PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LeBron goes in on Barkley

lefty
01-31-2017, 07:40 AM
Overreacting a little bit tbh :lol

https://twitter.com/TheRaceDraft/status/826363699271131138

Chinook
01-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Glad to see it. Fuck Barkely. Can't get into anyone's Fave 5 anymore.

lefty
01-31-2017, 08:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3fVZpGUoAEwwL6.jpg

lefty
01-31-2017, 08:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3f9IwEUMAAzzOs.jpg

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 09:07 AM
:lmao Yesterday's NBA

Killakobe81
01-31-2017, 09:41 AM
:lmao Yesterday's NBA

I ain't gonna lie LeBron ripped him a new one ...Today's NBA gets a badly needed "win". Been taking straight L's lately ...

01-31-2017, 09:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3fVZpGUoAEwwL6.jpg
:lol today's stars
:lol PR robots
:lol triggered so easily by truth bombs
:lol today's NBA

lefty
01-31-2017, 09:49 AM
Van Gundy was right tbh...............

MJ is a con artist; it's no wonder MJ was pissed following his comment and dropped 50+ on NY ........ JVG struck a chord

In the middle of the 93 Finals, MJ bought some expensive shit for Barkley, because he knew he wouldn't get in his way anymore :lol He was right; just take a look at MJ's big 3 pt play at the end of game 4 of the Finals (the 55 pt game); Barkley barely tried to foul him on that play

01-31-2017, 09:54 AM
:lmao at lebum not being able to dispute what chuck said and going full ad hominem

ambchang
01-31-2017, 09:59 AM
Barkley was right, and Lebron changed the subject and talked about how horrible a person Barkley was.

We all knew that, we all knew Barkley acts before he thinks, still doesn't change the fact that the Cavs have a huge payroll, is a loaded team, Lebron is the best player in the league, and that his decision back then was still a beta move.

If Lebron can't dispute what Barkley says, take the loss instead of going on another tangent. All he did there was confirming what Barkley said to be true.

01-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Barkley was right, and Lebron changed the subject and talked about how horrible a person Barkley was.

We all knew that, we all knew Barkley acts before he thinks, still doesn't change the fact that the Cavs have a huge payroll, is a loaded team, Lebron is the best player in the league, and that his decision back then was still a beta move.

If Lebron can't dispute what Barkley says, take the loss instead of going on another tangent. All he did there was confirming what Barkley said to be true.
amb

UZER
01-31-2017, 10:25 AM

Boom.

lefty
01-31-2017, 10:51 AM
amb

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 11:01 AM

:wow Damn, yesterday's NBA krew won't know how to respond to this, tbh.

UZER
01-31-2017, 11:21 AM

:lol Oakley spent his entire career starting fights, and he agrees with LeBron?

Yesterday and Today's NBA :lol

lefty
01-31-2017, 11:36 AM

lol

Oak posted that because he hates Barkley tbh

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 11:46 AM
lol

Oak posted that because he hates Barkley tbh
Seems like a lot of people can't stand that fat windbag, tbh.

Killakobe81
01-31-2017, 12:00 PM

No doubt Barkley wasn't wrong but James is right that Barkley does sound a bit hypocritical calling him out for being to buddy buddy...
However Barkley was never a top 3 goat level player either.

Killakobe81
01-31-2017, 12:03 PM

Amb is also right that because he "lost" the original argument...James went personal. James lost the battle but won the war by Ethering his character ...

spurraider21
01-31-2017, 12:20 PM
Seems like a lot of people can't stand that fat windbag, tbh.
You'll be slurping him off next time he makes comments about pilitics/black America

ambchang
01-31-2017, 12:24 PM
No doubt Barkley wasn't wrong but James is right that Barkley does sound a bit hypocritical calling him out for being to buddy buddy...
However Barkley was never a top 3 goat level player either.

Barkley had his moments playing like a GOAT. His problem is that on offense, he is a total ball stopper, and on defense, he doesn't do anything.

To the other posters, with regards to Oakley, he was the only guy man enough to slap Barkley in the face. :wow yesterday's NBA alphas duke it out instead of acting all tough and send messages through the media like :today's NBA stars.

ambchang
01-31-2017, 12:24 PM
Amb is also right that because he "lost" the original argument...James went personal. James lost the battle but won the war by Ethering his character ...

Nah, going after Barkley is too easy. The only win was the one you stated, that Barkley was buddy buddy with Jordan.

