PDA

View Full Version : Trump's first Raid: 1 US soldier killed, 1 US chopper destroyed, many children dead

cheguevara
01-29-2017, 03:16 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/88882341/american-soldier-killed-in-yemen-in-us-president-donald-trumps-first-military-action

You can't make this stuff up. Trump going for the GOAT in biggest failures in US history, he's on a 72 win pace at the moment :lol

A US special forces raid on al Qaeda headquarters in Yemen that left a soldier dead and others injured was authorised by President Donald Trump and was aimed at gathering intelligence about the militant group

US forces carrying out the raid came under fire, with one commando killed and three others wounded. A military aircraft experienced a hard landing and was "intentionally destroyed in place."

"The operation began at dawn when a drone bombed the home of Abdulraoof al-Dhahab and then helicopters flew up and unloaded paratroopers at his house and killed everyone inside," one resident said, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Reck
01-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Will we see the mothers call this nigga a murderer too? Its only fair..

boutons_deux
01-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Trash actually shot those US forces, like Hillary shot those US people at Benghazi.

Trash could have done more to help them, actually told US military not to help them.

velik_m
01-29-2017, 03:56 PM
The USA foreign politics will be more or less the same regardless of who is in charge. Got to maintain that empire :/

DMX7
01-29-2017, 04:23 PM
He'll need 74 wins to beat the Warriors. No championship though.

Thread
01-29-2017, 06:21 PM
And Media is storming the gate at Dover AFB once again.

Thread
01-29-2017, 06:22 PM
Will we see the mothers call this nigga a murderer too? Its only fair..

Yep, now they're really dead.

BanditHiro
01-29-2017, 07:27 PM
Trump wants a 9/11 so badly.

lefty
01-29-2017, 08:24 PM
:lol trumpists

Wild Cobra
01-29-2017, 09:00 PM
LOL...

Do you Naysayers expect him to abandon a plan started under Obama?

A U.S. defense official said the raid was approved by Trump. President Barack Obama had been briefed on it before he left office on Jan. 20, but for operational reasons it was not ready to be executed before he departed, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss details beyond those announced by the Pentagon and so spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yemeni-officials-u-s-makes-surprise-raid-killing-alleged-al-qaeda-leaders/

Now are you lefties going to change your tune because Abdul-Raouf al-Dhahab was killed?

Th'Pusher
01-29-2017, 09:05 PM
LOL...

Do you Naysayers expect him to abandon a plan started under Obama?

A U.S. defense official said the raid was approved by Trump. President Barack Obama had been briefed on it before he left office on Jan. 20, but for operational reasons it was not ready to be executed before he departed, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss details beyond those announced by the Pentagon and so spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yemeni-officials-u-s-makes-surprise-raid-killing-alleged-al-qaeda-leaders/

Now are you lefties going to change your tune because Abdul-Raouf al-Dhahab was killed?

Obama would have killed him without losing the soul and the chopper...

Wild Cobra
01-29-2017, 09:10 PM

LOL...

OK.

Believe as you wish.

LOL...

I don't remember anyone reporting a "first US casualty" under Obama. Maybe they did, but this clearly shows the bias the media has against Trump.

From time to time, US military operations lose people. This will not be the last one killed by operations approved by president Trump.

DMC
01-29-2017, 09:36 PM

Says the one who never walked the colored lines at the MEPS.

Thread
01-29-2017, 09:58 PM
I don't remember anyone reporting a "first US casualty" under Obama.

WC

Splits
01-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Obama took out the most wanted terrorist in the world with special forces and zero casualties.

Trump is getting our special forces killed in fucking Yemen going after nobodies

:lol

Thread
01-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Obama took out the most wanted terrorist in the world with special forces and zero casualties.

+ not even a trial.:lol

hater
01-29-2017, 10:05 PM
Thats 2 fuckups in a row for Trump. Jiga looking like amateur hour tbqh.

Still better than Shitlery :lol

UZER
01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
As sad as this is...

I guess we're back to reporting and scrutinizing every single soldier's death. It's only fair since a soldier hasn't been killed since Bush was in office.

