01-28-2017, 05:10 PM
Mills/Murray
Green
Leonard
Bertans
Aldridge

Silver&Black
01-28-2017, 05:44 PM
And I would love it if you stopped making threads.....

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 06:07 PM

0/10

GSH
01-28-2017, 06:22 PM
So with all the bitching about how LMA is soft in the low post, you would purposely move him to a position where he had to play there all the time?

dabom
01-28-2017, 06:24 PM
I can tell OP is a die-hard Spurs fan. :tu

jyra
01-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Can't wait for Bertans to shut down Blake Griffin.

Spurtacular
So with all the bitching about how LMA is soft in the low post, you would purposely move him to a position where he had to play there all the time?

How many serious offensive centers are there in the league now? Teams play for threes. Spurs would have 5 outside shooters and could move the ball around the horn and play through him in various ways.

Spurtacular
Can't wait for Bertans to shut down Blake Griffin.

Who on the Spurs is shutting down Blake Griffin?

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 06:26 PM
I can tell OP is a die-hard Spurs fan. :tu

Safe space poster acting up.

Proxy
01-28-2017, 06:28 PM

GSH
01-28-2017, 06:31 PM
How many serious offensive centers are there in the league now? Teams play for threes. Spurs would have 5 outside shooters and could move the ball around the horn and play through him in various ways.

Ummm... okay. Never.fucking.mind. Forget I said anything. Wrong thread. My mistake. Carry on.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 06:34 PM
Ummm... okay. Never.fucking.mind. Forget I said anything. Wrong thread. My mistake. Carry on.

I guess it was your mistake. You got the right thread; just the wrong argument.

jyra
01-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Who on the Spurs is shutting down Blake Griffin?

I get that the Spurs don't have a good matchup against Griffin but putting the worst defensive big (maybe tied with Lee) in the starting lineup certainly isn't the solution to the recent defensive struggles.

dabom
01-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Safe space poster acting up.

My :tu is sincere. :tu

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 06:40 PM
I get that the Spurs don't have a good matchup against Griffin but putting the worst defensive big (maybe tied with Lee) in the starting lineup certainly isn't the solution to the recent defensive struggles.

Fair enough. I didn't say I'd like to see that starting line-up for every game though. I don't mind strategic adjustments. Although, Bertans probably has a lot of untapped defensive potential; and LMA doesn't like being a defensive focal point.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 06:41 PM
My :tu is sincere. :tu

:lmao Somebody left their safe space. Fly baby bird! Fly!

GSH
01-28-2017, 06:47 PM
I guess it was your mistake. You got the right thread; just the wrong argument.

No, I get it. We'll play small ball. Just with, you know, bigger... slower... guys. It's sort of like Don Nelson on acid. How could that be wrong.

If I had known you were starting another Jimmer thread, I wouldn't have bothered. That's why it was the wrong thread for me.

RD2191
01-28-2017, 07:05 PM

BillMc
01-28-2017, 07:05 PM
If I had known you were starting another Jimmer thread, I wouldn't have bothered.

My God, don't even joke about another Jimmer thread...

spurraider21
01-28-2017, 07:06 PM
:wow..

LittleCriminal
01-28-2017, 07:09 PM
Id roll with
Murry
Leonard
Bertans
Aldridge
Dedmon

2nd unit
Mills
Manu
Green
Lee
Gasol

tonight...you
01-28-2017, 07:12 PM
My God, don't even joke about another Jimmer thread...
:lol
My man already updated the orig thread downstairs today. He's a Jimmer lifer. Good for him...
I think Spurt is a pretty cool guy, he just has his own trail he's blazing.

BillMc
01-28-2017, 07:17 PM
My man already updated the orig thread downstairs today. He's a Jimmer lifer. Good for him...

Fair enough. Haven't been downstairs in a while.

Ok. I'm going back to watching pre-Kirk Shatner scream about "A man on the wing."

tonight...you
01-28-2017, 07:20 PM

Fair enough. Haven't been downstairs in a while.

Ok. I'm going back to watching pre-Kirk Shatner scream about "A man on the wing."
Twilight Zone?
Wasn't that the Twilight Zone? One of my favs... I just watched Superargo vs the Faceless Giants... Riff'd.
Total awesomeness bud.

BillMc
01-28-2017, 07:25 PM
Twilight Zone?
Wasn't that the Twilight Zone? One of my favs... I just watched Superargo vs the Faceless Giants... Riff'd.
Total awesomeness bud.
Cool!

Yep TZ. "Nightmare at 20,000 feet" Top 5 episode. :toast

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 07:34 PM
No, I get it. We'll play small ball. Just with, you know, bigger... slower... guys. It's sort of like Don Nelson on acid. How could that be wrong.

If I had known you were starting another Jimmer thread, I wouldn't have bothered. That's why it was the wrong thread for me.

