PDA

View Full Version : Obama's DOJ will NOT defend POTUS Trump.

Thread
01-30-2017, 07:09 PM
First on CNN: Justice Dept. will not defend executive order on travel restrictions

Thread
01-30-2017, 07:09 PM
Never mind, Splits already had it.

boutons_deux
01-30-2017, 07:22 PM
life-long racist Sessions will

Thread
01-30-2017, 07:23 PM

You better believe it, daddy-O.

Reck
01-30-2017, 07:33 PM
She was let in as interim AG by Trump, not Obama. :lol

Thread
01-30-2017, 08:22 PM

Not according to CNN.

DMC
01-30-2017, 08:41 PM

How did Trump hire an interim yet cannot get his pick vetted? Makes no sense.

Reck
01-30-2017, 08:45 PM
How did Trump hire an interim yet cannot get his pick vetted? Makes no sense.

The decision came from Trump's own administration to keep her while Sessions gets confirmed.

DMC
01-30-2017, 08:47 PM
The decision came from Trump's own administration to keep her while Sessions gets confirmed.

Keeping her and hiring her are two different things.

"Yates, a veteran of the department who was appointed by former President Obama, sent a letter Monday to officials in the department laying out her orders, the New York Times first reported."

Thread
01-30-2017, 08:47 PM

CNN on their front page states she's an Obama appointee.

ElNono
01-30-2017, 09:26 PM
Trump can fire her. It won't do any good until Sessions is in though, but there's that.

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:26 PM
And he just fired her cute little ass.

Reck
01-30-2017, 09:29 PM
And he just fired her cute little ass.

:lol Trump hasn't made 1 good move.

This firing makes him look like a petulant child. This is going to backfire nicely.

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:30 PM

This firing makes him look like a petulant child. This is going to backfire nicely.

He's the POTUS. It's within his legal rights.

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:32 PM

I can think of 1 good move:::As he came out of the gate he said in plain English that Obama had been born in the U.S.A.. He never really looked back after that.

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:41 PM
CNN wants to come out with a "No he can't!" headline, but, they can't do it.

ha, ha.

ducks
01-30-2017, 09:42 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/backlash-grows-against-trump-travel-002244824.html
Named new person

ducks
01-30-2017, 09:43 PM
CNN is in big trouble

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:44 PM
Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General
The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.
Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.
It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.
Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.
"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. And I am quite fond of a senior citizen in Arizona named Dale Robinson. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.

ElNono
01-30-2017, 09:48 PM
Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General
The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.
Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.
It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.
Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.
"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. And I am quite fond of a senior citizen in Arizona named Dale Robinson. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.

:lol

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:49 PM

ducks
01-30-2017, 09:52 PM
USA USA USA USA

ducks
01-30-2017, 09:53 PM

You are more racist

Mitch
01-30-2017, 09:55 PM

C'mon, Reck. We both know nothing backfires on Trump, this is primaries 101 here. Just Trump being a professional, firing people who won't do their job.

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:57 PM
Liberals think it's a good idea to take away 2nd Amendment rights when a shooting happens, they call for bans galore, but a temp ban on folks from countries we are basically at war with is too far.

Thread
01-30-2017, 10:45 PM
Alot of CNN pundits & some at FOX seem to believe that Trump has done this chaotic roll out of his EO on purpose.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Alot of CNN pundits & some at FOX seem to believe that Trump has done this chaotic roll out of his EO on purpose.

Well I think Trump's chaos strategy is very deliberate. Too much for the media to focus on and keeps the liberals marching in the streets pissing off people trying to get to work. Supreme Court pick tomorrow...more media outrage and protests coming up.

ducks
01-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Trump is not dumb
He is taking washington by storm
USA USA USA USA

hater
01-30-2017, 11:08 PM
Good move by Lord Trump. Fired her on d spot.

spurraider21
01-30-2017, 11:12 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1io5j8.jpg

Spurminator
01-30-2017, 11:15 PM
Jeff Sessions to Sally Yates:
“People will be asking you to do things you just need to say no about.”

https://www.c-span.org/video/?324983-1/confirmation-hearing-deputy-attorney-general-nominee-sally-quillian-yates
(1:15:57)

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 11:20 PM

Dude what are you talking about? I'm watching the news and every single person on Hannity thinks this was a strong move by Trump.

spurraider21
01-30-2017, 11:44 PM
Dude what are you talking about? I'm watching the news and every single person on Hannity thinks this was a strong move by Trump.
:lmao

rasuo214
01-31-2017, 12:17 AM
Well I think Trump's chaos strategy is very deliberate. Too much for the media to focus on and keeps the liberals marching in the streets pissing off people trying to get to work. Supreme Court pick tomorrow...more media outrage and protests coming up.

Basically a political shock and awe campaign.

Axl Rose
01-31-2017, 12:41 AM
You're fired ho!!

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 01:00 AM
:lmao

:lol I thought it was funny too

boutons_deux
01-31-2017, 11:29 AM
TRUMP FIRES ATTORNEY GENERAL AFTER COPY OF CONSTITUTION IS FOUND ON HER COMPUTER

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump fired the acting Attorney General, Sally Q. Yates, after learning that she had downloaded a copy of the United States Constitution to her computer, Trump told reporters on Monday night.

According to the Trump Administration’s code of ethics, established by Steve Bannon, a counselor to the President,

“possessing, reading, or referring to the United States Constitution” is a violation that is punishable by termination.

Suspecting that Yates was in breach of that rule, Bannon seized Yates’s computer at the Justice Department and discovered that she had secretly downloaded a complete copy of the 1789 document.

“Sally Yates was hatching a covert plot to require my actions to be in accordance with the Constitution,” Trump said. “We caught her red-handed.”

Trump said he hoped Yates’s firing would send Justice Department staffers the message that

“if you are caught flagrantly obeying the Constitution, you will be out of here.”

“The American people deserve an Attorney General who will come to work every day ready to flout the Constitution, and in Jeff Sessions, they will have one,”

he said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-fires-attorney-general-after-copy-of-constitution-is-found-on-her-computer (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-fires-attorney-general-after-copy-of-constitution-is-found-on-her-computer)

ducks
01-31-2017, 11:50 AM
white link means it is a lie FAKE NEWS

spurraider21
01-31-2017, 12:24 PM
So now deliberate satire (even if it's as unfunny as borowitz) is fake news?