Thread
01-29-2017, 10:17 PM
As sad as this is...

I guess we're back to reporting and scrutinizing every single soldier's death. It's only fair since a soldier hasn't been killed since Bush was in office.

& we'll have a permanent news crew at Dover AFB and we'll get those neat shots of the coffins covered in the flag. Ain't seen those shots in nigh on 8 years.

Th'Pusher
01-29-2017, 11:11 PM
Says the one who never walked the colored lines at the MEPS.

Ah. My little bitch. How are you this evening?

apalisoc_9
01-29-2017, 11:27 PM
The USA foreign politics will be more or less the same regardless of who is in charge. Got to maintain that empire :/

Yeah. Was funny seeing people expect a difference

Chris
01-30-2017, 02:42 AM
Obama dropped a bomb on someone every 20 minutes for 8 years.

mavsfan1000
01-30-2017, 04:31 AM
We took out 14 though. Lopsided attack.

Winehole23
01-30-2017, 09:21 AM
And Media is storming the gate at Dover AFB once again.and why not? are US military deaths not newsworthy?

boutons_deux
01-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Obama dropped a bomb on someone every 20 minutes for 8 years.

That's some weak shit from Barry, compared to your Repugs invading Iraq for BigOil and CAUSING terrorism against USA, destabilizing the Middle East, North Africa.

Thread
01-30-2017, 11:11 AM
and why not? are US military deaths not newsworthy?

Only when they die under President Trump.

DMC
01-30-2017, 11:14 AM

Trump is getting our special forces killed in fucking Yemen going after nobodies

:lol

Then he lost a US Ambassador and a few spec ops guys to a bunch of video protesters. Promptly pinned it on Hillary.

DMC
01-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Ah. My little bitch. How are you this evening?

Your capitulation is duly noted, coward.

Th'Pusher
01-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Your capitulation is duly noted, coward.

It interests me that you actually thought I was being serious when I said the soul and the chopper wouldn't have been lost on Barry's watch. Just how much influence do you think POTUS has on the operational execution of these raids?

Thread
01-30-2017, 11:26 AM
Then he lost a US Ambassador and a few spec ops guys to a bunch of video protesters. Promptly pinned it on Hillary.

Anytime you want me to make that 100 mile round trip call it.

DMC
01-30-2017, 11:35 AM
It interests me that you actually thought I was being serious when I said the soul and the chopper wouldn't have been lost on Barry's watch. Just how much influence do you think POTUS has on the operational execution of these raids?

"Play for blood, remember?" -Doc

"Oh that? I was just foolin' about.." -Ringo

"I wasn't" -Doc

DarrinS
01-30-2017, 11:37 AM
I don't think Trump will even get close to Obama's record of bombing the shit out of Muslim countries.

hater
01-30-2017, 11:41 AM
I don't think Trump will even get close to Obama's record of bombing the shit out of Muslim countries.

How so? One single nuke could easily obliterate Obamas civilian kill count

Th'Pusher
01-30-2017, 01:02 PM
"Play for blood, remember?" -Doc

"Oh that? I was just foolin' about.." -Ringo

"I wasn't" -Doc

Wow. You're stupider than I thought, so my question stands. How much influence do you think the POTUS has on the operational execution of these raids? And a tangential question. Do you believe there was anything, short of not approving the mission, that Donald could have done to prevent the loss of life and property?

hater
01-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Wow. You're stupider than I thought, so my question stands. How much influence do you think the POTUS has on the operational execution of these raids? And a tangential question. Do you believe there was anything, short of not approving the mission, that Donald could have done to prevent the loss of life and property?

We ll never know. Some raids, presidents are directly involved while others not at all

DMC
01-30-2017, 01:40 PM

Talking to yourself now. You said it, own it.

Thread
01-30-2017, 01:46 PM

D, and his terrible swift sword.

Go on, D. Go forth!!!

Th'Pusher
01-30-2017, 02:30 PM

It was clearly a joke. Neither you, nor WC got it. You're in appropriate company :lol

DMC
01-30-2017, 02:41 PM
I wuz trollin'

:lol sure you were