PDA

View Full Version : Wifes of men that work late

Gummi Clutch
01-31-2017, 02:57 AM
Isn't it true that working late is a risk factor for Tyrone climbing out of your window at 2am when you come home? I...just can't believe this shit. "We have needs too" isn't good enough. Saying you're taking care of the house when your man is out busting his ass providing for you and buying you all this nice shit isn't good enough. Character is lacking in women these days. The trust just isn't there anymore

Reck
01-31-2017, 03:10 AM
White Pants feels that pain.

Staying late to save up for that purse while the wife gets dicked down by Marquis and DeShawn.

sook
01-31-2017, 03:19 AM

Staying late to save up for that purse while the wife gets dicked down by Marquis and DeShawn.

:lol

I wonder what happened to OP though tbh :wow

UNT Eagles 2016
01-31-2017, 03:30 AM

"A black baby? What the fuck... I've met your parents, and I don't have any black in my family... you... "

Wild Cobra
01-31-2017, 07:23 AM
If you don't trust your wife, why are you still with her?

What a dumbshit. Can't keep track of her 24/7, and if you try, that's fucking creepy.

What a stupid thread.

benefactor
01-31-2017, 07:52 AM

What a dumbshit. Can't keep track of her 24/7, and if you try, that's fucking creepy.

What a stupid thread.
oh

Will Hunting
01-31-2017, 07:58 AM

What a stupid thread.
Are you saying he shouldn't use google maps to triangulate his wife's current position?

Mark Celibate
01-31-2017, 08:12 AM

What a stupid thread.

http://jandmgolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/golf-ball-tee-and-club-blog-image.jpg

Blake
01-31-2017, 10:00 AM

What a stupid thread.

WC throwing alley oops up to the defense

Blake's Cucktainer
01-31-2017, 11:47 AM
WC throwing alley oops up to the defense

So are you :lol

Blake
01-31-2017, 11:52 AM
So are you :lol

No.

Sup clipper

Kyle Orton
01-31-2017, 12:35 PM
Word on the street is op is a babby dick slanty eyed faggot tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
01-31-2017, 04:18 PM
Are you saying he shouldn't use google maps to triangulate his wife's current position?

Fuck triangulation. Better to just install a GPS chip in her arm while she's sleeping and have the app that tracks it on your phone with you at all times.

hitmanyr2k
01-31-2017, 07:04 PM
I feel bad for guys in the military who are gone for months at a time with a single wife at home because I've seen and experienced first hand how much they like to fuck around. When I was in my late teens and early 20's I took advantage and gave no shits about it but once I got older I had a different perspective.

hitmanyr2k
01-31-2017, 07:08 PM

My wife did that to me. She got my phone and synced my GPS location on Google Plus to her phone so she could see where I was on Google maps all the time. I had no idea for months until she got the guilty conscience and told me.

Mitch
01-31-2017, 10:33 PM
:lol don't put a ring on a bitch who you couldn't trust. Not hard to tell if a woman is likely to cheat, tbh.

hater
01-31-2017, 11:05 PM
Where is that poster that idolized Charlize Theron? His thoughts on this subject are a must have

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 05:44 AM
:lol don't put a ring on a bitch who you couldn't trust. Not hard to tell if a woman is likely to cheat, tbh.

Then you don't put a ring on any bitch. Because you can't trust bitches, they're ALWAYS horny for dick even though they put on a frigid prude show in public.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 05:47 AM
I feel bad for guys in the military who are gone for months at a time with a single wife at home because I've seen and experienced first hand how much they like to fuck around. When I was in my late teens and early 20's I took advantage and gave no shits about it but once I got older I had a different perspective.
Actually, military wives can be put in military prison if they're convicted of cheating. They're subject to much harsher laws in the military than ordinary citizens are. Standard US common law goes out the window. I know this because I have a military guy roommate who's 26 with plenty of experience in torturing bitches that cheated while their man was away. Most military wives don't because they know the consequences.

Blake
02-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Actually, military wives can be put in military prison if they're convicted of cheating. They're subject to much harsher laws in the military than ordinary citizens are. Standard US common law goes out the window. I know this because I have a military guy roommate who's 26 with plenty of experience in torturing bitches that cheated while their man was away. Most military wives don't because they know the consequences.

Lol I don't think so. Pull up the law that says military wives are subject to arrest for adultery

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Lol I don't think so. Pull up the law that says military wives are subject to arrest for adultery

It's not a published law, of course. Otherwise it would raise public concerns and draw out activtards from the far left like a wasp-nest on fire. It's quite secretive and informal like most of the rest of what goes on regarding those involved with the US military. I'll let you give my friend/roommate a call and he'll confirm for you. Javier Hernandez O'Roulke 361-***-****

Blake
02-01-2017, 11:07 AM
It's not a published law, of course.

Of course

Mitch
02-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Then you don't put a ring on any bitch. Because you can't trust bitches, they're ALWAYS horny for dick even though they put on a frigid prude show in public.

:lol I used to think that way too, Andrew.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 12:21 PM
:lol I used to think that way too, Andrew.

I think you're the only one on ST who actually calls me by my name. :tu

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Of course

Military is discrete like that. Especially in the United Shadiness of Amerishade.

Mitch
02-01-2017, 12:38 PM
I think you're the only one on ST who actually calls me by my name. :tu

Just being nice, tbh :tu

Blake
02-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Military is discrete like that. Especially in the United Shadiness of Amerishade.

But you somehow know about it.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:34 PM
But you somehow know about it.

I have a military roommate who's a pretty darn close friend. He tells me all the girls he fucks and trusts me not to tell his live-in girlfriend who happens to have kidney cancer from childhood alcohol abuse.

chunticakes
02-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Isn't it true that working late is a risk factor for Tyrone climbing out of your window at 2am when you come home? I...just can't believe this shit. "We have needs too" isn't good enough. Saying you're taking care of the house when your man is out busting his ass providing for you and buying you all this nice shit isn't good enough. Character is lacking in women these days. The trust just isn't there anymore

Damn bro.

You got Blake'd?!

Blake
02-01-2017, 01:58 PM
I have a military roommate who's a pretty darn close friend. He tells me all the girls he fucks and trusts me not to tell his live-in girlfriend who happens to have kidney cancer from childhood alcohol abuse.

Is your military roommate a lawyer?

Spur|n|Austin
02-01-2017, 03:19 PM

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Word on the street is op is a babby dick slanty eyed faggot tbh

:lol

Avante
02-03-2017, 04:18 PM
The mistake that is made is people getting married when thy aren't really ready to settle down yet. That domestic life really not what they wanted.

Once he becomes bored with Miss Tonight and unemotional sex, only then is it time to get hitched. And she has to be one who wants a family and that kind of life, a life where SEX isn't all there is. She wants more than just fucking.

And....

I made damn sure that her sexual wants and needs were more than taken care of. I made damn sure she'd never ever want to take less and she knows she would be so why bother with it? Why be disappointed?

If a woman needs to cheat it's all on the guy, he's not listening to her or can't fuck worth a damn.