PDA

View Full Version : German deputy Chancellor obliterates Donald J Trump

cheguevara
01-26-2017, 11:29 PM
Conservative MP Michael Gove got to flex his journalistic muscles last week when he became first Brit to interview incoming president Donald Trump.

During the interview, Trump said Germany had been “very unfair to the US” because, while you see German-made cars in the US, you don’t see many US cars in Germany.

He said:

If you go down Fifth Avenue everyone has a Mercedes Benz in front of his house, isn’t that the case?

How many Chevrolets do you see in Germany? Not very many, maybe none at all … It’s a one-way street.

Trump said, “It’s gotta be a two-way street”, and threatened a 35 per cent tariff on BMW cars imported into the US.

Germany’s deputy chancellor and minister for the economy, Sigmar Gabriel responded to the property tycoon's comments in the best way.

He was quoted in Monday’s daily Bild saying that the US simply needs to “Build better cars”.

:lmao

:lol

:lol

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/01/17/15/gravity.gif

http://www.bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 11:37 PM
I'd happily drive a Ford Pinto for the rest of my life if it meant not having to deal with their immigration problem.

cheguevara
01-27-2017, 12:02 AM
I'd happily drive a Ford Pinto for the rest of my life if it meant not having to deal with their immigration problem.

you probably will get to drive the Pinto AND deal with their immigration problem.

The US will be seeing similar immigration problems in the next couple years if Trump breaks their economy and Mexicans cross in hordes along the rest of Central Americans who will be given free passage through Mexico in revenge.

TheSanityAnnex
01-27-2017, 12:04 AM
Let me know when Mexico converts in mass to Islam

cheguevara
01-27-2017, 12:06 AM

Islam is not even 5% of the German immigration problem. Economics is 95%. US will deal with that 95%

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 07:25 AM

Europe's refugee crisis was caused by you Repugs invading Iraq for BigOil and USA's imperial "regime change" bullshit.

Europe has plenty of non-luxury local car mfrs. Why the fuck would they want to buy non-luxury American cars?

Americans buy luxury foreign cars because they think US luxury cars Cadillac and Lincoln suck and/or don't have the cachet of luxury attached to foreign brands.

Trash is so fucking ignorant, naive. Putting a huge tariff on foreign cars isn't going to force foreigners to start buying American cars.

Airbus would love to see Europe put huge tariffs on Boeing

Does he have any idea of what mercantilism is?

or why USA BigCorp has been pushing globalization for 30 years to kill all remnants of mercantilism?

Blake
01-27-2017, 09:33 AM

Wow you're really terrified of Muslims

Reck
01-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Islam is not even 5% of the German immigration problem. Economics is 95%. US will deal with that 95%

TSA wouldn't know that if you hit him with it in the face. He believes whatever 4chan tells him though

Boy is stupid as fuck.

MultiTroll
01-27-2017, 10:27 AM
“Build better cars”.

:lmao

Please, do.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/28/news/companies/volkswagen-fine/

lefty
01-27-2017, 10:51 AM
:lol US cars
:lol Trump acting like he has never had a great European car

:lol dumb muricans voting for a hypocrite

DarrinS
01-27-2017, 10:54 AM
I had a VW once. I quickly had to become a VW mechanic.

MultiTroll
01-27-2017, 11:24 AM
:lol US cars
Tesla>>>>>>>>>>>>:lolBMW :lolPorshe

Thread
01-27-2017, 11:42 AM
Christ, we still have to keep a military presence over there 70 years after they saw fit to roast 6 million Jews.

Big shots.

DarrinS
01-27-2017, 12:03 PM

TheSanityAnnex
01-27-2017, 12:34 PM
TSA wouldn't know that if you hit him with it in the face. He believes whatever 4chan tells him though

Boy is stupid as fuck.

Please lay out what you think Germany's immigration problem is. Be a big boy and use your own words.

Blake
01-27-2017, 01:13 PM
I had a VW once. I quickly had to become a VW mechanic.

Truth

Blake
01-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Christ, we still have to keep a military presence over there 70 years after they saw fit to roast 6 million Jews.

Big shots.

And now Trump wants a Chevrolet presence over there.

Big shot

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 01:18 PM
Tesla>>>>>>>>>>>>:lolBMW :lolPorshe

The Germans will match Tesla, sooner or later, probably sooner, and get a lot more govt support for networks of charging stations.

EU countries have to buy USD to buy oil, and they REALLY want to reduce that outflow of national wealth.