PDA

View Full Version : I've seen enough, Kawhi is the GOAT Spurs scorer...It's undeniable.

apalisoc_9
01-31-2017, 11:31 PM
- He's having a virtually 50-40-90 season and he's barely getting the space other star players enjoy.

- He can score in every possible way. Three points, pnp/roll, post up, midrange, 90%FT shooter. No spur player has ever had this scoring diversity..never.

- He's about to Surpass Duncan in most 30 points a game in a season playing 7 less minutes, and shooting significantly less...With over 35 games left.

- He's didn't have a peak Manu or a Peak Tony to help him out either...

- And As Sean Elllliot pointed out today, no one played serious defense in the 70s

He's the GOAT spurs scorer.

No wrinkled men allowed in this thread please.

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2017, 11:34 PM
No wrinkled men allowed in this thread please.
Damn, see ya DarrinS

dabom
01-31-2017, 11:35 PM
:bobo

SAGirl
01-31-2017, 11:43 PM
We are seeing historical things from Kawhi fir the Spurs. I missed other eras but he's special and I hope guys appreciate what they are watching.

Most do. One can never tell with a few trolls though. The site was hacked after all.:lol

:lobt2:

DAF86
01-31-2017, 11:45 PM
Does this mean Klay Thompson would be the GOAT Spurs scorer if he played in San Antonio? Maybe DMC and djohn2oo8 can answer this, tbh.

midnightpulp
02-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Sorry. David was the GOAT Spurs scorer during his prime. And that was during the hacky, grinding, 90's isoball. Spurs also had piss poor shooting around David. (Vinny Del Negro :lmao)

I know you're doing your "killing nostalgia" thing or whatever, but Leonard hasn't reached that peak yet. Might be better than Duncan at scoring, but Duncan was really never an elite volume scorer anyway. Paul Pierce was a "better" scorer than Duncan, too.

spurraider21
02-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Sorry. David was the GOAT Spurs scorer during his prime. And that was during the hacky, grinding, 90's isoball. Spurs also had piss poor shooting around David. (Vinny Del Negro :lmao)

I know you're doing your "killing nostalgia" thing or whatever, but Leonard hasn't reached that peak yet. Might be better than Duncan at scoring, but Duncan was really never an elite volume scorer anyway. Paul Pierce was a "better" scorer than Duncan, too.OP's entire experience of David Robinson is watching youtube highlights.

Blake
02-01-2017, 12:16 AM
It's Iceman. That's it, that's all.

Robz4000
02-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Still think it's Iceman and to a lesser extent DRob, but he's pretty damn good.

GSH
02-01-2017, 12:18 AM
OP's entire experience of David Robinson is watching youtube highlights.

Notice how he cleverly tried to eliminate anyone who might have seen George Gervin play? Or maybe he just doesn't like all the wrinkles on my ballsack. One of the two. :lol

I'm guessing none of the Stooges at the top of this thread know that Gervin averaged 25 PPG for his entire career, and stepped it up to almost 27 PPG in the playoffs. They're not usually big fans of letting facts get in the way of their arguments.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Iceman? :lmao

I don't mind the Robinson argument but Kawhi is clearly better than Duncan as a scorer.

Iceman: lol

"Young boy, until Leonard can learn how to twist his and turn his wrist in a beautifully elegant layup, it's still iceman"

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Iceman is not even a top 4 Spirs Scorer...

Its

Kawhi
Drob

Duncan
Parker

Blake
02-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Just awful

GSH
Iceman is not even a top 4 Spirs Scorer...

Its

Kawhi
Drob

Duncan
Parker

LOL.

https://i.imgflip.com/opet4.gif

hater
Idiotic thread

Duncan
DRob
Iceman
Kawhi
Parker

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Evem a legit NBA player said in sean ellliot they dont play defense in the 70s..

:lmao

midnightpulp
02-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Iceman? :lmao

I don't mind the Robinson argument but Kawhi is clearly better than Duncan as a scorer.

Iceman: lol

"Young boy, until Leonard can learn how to twist his and turn his wrist in a beautifully elegant layup, it's still iceman"

Depends how you frame the argument.

