PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent*: Marcus Bryant

j-6
10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Even though our boy MB claims not to care about college football, he still shows up in here to talk down to us that do care. So, let's saddle him with a team, shall we?

Your choices:

(1) University of Southern California
Pro: Easy to dislike, the Yankees of the NCAA
Con: Lame OJ smack, Nick and Jessica

(2) University of Notre Dame
Pro: Big game virtually every week, about as hated as USC
Con: Elpimpo might have an aneurysm

(3) Northwestern University
Pro: Tecmo Bowl-like scoring machine at a serious academic institution
Con: Might as well just give him Baylor and watch women's hoops

(4) University of Houston
Pro: He bitches about every other Texas school, so why not Cougar High?
Con: Rockets fansites and revolving door policy of late might cause brain freeze

Cant_Be_Faded
10-10-2005, 06:31 PM
hahahahha, pimpo's chode would impale itself if MB became a Irish fan

Marcus Bryant
10-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Inspired.

Here's another choice...

(5) University of Texas at Austin
Pro: MB graduated from there.
Con: He would have to flake out on the team after the 1st loss of the season.

Mr Dio
10-10-2005, 08:26 PM
:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 01:22 AM
http://gallery.drewandkim.com/albums/austin/IMG_3453.sized.jpg

ShoogarBear
10-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Classic post, j-6.

Here's another choice...

(5) University of Texas at Austin
Pro: MB graduated from there.

Now what made me think MB was an Aggie?

Horry For 3!
10-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Classic post, j-6.

He was always saying he was an Aggies fan. I think he took up the Longhorns because they're winning and Aggies suck.

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Actually, I have taken up Longhorn "fans" to scoff at.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 11:31 AM
It's not that hard though. To scoff longhorn fans. I do it myself all the time. But I go to school here and naturally cheer for my team. I don't go all out like some people, but like to back up my team on the net.

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm ambivalent about Texas. Vince Young is a phenomenal talent and represents the university well, on and off the field. Unfortunately Texas seems to attract some piss poor "fans", a few of whom inhabit this forum. MB enjoys putting them in their place.

FromWayDowntown
10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
MB enjoys putting them in their place.

and writing in the third person.

And I agree, with regard to some of the Texas fans; particularly those who scoff at people who support schools that aren't high profile athletic factories.

Being a fan isn't a bad thing; being a disingenuous, wholly unreasonable fan is.

p.s. -- MB, if you decide you want to be a "fan," there's usually room on the Columbia bandwagon . . . That 2-0 start brought around some stragglers, but now that the Lions have crashed back to 2-2, free space is available again. Just think what a novel fan you would be if you took that position.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm ambivalent about Texas. Vince Young is a phenomenal talent and represents the university well, on and off the field. Unfortunately Texas seems to attract some piss poor "fans", a few of whom inhabit this forum. MB enjoys putting them in their place.

Who are those "fans" you speak of Marcus Bryant?

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Classic post, j-6.

:lol

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 05:37 PM
^ Exhibit A

Who are those "fans" you speak of Marcus Bryant?

j-6
10-11-2005, 06:00 PM
I would think anyone that was a Spurs fan before the title era would have absolutely no problem being a Texas football fan, with all the high offseason expectations and individual players getting significant hardware coupled with lower-than-expected team performance, especially in the postseason.

UT beating Ohio State is like the Spurs beating the '99 T-Wolves (up and coming non-rival team with dynamic talent - remember that Game One loss?), then beating OU was like beating the '99 Lakers (longtime nemesis that couldn't get it together this year).

Who'll be the Portland of UT's run? Colorado? A lot of us remember that '90 WCF series Game 7...maybe a little like UT playing the Buffs with a trip to the title game in sight in '01. I like a little retribution on the way to the summit.

Of course, who might play the NCAA's answer to the Ewing-less Knicks throws my theory out the window, but that is months away.

Kori Ellis
10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Marcus Bryant is actually one of the rare people on this forum that makes fun of both Aggie and Longhorn fans. And he probably has a right to do so - he graduated from both schools.

Funny thread nonetheless.

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
It's more akin to having a problem with those Spurs "fans" who showed up only when things were going well and not when the team consisted of David Robinson trying to carry Vinny Del Negro, Reggie Greary and whatever other crap was surrounding him in the early to mid-90s.

PS...Thanks for not offering Texas Tech as an option.

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 09:28 PM
^^^^^^ Exhibit Asshole

:lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Marcus Bryant is actually one of the rare people on this forum that makes fun of both Aggie and Longhorn fans. And he probably has a right to do so - he graduated from both schools.

Funny thread nonetheless.

She sounds like the nerd who never had friends at either school.
What a shame. :lol

Why does MB cry so much over people being fans of a school? Sounds like whining to me.

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh yes, those "nerds" who went through the formality of getting in, attending class and graduating. Shame on them!

I'd like the #2 with extra rice, no beans. Thanks.

-MB

j-6
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
PS...Thanks for not offering Texas Tech as an option.

Only at Tech would a woman sue for entry into a group called the "Saddle Tramps".

ShoogarBear
10-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Marcus Bryant is actually one of the rare people on this forum that makes fun of both Aggie and Longhorn fans.

Not surprising, since he also makes fun of Spur fans for not supporting the team, unless he's making fun of them for supporting Holt Cat, unless he's making fun of them for just not being Marcus Bryant.

:)

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh yes, those "nerds" who went through the formality of getting in, attending class and graduating. Shame on them!
I'd like the #2 with extra rice, no beans. Thanks.
-MB

You're embarassing yourself again nerdboy. When was the last time a SPORTS fan cheered for the debate or chemistry team? Oh yeah, you I guess. :lol

Originality, you sound like an ag. :lol

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Not surprising, since he also makes fun of Spur fans for not supporting the team, unless he's making fun of them for supporting Holt Cat, unless he's making fun of them for just not being Marcus Bryant.

