monosylab1k
01-29-2017, 10:37 PM
lol owned by seth curry

timtonymanu
01-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Almost happened last time at home as well

unleashbaynes
01-30-2017, 12:34 PM
Grats, Mav krew. Glad the Spurs could lose so you guys could provide some much needed content to this shithole.

Mark Celibate
01-31-2017, 08:50 AM
rofl so they beat the Cavs the next night

of course this team can't just tank like they're supposed to. for once, I'd like to to see this team actually get a top pick in the draft even if it only last for a few days before Jewban trades him for some over the hill player 5 years past his prime

never thought I'd say this but :cry I miss when this was actually a rivalry and ShoogarBear, Manny, etc had all those lame MavFan jokes :cry

Spurs9
01-31-2017, 09:33 AM

of course this team can't just tank like they're supposed to. for once, I'd like to to see this team actually get a top pick in the draft even if it only last for a few days before Jewban trades him for some over the hill player 5 years past his prime

never thought I'd say this but :cry I miss when this was actually a rivalry and ShoogarBear, Manny, etc had all those lame MavFan jokes :cry

:lol didn't realize they beat the cavs too

monosylab1k
02-01-2017, 09:05 AM

Hey let's photoshop a picture of Dirt Noringski and laugh about it for 80 pages :lmao :lmao :lmao :lamo