PDA

View Full Version : Cubby's Holocaust Denial Thread

vy65
01-31-2017, 01:36 PM
Just re-upped my Amazon Prime membership and, to celebrate, am buying some books for Dale to enjoy in the reading room.

https://www.amazon.com/Eichmann-Jerusalem-Report-Banality-Evil/dp/B00E32SSXC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485887511&sr=8-2&keywords=eichmann+in+jerusalem+a+report+on+the+ban ality+of+evil

https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Search-Meaning-Viktor-Frankl/dp/0807060100/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485887630&sr=8-2&keywords=Man%27s+Search+for+Meaning

Please feel free to add to the list!

Splits
01-31-2017, 01:41 PM
lol pretending Dale reads books

The last one he read was probably Atlas Shrugged when it first dropped

vy65
01-31-2017, 01:44 PM
I bet he still fantasizes about Ayn Rand's bush tho ...

Thread
01-31-2017, 01:44 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

Thread
01-31-2017, 02:51 PM
I'll use this as my topper!

CHARGE!!!

Chris
01-31-2017, 02:59 PM
I'll use this as my topper!

CHARGE!!!

Let us proceed...

Thread
01-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Let us proceed...

GD rights, Chris.

- "Win by attrition."

- "Col. Trautman" - "First Blood"

Thread
01-31-2017, 03:08 PM
For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

The almighty Anka was precise in the fourth line of his timeless white paper. He didn't say "ones", or, "the ones." He was exact and covered the entire spectrum so after he and we go on into the dust that is always the end "My Way" will endure. It's etched in the scrolls of American history.

baseline bum
01-31-2017, 03:23 PM
Only pussies and assholes deny the holocaust

Splits
01-31-2017, 03:29 PM
lol this new Mod is the shit. locking Dale's threads, renaming those making fun of him to be even more hilarious

GO MOD GO! GO MOD GO!

spurraider21
01-31-2017, 03:34 PM
Here you go, fuckface.

https://i.gyazo.com/9b68a4316d0173296018059f558e139d.png

Here's the source, and you can download the PDF (big link on top) to get the original print

http://www.jta.org/1942/12/24/archive/hungry-jewish-women-lashed-to-death-by-nazis-for-picking-mushrooms

apalisoc_9
01-31-2017, 03:45 PM
What did Dale say about the Holocust? Even the most extreme of Muzzies use it to paint an evil future, essentially admitting to it.

Although, this holocust thing has really undermined the millions f other people that have died in the world wars..So many other ethnic cleansings happened...but for some reason this is the main story. What?

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2017, 03:59 PM
:cry but muh 6 million:cry

Thread
01-31-2017, 04:01 PM
What did Dale say about the Holocust? Even the most extreme of Muzzies use it to paint an evil future, essentially admitting to it.

Although, this holocust thing has really undermined the millions f other people that have died in the world wars..So many other ethnic cleansings happened...but for some reason this is the main story. What?

I said and I say I ain't buyin' it. There were not 6 million Jews in Europe about that time.

Nobody, and I mean nobody leads Dale around by the nose.

The almighty Anka (AA) struck the moment:::

Thread
01-31-2017, 04:04 PM
On top of Old Kosher Smokey

apalisoc_9
01-31-2017, 04:10 PM
I said and I say I ain't buyin' it. There were not 6 million Jews in Europe about that time.

Nobody, and I mean nobody leads Dale around by the nose.

The almighty Anka (AA) struck the moment:::

You're full of shit old man...How do you knlw there wasnt 6 million jews in Europe? :lol

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 04:10 PM

Good point. For starters, even though neither took place during WWII, Holodomor and the Great Leap Forward should get the same level of attention that the Holocaust does.

Thread
01-31-2017, 04:18 PM
You're full of shit old man...How do you knlw there wasnt 6 million jews in Europe? :lol

Just because something is said a trillion times and a shit load of movies are made over those rumored 6 million Jews doesn't mean there were 6 million Jews in Europe.

"Was blind, but now I see."

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2017, 04:23 PM
Just because something is said a trillion times and a shit load of movies are made over those rumored 6 million Jews doesn't mean there were 6 million Jews in Europe.

A few years from now it'll be 8-10 million, and nobody will question it.

Thread
01-31-2017, 04:39 PM

Exactly. It's a money maker under the guise of solemnity.

Splits
01-31-2017, 04:55 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3gqv-_UoAAfS2J.jpg

Thread
01-31-2017, 05:02 PM

Mudslimes

Splits
01-31-2017, 05:07 PM
Mudslimes

Where was your head at in Fall-04? I know you didn't vote, because you're a lazy fuck who can't get out his doorframe unless a free Golden Corral meal is on the offer. But who'd you want to win that election?

Blake
01-31-2017, 05:09 PM

Who exactly has made money off the holocaust

Clipper Nation
01-31-2017, 07:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BvOUazo.jpg

SpursforSix
01-31-2017, 07:46 PM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you six million Jews.

pgardn
01-31-2017, 09:20 PM
The funny thing is the denying is so foolish as the Nazis kept such meticulous records that just confirms the well organized slaughter that we and other groups found on the ground during WWII.

But these are people who have already admitted skin color and ethnicity has a biological basis for evil and stupidity. Not your biology wizards posting on this site. So there's that. White makes right...

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2017, 09:28 PM
The funny thing is the denying is so foolish as the Nazis kept such meticulous records that just confirms the well organized slaughter that we and other groups found on the ground during WWII.

But these are people who have already admitted skin color and ethnicity has a biological basis for evil and stupidity. Not your biology wizards posting on this site. So there's that. White makes right...

Called it

pgardn
01-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Called it

Yes.

I have seen pictures taken by my wife's grandad. Seen them. You can argue about numbers all you want. But I have actually talked to a person that walked in and took pictures and movies because he knew there would be people like you. He called it.

Absolutely fkn gruesome.

Mark Celibate
01-31-2017, 10:08 PM

What's that goy? You thought we were done milking this?

Oy vey! It will never end!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/735/931/ffc.png

UZER
01-31-2017, 10:38 PM
Is denying the number denying the actual event?

apalisoc_9
01-31-2017, 11:15 PM
Is denying the number denying the actual event?

Yeah because any other number is just mass murder that was committed anyway against most people.

The Allied forces when they allied with Stalin and captured Germany Raped an estimated 3 million German women..No one talks about that.

Atrocities was so common in WW2 though..thats probably dales point.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Yeah because any other number is just mass murder that was committed anyway against most people.

The Allied forces when they allied with Stalin and captured Germany Raped an estimated 3 million German women..No one talks about that.

Atrocities was so common in WW2 though..thats probably dales point.

That's true, the red army raped the shit out of every bitch that could walk in Berlin. Probably payback for all their families getting slaughtered by the nazis. And the japs were as bad as the nazis and commies. At least we got our genocides out of the way earlier with slavery and eliminating the natives.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:16 AM
That's true, the red army raped the shit out of every bitch that could walk in Berlin. Probably payback for all their families getting slaughtered by the nazis. And the japs were as bad as the nazis and commies. At least we got our genocides out of the way earlier with slavery and eliminating the natives.

Meh, the US has hands on the gradual extinction of palestinians...Even Goliath was from phelestine (jericho) according to religious text so its funny why they allow israel to slowly and gradually push them to extinction under the prextext that they've lived there for thousands of years...when in reality most jews in Israel are europeans and the arabs are actually the ones closer to David genetically and racially speaking.

Thread
02-01-2017, 12:18 AM
"Atrocities was so common in WW2 though..thats probably dales point."

...I had no point. I caught a hanger and went along for the ride. The kicker? When that guy came along and said there was no reference to [Holocaust] until the '70s when they started making movies about it. That caught my fancy because like 21 I remember the WWI & WWII business from the movie "Pearl Harbor." When the Hartnett character says "I think World War 2 just started." I read in the IMDB that WWI wasn't called that prior to WWII. It was called "The Great War." So, then [Holocaust] was a vehicle to troll with and that old tired horse about there not being 6 million Jews in Europe at that time was another line I tossed out and got numerous bites. I never thought for a minutes I'd take on such water, but, it happened and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Frankly, you fellows are raw from Trump whippin' ya's like he did. And you know what? That's tatooed into your skin, deep into your soul. You'll take Trump as POTUS to the grave.