DMC
01-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Lebron doesn't know sheriff Joe either.

James went in. Alpha.

djohn2oo8
01-31-2017, 01:02 PM
lol letting somebody who is too old to lace them up anymore get in your head.

djohn2oo8
01-31-2017, 01:07 PM
This is all about LeBron knowing he has no chance at ringing this year. Durant going to GS really fucked.with his head.

Dex
01-31-2017, 01:09 PM
I mean, Lebron is not wrong tbh.

UZER
01-31-2017, 01:19 PM
I mean, Lebron is not wrong tbh.

And neither is Barkley. One just decided to take it outside of basketball.

01-31-2017, 01:26 PM
another L for :lol today's NBA tbh

apalisoc_9
01-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Lebron is right...but he fucked up by responding.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 01:46 PM
I hate when people say "oh, he got triggered and had to respond!" in regards to someone who rebuttals a shit talker. I don't get that rhetoric. Do people really expect for someone to talk shit and the person who was talked down on shouldn't get their piece in? The fuck? In my day if someone talked shit and you didn't bad back, you were a bitch.

King plopped down on Fat Chuck's greasy chest and took a a fat shit on it. Barkley is just a fat fucking Uncle Tom that says dumb coon shit for shock value and hasn't been worth his pay in over a decade. Dude is a no-ringer and his bitterness of Today's NBA stars shows it.

:lol @ Today's "Yesterday's NBA" fans. A fat fuck, no ring washed up Uncle Tom just had his sphincter caved in by a vastly superior and vastly relevant King.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 01:51 PM
I hate when people say "oh, he got triggered and had to respond!" in regards to someone who rebuttals a shit talker. I don't get that rhetoric. Do people really expect for someone to talk shit and the person who was talked down on shouldn't get their piece in? The fuck? In my day if someone talked shit and you didn't bad back, you were a bitch.

King plopped down on Fat Chuck's greasy chest and took a a fat shit on it. Barkley is just a fat fucking Uncle Tom that says dumb coon shit for shock value and hasn't been worth his pay in over a decade. Dude is a no-ringer and his bitterness of Today's NBA stars shows it.

:lol @ Today's "Yesterday's NBA" fans. A fat fuck, no ring washed up Uncle Tom just had his sphincter caved in by a vastly superior and vastly relevant King.

Chuch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXEdwoR-mQU

chunticakes
01-31-2017, 01:54 PM
To quote South Park, Lebron is right...for the wrong reasons while Barkley is wrong...for the right reasons.

Chris
01-31-2017, 02:56 PM
Lebron got triggered like a Liberal fucktard. :lol

lefty
01-31-2017, 03:09 PM
another L for :lol today's NBA tbh

Thread
01-31-2017, 03:11 PM
Just a quick aside:::

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

monosylab1k
01-31-2017, 04:08 PM
-Handpicked his teammates before signing
-Got the head coach he wanted
-Highest payroll in the league over the last 3 seasons
-Just traded for a top 5 shooter in the league
-Still whining :lol

I love LeBron but he is such a fucking drama queen. His shitty defeatist attitude is more responsible for this slump than any supposed lack of talent on the roster.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 04:23 PM

I love LeBron but he is such a fucking drama queen. His shitty defeatist attitude is more responsible for this slump than any supposed lack of talent on the roster.
Here's the real story:

- In 2014, Dan Gilbert promised that he wouldn't put any financial limits on the roster if LeBron agreed to return to Cleveland.
- LeBron needed to lead both teams in every statistical category and come back from a 3-1 deficit to beat the Warriors in the Finals last year.
- After the Finals, the Warriors added Kevin Durant to their already stacked 73-win team.
- After the Finals, Delly left Cleveland in free agency. Gilbert closed his wallet and refused to sign a competent backup point guard to replace him.
- Because the Cavs' anemic bench now lacks a playmaker, LeBron is leading the league in minutes per game at age 32.
- LeBron is now publicly holding the Cavs' sleazeball of an owner to the deal that he's been welching on since the Finals.

What about any of that qualifies as "whining" or being "defeatist"? If anything, it shows how competitive he is. He wants to beat the Warriors again more than anything else in the world. He knows it's probably not going to happen as long as the Cavs' bench is so bad and he has to play so many minutes in meaningless January games. So he's asking the front office to make the necessary tweaks.

