PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Have Fallen Apart

-21-
01-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Rajon Rondo fired back to Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade one day after they called out their teammates following a loss. Rondo wrote on Instagram:

My vets would never go to the media. They would come to the team. My vets didn't pick and choose when they wanted to bring it. They brought it every time they stepped in the gym whether it was practice or a game. They didn't take days off. My vets didn't care about their numbers. My vets played for the team. When we lost, they wouldn't blame us. They took responsibility and got in the gym. They showed the young guys what it meant to work. Even in Boston when we had the best record in the league, if we lost a game, you could hear a pin drop on the bus. They showed us the seriousness of the game. My vets didn't have an influence on the coaching staff. They couldn't change the plan because it didn't work for them. I played under one of the greatest coaches, and he held everyone accountable. It takes 1-15 to win. When you isolate everyone, you can't win consistently. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a bad teammate. My goal is to pass what I learned along. The young guys work. They show up. They don't deserve blame. If anything is questionable, it's the leadership.

The post included a photo of Rondo with former Celtics teammates Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce.

Clipper Nation
01-26-2017, 09:41 PM
:lol Rondo
:lol "My vets would never go to the media. They would come to the team."
:lol Is a vet who is going to the media instead of coming to the team
:lol "I played under one of the greatest coaches"
:lol Referring to Doc Rivers, one of the worst coaches in sports history
:lol "I'm not a bad teammate"
:lol Literally throwing his teammates under the bus in public
:lol Rondo

01-26-2017, 09:48 PM
The guy who quit in the middle of the playoffs talking about not taking days off and not being a bad teammate :lmao

01-26-2017, 09:55 PM
Loving this though, couldn't happen to a bigger pair of assholes in wade and rondo

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 11:06 PM
:lmao Rondo calling someone else out for statpadding

Arcadian
01-26-2017, 11:10 PM
:lol "My vets would never go to the media. They would come to the team."
:lol Is a vet who is going to the media instead of coming to the team

:lol

D-Wade
01-27-2017, 12:49 AM
I never should have gone home tbh :lol

SpursDynasty
01-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Just a bunch of young guys who are comfortable with the money and don't care about the game or winning.

Chris
01-27-2017, 01:16 PM
:cry muh vets :cry

Leetonidas
01-27-2017, 01:22 PM
:cry my vets would never go to the media :cry
:cry I've never been a bad teammate :cry

>cries on social media about vets
>mavericks team voted not to give him share of playoff earnings

Lol this faggot is delusional

TheCultOfPersonality
01-27-2017, 01:42 PM
Here we go. http://i.imgur.com/UZ9NgQJ.gif

Spurs9
01-27-2017, 02:03 PM
The guy who quit in the middle of the playoffs talking about not taking days off and not being a bad teammate :lmao

:lol

01-27-2017, 02:05 PM

Joseph Kony
01-27-2017, 05:09 PM
^:lmao hoidberg is such a pussy coach

01-27-2017, 05:54 PM
:lol can you imagine what would happen if any spur other than porker tried to pull that shit with pop tbh?

D-Wade
01-27-2017, 06:19 PM
Three and Jimmy Buckets won't start tonight as discipline :angel

-21-
01-28-2017, 10:47 PM
Bulls' younger players want Dwyane Wade to practice more

One of the key issues festering for the Bulls this season is that the team's younger players would like to see more of Dwyane Wade on the practice floor, veteran forward Taj Gibson acknowledged Saturday. The issue came up during Friday's team meeting, which was called in the wake of critical comments made by Wade and Jimmy Butler.

"That's one of the things in the meeting: Young guys just want a little bit more from him," Gibson said, noting that Wade practiced Saturday. "And he brung it today. He pushed the young guys. And that's a sign that that meeting did a little something."

Since training camp opened, both Wade and Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg talked about the fact that -- at 35 years old -- they would watch his minutes and practice schedule carefully. However, it came up during the hourlong meeting that Wade sitting out some practices has irked players.

Rajon Rondo also made a veiled reference to Wade's practice absences in his Instagram post Thursday. He said he got several text messages from some of his teammates after. He has been clear in his message that he was standing up for his younger teammates with what he wrote.

When asked if he took Rondo's comments personally, Wade noted that both veterans have different styles of leadership.

"I could take it as a personal attack, but what's that going to do for me?" Wade said. "I'm going to come in here and fight Rajon because he said his vets practiced every day. I'm 35, I'm not practicing every day. I mean, that's very clear. Everyone has their own things. My vets did different things too. They were very successful with what they did in Boston. That's what they did."

"That's his leadership, that's his way of leading. Just like my way of leading is my way of leading. When I come out and here and tell you guys and smile and say all these positive things. That's my way of leading. When I come in and say I'm pissed off, that's my way of leading. It's not always what people want to hear. It's not always the popular thing."

Killakobe81
01-28-2017, 11:19 PM
:lmao Rondo calling someone else out for statpadding

True, true ..

DMC
01-29-2017, 05:01 PM
True, true ..

"81"