So will I.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 12:48 AM
"Atrocities was so common in WW2 though..thats probably dales point."

...I had no point. I caught a hanger and went along for the ride. The kicker? When that guy came along and said there was no reference to [Holocaust] until the '70s when they started making movies about it. That caught my fancy because like 21 I remember the WWI & WWII business from the movie "Pearl Harbor." When the Hartnett character says "I think World War 2 just started." I read in the IMDB that WWI wasn't called that prior to WWII. It was called "The Great War." So, then [Holocaust] was a vehicle to troll with and that old tired horse about there not being 6 million Jews in Europe at that time was another line I tossed out and got numerous bites. I never thought for a minutes I'd take on such water, but, it happened and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Frankly, you fellows are raw from Trump whippin' ya's like he did. And you know what? That's tatooed into your skin, deep into your soul. You'll take Trump as POTUS to the grave.

So will I.

tl;dr

Mitch
02-01-2017, 12:58 AM
:lol making a thread like you'd actually care about an event that's rammed down our throats every time Israel does something stupid. You guys would care more if Timmy Duncan farted in a bag and sold it on ebay.

Thread
02-01-2017, 01:00 AM
tl;dr

I'll condense it:::You guys are too upset over Trump winning and it caused you to let your guard down and I got into your kitchen. I've rarely if ever been able to do that before. Big deal. It was a good time. I've been on the other end of it and I took it and ate it.

Be grateful, win or lose we connected for a few hours.

pgardn
02-01-2017, 08:18 AM
This is a "what is your most bizarre belief thread"

its Cosmo type stuff.

The comedy is that people actual deny huge events that there is massive amount of evidence for. We did not go to the moon, the Germans did not carry out a well planned organized slaughter. Argue numbers, point out other atrocities, get tired of it...

Well I was not there so it did not happen type stuff.
Carry on. Lets get em all out there. It's interesting stuff, identifying board lunatics.

Mark Celibate
02-01-2017, 10:25 AM
This is a "what is your most bizarre belief thread"

its Cosmo type stuff.

The comedy is that people actual deny huge events that there is massive amount of evidence for. We did not go to the moon, the Germans did not carry out a well planned organized slaughter. Argue numbers, point out other atrocities, get tired of it...

Well I was not there so it did not happen type stuff.
Carry on. Lets get em all out there. It's interesting stuff, identifying board lunatics.

The real issue isn't whether or not it happened. I think few people doubt that Jews were imprisoned by Germany. The issues here are whether or not the numbers/punishments are exaggerated but even more importantly, like a few people have also mentioned, is the fact that this is commonly viewed as the worst atrocity ever. Why is that? What about the Holodomor? Or the Bengal famine during WWII where the indifference of British authorities led to the starving of millions? Bet you never heard about DET one in history class!

And why is the Holocaust the one event you're not allowed to deny? For the record, I think the Holocaust happened but why am I not allowed to deny it if I wanted to? I could deny those other two events and nobody would give a shit. Unit 731 was more barbaric then the Holocaust and if I deny that one too? Nobody gives a shit. But the Holocaust? NOOOOOOOO...any sort of questioning and you're a monster. Everybody is so touchy. Look at Trump's tweet. He acknowledged the victims of the Holocaust but he was flamed since he didn't give special treatment to a certain group...

Just remember the Golden Rule, folks.

"He who has the gold, makes the rules."

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 10:33 AM
You have to love someone who thinks a famine caused by a war and slave camps with death chambers and large crematoriums for disposal is a valid equivalence.

And of course the Soviets with Treblinka and the West with Auschwitz colluded together and built the camps after 1945 to trick the world.

Mark Celibate
02-01-2017, 10:43 AM
:lol that didn't even answer the question and I have no idea why you included that second part. Is that supposed to be something I said somewhere?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 11:09 AM
:lol that didn't even answer the question and I have no idea why you included that second part. Is that supposed to be something I said somewhere?

No one gives a shit about your questions. Your ignorance is not an argument.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2017, 11:13 AM
The real issue isn't whether or not it happened. I think few people doubt that Jews were imprisoned by Germany. The issues here are whether or not the numbers/punishments are exaggerated but even more importantly, like a few people have also mentioned, is the fact that this is commonly viewed as the worst atrocity ever. Why is that? What about the Holodomor? Or the Bengal famine during WWII where the indifference of British authorities led to the starving of millions? Bet you never heard about DET one in history class!

And why is the Holocaust the one event you're not allowed to deny? For the record, I think the Holocaust happened but why am I not allowed to deny it if I wanted to? I could deny those other two events and nobody would give a shit. Unit 731 was more barbaric then the Holocaust and if I deny that one too? Nobody gives a shit. But the Holocaust? NOOOOOOOO...any sort of questioning and you're a monster. Everybody is so touchy. Look at Trump's tweet. He acknowledged the victims of the Holocaust but he was flamed since he didn't give special treatment to a certain group...

This. For the record I don't deny some of the atrocities in the holocaust, but the purported scale of it is laughable. Mordecai, Irving, et al worked 'round the clock to come up with that arbitrary 6 million figure. Unit 731 probably consists of the most heinous war crimes per capita, but it wasn't WASPs committing the atrocities so there's no white guilt to be manufactured from it.

:lmao FuzzyLumpkins casually ignoring the deaths of millions under the domain of their colonial overlords during war. If we're going to be that casual with assigning blame, then it's only fair to say you can take all the starvation/malnutrition and disease (typhus, etc) cases of the holocaust and charge it to the game!

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Who supports colonialism here?

Good luck getting people to be responsible for the actions of another country from over a lifetime ago. Moral relativism is for the guilty.

This thread is good for showing the local fascists accounts at least.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Yes.

I have seen pictures taken by my wife's grandad. Seen them. You can argue about numbers all you want. But I have actually talked to a person that walked in and took pictures and movies because he knew there would be people like you. He called it.

Absolutely fkn gruesome.

Was your wife's grandad Russian? Because not a single American soldier liberated a so called death camp

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Who supports colonialism here?

Good luck getting people to be responsible for the actions of another country from over a lifetime ago. Moral relativism is for the guilty.

This thread is good for showing the local fascists accounts at least.

How's post colonial Rhodesia, Mozambique, and South Africa doing?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-01-2017, 12:20 PM
The real issue isn't whether or not it happened. I think few people doubt that Jews were imprisoned by Germany. The issues here are whether or not the numbers/punishments are exaggerated ."

This

The jews have been using the 6 million number for a long time

http://i.imgur.com/iFIVgUt.jpg

But even they have admitted it was a little exaggerated

http://i.imgur.com/LMi0B2u.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Sorry but I don't allow scripts at all since the site has been compromised and I am not taking you off ignore. If you want to talk to me, fascist, choose a different account to post on.

spurraider21
02-01-2017, 01:44 PM
That last picture is for auschwitz alone, genius

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:49 PM
I bet he still fantasizes about Ayn Rand's bush tho ...

So we have a necrophile and a pedophile here?

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2017, 01:58 PM

:wow

The last 2 are just poorly conceived by whomever made them. Nazi "murderers" sounds pretty sophomoric and vindictive for an epitaph/memorial. The use of "about" and "mainly" in the last one...:lmao

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 02:04 PM

Is there any big movement that denies Stalin's forced famine in Ukraine or the war crimes Japan committed against China and Korea the way white supremacists do the holocaust? If you deny those it's easy to just write you off as a lone conspiracy nut.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Is there any big movement that denies Stalin's forced famine in Ukraine or the war crimes Japan committed against China and Korea the way white supremacists do the holocaust? If you deny those it's easy to just write you off as a lone conspiracy nut.

The Soviet Union denied Holodomor till their collapse nearly 60 years later. The Turks are still denying the Armenian Genocide...there's probably a half-dozen other examples of this.

What I (as well as others) don't understand is how browbeaten people are from their jewish overlords when it comes to any questions about the hollycaust. "It was six million and you will not question it!:madrun"

Mark Celibate hinted at it earlier...Hitler's "atrocities" pale in comparison to just about every communist regime of the 20th century, especially when you consider the hyper-inflated holocaust #'s

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 02:45 PM
The Soviet Union denied Holodomor till their collapse nearly 60 years later. The Turks are still denying the Armenian Genocide...there's probably a half-dozen other examples of this.