I'd say I don't get why LeBron's the bad guy in this situation instead of that faggot Gilbert, but we all know why he's being made out to be the villain. LeBron's haters have had to stay quiet since the Finals and this was their opening to start bashing him again, regardless of the facts.

lefty
01-31-2017, 05:01 PM
Your 1st point makes him look bad tbh

And LeBron os the one who crippled his team financially big offering big contracts to his buddies

RD2191
01-31-2017, 05:17 PM

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 05:32 PM
Your 1st point makes him look bad tbh
How so? Gilbert is a slimeball, and LeBron wanted assurances that Gilbert wouldn't go back to selling The LeBron James Experience instead of building a championship team. Don't forget, one of the reasons LeBron left Miami is because Riley and Arison started pinching pennies on the roster.

And LeBron os the one who crippled his team financially big offering big contracts to his buddies
Those contracts actually have nothing to do with their point guard situation. The Cavs have two TPEs they're refusing to use. They could have also had a $16 million TPE in return for Delly, but Gilbert didn't want it. This isn't LeBron crippling his team financially, it's Gilbert cheaping out because he's satisfied with one ring.

TD 21
01-31-2017, 05:40 PM
Like Wade said, it's about time. This antiquated, bitter, hypocritical, jealous, uninformed attention whore, that's so concerned with being liked by closet racist, middle aged white guy who supposedly followed the NBA in the "good, old days", has been relentlessly criticizing players since he became an "analyst" and the rare times he gets called on it, he gets defensive and reverts to something along the lines of it's not my job to be their friends and this generation can't take criticism. He's a disgrace.

James shouldn't have spoken publicly about their needs (mainly because he essentially threw some teammates under the bus), but I get the frustration. I don't care how limited they are financially, it's negligent on their part to go this far into the season without a competent, proven backup point guard and depth big man and as a result, he's been run into the ground. Also, the Warriors were more than likely going to run away with the best record either way, but they didn't even give themselves a chance at home court in the Finals.

monosylab1k
01-31-2017, 05:45 PM
Here's the real story:

- In 2014, Dan Gilbert promised that he wouldn't put any financial limits on the roster if LeBron agreed to return to Cleveland.
- LeBron needed to lead both teams in every statistical category and come back from a 3-1 deficit to beat the Warriors in the Finals last year.
- After the Finals, the Warriors added Kevin Durant to their already stacked 73-win team.
- After the Finals, Delly left Cleveland in free agency. Gilbert closed his wallet and refused to sign a competent backup point guard to replace him.
- Because the Cavs' anemic bench now lacks a playmaker, LeBron is leading the league in minutes per game at age 32.
- LeBron is now publicly holding the Cavs' sleazeball of an owner to the deal that he's been welching on since the Finals.

What about any of that qualifies as "whining" or being "defeatist"? If anything, it shows how competitive he is. He wants to beat the Warriors again more than anything else in the world. He knows it's probably not going to happen as long as the Cavs' bench is so bad and he has to play so many minutes in meaningless January games. So he's asking the front office to make the necessary tweaks.

I'd say I don't get why LeBron's the bad guy in this situation instead of that faggot Gilbert, but we all know why he's being made out to be the villain. LeBron's haters have had to stay quiet since the Finals and this was their opening to start bashing him again, regardless of the facts.

:lmao acting like Dellavedova was some key cog in the machine. :cry just can't survive without Delly :cry

LeBron constantly bitching about how much his teammates suck sure as shit doesn't help their confidence. How hard are they going to play when their leader is publicly telling everyone how bad he thinks they are? That's why his defeatist attitude is the problem. LeBron is supposed to (and always has been in the past) be the guy that props up his teammates and makes them better. He is absolutely not doing that right now with his attitude and comments.

lefty
01-31-2017, 05:46 PM
Jerry Krause would have made LeBron cry

monosylab1k
01-31-2017, 05:54 PM
If this was Kobe, LeBron nuthuggers would be talking about what an overrated prima donna whiny bitch Kobe is. And they'd be right. But since it's LeBron, suddenly it's all about how LeBron :cry needed Jesus Dellavedova to win, and that asshole Gilbert wouldn't do it :cry

StrengthAndHonor
01-31-2017, 06:16 PM
:lmao acting like Dellavedova was some key cog in the machine. :cry just can't survive without Delly :cry