Ice was the best scorer of his era. Kawhi isn't close to the best scorer of his era. But transport Kawhi to the late 70's from right now, and he's probably the best scorer in the 70's. Transport a 180 pound George Gervin to today, and he's probably Brandon Ingram.

But if Kawhi was born in 1950, he'd wind up an average NBA player in the 70s. There were no Chip Engellands, no video and computer analysis of shooting mechanics, no metrics. Players back then were driveway and playground trained, so the rawest talent always prevailed. If you weren't a "natural" back then, you had little hope of transcending your limitations, since skills training was basically nonexistent outside of 3 man weave and dribbling cone drills.

spurraider21
02-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Evem a legit NBA player said in sean ellliot they dont play defense in the 70s..

:lmaoyes former players are always the best analysts

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Depends how you frame the argument.

Ice was the best scorer of his era. Kawhi isn't close to the best scorer of his era. But transport Kawhi to the late 70's from right now, and he's probably the best scorer in the 70's. Transport a 180 pound George Gervin to today, and he's probably Brandon Ingram.

But if Kawhi was born in 1950, he'd wind up an average NBA player in the 70s. There were no Chip Engellands, no video and computer analysis of shooting mechanics, no metrics. Players back then were driveway and playground trained, so the rawest talent always prevailed. If you weren't a "natural" back then, you had little hope of transcending your limitations, since skills training was basically nonexistent outside of 3 man weave and dribbling cone drills.

The only reall way to conpare indovidual talent is in a vacuum. You're dealing with too much what ifs.

The reality is that This Leonard is a million times better than the iceman in the 70s..regardless if he was the best of his generation.

If you havent caught up, this generation skill level is a few tiers above the 70s...

Also, i just sait and confirmed by elliott that 70s dude barely even plyaed defense.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Also that faggot Splits ows me 500 dollars! He hasnt paid his previous PPG bet of 100 dollars..and we had another bet that kawhi will score over 23 this year for 500

Either that nigga is a wlecher ( sad since he is politically woke) or he's actually broke and dont make 100k like he claims.

dabom
02-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Also that faggot Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) ows me 500 dollars! He hasnt paid his previous PPG bet of 100 dollars..and we had another bet that kawhi will score over 23 this year for 500

Either that nigga is a wlecher ( sad since he is politically woke) or he's actually broke and dont make 100k like he claims.

I got you fam. :tu

GSH
02-01-2017, 12:46 AM
They either scored or they didn't. If you're going to start trying to figure out what someone WOULD have scored IF...? The whole discussion just becomes too fucking childish to bother with.

Gervin averaged about 27 PPG for just his 9 years with the Spurs. He scored those points, whether you like it our not, which makes him a scorer. He also scored more points than Duncan (barely) but in several fewer seasons. You can just disregard all that, but you look like an ignorant asshole for doing it.

It's hard to choose between Gervin and Robinson. Tim never averaged more than 25 PPG for a season, and he only averaged that much once. Kawhi is damn good, but he still has a long way to go, before he gets to sit atop Olympus. You may wind up being right, but you're way ahead of yourself claiming it now.

But, of course, you "have seen enough". :lol

r0drig0lac
02-01-2017, 06:05 AM
Iceman
Drob

Mr. Peabody
02-01-2017, 07:22 AM
DRob and Ice both won NBA scoring titles

Old School 44
02-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Better SCORER - the Iceman.

Sincerely,
Wrinkly old man

Emperor
02-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Can he get to 71 like DRob though? My old wrinkled ass got to hear that game on the radio lol.

DarrinS
02-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Well, he's clearly the best player on the Spurs right now. David, in his prime, was a freak of nature.

Sincerely,
Old man who is slightly younger than DRob

Clipper Nation
02-01-2017, 09:48 AM
:lol

Blake
02-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Points Per Game 1979-80

1. George Gervin* • SAS 33.1
2. World B. Free • SDC 30.2
3. Adrian Dantley* • UTA 28.0
4. Julius Erving* • PHI 26.9
5. Moses Malone* • HOU 25.8
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar* • LAL 24.8
7. Dan Issel* • DEN 23.8
8. Elvin Hayes* • WSB 23.0
9. Otis Birdsong • KCK 22.7
10. Mike Mitchell • CLE 22.2

It's not like everyone was getting 30 a game. Definitely more physical back then, lots of thugs..