What I (as well as others) don't understand is how browbeaten people are from their jewish overlords when it comes to any questions about the hollycaust. "It was six million and you will not question it!:madrun"

Mark Celibate hinted at it earlier...Hitler's "atrocities" pale in comparison to just about every communist regime of the 20th century, especially when you consider the hyper-inflated holocaust #'s

The Soviet Union hasn't existed for more than 25 years now, there is no Soviet movement trying to push a revisionist history any more. And we talk about the Armenian genocide a lot on this forum and scoff the Turks who deny it.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2017, 02:57 PM
The Soviet Union hasn't existed for more than 25 years now, there is no Soviet movement trying to push a revisionist history any more. And we talk about the Armenian genocide a lot on this forum and scoff the Turks who deny it.
Your boy killed way more than mine

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Your boy killed way more than mine

You gotta factor in the atrocities the nazis committed against soviet citizens too tbh

Clipper Nation
02-01-2017, 05:22 PM
The Soviet Union hasn't existed for more than 25 years now, there is no Soviet movement trying to push a revisionist history any more.

Sure there is. There's even a word for those types of people:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tankie

pgardn
02-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Was your wife's grandad Russian? Because not a single American soldier liberated a so called death camp

He was not apart of the liberation of any camps. He was 2nd wave D day.

He was in the air force and designed or rebuilt airfields as the Allies move in from the west. As the war drug on he had time as was interested in photography and movies. Walked all about Germany and Poland. I remember his comments about how no one was a Nazi, and that the people around the 3 camps he photographed knew exactly what had happened but said very little. The smell was all over those places. He also shared photographs with ex guards after the war.

The Jews have his stuff now, no worries.

pgardn
02-01-2017, 08:53 PM
This

The jews have been using the 6 million number for a long time

But even they have admitted it was a little exaggerated

http://i.imgur.com/LMi0B2u.jpg

Give me a frkn break. These things are put up in different places at different times.

pgardn
02-01-2017, 08:58 PM

Yeah, yeah.

Fall back on my Holocaust was worst diversion.

Thread
02-02-2017, 09:29 PM

Let us proceed...

Mitch
02-02-2017, 09:34 PM

Let us proceed...

If you had a question to ask Hitler, what would ya ask him Cub?

Thread
02-02-2017, 11:06 PM

Did you really kill 6 million Jews?

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 11:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6JQ84Xz.jpg

Mitch
02-02-2017, 11:48 PM

C'mon, Cub. Not going to ask if Eva Braun had a big bush?

Thread
02-02-2017, 11:56 PM

No, I'd be pragmatic and get down to the nuts & bolts.

Mitch
02-02-2017, 11:58 PM
No, I'd be pragmatic and get down to the nuts & bolts.

Ah, I see. Good on you, cub :tu

Thread
02-03-2017, 12:01 AM

Let us proceed...

Thread
02-03-2017, 05:31 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
02-03-2017, 05:52 AM

Let us proceed...

z0sa
02-03-2017, 07:41 AM

For the Nazis, yeah...

pgardn
02-03-2017, 08:58 AM

And when he said "No only 4 million" you would be a bit disappointed looking into that deep soul and being truthful to yourself.

I proceeded on my own. Just for you.

Thread
02-03-2017, 10:46 AM
For the Nazis, yeah...

...for Jews & gentiles alike.

Thread
02-03-2017, 10:47 AM
And when he said "No only 4 million" you would be a bit disappointed looking into that deep soul and being truthful to yourself.

They were selling your shit.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 10:54 AM
They were selling your shit.

The shit was not sold.
It was given.
Free of charge.

And then it was referred to as evidence.

Thread
02-03-2017, 11:01 AM
The shit was not sold.
It was given.
Free of charge.

And then it was referred to as evidence.

They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit on the tv. You ended up topsy turvy. Goin' back to Texas, tail tucked.

You're light 1, for eternity. Big shots. Shit, you ain't squat.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 11:04 AM
They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit on the tv. You ended up topsy turvy. Goin' back to Texas, tail tucked.

You're light 1, for eternity. Big shots. Shit, you ain't squat.

How does it feel to be ancient and angry?

Thread
02-03-2017, 11:07 AM
How does it feel to be ancient and angry?

"Was blind, but now I see." Been waitin', patiently.

I've been delivered.

Thread
02-03-2017, 05:42 PM

Let us proceed...

baseline bum
02-03-2017, 05:47 PM

If I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is go back to 1939 so I could watch her shave herself.

Mitch
02-03-2017, 06:18 PM
If I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is go back to 1939 so I could watch her shave herself.

First thing I'd do is take part in the Aryan breeding program, tbh

spurraider21
02-03-2017, 06:24 PM
I'd go back to 2000 and register to vote in Florida

baseline bum
02-03-2017, 06:29 PM
First thing I'd do is take part in the Aryan breeding program, tbh

I don't know man, Eva is the best piece of ass to ever serve as first lady in world history.

Mitch
02-03-2017, 06:43 PM
I don't know man, Eva is the best piece of ass to ever serve as first lady in world history.

Ehhh, I'd take Jackie O, Rania Al Abdullah or Melania over her.

Thread
02-03-2017, 06:47 PM

There was a time early on as 1st Lady when Hillary had me snortin'. I like hippy chicks. Not in my house, mind you, but, outside the house and in like fantasy. Even late when she had on that Oleg Cassini white pants suit creation at the Inaug. She was gorgeous.

Mitch
02-03-2017, 06:55 PM
There was a time early on as 1st Lady when Hillary had me snortin'. I like hippy chicks. Not in my house, mind you, but, outside the house and in like fantasy. Even late when she had on that Oleg Cassini white pants suit creation at the Inaug. She was gorgeous.

She got you wondering how big that bush is between those massive thighs, eh Cub

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/books/2016/02/18/hillary_2-xlarge_trans++UKDBh4vFgtEtf_xE-DBR5zyRjL_GN5PU1m0m_J9VUxc.jpg

Thread
02-03-2017, 06:58 PM
She got you wondering how big that bush is between those massive thighs, eh Cub

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/books/2016/02/18/hillary_2-xlarge_trans++UKDBh4vFgtEtf_xE-DBR5zyRjL_GN5PU1m0m_J9VUxc.jpg

That's nice cept for the striped pants. I hated those fucking things at the time.

She is pretty cute there.

DD
02-03-2017, 07:00 PM

Your post is a microcosm of what this thread is about and you don't even realize it:lol

"Would it make you feel better if it was 4 million instead?!"

What would make it better is some logic and reasoning behind how they came up with that number, rather than raw emotion and an utter disregard for historical accuracy. I find it sadly ironic that you--and others of your political leaning--are so liberal (literally and figuratively) with the death count. Your cavalier attitude towards human suffering is duly noted. After all, what are a few million lives, amirite?

I don't blame you, though...you simply have no interest in truly broaching the subject because of how taboo it is. Like you, I was also taught that the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened in the history of mankind--even mentioning the word puts people in a JIDF mode they never knew they had. You can't in good conscience evaluate the Holocaust until you extract yourself emotionally from it.

The deed itself is not a conspiracy (although some right-wing nuts would say otherwise)--the number is. It's a case of piggyback victimization, and a certain people love to play the victim as we all know. The logistics of it don't add up at all, and this is without taking into consideration the old/rehashed photos, double-booking, etc.

Look at the link on this first page of this thread (Mark's post). Inheriting Holocaust trauma?:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm sorry but I don't care if Johns Hopkins University and Stephen Hawking co-wrote an essay on it, you have to be able to call bullshit. Anybody who read that rolled their eyes and said to themselves, "what a crock of shit." But that's really happening because it's so easy to cultivate guilt on this subject.

Lemme get this outta the way now...RIP to the 15 million who suffered from the Holocaust. Never forget, but never question.

baseline bum
02-03-2017, 07:54 PM

No fucking way, Eva has the black booty minus that black attitude, language, and extreme usage of coconut oil tbh

Mitch
02-03-2017, 08:27 PM
No fucking way, Eva has the black booty minus that black attitude, language, and extreme usage of coconut oil tbh

I dunno, Bum, I just don't see it

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PawgN0zow-o/T5qju8UdXzI/AAAAAAAAJDU/pmAWW-HqySs/s1600/second-world-war-color-images-pictures-eva-braun.jpg

baseline bum
02-03-2017, 09:23 PM
I dunno, Bum, I just don't see it

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PawgN0zow-o/T5qju8UdXzI/AAAAAAAAJDU/pmAWW-HqySs/s1600/second-world-war-color-images-pictures-eva-braun.jpg

I like her thick body type man. I'd take her over Jackie Kennedy any day.