LeBron constantly bitching about how much his teammates suck sure as shit doesn't help their confidence. How hard are they going to play when their leader is publicly telling everyone how bad he thinks they are? That's why his defeatist attitude is the problem. LeBron is supposed to (and always has been in the past) be the guy that props up his teammates and makes them better. He is absolutely not doing that right now with his attitude and comments.
Mono:wow

hater
01-31-2017, 06:22 PM
Lol what an emo pussy

Hes basically turning into Donald Trump of NBA thin skinned aas fuck :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-31-2017, 06:24 PM
See, this is why Lebron will never be on Jordan's level and I'm not even a fan of yesterday's NBA. For example, Sam Smith released a book in 92 (NY Times bestseller) that depicted Jordan under a negative light and MJ simply shrugged it off, proved the author wrong and won 2 additional NBA Titles.

OTOH, Lebron's Cavs is just going through a typical mid season slump and he easily allowed someone who's been known as a universal troll to take him out of his character.

JoeTait75
01-31-2017, 06:24 PM
I get why LeBron is frustrated. He's 32, he knows he needs to conserve as much energy as possible for the postseason, yet he's logging the most minutes per game in the NBA for a team that, despite winning the title last year, looks absolutely helpless whenever he isn't on the floor.

At the same time the reality is that the organization has done just about everything he wanted in terms of this roster and the coaching staff. He wanted Kevin Love for Andrew Wiggins, he wanted J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert, he wanted guys like Mike Miller, James Jones and Chris Anderson, he wanted David Blatt out and Ty Lue in... they've given him just about everything he's wanted. And look, I like Matthew Dellavadova as a player and I wish the Cavaliers still had him, but there's no way he should be the missing piece to the puzzle.

In addition to being frustrated LeBron might just be a little bit bored right now. It's the dog days of the season, the regular season is really a gloried exhibition season for this team and LeBron kind of has a need for drama anyway. There has been some sort of drama at about this time of year for the Cavaliers every year since LeBron has come back. It's annoying but it goes with the territory with LeBron.

baseline bum
01-31-2017, 06:53 PM
Here's the real story:

You forgot about Mo Williams pussy act. He was supposed to be the backup.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 06:58 PM

Where did I say Delly was a "key cog" of the Cavs? Quite the contrary: he was replaceable. The issue isn't that Gilbert wouldn't overpay to keep Delly, it's that he was too cheap to get an NBA-caliber backup PG after Delly left. Their current backup PG is an unproven second-round rookie. As a result, LeBron's leading the league in minutes per game because their team is starved of playmakers. The simple fact is, the Cavs' only chance against the Warriors is if LeBron plays like he did in the Finals last year (the last two years, really). And that's a lot less likely to happen if they keep running him into the ground before the Finals.

If his teammates' confidence is shaken because he wants the front office to fill a glaring hole in their roster, they should stop being pussies. Last I checked, LeBron almost single-handedly carried those scrubs to a championship last year. They should be thanking him, not whining about how he apparently wants to repeat more than they do.

I still don't see how it's "defeatist" to WANT to improve the team and their chances of beating the Warriors. He thinks they're a minor tweak away from being on the Warriors' level again - that's a pretty positive attitude. If LeBron had a defeatist attitude, he would have long since checked out on this season with all the blowout wins the Warriors have been putting up.

Ice009
01-31-2017, 08:22 PM
I get why LeBron is frustrated. He's 32, he knows he needs to conserve as much energy as possible for the postseason, yet he's logging the most minutes per game in the NBA for a team that, despite winning the title last year, looks absolutely helpless whenever he isn't on the floor.

At the same time the reality is that the organization has done just about everything he wanted in terms of this roster and the coaching staff. He wanted Kevin Love for Andrew Wiggins, he wanted J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert, he wanted guys like Mike Miller, James Jones and Chris Anderson, he wanted David Blatt out and Ty Lue in... they've given him just about everything he's wanted. And look, I like Matthew Dellavadova as a player and I wish the Cavaliers still had him, but there's no way he should be the missing piece to the puzzle.

In addition to being frustrated LeBron might just be a little bit bored right now. It's the dog days of the season, the regular season is really a gloried exhibition season for this team and LeBron kind of has a need for drama anyway. There has been some sort of drama at about this time of year for the Cavaliers every year since LeBron has come back. It's annoying but it goes with the territory with LeBron.