The Spurs that year were like Steve Nash phoenix suns....#1 offense/last in defense.

Gervin was a scoring machine.

coachmac87
02-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Player Fan Thread Fail....

Can Kawhi average more than 20pts per game for more than 2-3 seasons until we just make these attention whoring threads?

Duncan was a monster in his prime...double teams on the regular on the block and let's not forget the kiss off the glass..For Duncan to average what he did while not shooting 3's and being an average FT shooter says it all tbh..

It's always been easier for wings/guards to score when the hand check rule was eliminated..

cd98
02-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Silliness ensues. I love Kawhi's game, but Duncan was a way better scorer in his prime. He could have averaged 30 a game, but Pop wanted to play a slow down, defense heavy style that capped his scoring potential. In this era, a prime Duncan would feast. And while he couldn't shoot threes like Kawhi, that's not a big man's role. No question he would rule the block and he wouldnt have to hit elbow fades to score in the paint. That said, Kawhi has really matured as a scorer and maybe he'll be better than Tim when he reaches his prime in another two years.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Silliness ensues. I love Kawhi's game, but Duncan was a way better scorer in his prime. He could have averaged 30 a game, but Pop wanted to play a slow down, defense heavy style that capped his scoring potential. In this era, a prime Duncan would feast. And while he couldn't shoot threes like Kawhi, that's not a big man's role. No question he would rule the block and he wouldnt have to hit elbow fades to score in the paint. That said, Kawhi has really matured as a scorer and maybe he'll be better than Tim when he reaches his prime in another two years.

The spurs are playing at 93 possession. It's a slow team.

The spurs played the duncan era as giving him the ball.

He also had peak 20 year olds HOF.

Stopbthe nostalgia. There is no numerical evidence to your point... Everything you say is a what if..he would have if he wanted to bs.

Fireball
02-01-2017, 01:51 PM
- He's about to Surpass Duncan in most 30 points a game in a season playing 7 less minutes, and shooting significantly less...With over 35 games left.

interesting ...

SpursforSix
02-01-2017, 02:06 PM
-

Fail.

Yeah...he doesn't have peak Manu or Tony. But he's got some big time pieces around him. Anderson and Mills. Anderson is a much better passer than Parker ever was. And Mills a better shooter than Manu.
I love Leonard and he has a chance to be in the top 2 or 3 Spurs of all time. But to suggest he is doing it on his own is ludicrous.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Fail.

Yeah...he doesn't have peak Manu or Tony. But he's got some big time pieces around him. Anderson and Mills. Anderson is a much better passer than Parker ever was. And Mills a better shooter than Manu.
I love Leonard and he has a chance to be in the top 2 or 3 Spurs of all time. But to suggest he is doing it on his own is ludicrous.

TheGreatYacht
02-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Fail.

"Anderson 2 assists Per36 minutes >>> HOF PG in Top 5 all time in playoff assists"

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Robinson was probably a superior scorer(has become forgotten in history), but Kawhi could surpass him if he keeps improving..I don't know if I can recall a player developing the way Kawhi has, tbh, it's unreal..

Duncan was a very good scorer, but I don't think he was ever a great scorer..it was never his game, tbh..

TXstbobcat
02-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Fail.

Not sure how Anderson and Mills would even be compared to a peak Manu and Tony.

cd98
02-01-2017, 04:01 PM
The spurs are playing at 93 possession. It's a slow team.

The spurs played the duncan era as giving him the ball.

He also had peak 20 year olds HOF.

Stopbthe nostalgia. There is no numerical evidence to your point... Everything you say is a what if..he would have if he wanted to bs.

Yes but you need to stop pretending that your doing an apple to apple comparison. It never is when comparing eras. You don't cite the pace the Spurs played when Duncan was playing so your stat on pace with Kawhi is mostly meaningless.

cd98
02-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Robinson was probably a superior scorer(has become forgotten in history), but Kawhi could surpass him if he keeps improving..I don't know if I can recall a player developing the way Kawhi has, tbh, it's unreal..