Mitch
02-03-2017, 10:10 PM
I like her thick body type man. I'd take her over Jackie Kennedy any day.

To one his own, tbh. I wonder if she gave good head

pgardn
02-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Your post is a microcosm of what this thread is about and you don't even realize it:lol

What would make it better is some logic and reasoning behind how they came up with that number, rather than raw emotion and an utter disregard for historical accuracy. I find it sadly ironic that you--and others of your political leaning--are so liberal (literally and figuratively) with the death count. Your cavalier attitude towards human suffering is duly noted. After all, what are a few million lives, amirite?

I don't blame you, though...you simply have no interest in truly broaching the subject because of how taboo it is. Like you, I was also taught that the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened in the history of mankind--even mentioning the word puts people in a JIDF mode they never knew they had. You can't in good conscience evaluate the Holocaust until you extract yourself emotionally from it.

The deed itself is not a conspiracy (although some right-wing nuts would say otherwise)--the number is. It's a case of piggyback victimization, and a certain people love to play the victim as we all know. The logistics of it don't add up at all, and this is without taking into consideration the old/rehashed photos, double-booking, etc.

Look at the link on this first page of this thread (Mark's post). Inheriting Holocaust trauma?:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm sorry but I don't care if Johns Hopkins University and Stephen Hawking co-wrote an essay on it, you have to be able to call bullshit. Anybody who read that rolled their eyes and said to themselves, "what a crock of shit." But that's really happening because it's so easy to cultivate guilt on this subject.

Lemme get this outta the way now...RIP to the 15 million who suffered from the Holocaust. Never forget, but never question.

Because I cant keep track of an exact count nor can anyone else.
So you seem to know it's exaggerated. I have no idea. 5 million is the figure I hear referred to most. It is touching how important it is to you... deeply felt stuff.
Especially As you don't know shit one way or the other.

How many bean counter? By your historical estimates. Tell us your procedures in how you arrived at your numbers as well. Then go into your estimates the Khmer Rouge killed in Cambodia after your scholarly work in Europe. How many?

And Keep the emojis coming...

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-04-2017, 02:56 PM
Well well look what we have here Holohoax believers, they admit they made it all up, it was a lie.

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

http://i.imgur.com/gPMaNDy.jpg

DD
02-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Because I cant keep track of an exact count nor can anyone else.
So you seem to know it's exaggerated. I have no idea. 5 million is the figure I hear referred to most. It is touching how important it is to you... deeply felt stuff.
Especially As you don't know shit one way or the other.

There you go again with your pseudo-sly JIDF reply. I've already talked you down to 5 million, so we're making progress.:lol

DD
02-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Well well look what we have here Holohoax believers, they admit they made it all up, it was a lie.

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

http://i.imgur.com/gPMaNDy.jpg

JTA was used as somebody's reference before iirc, What's good for the goose...

pgardn
02-04-2017, 08:31 PM
There you go again with your pseudo-sly JIDF reply. I've already talked you down to 5 million, so we're making progress.:lol

You talked ME down...

Where did I mention 6 million?
Find it fucktard.

And I'm a liberal because I'm not a white nationalist neo Nazi.
Holy shit .... You are a clown.

DD
02-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Where did I mention 6 million?

Oh so you are aware the numbers are inflated? Good, now we can put that to bed.

And I'm a liberal because I'm not a white nationalist neo Nazi.

Neither am I, we've been through this before.
If one were to gather all your posts in this PoFo (which I'm not going to do), what do you think their conclusion of you would be--liberal or conservative?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 08:51 PM

The 'historical record' has the Nazi's themselves estimating they were killing 1.2m Jews a year as of 1942. The Allies gathered all the records they could find and while the Prague records were burnt they were able to piece together most everything from SS and Gestapo office across Europe. Nuremberg was thorough.

That is where the numbers come from. I get that you want to wave your hands at pre war things and act like that is the source but that is horseshit.

pgardn
02-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Oh so you are aware the numbers are inflated? Good, now we can put that to bed.

Neither am I, we've been through this before.
If one were to gather all your posts in this PoFo (which I'm not going to do), what do you think their conclusion of you would be--liberal or conservative?

Inflated...

You are a fckn idiot.

How many Russians did Stalin starve. How many Cambodians did the Khmer Rouge kill?

I remember when you and another M<S had such a heartwarming discussion on when you both found Hitler. The come to Jesus moment. A born again testimonial.

GTFOH you moron...

DD
02-04-2017, 09:02 PM
The 'historical record' has the Nazi's themselves estimating they were killing 1.2m Jews a year as of 1942. The Allies gathered all the records they could find and while the Prague records were burnt they were able to piece together most everything from SS and Gestapo office across Europe. Nuremberg was thorough.

yeah I saw that history channel special too

DD
02-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Inflated...

You are a fckn idiot.

How many Russians did Stalin starve. How many Cambodians did the Khmer Rouge kill?
Why are you asking me about Stalin and Pol Pot, tbh?

pgardn
02-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Why are you asking me about Stalin and Pol Pot, tbh?

Because, idiot, there are ranges of deaths. You act like 6 million is some wild number. I have seen numbers for the Camodian massacres ranging from 1.5 to 3 million. That a 100% difference! So you think 5 to 6 million is a giant jump? You are an idiot. Stalin ranges from 8 to 26 million when he withheld wheat.

And yet you are befuddled by the numbers put out for the Jewish holocaust... Seriously, Pick another massacre to throw your exaggeration claims out. You might not look like a buffoon.

DD
02-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Because, idiot, there are ranges of deaths. You act like 6 million is some wild number. I have seen numbers for the Camodian massacres ranging from 1.5 to 3 million. That a 100% difference! So you think 5 to 6 million is a giant jump? You are an idiot. Stalin ranges from 8 to 26 million when he withheld wheat.

And yet you are befuddled by the numbers put out for the Jewish holocaust... Seriously, Pick another massacre to throw your exaggeration claims out. You might not look like a buffoon.

Are you that really that naive? Without any context, I could just say "6 million people" out loud, and anybody with even an elementary education would know what I'm referring to. Stop playing coy, you're just making it worse.

Nobody cares about Asian deaths tbh, they could lose 50 million or more (like China under Mao) and nobody would bat an eye. There's just too many to go around.

As for the Ukraine and rest of USSR we'll never know since the secret was under lock and key for 60 years. After having lived and worked in eastern Ukraine this past year I can tell you the babushkas never talk about that time. It's another area where there were just too many undocumented people to ever get a solid figure.

Thread
02-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Are you that really that naive? Without any context, I could just say "6 million people" out loud, and anybody with even an elementary education would know what I'm referring to. Stop playing coy, you're just making it worse.

Nobody cares about Asian deaths tbh, they could lose 50 million or more (like China under Mao) and nobody would bat an eye. There's just too many to go around.

As for the Ukraine and rest of USSR we'll never know since the secret was under lock and key for 60 years. After having lived and worked in eastern Ukraine this past year I can tell you the babushkas never talk about that time. It's another area where there were just too many undocumented people to ever get a solid figure.

This.

pgardn
02-04-2017, 09:55 PM

I dont care who who you do, or do not deem worthy to be massacred in your distorted world.

The point is you think Jewish deaths in the Holocaust is exaggerated like this is some sort of inconceivable lie. We don't know. We put ranges down for all of these, so pick another massacre nit wit if you want to be relevant. There is more room for error in others so go for it Captain America.

DD
02-04-2017, 10:06 PM
I dont care who who you do, or do not deem worthy to be massacred in your distorted world.

The point is you think Jewish deaths in the Holocaust is exaggerated like this is some sort of inconceivable lie. We don't know. We put ranges down for all of these, so pick another massacre nit wit if you want to be relevant. There is more room for error in others so go for it Captain America.

Oh really? Do me a favor and type in "6 million" in google and screenshot the searches that comes up.