If you had known that you didn't have a good answer to your argument you mean. It was the wrong thread for you b/c your troll efforts came up short.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 07:36 PM
Id roll with
Murry
Leonard
Bertans
Aldridge
Dedmon

2nd unit
Mills
Manu
Green
Lee
Gasol

That's not bad, tbh.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 07:38 PM

:bobo

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Twilight Zone?
Total awesomeness bud.

Started watching TZ eps on Netflix a few months back. One before bedtime. Got about half way through season 2. I might need to start doing that again. I want to finish the series.

BillMc
01-28-2017, 08:30 PM
Started watching TZ eps on Netflix a few months back. One before bedtime. Got about half way through season 2. I might need to start doing that again. I want to finish the series.
:toast You gotta man, Season 3 is the best.

tonight...you
01-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Old TZ eps are so great...
You like the oldies?

tonight...you
01-28-2017, 08:36 PM
:toast You gotta ma, Season 3 is the best.

Great 1st episode with Charles Bronson and Liz Montgomery being the only survivors from all-out war and they are enemies.
Oh, and the episode with the kid! You know about the kid...

BillMc
01-28-2017, 08:51 PM
Great 1st episode with Charles Bronson and Liz Montgomery being the only survivors from all-out war and they are enemies.
Oh, and the episode with the kid! You know about the kid...
All great!:toast

Just watched "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up"

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 08:52 PM
:toast You gotta ma, Season 3 is the best.

Thought I made it into Season 2; but no. Apparently, I watched up through S1E16 'The Hitchhiker', which was a really good episode.

Looking back, there were some other really good episodes already, too. Gonna download some to my phone for the road now.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 08:57 PM
Old TZ eps are so great...
You like the oldies?

Old songs? Yes. Old shows? Depends. I like new Doctor Who and not Classic Who. I like M*A*S*H, Cheers, etc. Don't like shows like I Love Lucy much if we're talking the black and white.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Damn, Season 1 has 36 episodes! Didn't notice that before.

tonight...you
01-28-2017, 09:00 PM
Old songs? Yes. Old shows? Depends. I like new Doctor Who and not Classic Who. I like M*A*S*H, Cheers, etc. Don't like shows like I Love Lucy much if we're talking the black and white.
Gotcha...
You have Amazon Prime?

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Gotcha...
You have Amazon Prime?

No. Just Netflix and Hulu. Might get it. I use Amazon enough for it to arguably be better.

Plumblbw
01-29-2017, 05:33 AM
No. Just Netflix and Hulu. Might get it. I use Amazon enough for it to arguably be better.

Kodi is what you need my man. I still subscribe to Netflix as a convenience thing for my daughter when she wants to watch something on her IPad. Also, if a series is running on Netflix I'll watch it there because it's a bit quicker to fire up, but Kodi certainly fills any gaps between the big streaming services.

Spurtacular
01-29-2017, 05:35 AM
Kodi is what you need my man. I still subscribe to Netflix as a convenience thing for my daughter when she wants to watch something on her IPad. Also, if a series is running on Netflix I'll watch it there because it's a bit quicker to fire up, but Kodi certainly fills any gaps between the big streaming services.

I don't know what "gaps" you are talking about, or why I would want/need Kodi.

Plumblbw
01-29-2017, 05:43 AM
Two things. I'm referring to if there is a series not available on Netflix / Amazon etc that you want to watch. This is what I meant by gaps. Also I was trying to suggest saving you some dough by not coughing up for Amazon Prime. If cost isn't an issue and everything you want to watch is on Netflix or Amazon, then cool knock yourself out.

cutewizard
01-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Bertans is so cool!

james evans
01-29-2017, 10:37 AM
we need a starting lineup in which the Warriors can't have any players, notably Curry, resting on defense. Whatever lineup that may be, Danny Green can't be starting against them. I know that I give Parker a lot of shit, but Danny Green's defense is basically worthless this season and his shooting isn't that good either

cd021
01-29-2017, 12:38 PM

Great series, definitely give it another go.

cd021
01-29-2017, 12:46 PM
All great!:toast

Just watched "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up"
^Favorite episode.

Also really like;
The Monsters are do on Maple Street
Come Wander With Me
The Long Distance Call
The Shelter

BillMc
01-29-2017, 12:50 PM
^Favorite episode.

Also really like;
The Monsters are do on Maple Street
Come Wander With Me
The Long Distance Call
The Shelter

Yeah, all fantastic. Just watched Maple Street again this morning.

What I am just beginning to explore are the hour long episodes from season 4. They were never rerun as repeats as a kid (at least in my hometown in Nevada). Watching "Thursday we leave for Home" now.

Spurtacular
01-29-2017, 03:31 PM
Great series, definitely give it another go.

DL'd a half dozen to my phone. Watched one last night.

Also, the TZ pinball machine is okay if you ever get a chance to play it. It doesn't break my top ten probably; but it has fun effects.

Spurtacular
01-29-2017, 03:32 PM
Bertans is so cool!

He's came a long ways in the last 20 or 30 games. He was looking like a deer in the headlights.