Duncan was a very good scorer, but I don't think he was ever a great scorer..it was never his game, tbh.. I would say Duncan had way more moves on the block than Robinson, who was more of a face up driver. I think there was more skill to Duncan's game, but I guess we never established the definition of "scorer." Is that the guy that scored the most? Was the most unguardable? Scored in the most variety? The answer could be different based on the definition of scorer.

Nathan89
02-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Is this the idiot that wanted to trade Kawhi for Beal and Ariza?

Nathan89
02-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Comparing Kawhi's offense in this era to Tim Duncan's offense in his era is absolutely laughable. :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xWz6NSH1o

They are guarding everyone on the team like Andre Roberson and Tony Allen.:lmao

daledondale
02-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Fail.

I love Leonard and he has a chance to be in the top 2 or 3 Spurs of all time. But to suggest he is doing it on his own is ludicrous. https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

Arcadian
02-01-2017, 04:33 PM

Duncan was a very good scorer, but I don't think he was ever a great scorer..it was never his game, tbh..

It's overly simplistic to speak of "scoring" as one single thing. There are many different ways of scoring. Tim was a great post scorer. (If you needed points, and Prime Duncan was on your team, you fed him the ball in the post and were guaranteed to get points or free throws.) Robinson was a great faceup scorer. Kawhi is the most versatile scorer the franchise has ever seen.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 04:54 PM
It's overly simplistic to speak of "scoring" as one single thing. There are many different ways of scoring. Tim was a great post scorer. (If you needed points, and Prime Duncan was on your team, you fed him the ball in the post and were guaranteed to get points or free throws.) Robinson was a great faceup scorer. Kawhi is the most versatile scorer the franchise has ever seen.

I'm not doubting Duncan's ability as a scorer, tbh..it's not just a matter of talent, though..I watched Tim's entire career and I never doubted that he could get the Spurs a basket when they needed one, but I also was aware that he always wanted to keep his teammates involved and didn't consistently have the mentality of a volume scorer

I don't recall anybody ever considering Tim to be a great volume scorer, at the time..his dominance was due to his all-around game(very good scorer, good passer for his position, all-time defender, all-time high IQ, etc)

-Mentality(many players can be great scorers, but don't have the mentality of being perceived as a ballhog or just prefer to consistently keep teammates involved..KG comes to mind)
- Circumstance(does the team need the player to consistently score big numbers to win? David Robinson's teams needed him to carry them more than Tim's teams did)
-Era(it's certainly true that Kawhi's era is friendlier for scoring)

David Robinson led the NBA in scoring and did it efficiently, too, IIRC..he also had the mentality to drop 70 points in a game, too, which is obviously an all-time feat that few could accomplish..

Blake
02-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Not sure how Anderson and Mills would even be compared to a peak Manu and Tony.

Well then you haven't been here very long

Floyd Pacquiao
02-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Got to wait till kawhi averages 36 in a series like Duncan did to put him ahead of him. IMO

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2017, 05:14 PM
I think it's certainly fair to wait and see Kawhi in the playoffs before crowning him, like Floyd said..he didn't score at a level that was anywhere near peak Duncan in either of his attempts as the #1 option, so far..

The 2002 and 2003 Lakers series' come to mind, as well as the 2006 Mavs series( :( )

TD 21
02-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Duncan's prime has unfortunately become largely forgotten and underrated, even by supposed Spurs fans.

He was an outstanding isolation scorer in his youth, not only with his back to the basket, but facing up in the mid post and going off the dribble.

As far as his relatively pedestrian points per game averages, it was a combination of era, lack of surrounding talent (zero even somewhat reliable perimeter creator until at least '03), his unselfish personality and his middling free throw shooting and nonexistent three-point shooting.