Then type in 1.5, 3, 8, 26, and 50 million respectively and tell me what you get. Better yet, type in 8 to 26 million or 1.5-3 million, or whatever parameters you want.

You're an unwitting participant of the JIDF, happens to the best of us.

pgardn
02-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Oh really? Do me a favor and type in "6 million" in google and screenshot the searches that comes up.

Then type in 1.5, 3, 8, 26, and 50 million respectively and tell me what you get. Better yet, type in 8 to 26 million or 1.5-3 million, or whatever parameters you want.

You're an unwitting participant of the JIDF, happens to the best of us.

Oh yeah.

Those Jews in my closet know those numbers, being a bankers and commerce types... Just distorting everything. I learned from M>s. You still don't get it. The Chinese search engines don't work it. Man I forgot China and India, but no one gives a fck about them Captain America.

Do me a favor and try to understand estimates.
Screenshots... Jesus...

DD
02-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Oh yeah.

Those Jews in my closet know those numbers, being a bankers and commerce types... Just distorting everything. I learned from M>s. You still don't get it. The Chinese search engines don't work it. Man I forgot China and India, but no one gives a fck about them Captain America.

Do me a favor and try to understand estimates.
Screenshots... Jesus...

:lmaoYou tried to play off it's common knowledge/socially accepted that there's a wide range of death-toll figures in the HC. Maybe next time you'll stay on point and not make my case for me

pgardn
02-04-2017, 10:29 PM
:lmaoYou tried to play off it's common knowledge/socially accepted that there's a wide range of death-toll figures in the HC. Maybe next time you'll stay on point and not make my case for me

Check the others dim wit. Socially accepted... who cares. Read a fckn book. Read something, anything with references.

Make your case for you...
I sliced your idiocy to shreds.

Jew under the bed, boo!
Sweet dreams, say heil to M>S and let me know the next time you 2 make a Hitler testimonial on ST. Last one was touching.

DD
02-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Check the others dim wit. Do that.

Make your case for you...
I sliced your idiocy to shreds.

Jew under the bed, boo.
Sweet dreams, say height to M>S and let me know the next time you 2 make a Hitler testimonial on ST. Last one was touching.

Don't go away angry, buddy. You can always live vicariously through your wife's granddad. Rest assured the government will be cutting you a check for the emotional trauma

pgardn
02-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Don't go away angry, buddy. You can always live vicariously through your wife's granddad. Rest assured the government will be cutting you a check for the emotional trauma

Live vicariously... Yeah exactly, I wanted to be taking pictures in death camps for people like you.

I have made the cardinal error of trying to use logic on an idiot who never used logic to arrive at distorted beliefs in the first place. God luck with the Jew tick on your scrotum. You just know it must be there. Them Jews just get into everything. Blood suckers...

DD
02-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Live vicariously... Yeah exactly, I wanted to be taking pictures in death camps for people like you.

I have made the cardinal error of trying to use logic on an idiot who never used logic to arrive at distorted beliefs in the first place. God luck with the Jew tick on your scrotum. You just know it must be there. Them Jews just get into everything. Blood suckers...
You certainly made no qualms about shoe-horning his story into this, unsolicited

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:37 PM
yeah I saw that history channel special too

I have no idea what you are talking about. Fact is that Nazi records are where the numbers come from.

pgardn
02-05-2017, 10:38 AM
You certainly made no qualms about shoe-horning his story into this, unsolicited

Oh.

I need your go ahead solicitor general?
Shoehorning... What is the title of this thread moron?

DD
02-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Oh.

I need your go ahead solicitor general?
Shoehorning... What is the title of this thread moron?

Sick burn...you're going places, kid.

"What's the title of this thread moron?...but first lemme ask you some questions about Stalin and the Khmer Rouge":lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 11:51 AM

"What's the title of this thread moron?...but first lemme ask you some questions about Stalin and the Khmer Rouge":lmao

Not surprised you would go for moral relativism as if atrocity is a zero sum game.

The Khmer and the Communists went after political dissidents and intellectuals. They did not apply eugenics like the Nazis. Further there have been all kinds of books and movies about the killing fields, the cultural revolution, and the similar acts of Stalin.

Main qualitative difference is there are no worldwide political movements to resuscitate the Khmer Rouge or Stalinism. Putin does not function with a return to Soviet ideals. He cozies to the Byzantine church and evokes 18th century land grabs of the czars against the Ottomans which is hardly Bolshevist. Even the Chinese admit their mistake in the cultural revolution.

Compare that with people such as yourself that idolize Hitler and actively shill for Himmler's SS making excuses, trying to deflect, and otherwise prop up your political idols. There is a cottage industry around it. There is no analog for your deflections.

DD
02-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Not surprised you would go for moral relativism as if atrocity is a zero sum game.

The Khmer and the Communists went after political dissidents and intellectuals. They did not apply eugenics like the Nazis. Further there have been all kinds of books and movies about the killing fields, the cultural revolution, and the similar acts of Stalin.

^One of the dumbest posts in forum history. "Communists murdered MILLIONS more than the fascists, but it's ok because they were political dissidents and intellectuals." Good to see you have an acceptable criteria for mass murder.

lol @ all kinds of books and movies...nice throwaway line. Let's play a game: you name a mainstream book/film/series about any of the 3 you listed above and I'll follow it up with media about Nazi Germany. We'll see how quickly you give up.

I don't idolize Hitler at all tbh...dude was a scumbag, but nowhere near the worst person to ever live. He wasn't even the worst person in his lifetime:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 12:43 PM
^One of the dumbest posts in forum history. "Communists murdered MILLIONS more than the fascists, but it's ok because they were political dissidents and intellectuals." Good to see you have an acceptable criteria for mass murder.

lol @ all kinds of books and movies...nice throwaway line. Let's play a game: you name a mainstream book/film/series about any of the 3 you listed above and I'll follow it up with media about Nazi Germany. We'll see how quickly you give up.

I don't idolize Hitler at all tbh...dude was a scumbag, but nowhere near the worst person to ever live. He wasn't even the worst person in his lifetime:lol

I deride you for using moral relativism and then you call me stupid attributing moral relativism to me. Stupid is as stupid does. I do not play the game of one atrocity being 'better' than another. That should have been clear after I pointed out that it was not a zero sum game. That is your game and how you end up with an atrocity being a desirable outcome.

I just pointed out how they were functionally different. And I am very concerned about the anti-intellectual streak amongst the lower classes for all your assumptions to the contrary. I just don't think a Cambodian splinter group is a concern.

Also actions speak louder than words. You are a nazi apologist in deed. Further you completely ignored my central argument of relative significance given the political reality of today. There is no Stalinist or Khmer Rouge party waiting in the wings. OTOH, there are fascists in much of the western world with their corresponding parties. People like you would at best turn a blind eye to their rise if not outright support.

DD
02-05-2017, 12:58 PM
I deride you for using moral relativism and then you call me stupid attributing moral relativism to me. Stupid is as stupid does. I do not play the game of one atrocity being 'better' than another. That should have been clear after I pointed out that it was not a zero sum game. That is your game and how you end up with an atrocity being a desirable outcome.

I just pointed out how they were functionally different. And I am very concerned about the anti-intellectual streak amongst the lower classes for all your assumptions to the contrary. I just don't think a Cambodian splinter group is a concern.

Also actions speak louder than words. You are a nazi apologist in deed. Further you completely ignored my central argument of relative significance given the political reality of today. There is no Stalinist or Khmer Rouge party waiting in the wings. OTOH, there are fascists in much of the western world with their corresponding parties. People like you would at best turn a blind eye to their rise if not outright support.

You know I could just call you a communist apologist in turn and I'd be right. You keep using moral relativism but I don't think you know what it means. It's like you have a list of 10-20 terms you just regurgitate over and over again from the liberal playbook. You ARE the lower class, adjunct professor...but by all means start dropping mainstream content on your holy trinity. I can't wait to scoreboard you on this, tbh

The main difference between you and I is experience. You talk about places I've walked:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 01:08 PM
You know I could just call you a communist apologist in turn and I'd be right. You keep using moral relativism but I don't think you know what it means. It's like you have a list of 10-20 terms you just regurgitate over and over again from the liberal playbook. You ARE the lower class, adjunct professor...but by all means start dropping mainstream content on your holy trinity. I can't wait to scoreboard you on this, tbh

The main difference between you and I is experience. You talk about places I've walked:lol

So you say but you demonstrate no competence.