I just think the Kevin Durant signing has annoyed a lot of people and players. I really think the place Lebron is coming from is frustration from that signing, and to complete with the Warriors you need a stacked team. You know, adding another superstar to a 73 win team has got to be frustrating when you're trying to win another Championship like he is. They can be beaten, but the margin for error is very low. Puts a lot of pressure on the best players of all the other contenders to perform at the highest level if you want any chance in beating them.

JoeTait75
01-31-2017, 08:31 PM
I just think the Kevin Durant signing has annoyed a lot of people and players. I really think the place Lebron is coming from is frustration from that signing, and to complete with the Warriors you need a stacked team. You know, adding another superstar to a 73 win team has got to be frustrating when you're trying to win another Championship like he is. They can be beaten, but the margin for error is very low. Puts a lot of pressure on the best players of all the other contenders to perform at the highest level if you want any chance in beating them.

I'm sure that's part of it too. The Cavaliers beat Golden State in the Finals after they'd won 73 games, they had to overcome almost impossible odds to do it... and then the Warriors promptly add the 2nd-best player in the NBA without losing any of their core guys. Knowing you had to give absolutely everything you had to beat them last year yet also knowing it's going to be even tougher to beat them again... yeah, it's got to be frustrating.

sasaint
01-31-2017, 08:44 PM
Jerry Krause would have made LeBron cry

:lol

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 08:47 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if most players around the league hate Durbeta's bitch ass, tbh.

ambchang
01-31-2017, 08:50 PM
Clipper nation tying his hardest to fill in the Capri sun man void.

UZER
01-31-2017, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if most players around the league hate Durbeta's bitch ass, tbh.

No, he's in the inner cool friends circle.

They hate the cocky, obnoxious, asshole, loudmouth with 3 other allstars on his team Kawhi.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 09:45 PM
If this was Kobe, LeBron nuthuggers would be talking about what an overrated prima donna whiny bitch Kobe is. And they'd be right. But since it's LeBron, suddenly it's all about how LeBron :cry needed Jesus Dellavedova to win, and that asshole Gilbert wouldn't do it :cry

Well to be fair, there's a huge difference between the Greatest Beta and the Legit Greatest of the Era. LBJ has yet to coat tail jockey 1 ring while Komo was piggy backed by Daddy n MVPau to his.

Killakobe81
02-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Clipper nation tying his hardest to fill in the Capri sun man void.
:lol
Where is Kool?

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Glad to see it. Fuck Barkely. Can't get into anyone's Fave 5 anymore.

Why do you hate Chuck? During the Tammy era he sucked more raw Tammy dick than a million gay lovers

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 12:59 AM
How so? Gilbert is a slimeball, and LeBron wanted assurances that Gilbert wouldn't go back to selling The LeBron James Experience instead of building a championship team. Don't forget, one of the reasons LeBron left Miami is because Riley and Arison started pinching pennies on the roster.

Those contracts actually have nothing to do with their point guard situation. The Cavs have two TPEs they're refusing to use. They could have also had a $16 million TPE in return for Delly, but Gilbert didn't want it. This isn't LeBron crippling his team financially, it's Gilbert cheaping out because he's satisfied with one ring.

So whats the odds that Kobe wins another title before the Clippers do? :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 01:08 AM

fuck Lebron's shrimp dick bald headed ass.... we shoulda all saw this coming:

5X-VaAqPqmY

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 01:13 AM

loQ6SqdlWwc

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 03:42 AM
loQ6SqdlWwc

Who is that guy? I dont recognize him?

JoeTait75
02-01-2017, 11:28 AM

5X-VaAqPqmY

Kool, did you ever imagine a scenario in which the Cleveland Cavaliers won :lobt: while the Lake Show lost 65 games? It's like Bizarro World, isn't it?

benefactor
02-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Kool, did you ever imagine a scenario in which the Cleveland Cavaliers won :lobt: while the Lake Show lost 65 games? It's like Bizarro World, isn't it?
We also elected a reality show host to the White House. End times tbh.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Who is that guy? I dont recognize him?

It's some D-Leaguer that the Chinese voted in one year. I think his name was Cody Brian?

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Lebron is going to lose all the white fans he got back after returning to Cleveland, tbh:lol

You don't take shots as Sir Coon, he's the anti-niggr spokesperson for white Americans..

Killakobe81
02-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Why do you hate Chuck? During the Tammy era he sucked more raw Tammy dick than a million gay lovers

Mamba is baaack!!!

