PDA

View Full Version : Gallup: Trump Sets New Low Point for Inaugural Approval Rating

FuzzyLumpkins
01-29-2017, 10:36 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx?g_source=position1&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles

It's fallen to 42% since too. :rollin

Thread
01-29-2017, 10:38 PM
The bestest, Fuzzy? The 98% combine that we'd be discussing Hillary as POTUS tonite.

Just shows ta go ya.

daslicer
01-29-2017, 11:09 PM
It's interesting to see the divides when they break down the Polls. Trump wins the majority of people above the age of 50 but does poorly with anybody below the age of 50. He also win's the majority of people who don't have college degrees but fails miserably with college educated. In a nutshell Trump attracts the old and stupid will he repels the young and educated.

mavsfan1000
01-30-2017, 12:30 AM
The same polls that said Hillary would dominate the election. Lol

Thread
01-30-2017, 12:57 AM
It's interesting to see the divides when they break down the Polls. Trump wins the majority of people above the age of 50 but does poorly with anybody below the age of 50. He also win's the majority of people who don't have college degrees but fails miserably with college educated. In a nutshell Trump attracts the old and stupid will he repels the young and educated.

& the payoff? He's POTUS. Just like that.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 03:39 AM

The polls in early November indicated a statistical dead heat well within the margin for error. The Comey release started a trend that Hillary never recovered from. It's quite easy to see on charts of poll averages by date.

Nice to see you regurgitating the GOP party line though. Tell us about the MSM now like a good automaton.

mavsfan1000
01-30-2017, 04:30 AM
The polls in early November indicated a statistical dead heat well within the margin for error. The Comey release started a trend that Hillary never recovered from. It's quite easy to see on charts of poll averages by date.

Nice to see you regurgitating the GOP party line though. Tell us about the MSM now like a good automaton.
Are you saying the polls are fair? Lol These are libtards constantly trying to discredit Trump. Boy was everyone shocked at the election results based on those liberal polls.

spurraider21
01-30-2017, 04:42 AM
Are you saying the polls are fair? Lol These are libtards constantly trying to discredit Trump. Boy was everyone shocked at the election results based on those liberal polls.why were fox news polls also biased towards hillary? :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 05:02 AM
Are you saying the polls are fair? Lol These are libtards constantly trying to discredit Trump. Boy was everyone shocked at the election results based on those liberal polls.

I'm saying that the polls were scientific and trended towards a close race by early November. Seeing that he lost the popular vote by a significant margin the gen election polls were spot on. Further the state by state breakdowns that were how the EC is determined were also rather spot on.

I don't give a shot about arbitrary notions of fairness that dimwit conservatives whine about. I am interested in accuracy.

538 has written extensively on the subject. Several liberal outlets ran with the national polls which while accurate were not indicative of the election as discussed above. It was ignorant on their part sure but that was a reporting obtuseness and it was hardly from every outlet either. It was just that the ones who did were headline spammed by your echo chamber for the entire early Winter.

That is a good way to tell mindless GOP types. You look for people railing about the "liberal media," "the unfairness of the polls," or whatever else the GOP echo chamber is programming you guys with at that time. You can call liberals retarded with quip[s if it makes you feel better but you demonstrably do not think for yourself.

mavsfan1000
01-30-2017, 05:08 AM
why were fox news polls also biased towards hillary? :lol
Good question. They use the National Polls? I just know the Polls were made to discourage Trump voters. The same thing happened with the Reagan Polls. For whatever reason, those Polls have failed.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 06:08 AM
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Donald Trump is the first elected president in Gallup's polling history to receive an initial job approval rating below the majority level. He starts his term in office with 45% of Americans approving of the way he is handling his new job, 45% disapproving and 10% yet to form an opinion. Trump now holds the record for the lowest initial job approval rating as well as the highest initial disapproval rating in Gallup surveys dating back to Dwight D. Eisenhower.

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:31 AM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx?g_source=position1&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles

It's fallen to 42% since too. :rollin

Damn, that unpopular and still beat your candidate. :lol

Blake
01-30-2017, 10:31 AM

We had to choose between dog shit and cat shit. Not sure how great Hilary approval rate would be at this point

boutons_deux
01-30-2017, 10:37 AM
dog shit and cat shit

False equivalence.

Hillary's policies, staff, dept heads, judges would have been more or less business as usual/conventional, and dramatically different Trash's insane shit pile.

The Trash shit pile is jarring but still tiny, and will keep growing for 4 years, unless the Repugs, already pissed at him, can "Benghazi" him into a Senate conviction.

Blake
01-30-2017, 11:47 AM
False equivalence.

Hillary's policies, staff, dept heads, judges would have been more or less business as usual/conventional, and dramatically different Trash's insane shit pile.

The Trash shit pile is jarring but still tiny, and will keep growing for 4 years, unless the Repugs, already pissed at him, can "Benghazi" him into a Senate conviction.

Cat shit =/= dog shit. The contents and size are different

And this poll isn't based on facts; it's based on perception

Thread
01-30-2017, 11:53 AM
We had to choose between dog shit and cat shit.

Speak for yourself, Blake.

Blake
01-30-2017, 12:09 PM
Speak for yourself, Blake.

Your objection is duly noted. I'll let you and your kind out of it.

Spur_Fanatic
01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
Both candidates were shit. That I agree.

Thread
01-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Your objection is duly noted. I'll let you and your kind out of it.

You gd rights you will.

Thread
01-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Both candidates were shit. That I agree.

Speak for yourself, Fanny.

Blake
01-30-2017, 12:23 PM
You gd rights you will.

Settle down. The froth is unseemly

Thread
01-30-2017, 12:25 PM
Settle down. The froth is unseemly

I've been snortin' for over 24 hours. I can't seem to stop.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 02:21 PM
Damn, that unpopular and still beat your candidate. :lol

My candidate was Bernie Sanders but the DNC kept him from the race. I'm a pragmatist. Try and keep up, Dim.