:)

Somehow I think Mucus Bryant was even a reject for the Miller Lite Referee commercial. :lol

Mr Dio
10-11-2005, 10:22 PM
http://gallery.drewandkim.com/albums/austin/IMG_3453.sized.jpg

What is this???????????????????? :lol

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 10:46 PM
You're embarassing yourself again nerdboy. When was the last time a SPORTS fan cheered for the debate or chemistry team? Oh yeah, you I guess. :lol

Well, when the "SPORTS" team exists because of the university, then those pesky academics tend to come up.

Originality, you sound like an ag. :lol

And you sound like someone who's latched onto a school you didn't go to.

mookie2001
10-11-2005, 11:01 PM
marcus is one of those rare people who dislike a sport, and every local team that plays that sport, yet talks about it everyday In order to get scoffed more than any other poster

mr dio owns you so much

Marcus Bryant
10-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Nope, don't dislike the sport, only some "fans". Even you should be able to comprehend that.

Mr Dio doesn't own the shirt on his back.

Mr Dio
10-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Mr Dio doesn't own the shirt on his back.

Wrong you are AGAIN Sissy boy. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Dude, Mr. Dio has a plasma screen, season tickets, a hot wife, and the entire finals on DVD

You have extensive knowledge of free agents and hatred for longhorn fanatics...

I'd say the scale tips in favor of Mr. Dio.

Mr Dio
10-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Nah, season tkts are a bit pricey for me but I do try & make Finals games when work allows.
I wish I had the plasma..I have the LCD..Can I return it for the DLP?
Anyone have an VALID opinion on LCD vs DLP?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2005, 07:00 PM
whaaaaaaaaaat mookie told me you had a top of the line big screen plasma

mookie2001
10-12-2005, 07:03 PM
lol
same thing

Marcus Bryant
10-12-2005, 07:40 PM
I'd be surprised if any of you assmunches have ever touched a plasma TV, let alone managed to finance the purchase of one.

I'd also be surprised if Dio has a bitch. Oh wait, he has mookie.

Mr Dio
10-12-2005, 07:47 PM
I'd be surprised if any of you assmunches have ever touched a plasma TV, let alone managed to finance the purchase of one.

Wow! Your mom is named Mookie too Mucus??
Your mom told me she liked to be called "Olive". Because she can swallow Olive It! :lol

Marcus Bryant
10-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Damn. That was hilarious.

mookie2001
10-12-2005, 08:33 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
so lame

Mr Dio
10-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Damn. That was hilarious.

:lmao
At least you admit it.

OLIVE IT! :lol

Marcus Bryant
10-12-2005, 08:42 PM
That's cute. I'd like a #3 with extra onions and no ketchup, kiddos.

Mr Dio
10-13-2005, 05:08 AM
Ahhhh, how cute! The little :baby got mad again. :lol

Olive it! :lmao :owned

Cant_Be_Faded
10-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Ahm gunna say it once and ahm only gonna say it once boys, that Marcus Bryant,
he's big talk off tha court but once he's put on tha spot it's only a matta of time before he's talkin to that olllle

BALL COACH boys

(ohhh, boy!)

Marcus Bryant
10-13-2005, 08:44 PM
The only talk without any backup I've seen in here has originated from the last two posters. Oh yeah, and the mascot mookie.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Marcus, you realize if everyone had a million posts showing in their profile you'd be analogous to Alvarez?

Plus your title is as equally pompous as your screen name.

But you're still alright. And we're still brothers at arms when it comes to rooting for Duncan to Dominate and Holt to spend more money. We do agree on some things I just stay quiet about some of them.

Btw its impossible to backup anythign on the internet.

Marcus Bryant
10-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Truce.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-14-2005, 06:17 AM
Actually now that mookie's reached the Richest Vbookie list, he's more pompous than you lately.

mookie2001
10-14-2005, 09:58 AM
LOL

I have changed

i just don't want to be like my brother
I never want to be like him
ever.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-14-2005, 02:52 PM
All he does every time we hang out is talk about Mr. Dio, Lee Corso, and how he has alot of vbookie.

Mr Dio
10-14-2005, 05:19 PM
All he does every time we hang out is talk about Mr. Dio, Lee Corso, and how he has alot of vbookie.

You vatos hanging out in Austin, SA, Corpus, H-town...?

mookie2001
10-14-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL, used to be austin, i'm in victoria now
cbf thinks youre rich because you have an lcd screen

Mr Dio
10-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Never been rich.
Probably never will be but if someone is a real baller they'd be comparing themselves to some people in the Dominion or Barton Creek neighborhoods and not my poor ass. :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
07-26-2006, 08:10 PM
What is this???????????????????? :lol

:fro

Brutalis
07-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Be a Hogs fan. They hate all Texas schools and the Big 12 pretty much.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-26-2006, 09:36 PM
LOL ARK @ UT was such a horrible game to be my first. I still have the Daily Texan snip from the funnies section that made fun of that horrible 3rd and 12 option call by Greg Davis.

Davis is like "Okay mock, 3rd and 12, QB option", and Mock's like "Our OL has been getting owned" then Davis is like "Mock, you're not here to think, now go out there and do it" Then Roy is like "Shouldn't we pass it to me? I'm the bad ass here, remember!" hahaha

What is superbly gay about that play, was that we could have not only made the 1st down but a touchdown (we were about 19 yards from the TD line) if we had only inserted Young and had him do a QB bootleg. That loss ended up killing us in the rankings, if only a short while.