Floyd Pacquiao
02-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Charles Barkley was extremely classy in his response back to LeBron. Didn't get personal. Took a page out of the spurs book. When they go low we go high.

ambchang
02-01-2017, 01:57 PM
That's the thing, barkleys criticisms were fair but lebron decided to make it personal. I don't understand how anybody can say lebron won the argument, he didn't. He just threw a tantrum.

02-01-2017, 01:57 PM
:wow damn...

“I was laughing, clearly he did some home work ... he Googled me and found some things,” Barkley said on ESPN Radio (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18594287/charles-barkley-laughs-lebron-james-barbs-says-continue-speak-mind)Tuesday. “He was young when I was playing, so I appreciate that, but I’m not upset about it ... my criticism was fair and I’m good with that.”

“I’ve only met LeBron casually. He’s always been great to me,” Barkley said. “But this notion that we have to be friends, we’re never going to be friends.”

“Some of the stuff he said about me is correct --- doesn’t make the message I said about him incorrect,” Barkley said. “Some of them are intimidated about LeBron (but) I’m not intimidated at all.”

Yet another W for :worthy: yesterday's NBA tbh

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 02:19 PM
This goes wayyyy beyond basketball:lol Lebron has just been waiting for a reason to take down Sir Coon, tbh..we've all been waiting for a mainstream figure to bring him down and give a voice to our feelings about him..most of the people in this thread wouldn't understand the nuance or depth of his comments, especially some of the 28 million fans(a couple of them in this thread) that tuned in to watch child-rapist Karl Malone play on the biggest stage of basketball in Barkley's era..

lefty
02-01-2017, 02:22 PM
:wow damn...

Yet another W for :worthy: yesterday's NBA tbh
We are on fire :bobo

UZER
02-01-2017, 02:29 PM
This goes wayyyy beyond basketball:lol Lebron has just been waiting for a reason to take down Sir Coon, tbh..we've all been waiting for a mainstream figure to bring him down and give a voice to our feelings about him..most of the people in this thread wouldn't understand the nuance or depth of his comments, especially some of the 28 million fans(a couple of them in this thread) that tuned in to watch child-rapist Karl Malone play on the biggest stage of basketball in Barkley's era..

You're trying too hard man.

resistanze
02-01-2017, 02:30 PM

Sir TapDance will flip this to curry favor with the racist fanbase he appeals to tbh :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Sir TapDance will flip this to curry favor with the racist fanbase he appeals to tbh :lol

Lebron went easy on Barkley, too, tbh..he could have said much worse shit:lol

The coonery, the DUI, getting caught with a prostitute, the man that he threw through a window being like 5'5" :lol not to mention all the basketball-related shit..

Still, though, it was refreshing to hear..questioning his credibility was nice, as well, considering Barkley might be the worst analyst in NBA history..

ambchang
02-01-2017, 05:50 PM

5X-VaAqPqmY

loQ6SqdlWwc

Definitely the high point of his career because it all w by down the toilet after that. 0-4, Achilles, the beg, three straight, most misses in NBA history, crippling the lakers, shooting in the mid 30s

That's what happens when there are no dominant bigs.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Definitely the high point of his career because it all w by down the toilet after that. 0-4, Achilles, the beg, three straight, most misses in NBA history, crippling the lakers, shooting in the mid 30s

That's what happens when there are no dominant bigs.

Must I remind you of Tammy Tits last game :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 06:32 PM

The coonery, the DUI, getting caught with a prostitute, the man that he threw through a window being like 5'5" :lol not to mention all the basketball-related shit..

Still, though, it was refreshing to hear..questioning his credibility was nice, as well, considering Barkley might be the worst analyst in NBA history..

Barkley is a fucking coon....but I agree with his coon ass on this one....Lebron couldn't even get that white Bitch in London go to eat a Cheeseburger and Milkshake with his black ass...she flat out said no while Kobe was in the Hotel room partying with all kinds of bitches. Lebron is a fucking fraud ass nigga

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Charles Barkley was extremely classy in his response back to LeBron. Didn't get personal. Took a page out of the spurs book. When they go low we go high.

Watch how Kobe schools Barkley....this is how you properly respond to that Nigga....Kobe made the whole fucking TNT set look like idiots with his knowledge and mastery of the game.

hjTm2Dl1bTo

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Mamba is baaack!!!