Leonard has to prove it, in the playoffs, as the lead option, to enter this conversation.

r0drig0lac
02-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Is this the idiot that wanted to trade Kawhi for Beal and Ariza?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

GSH
02-01-2017, 05:36 PM

Both of your posts in this thread are too dead on to just argue with. But I'm curious - did you ever get to watch Gervin play? You didn't mention him at all. And leaving him out is pretty close to leaving someone like Julius Erving out of an all-time NBA discussion. I'm not saying he was the best player to ever wear a Spurs uniform. And if I was looking for one guy to build a team around and win a Championship, he wouldn't be my pick. But the debate is about being a scorer, and he was one of the best ever, in any uniform.

Duncan, at his prime, spent a lot of plays waiting, forcing the double team to come, just so that he could pass to an open teammate. He gave up a lot of attempts. Saying that he wasn't a great scorer isn't an insult. IMO, he was the ultimate teammate and winner. If you wanted to design a foundation for a winning team, he's the best we've ever had in San Antonio. Much as I hate to say it, I think he might have put a couple of those early 90's teams over the top, where David couldn't. But he's wasn't the best scorer.

Blake
02-01-2017, 05:40 PM
If we're gonna base on KL's current pace, then i think Duncan is 4th.

1. Ice
2. David
3. Kawhi
4. Tim

itzsoweezee
02-01-2017, 07:07 PM
David was definitely a better scorer, but Kawhi is a more versatile scorer. I can't speak on gervin because I never saw him play, but his stats are amazing

02-01-2017, 07:27 PM
DRob and Ice both won NBA scoring titles

BD24
02-01-2017, 09:25 PM
People quickly forget how well Duncan scored when he was needed to put up more points in the playoffs...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duncati01.html

100%duncan
02-01-2017, 09:35 PM
In the reg season yeah kawhi>duncan but I cant remember a time when we needed a score in the playoffs and the ball was in TDs hands where I felt unsure. That's ok though, all all time greats go through this phase Im sure Kawhi will get it done.

SpursforSix
02-01-2017, 09:43 PM
In the reg season yeah kawhi>duncan but I cant remember a time when we needed a score in the playoffs and the ball was in TDs hands where I felt unsure. That's ok though, all all time greats go through this phase Im sure Kawhi will get it done.

I think that has to do with his position. If I'm relying on one shot, I'd rather have a good big down low than any of the best guards ever. I'd rather have Duncan in the paint than Jordan at the top of the key.

spurraider21
02-01-2017, 09:58 PM
kawhi just finished the best month of his career, where he averaged 28.6ppg

david robinson had a season where he averaged 29.8ppg

K...
02-01-2017, 10:45 PM
how the fuck did this thread get this far without prime Parker (or i guess manu if your into that) being mentioned.

Mnky
02-01-2017, 11:19 PM
No way. Maybe when it's all said and done he might have gotten up there, but defense is non existent these days, and team defense is even worse.
Kawhi isn't going against any type of defining player on the defensive end like Duncan did his whole career. (Shaq, kg, etc) Not only that, but he played against double and triple teams regularly, because he was pretty much an automatic score if you left him one on one. The other teams had no choice but to send it.
Kawhi is amazing. And easily the best two way player in the world right now due to his defensive prowess, but he doesn't have the competition remotely close to what Duncan had guarding him, and he also plays in an age where everyone scores over a 100 regularly.

Just isn't the same. His legacy is on track to be one of the best though if he keeps this growth and consistency up.

Duncan still the GOAT.

pgardn
02-01-2017, 11:45 PM
It's Iceman. That's it, that's all.

And it's not close.

02-02-2017, 12:07 AM
I think that has to do with his position. If I'm relying on one shot, I'd rather have a good big down low than any of the best guards ever. I'd rather have Duncan in the paint than Jordan at the top of the key.:lmao

Kidd K
02-02-2017, 04:55 AM

I know you're doing your "killing nostalgia" thing or whatever, but Leonard hasn't reached that peak yet. Might be better than Duncan at scoring, but Duncan was really never an elite volume scorer anyway. Paul Pierce was a "better" scorer than Duncan, too.

Thank you.

Kawhi unfortunately is a far cry from prime Duncan or Robinson, but he is a damn good player. I just wish people would stop overrating him. It's like reading Kobefan posts with all the hyperbole.

r0drig0lac
02-02-2017, 01:21 PM
And it's not close.

spursistan
02-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Don't think he is there yet, but a "scoring" leap is quietly being made..