I point out that I see none of those atrocities as being better or worse. Your response is a blanket denial and complaining about my vocabulary. It is both petty and nonsensical. Ending with machismo posturing is the crown jewel of simpletons. You can worry about the return of Pott and Stalin if it makes you feel better about your fictional scoreboard. Myself, I'll worry about the actual political movements in existence and work towards preventing any recurrence of any atrocities.

Undeniably it is the people in the skid rows of the world that come with the same shit you come with about "big words" and the like. If you have travelled as much as you claim to have then you know exactly what I am talking about. That you try to reflexively throw it back at me tells me it hit home. You grew up in a low class environment and despite how much money you claim to make you never grew out of it. You behave just the same with the same prejudices.

DD
02-05-2017, 01:25 PM
:lmaoholy hell

please tell us how you're working to stop another Nazi party that doesn't exist. Does your task involve raging on a message board? Should we target intellectuals and political dissidents?

I grew up middle class like everyone on this forum, i just did more with my life. I'm sorry life has dealt you such a cruel hand and there's no place in society for people without a tangible skill

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 02:03 PM
:lmaoholy hell

please tell us how you're working to stop another Nazi party that doesn't exist. Does your task involve raging on a message board? Should we target intellectuals and political dissidents?

I grew up middle class like everyone on this forum, i just did more with my life. I'm sorry life has dealt you such a cruel hand and there's no place in society for people without a tangible skill

There are several US nazi and neonazi parties. Try and keep up.

Not everyone on this forum grew up middle class. You don't know shit about me so your assumptions are amusing.

:lol you're an EMT. Sure you took a traveling job to get better pay but youre still just an EMT. That does not impress me. Let me know when you get your MD and then you can talk.

DD
02-05-2017, 02:36 PM
There are several US nazi and neonazi parties. Try and keep up.

Not everyone on this forum grew up middle class. You don't know shit about me so your assumptions are amusing.

:lol you're an EMT. Sure you took a traveling job to get better pay but youre still just an EMT. That does not impress me. Let me know when you get your MD and then you can talk.
Oh so which Nazi party are you protecting us from?...if you say Trump, then you already failed:lol

I know enough about you to know you're utterly full of shit, and ashamed to disclose what you do for a living.

The pseudo-intellectual bit doesn't fool anybody, it just comes off as desperate. I had no shame in being a medic (still am, technically)--I got paid well, traveled the world, and those opportunities paid off in the form of other international jobs (and paid for PA school) that you would kill your firstborn to have:lol I'm not even talking about the paycheck--imagine if you could take all your misplaced liberal rage and useless poly sci knowledge and apply it to an authentic setting. Report on ceasefire violations, military movements, government corruption, human dimensions, political landscape etc etc. All the things you love to talk about but have never had the opportunity to do. Btw anytime you wanna compare jobs/educational backgrounds I'm all ears

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Oh so which Nazi party are you protecting us from?...if you say Trump, then you already failed:lol

I know enough about you to know you're utterly full of shit, and ashamed to disclose what you do for a living.

The pseudo-intellectual bit doesn't fool anybody, it just comes off as desperate. I had no shame in being a medic (still am, technically)--I got paid well, traveled the world, and those opportunities paid off in the form of other international jobs (and paid for PA school) that you would kill your firstborn to have:lol I'm not even talking about the paycheck--imagine if you could take all your misplaced liberal rage and useless poly sci knowledge and apply it to an authentic setting. Report on ceasefire violations, military movements, government corruption, human dimensions, political landscape etc etc. All the things you love to talk about but have never had the opportunity to do. Btw anytime you wanna compare jobs/educational backgrounds I'm all ears

:lol EMT
:lol thinking PA school or being able to pay for it is impressive.

You're the one that has tried to turn this into a dick measuring contest like a simpleton. You were just fishing plebs out of the ghetto a couple of years ago telling us how it changed you from being a liberal and now they have moved you up to conflict monitor. I think you are full of shit and posturing frankly. You still get upset when people use 'big words' for all your posturing.

I do like how you have tried to turn this into an appeal to authority and have given up on the actual discussion. You no longer defend your moral relativism. It was a shit argument from the beginning.

DD
02-05-2017, 03:39 PM

You're the one that has tried to turn this into a dick measuring contest like a simpleton. You were just fishing plebs out of the ghetto a couple of years ago telling us how it changed you from being a liberal and now they have moved you up to conflict monitor. I think you are full of shit and posturing frankly. You still get upset when people use 'big words' for all your posturing.

I do like how you have tried to turn this into an appeal to authority and have given up on the actual discussion. You no longer defend your moral relativism. It was a shit argument from the beginning.

Adjunct professor is piping-hot mad. You can't even score an NGO job, much less do what I do:lmao

Just PM me later (you will anyways) for the job contacts, I know it cripples you that a hard-line conservative does what you can only dream of:lol.

Pro-tip: if you're gonna self-proclaim victory you should provide something of substance to back up your claims. As it reads I've backed you down twice now using your own words

DD
02-05-2017, 03:51 PM
:lol thinking PA school or being able to pay for it is impressive.

:lol slow edit
Being a PA, monitor, or critical care flight medic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>adjunct professor/starbucks barista:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Adjunct professor is piping-hot mad. You can't even score an NGO job, much less do what I do:lmao

Just PM me later (you will anyways) for the job contacts, I know it cripples you that a hard-line conservative does what you can only dream of:lol.

Pro-tip: if you're gonna self-proclaim victory you should provide something of substance to back up your claims. As it reads I've backed you down twice now using your own words

I just think its hilarious that you expect me to be impressed by getting an associates degree and paying for it. I have seen many attempts to big time but that is one of the least impressive I have seen. You couldn't even hack becoming an RN is what that tells me. I have actually helped people get the algebra credit they needed so they could get those degrees.

You make the comments about what I couldn't even imagine but like I said you have no idea about me. Mathematics is my forte. I know you don't have the capacity to do what I do. I just don't make it the basis of my argument because it reeks of insecurity and is inconsequential as to how many Jews were killed in the Holocaust and the significance of it.

You've been deflecting desperately since I pointed out that people from impoverished areas are threatened by multisyllables like you are. That was your first argument: I use big words. Like that is relevant at all whatsoever beyond your personal hangups. YOu just keep doubling down on the stupidity but I feel no need to play along with you.

As for the argument itself. I still stand by the same thing regarding moral relativism. You never even shown you understood what I meant. I made fun of you because of it remember? You left it alone after that to soothe your inferiority complex. Same goes with my argument about the Nazi documents as source material. You made up something about the History Channel and ran away from that too. You made the standard of victory "backing away" and if that is the case then you lose by sheer cowardice towards the substantive argument.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
:lol slow edit
Being a PA, monitor, or critical care flight medic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>adjunct professor/starbucks barista:lmao

:lol

So you have me as a prof without tenure and a coffeehouse worker. Cool story. You sure showed me. :rolleyes

DD
02-05-2017, 04:40 PM
I just think its hilarious that you expect me to be impressed by getting an associates degree and paying for it. I have seen many attempts to big time but that is one of the least impressive I have seen. You couldn't even hack becoming an RN is what that tells me. I have actually helped people get the algebra credit they needed so they could get those degrees.

You make the comments about what I couldn't even imagine but like I said you have no idea about me. Mathematics is my forte. I know you don't have the capacity to do what I do. I just don't make it the basis of my argument because it reeks of insecurity and is inconsequential as to how many Jews were killed in the Holocaust and the significance of it.

You've been deflecting desperately since I pointed out that people from impoverished areas are threatened by multisyllables like you are. That was your first argument: I use big words. Like that is relevant at all whatsoever beyond your personal hangups. YOu just keep doubling down on the stupidity but I feel no need to play along with you.

As for the argument itself. I still stand by the same thing regarding moral relativism. You never even shown you understood what I meant. I made fun of you because of it remember? You left it alone after that to soothe your inferiority complex. Same goes with my argument about the Nazi documents as source material. You made up something about the History Channel and ran away from that too. You made the standard of victory "backing away" and if that is the case then you lose by sheer cowardice towards the substantive argument.