You doing ok? You still holding it down my nigga? where them Niggas Luva and Cully at we need to get together for a fucking family reunion.

Killakobe81
02-01-2017, 06:47 PM
You doing ok? You still holding it down my nigga? where them Niggas Luva and Cully at we need to get together for a fucking family reunion.

Man been hard with our team sacking ass ...but as long as blood still pumps in these veins I will always rep the Lakers. Building a house so I have been here much less but if you willing to come to the southwest the reunion can be at my crib...but Cully gotta tone down that Trump or leave it at the door ...he still the OG though ...

StrengthAndHonor
02-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Man been hard with our team sacking ass ...but as long as blood still pumps in these veins I will always rep the Lakers. Building a house so I have been here much less but if you willing to come to the southwest the reunion can be at my crib...but Cully gotta tone down that Trump or leave it at the door ...he still the OG though ...
Wow, I'm a little bit jelly now, I wish there are more Clipper fans in this forum.

Anyway, are you serious about this reunion? I would love to meet some of the fellas here, especially you Killa.:oink

ambchang
02-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Must I remind you of Tammy Tits last game :lol

His last game was his low point. What a surprise! He gave it all to his team and had nothing left. Led his team to b2b finals at an advanced age and was an integral part and defensive anchor to help his team to the best record in franchise history.

RGMCSE
02-01-2017, 09:19 PM

The fuck? we all aren't sensitive cucks tbh...

ambchang
02-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Watch how Kobe schools Barkley....this is how you properly respond to that Nigga....Kobe made the whole fucking TNT set look like idiots with his knowledge and mastery of the game.

hjTm2Dl1bTo

:lol. Kobe took 145 shots in that series. You take that three shots in that last quarter out, Kobe was averaging 11 shots a half throughout the series. Then all of a sudden, Yiu are sticking to the script? What script? The one that allowed you to take 11 shots a half up to that point?

Kobe has never had any integrity. He only tells the truth to the cops.

Ice009
02-02-2017, 10:50 AM
I'm sure that's part of it too. The Cavaliers beat Golden State in the Finals after they'd won 73 games, they had to overcome almost impossible odds to do it... and then the Warriors promptly add the 2nd-best player in the NBA without losing any of their core guys. Knowing you had to give absolutely everything you had to beat them last year yet also knowing it's going to be even tougher to beat them again... yeah, it's got to be frustrating.

Yeah, it's ridiculous and bitch made. Now that I've thought about it for a while, I really have no problem with Lebron asking for more help. The Warriors stacked the deck so far in their favor that it makes it almost impossible for anyone to compete against them if you don't have a stacked team yourself. It just shows the kind of character Durant has. I don't think a lot of players would jump onto a 73 win team if they're a top 5 player themselves. Do you guys think that a lot of other top 5 players would have done that if they had the chance?

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 10:59 AM
:lol. Kobe took 145 shots in that series. You take that three shots in that last quarter out, Kobe was averaging 11 shots a half throughout the series. Then all of a sudden, Yiu are sticking to the script? What script? The one that allowed you to take 11 shots a half up to that point?

Kobe has never had any integrity. He only tells the truth to the cops.
Kobe must have gone to the Doc Rivers School of Excuse Making. Those two are the best I've ever seen at coming up with excuses that don't even have to make sense, just sound nice so Media will accept them uncritically. They're worse than politicians.

Will Hunting
02-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Lebron is going to lose all the white fans he got back after returning to Cleveland, tbh:lol

You don't take shots as Sir Coon, he's the anti-niggr spokesperson for white Americans..

Id say Chris Rock is also up there. Everyone I know creams their pants when they hear his comedy skit about how there are black people and then there are n!ggers :lol

Mark Celibate
02-02-2017, 01:22 PM

idk about that.

i actually think Barkley is pretty good even though he sounds like a dunce. it's just basketball so it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to break down the game. Shaq is by far the worst on that panel.

Horse
02-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Fuck lebitch biggest pussy in the league besides Durant.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2017, 02:05 PM
idk about that.

i actually think Barkley is pretty good even though he sounds like a dunce. it's just basketball so it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to break down the game. Shaq is by far the worst on that panel.

I used to like Barkley, but he hasn't been funny in a few years IMO..you're correct, though, Shaq is the worst of the worst, he's the NBA's Emmitt Smith..

Magic was just as bad, too, with his 18th century slave articulation(although I'm assuming AIDS can have an effect on your speech)..