PDA

View Full Version : How should the media cover a White House that isn't afraid to lie?

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 11:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlk3TBJdWwE

Blake
02-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Scary shit.

:cry liberal media attacks :cry

Blake
02-01-2017, 11:41 AM
That guy's earlobes were distracting tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Just continue to report the falsehoods. You need to be careful throwing out the lie accusations because in order to prove it you have to prove an intent to deceive.

He will eventually hang himself just like Nixon did.

boutons_deux
02-01-2017, 11:50 AM
WH will not be providing people to CNN, blacklisting CNN for not kneeling to Great Leader Trash.

My guess is the corporate media will "give Trash a chance" and eventually be intimidated ( $$$ ) into compliance or at least silence.

"It Could Happen In America" and it is happening.

It is just not Trash, but the people establishment Repugs are sending into the WH cabinet and agencies to degrade govt into dysfunctionality.

Bannon has already proven that the Exec (Border Patrol, DHS, ICE) will be loyal to the WH, while ignoring court orders, breaking the law.

boutons_deux
02-01-2017, 11:56 AM
The Immigration Ban is a Headfake, and We’re Falling For It

Here’s our playbook:

1 We launch a series of Executive Orders in the first week. Beforehand, we identify one that our opponents will complain loudly about and will dominate the news cycle. Immigration ban. Perfect.

2 We craft the ban to be about 20% more extreme than we actually want it to be?—?say, let’s make the explicit decision to block green card holders from defined countries from entering the US, rather than just visa holders.

We create some confusion so that we can walk back from that part later, but let’s make sure that it’s enforced to begin with.

3 We watch our opposition pour out into the streets protesting the extremes of our public measure, exactly as we intended. The protests dominate the news, but our base doesn’t watch CNN anyway. The ACLU will file motions to oppose the most extreme parts of our measure, that’s actually going to be useful too.

We don’t actually care if we win, that’s why we made it more extreme than it needed to be. But in doing so, the lawsuit process will test the loyalty of those enforcing what we say.

4 While the nation’s attention is on our extreme EO, slip a few more nuanced moves through. For example, reconfigure the National Security Council so that it’s led by our inner circle. Or gut the State Department’sability to resist more extreme moves.

That will have massive benefits down the road?—?the NSC are the folks that authorize secret assassinations against enemies of the state, including American citizens. Almost nobody has time to analyze that move closely, and those that do can’t get coverage.

5 When the lawsuits filed by the ACLU inevitably succeed, stay silent. Don’t tell the DHS to abide by the what the federal judge says, see what they do on their own. If they capitulate to the courts, we know our power with the DHS is limited and we need to staff it with more loyal people.

But if they continue enforcing our EO until we tell them not to, we know that we can completely ignore the judicial branch later on and the DHS will have our back.

6 Once the DHS has made their move, walk back from the 20% we didn’t want in the first place. Let the green card holders in, and pretend that’s what we meant all along.

The protestors and the ACLU, both clamoring to display their efficacy, jump on the moment to declare a huge victory. The crowds dissipate, they have to go back to work.

7 When the dust settles, we have 100% of the Executive Order we originally wanted,

we’ve tested the loyalty of a department we’ll need later on,

we’ve proven we can ignore an entire branch of government, and

we’ve slipped in some subtle moves that will make the next test even easier.

We’ve just tested the country’s willingness to capitulate to a fascist regime.

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-immigration-ban-is-a-headfake-and-were-falling-for-it-b8910e78f0c5#.krqb24wbp

SnakeBoy
02-01-2017, 12:27 PM
How should the media cover a White House that isn't afraid to lie?

With adoration if they follow precedent

hater
02-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Hillary lost OP

Clipper Nation
02-01-2017, 12:32 PM
By colluding to push favorable narratives while downplaying unfavorable stories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

SnakeBoy
02-01-2017, 12:32 PM
The Immigration Ban is a Headfake, and We’re Falling For It

Here’s our playbook:

1 We launch a series of Executive Orders in the first week. Beforehand, we identify one that our opponents will complain loudly about and will dominate the news cycle. Immigration ban. Perfect.