Unless you have a doctorate (which, so does Shaq:lol) then we both are sitting here with a Master's. Still, why so vague? "Mathematics is my forte?" Yeah, and medicine is my "forte." I did my RN and eventually BSN as well, I just don't parade it cause it's nursing (lol) and haven't really operated as one in or out of theater...medics (particularly CCPC/FPC) are more valuable overseas due to our extended scope of practice. Nevermind all that, it still doesn't change the fact that my current job consists of everything you love to talk about but don't (or can't) do.

You have no interest in discussing Nuremberg or the Holocaust other than to rehash other people's talking points. If you really knew your shit you'd know the Trials were about as legit as the HUAC hearings.:lol Do you really wanna go back and forth so we can poke holes in all of that? Just say the word and I'll placate you with the discourse you want, but tomorrow...Superbowl's on today.

I gotta say though, you went way off the reservation when you said (paraphrased) "I do what I can to fight right wing elements." Keep fighting fascism on the home front one frappucino at a time:lmao

pgardn
02-05-2017, 04:43 PM

Perfectly relevant when discussing huge numbers of people basically being killed by their government/ruling party shit for brains. And for showing how stupid your # game is.

The crux of the matter:

1. DD has jewphobia
2. Jews and others who study/assess the holocaust can't be truthful.
3. Conclusion: Exaggerated numbers

Maybe if the Lakers were relevant you would never had gathered so much shit on your shoes.

No one gives a shit about China, Cambodia, Russia... Only 1.4 billion people in China, but who cares, I like my Western Jew phobia on rye.
Good stuff Captain America.

DD
02-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Perfectly relevant when discussing huge numbers of people basically being killed by their government/ruling party shit for brains. And for showing how stupid your # game is.

The crux of the matter:

1. DD has jewphobia
2. Jews and others who study/assess the holocaust can't be truthful.
3. Conclusion: Exaggerated numbers

Maybe if the Lakers were relevant you would never had gathered so much shit on your shoes.

No one gives a shit about China, Cambodia, Russia... Only 1.4 billion people in China, but who cares, I like my Western Jew phobia on rye.
Good stuff Captain America.

Omg what a zinger!:lmao

pgardn
02-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Omg what a zinger!:lmao

This forum ain't right for you bud.
There is more than a ball involved.
Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Sliced and diced...

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Unless you have a doctorate (which, so does Shaq:lol) then we both are sitting here with a Master's. Still, why so vague? "Mathematics is my forte?" Yeah, and medicine is my "forte." I did my RN and eventually BSN as well, I just don't parade it cause it's nursing (lol) and haven't really operated as one in or out of theater...medics particularly (CCPC/FPC) are more valuable overseas due to our extended scope of practice. Nevermind all that, it still doesn't change the fact that my current job consists of everything you love to talk about but don't (or can't) do.

You have no interest in discussing Nuremberg or the Holocaust other than to rehash other people's talking points. If you really knew your shit you'd know the Trials were about as legit as the HUAC hearings.:lol Do you really wanna go back and forth so we can poke holes in all of that? Just say the word and I'll placate you with the discourse you want, but tomorrow...Superbowl's on today.

I gotta say though, you went way off the reservation when you said (paraphrased) "I do what I can to fight right wing elements." Keep fighting fascism on the home front one, one frappucino at a time:lmao

So you bragged about getting your PA and now you have escalated to more? You and got your RN and your PA and your BSN and then your masters? I don't buy that at all; it makes no sense. The initial associates plus the extra schooling for the RN would be sufficient for the bachelors in and of itself. There is quite a bit of overlap; if you didn't do it like that then you're an idiot. Your education seems more of a reaction to my digs than any reality.

Since when have I shown major interest in 3rd world conflict resolution or field medicine? I barely talk about that shit and don't care overly much frankly. It's a weird megalomania you have on display.

You have no interest but yet you throw out a dismissal that does nothing more than mindlessly compare Nuremberg to McCarthyism. And spare me the "if I say the word" routine. You can rehash shit you find on stormfront some more is about the extent of your capacity. I brought the documents presented at Nuremberg and up yesterday and you have tried to make it about how your education/job makes you better than me instead. It's reminiscent of that nonsense Chucho was spewing after I told Mitch what I do for a living.

If you want to play google sophist then have at it.

DD
02-05-2017, 05:26 PM
So you bragged about getting your PA and now you have escalated to more? You and got your RN and your PA and your BSN and then your masters? I don't buy that at all; it makes no sense. The initial associates plus the extra schooling for the RN would be sufficient for the bachelors in and of itself. There is quite a bit of overlap; if you didn't do it like that then you're an idiot. Your education seems more of a reaction to my digs than any reality.

Since when have I shown major interest in 3rd world conflict resolution or field medicine? I barely talk about that shit and don't care overly much frankly. It's a weird megalomania you have on display.

You have no interest but yet you throw out a dismissal that does nothing more than mindlessly compare Nuremberg to McCarthyism. And spare me the "if I say the word" routine. You can rehash shit you find on stormfront some more is about the extent of your capacity. I brought the documents presented at Nuremberg and up yesterday and you have tried to make it about how your education/job makes you better than me instead. It's reminiscent of that nonsense Chucho was spewing after I told Mitch what I do for a living.

If you want to play google sophist then have at it.

{sigh}

Did the Medic to RN bridge program YEARS ago, completed my BSN after some time off, then got my Master's in an easier, somewhat unrelated field (emergency management). I'll start PA school when I'm back for good in the Fall (can't do it when working). You can't be considered for a country medical management position on these DoD/DoS contracts unless you're a PA or Doctor. So, I need to get my PA...

As for the rest of your post, it started looking eerily reminiscent of every other post so I didn't read it tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 05:48 PM
{sigh}

Did the Medic to RN bridge program YEARS ago, completed my BSN after some time off, then got my Master's in an easier, somewhat unrelated field (emergency management). I'll start PA school when I'm back for good in the Fall (can't do it when working). You can't be considered for a country medical management position on these DoD/DoS contracts unless you're a PA or Doctor. So, I need to get my PA...

As for the rest of your post, it started looking eerily reminiscent of every other post so I didn't read it tbh

You said you already had your PA.

I had no shame in being a medic (still am, technically)--I got paid well, traveled the world, and those opportunities paid off in the form of other international jobs (and paid for PA school) that you would kill your firstborn to have

:lol I wish had the degree that you had and paid for but have yet to start. Trying to bigtime with a PA when you supposedly have a BSN and masters. :rolleyes

You cannot even keep up with your own bullshit.

And of course you would dodge.

DD
02-05-2017, 06:02 PM
You said you already had your PA.

:lol I wish had the degree that you had and paid for but have yet to start. Trying to bigtime with a PA when you supposedly have a BSN and masters. :rolleyes

You cannot even keep up with your own bullshit.

And of course you would dodge.

:lmaoyou are so desperate and now trying to win a semantics argument. My PA school is paid for as a result of my work overseas, what are you having a hard time understanding?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 06:08 PM
:lmaoyou are so desperate and now trying to win a semantics argument. My PA school is paid for as a result of my work overseas, what are you having a hard time understanding?

I'm not arguing over the meanings of words. I'm arguing trying to bigtime me with a PA when you supposedly have a bachelors in nursing and a masters degree is nonsense. I know when I am trying to big time people I bring up my lesser degrees that I do not even have yet instead of the ones I do. What happened is I talked shit about it so you just upped the bullshit.

I think it even odds you have anything other than your EMT license. I don't buy the rest of it at all except maybe you are going to try to get your PA.

DD
02-05-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm not arguing over the meanings of words. I'm arguing trying to bigtime me with a PA when you supposedly have a bachelors in nursing and a masters degree is nonsense. I know when I am trying to big time people I bring up my lesser degrees that I do not even have yet instead of the ones I do. What happened is I talked shit about it so you just upped the bullshit.

