PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Anyone miss Stern?

Spurs9
01-28-2017, 10:48 PM
He would have blocked Durrant signing.
:lol todays NBA 144 points in regulation
:lol trying to keep viewers watching a 46 point beatdown
:lol letting curry get any shot he wants not even putting a finger on him
:lol Zaza Abdul Jabbar

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Durant deal? Nigga was a free agent.

Spurs9
01-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Durant deal? Nigga was a free agent.

Stern would have found a way, basketball reasons.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 10:56 PM
Stern was corrupt as all hell; but the Durant signing would have went through, tbh.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Stern would have found a way to put Anthony Davis on the Warriors along with Durbeta.

Thread
01-28-2017, 11:22 PM
And he wouldn't a sanctioned the lynching of Donald Tru, I mean Sterling.

But, it was only that one time, so it was okay to suspend the man's rights & cut him a nice check for the inconvenience.

Ball Buster
01-28-2017, 11:39 PM
Beta males pussed out before and ditched their teams to join forces with Hall of Famers even under Stern. There's always going to be bitches that do that

Thebesteva
01-29-2017, 12:28 AM
lol who the F misses Stern? Wow...OP just wow

daslicer
01-29-2017, 02:08 AM
The league is all about ratings and Stern was never a saint. He had no problems with allowing the Gasol trade to happen despite the obviously collusion going on with the Lakers and Grizzlies at that time. He didn't care about the Celtics super team. He didn't care about Miami's super team. The only reason why he stopped the CP3 trade to the Lakers was because the league at that time owned the Hornets due to the Hornet's owner Shinn selling the team to the league. Stern was a lot worse than Silver.

Eventually people will get tired of the Warriors wining and ratings will go down. When that happens look for the league to change the rules to make it harder for the Warriors to win. They pretty much did this to the Spurs every time they won the championship from '99-'05.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-29-2017, 03:14 AM
GS signing him wouldn't have been possible if anyone had bothered to explain to the players union that smoothing the cap increase would have been better for them, as 2 or 3 or 4 FA classes would have cashed in, instead of only the Mosgov and Deng class.

Thread
01-29-2017, 05:43 AM
The league is all about ratings and Stern was never a saint. He had no problems with allowing the Gasol trade to happen despite the obviously collusion going on with the Lakers and Grizzlies at that time. He didn't care about the Celtics super team. He didn't care about Miami's super team. The only reason why he stopped the CP3 trade to the Lakers was because the league at that time owned the Hornets due to the Hornet's owner Shinn selling the team to the league. Stern was a lot worse than Silver.

Eventually people will get tired of the Warriors wining and ratings will go down. When that happens look for the league to change the rules to make it harder for the Warriors to win. They pretty much did this to the Spurs every time they won the championship from '99-'05.

They were selling your shit.

ambchang
01-29-2017, 08:04 AM
lol who the F misses Stern? Wow...OP just wow

Ironic coming from a fan of the only team who had three 20+ FTA advantage playoff elimination games since 2000.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2017, 08:54 AM
lol yesterdays nba fan still bitter...

LittleCriminal
01-29-2017, 12:01 PM
Beta males pussed out before and ditched their teams to join forces with Hall of Famers even under Stern. There's always going to be bitches that do that

Yeah i remember a supposed beta male drafted in 1996 by the Charlotte Hornets (Round: 1 / Pick: 13),
pussed out and ditched the team to join forces with hall of famers..
I totally agree with you that Only bitches do that.

Fabbs
01-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Yeah i remember a supposed beta male drafted in 1996 by the Charlotte Hornets (Round: 1 / Pick: 13),
pussed out and ditched the team to join forces with hall of famers..
I totally agree with you that Only bitches do that.
Nice ether.

chicken eye
01-29-2017, 12:05 PM
I was selling my shit:

http://cdn.moneycrashers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/garage-sale-people.jpg

Thread
01-29-2017, 12:11 PM
I was selling my shit:

http://cdn.moneycrashers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/garage-sale-people.jpg

How much did you make, ce?

Mitch
01-29-2017, 01:10 PM
Stern was more entertaining, he put turds in everybody's punch bowl.