PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs had won 117 straight home games when leading by 10+ at halftime

Kawhitstorm
01-29-2017, 10:23 PM
...then Pop decided not to play Bertans.:rolleyes

Vokun
01-29-2017, 10:27 PM
When Pop trotted out Shithead instead of Bertans in the clutch, I knew it was over.

Kawhitstorm
01-29-2017, 10:36 PM
When Pop trotted out Shithead instead of Bertans in the clutch, I knew it was over.

The play where Patty was trying to check in for Shithead but was too late then Shithead passed up an open 3 was a killer.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Pop was atrocious. Great coaches get shit on, but why is this fake wannabe politician given a free pass all the time?

He gets 99% of the credit when they win ( his players are all underrated) but he gets zero blame for the loses. Its comical.

Fuck this liberal but closest racist clown...lol acting like he cares about other cultures....while completely supporting the ones that terrorizes them. Fuck you pop. Hope Trump gets enough of you and throws you in jail for treason you POS.

Kawhitstorm
01-29-2017, 10:47 PM
Pop was atrocious. Great coaches get shit on, but why is this fake wannabe politician given a free pass all the time?

He gets 99% of the credit when they win ( his players are all underrated) but he gets zero blame for the loses. Its comical.

Fuck this liberal but closest racist clown...lol acting like he cares about other cultures....while completely supporting the ones that terrorizes them. Fuck you pop. Hope Trump gets enough of you and throws you in jail for treason you POS.

:pop:"I'm the decider"

Vokun
01-29-2017, 10:49 PM
The play where Patty was trying to check in for Shithead but was too late then Shithead passed up an open 3 was a killer.

Yep. You already knew Andershit was going to pass that up.

And pop needs to get his head out of his ass and quick. His rotations and decisions the past 2 years has been abysmal. There is absolutely no reason Bertans getting zero minutes in the 4th after his stellar play on both sides of the court, or Murray not getting minutes after Patty stinking up the joint 2 games straight. It's looking like another early playoff exit. His mind stuck on politics while his team continues to shit the bed.

jehawk81
01-29-2017, 10:54 PM

I NEVER agree with this shit poster, but DAYUM:wow:wow:wow

:bobo tbh

cd98
01-29-2017, 10:56 PM
If our winning depends on Bertans, we are screwed.