I think it even odds you have anything other than your EMT license. I don't buy the rest of it at all except maybe you are going to try to get your PA.
Just stop it, bro...you're grasping at straws now. I big-timed you with the monitor role, and even described what the job entails in that very same post that you conveniently didn't quote, nice try:lmao

You are the one making threads about the situation in the Ukraine (so yeah, caught you in a lie again) and there's an air of cuntiness to all your posts although you have no real world experience. But just because you haven't been anywhere doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on places...it just means your opinion lacks authenticity and shouldn't be taken seriously. Like I've said from the get-go, you talk about places I walk:lol

:lolI do math
:lolinsignificant liberal
:lolwants my job

FuzzyLumpkins
02-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Just stop it, bro...you're grasping at straws now. I big-timed you with the monitor role, and even described what the job entails in that very same post that you conveniently didn't quote, nice try:lmao

You are the one making threads about the situation in the Ukraine (so yeah, caught you in a lie again) and there's an air of cuntiness to all your posts although you have no real world experience. But just because you haven't been anywhere doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on places...it just means your opinion lacks authenticity and shouldn't be taken seriously. Like I've said from the get-go, you talk about places I walk:lol

:lolI do math
:lolinsignificant liberal
:lolwants my job

You tried to big time me with a whole lot of things; you keep upping the bullshit as you go along. I don't believe the lion's share of it and youre now reduced to meaningless dismissals and nonsequiters. Switching to the monitor fiction when we were talking about your supposed education is a poor dodge.

I don't consider the post Soviet states as 3rd world. In the cold war vernacular they were 2nd world. My interest is in Russian intervention and the geopolitical significance of post soviet states leaving Russian influence. There has been talk of them joining NATO for example. How you get from there to my wanting to play medic in a war zone is beyond me. Nice megalomania though.

You surrendered your position on the holocaust completely at this point.

CosmicCowboy
02-05-2017, 07:44 PM
:lol at fuzzyfakenews talking shit about people with real jobs.

Mark Celibate
02-05-2017, 11:20 PM
'Well Fuzzy Lumpkins definitely has that smug, "I'm good at math, so I'm better than everybody!" attitude. Almost every math professor and/or tutor is like that and is a terrible conversationalist. Most of them let their intelligence get in their way and are just flat out autistic in the presence of others.

this is coming from somebody who tutors up to Cal III as a side gig. Math is pretty overrated honestly. The reason most people struggle is because they don't give a fuck since anything beyond Algebra is useless in all but a select few professions. It's not because everybody is dumb and you're one of the "chosen few" that understand how to prove trig identities.

I guarantee you that DD or anybody else who is super driven in their profession would have no trouble learning how to find the volume of a solid by revolving it around an axis using integration if they wanted to.

spurraider21
02-05-2017, 11:45 PM
'Well Fuzzy Lumpkins definitely has that smug, "I'm good at math, so I'm better than everybody!" attitude. Almost every math professor and/or tutor is like that and is a terrible conversationalist. Most of them let their intelligence get in their way and are just flat out autistic in the presence of others.

this is coming from somebody who tutors up to Cal III as a side gig. Math is pretty overrated honestly. The reason most people struggle is because they don't give a fuck since anything beyond Algebra is useless in all but a select few professions. It's not because everybody is dumb and you're one of the "chosen few" that understand how to prove trig identities.

I guarantee you that DD or anybody else who is super driven in their profession would have no trouble learning how to find the volume of a solid by revolving it around an axis using integration if they wanted to.
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=math

Mark Celibate
02-05-2017, 11:57 PM
:lol

pgardn
02-05-2017, 11:59 PM

So are you still keeping your mind clear by avoiding sex?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 09:19 AM

What is cal 3 in your world? Series and sequences? then presumably you learned about volume integrals because you act like that is something. As for trig identities in my experience they became significantly less important following cal 2 when they taught the chain rule; from what I understand it is big stuff in particle physics symmetry being what it is though. The point was to teach you intuition regarding the ratios: something you apparently never got.

Series are used to do everything from modulating the signal coming out of your modem to cooling the engine block in your car. It can also be used in probabilistic wave functions. You combine that with gaussian matrixes and you have the techniques used to build an atomic bomb. Personally I use it to encode multidimensional images.

Essentially, you are complaining about math being useless because you learned the alphabet but never learned to read. Plus I never bragged about my ability in math. I was letting DD hang himself with his own rope.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 09:24 AM
So are you still keeping your mind clear by avoiding sex?

Reminds me of a friend of mine back in the day that said he was quitting smoking but it really boiled down to that he could not afford the habit any more because he ran out of money.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 09:39 AM
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=math

That is pretty unforgiving. the dynamic that the author ignores is that math is built upon previously learned concepts.

For example, one of the first things you learn in algebra is foil IOW how to factor 2nd order functions. Kids normally learn their multiplication tables by 3rd grade and then factoring base 10 polynomials by 5th. When they get to middle school most kids don't remember that shit and there are a ton of shitty teachers out there that barely understand the concepts themselves.

Anywho 9 times out of 10 reteaching that stuff and making sure they have it down solid gets them through algebra. There is a similar dynamic with geometry and trig as well as progressively higher orders of math.

When I hear someone say they suck at math I think they have a short attention span or shitty teachers. OTOH, when I encounter someone that can discuss math beyond it being a series of instructions I think they are intelligent. The way it's taught just sucks though.

Mark Celibate
02-06-2017, 10:02 AM
What is cal 3 in your world? Series and sequences? then presumably you learned about volume integrals because you act like that is something. As for trig identities in my experience they became significantly less important following cal 2 when they taught the chain rule; from what I understand it is big stuff in particle physics symmetry being what it is though. The point was to teach you intuition regarding the ratios: something you apparently never got.

Series are used to do everything from modulating the signal coming out of your modem to cooling the engine block in your car. It can also be used in probabilistic wave functions. You combine that with gaussian matrixes and you have the techniques used to build an atomic bomb. Personally I use it to encode multidimensional images.

Essentially, you are complaining about math being useless because you learned the alphabet but never learned to read. Plus I never bragged about my ability in math. I was letting DD hang himself with his own rope.

You don't need to lecture me on how important math is. All of your posts seem to have a misplaced arrogance about them and it comes off as useless mental masturbation. Who are you trying to impress here?

:lol I don't even see the point of going back and forth with you. You just take whatever I say and spin it off as if I claimed something else. Essentially just putting words in my mouth.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 10:15 AM
You don't need to lecture me on how important math is. All of your posts seem to have a misplaced arrogance about them and it comes off as useless mental masturbation. Who are you trying to impress here?

:lol I don't even see the point of going back and forth with you. You just take whatever I say and spin it off as if I claimed something else. Essentially just putting words in my mouth.

:lol already backtracking. You straight up talked shit about trig identities --which I never mentioned-- and propped yourself up about cal 3.

Who said anything about impressing anyone? Your comment makes it quite clear that you were trying to be impressive talking about how you could teach cal 3. It's not like I do not understand my audience, dim, and that is fucking sad when you eat your own feedback

If you didn't see the point then you wouldn't have written your post. Youre posturing but doing a very poor job of it

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Anyway I wanted to discuss the assertion that the Nuremberg Trials were just like McCarthy's witchhunt.

The Allies did not rely on hearsay and innuendo. The Nazi's were quite diligent in their recordkeeping and the Allies used that to determine who was in charge of the various Gestapo and SS installations.

They are on record stating that relying on hearsay would open the door for people like DD and our local nazis to cast doubt. They used the nazi's own evidence against them instead.

It of course did not stop modern Holocaust deniers from doing their thing but now they rely on derisive characterizations and outright deception instead. The moment I brought those records up the deflections began. DD tried to make it about me but when that failed he made it about his fictional self instead. It's interesting the mental gymnastics people go through.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2017, 10:31 AM
:lol at fuzzyfakenews talking shit about people with real jobs.

So says the guy who works in the trades and finds time to post on here every day during work hours.

Splits
03-11-2017, 12:25 PM
I've been wondering where Dale's been the past few days. Looks like he took a roadie up to Seattle.

monosylab1k
03-11-2017, 12:36 PM
FREE CUBBY!!!!!!

Splits
03-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Should we start a GoFundMe bail fund?

BTW, love his touch turning the S into $. Cla$$y

Mark Celibate
03-11-2017, 09:22 PM
I've been wondering where Dale's been the past few days. Looks like he took a roadie up to Seattle.

http://i.imgur.com/Cu6evU5.jpg

spurraider21
03-11-2017, 09:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cu6evU5.jpghow many jew comics do you have bookmarked tbh?

Splits
04-12-2017, 06:06 AM

Spicey agrees

Chucho
04-12-2017, 02:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cu6evU5.jpg

:lmao

Funny because it's true.