On another note, Kawhi in averaging 4.6 assists in his last 10 games..Something to keep a close eye on, too.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 11:45 AM
too dependant on KL, unbalanced, 2nd rnd exit

TheDoctor
02-09-2017, 03:03 PM
too dependant on KL, unbalanced, 2nd rnd exit

Name one Tim Duncan team that rang w/o him? Or when he wasn't healthy enough?

BatManu20
02-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Ice won 4 scoring titles... 1 of only 5 players in NBA history to do so. He's the 16th leading scorer in NBA history if you count his ABA days, and he only played 12 seasons. And was a career 51% shooter. That's pretty damn impressive. But you can't compare eras, so the point is moot.

BatManu20
02-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Dave was arguably our greatest scorer as well, considering what he was able to do from the C position with little talent around him. Let's give Kawhi some time before we make that claim.

apalisoc_9
02-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Geroge Gervin dirbbles the ball like Danny Green and layups and floats the ball like Danny green

Let that sink in for a moment. D.Green would be an all time great if he plyed in the 70s.

Blake
02-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Geroge Gervin dirbbles the ball like Danny Green and layups and floats the ball like Danny green

Let that sink in for a moment. D.Green would be an all time great if he plyed in the 70s.

Lol

02-09-2017, 03:38 PM

trolling aside

Danny Green of today wouldn't be Danny green of today if he grew up in the 60s and played in the 70s. Which is the reason we didn't have Kobe's or Lebrons back then because the game hadn't evolved to that point yet. Everyone played relative to everyone else's level. Take the entire nba league of the 1970s and transfer them to this era, being able to grow up with modern practices and training, they would play completely different.

but still
:lol yesterday's nba

apalisoc_9
02-09-2017, 03:55 PM
trolling aside

Danny Green of today wouldn't be Danny green of today if he grew up in the 60s and played in the 70s. Which is the reason we didn't have Kobe's or Lebrons back then because the game hadn't evolved to that point yet. Everyone played relative to everyone else's level. Take the entire nba league of the 1970s and transfer them to this era, being able to grow up with modern practices and training, they would play completely different.

but still
:lol yesterday's nba

Of course...maybe it is unfair to compare eras and we should just evaulate players based in their competition.

Its just the fact that so many wrinkled posters here actually think that in a "Vacuum" Someone like Gervin can compete in todays more evolved and advanced form of basketball.

Blake
02-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Of course...maybe it is unfair to compare eras and we should just evaulate players based in their competition.

Its just the fact that so many wrinkled posters here actually think that in a "Vacuum" Someone like Gervin can compete in todays more evolved and advanced form of basketball.

Hard to say how Gervin would do today having access to game film and better workout technology, shoes, etc.

But the defensive rules are stricter today. There were no flagrant fouls called like today.There were also thug enforcers and such.

Shit, there might be 5 people in here who could name the Bruise Brothers without looking.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2017, 04:16 PM
:lol everybody in Gervin's era was a coke fiend that probably threw games in exchange for 2 grams, tbh..

Blake
02-09-2017, 04:19 PM
:lol everybody in Gervin's era was a coke fiend that probably threw games in exchange for 2 grams, tbh..

Including the all star game amirite

tonight...you
02-09-2017, 04:47 PM
There was a time I would have too...
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

SASdynasty!
02-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Wake me up when he drops 55.

spursistan
03-07-2017, 09:48 PM

He's definitely getting up there in the Timmy/D-Rob tier as far as putting historical reg season milestones for the franchise..

Honestly, an MVP and Finals appearance this year and the Robinson vs Kawhi could become a legitimate debate..

tonight...you
03-07-2017, 09:51 PM

He's definitely getting up there in the Timmy/D-Rob tier as far as putting historical reg season milestones for the franchise..

Honestly, an MVP and Finals appearance this year and the Robinson vs Kawhi could become a legitimate debate..

And apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) was there from Day 1, after his, you know, wanting to trade Kawhi for Trevor Ariza, lol.