2 We craft the ban to be about 20% more extreme than we actually want it to be?—?say, let’s make the explicit decision to block green card holders from defined countries from entering the US, rather than just visa holders.

We create some confusion so that we can walk back from that part later, but let’s make sure that it’s enforced to begin with.

3 We watch our opposition pour out into the streets protesting the extremes of our public measure, exactly as we intended. The protests dominate the news, but our base doesn’t watch CNN anyway. The ACLU will file motions to oppose the most extreme parts of our measure, that’s actually going to be useful too.

We don’t actually care if we win, that’s why we made it more extreme than it needed to be. But in doing so, the lawsuit process will test the loyalty of those enforcing what we say.

4 While the nation’s attention is on our extreme EO, slip a few more nuanced moves through. For example, reconfigure the National Security Council so that it’s led by our inner circle. Or gut the State Department’sability to resist more extreme moves.

That will have massive benefits down the road?—?the NSC are the folks that authorize secret assassinations against enemies of the state, including American citizens. Almost nobody has time to analyze that move closely, and those that do can’t get coverage.

5 When the lawsuits filed by the ACLU inevitably succeed, stay silent. Don’t tell the DHS to abide by the what the federal judge says, see what they do on their own. If they capitulate to the courts, we know our power with the DHS is limited and we need to staff it with more loyal people.

But if they continue enforcing our EO until we tell them not to, we know that we can completely ignore the judicial branch later on and the DHS will have our back.

6 Once the DHS has made their move, walk back from the 20% we didn’t want in the first place. Let the green card holders in, and pretend that’s what we meant all along.

The protestors and the ACLU, both clamoring to display their efficacy, jump on the moment to declare a huge victory. The crowds dissipate, they have to go back to work.

7 When the dust settles, we have 100% of the Executive Order we originally wanted,

we’ve tested the loyalty of a department we’ll need later on,

we’ve proven we can ignore an entire branch of government, and

we’ve slipped in some subtle moves that will make the next test even easier.

We’ve just tested the country’s willingness to capitulate to a fascist regime.

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-immigration-ban-is-a-headfake-and-were-falling-for-it-b8910e78f0c5#.krqb24wbp

The Nazi's are coming to getcha Boutons

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Hillary lost OP

I hate Hillary man, you should go talk to Reck about that.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:18 PM
#stillasshurt :cry

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 01:29 PM

So Trump had the biggest in person inauguration audience ever?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:32 PM
So Trump had the biggest in person inauguration audience ever?

Who gives a fuck.

Blake
02-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Who gives a fuck.

Your president just lied to your face. You should care but instead you're hugging his nuts.

God we're a stupid country

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Your president just lied to your face. You should care but instead you're hugging his nuts.

God we're a stupid country
Hmm... Like all the porchmonkeys in this country who blindly hugged Shitbama's nuts every time he pushed the country one step closer to hell just because :cry he's one of us :cry ?

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Who gives a fuck.

So Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:40 PM

Who gives a fuck. Kennedy was a pussy and Lyndon Johnson fucked over the country to a point where we're still suffering from the aftereffects of his abominable administration. Affirmative action needs to die... NOW. It's already too late, unfortunately.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Who gives a fuck. Kennedy was a pussy and Lyndon Johnson fucked over the country to a point where we're still suffering from the aftereffects of his abominable administration. Affirmative action needs to die... NOW. It's already too late, unfortunately.

So killing the president is no big deal in your eyes?

clambake
02-01-2017, 01:43 PM

affirmative action lol

thats pretty specific.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:46 PM
affirmative action lol

thats pretty specific.
And his pretty much applying the Marathon Man treatment to the 10th Amendment. Not to mention the atrocity of killing millions of early Boomer boys in 'Nam...

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 01:47 PM

My mom was like a 5 year old girl. You know, Avante's age range.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 01:52 PM

I would think it's pretty serious to have a senator whose father helped murder a sitting president. Trump should start an investigation into it before Teddy's pappy does it again.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Who gives a fuck.

Apparently he does since you are derisive of people that are asshurt.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Affirmative action is not why you are unemployed.

boutons_deux
02-01-2017, 02:21 PM

Hell no!

but Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim terrorist.

boutons_deux
02-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Affirmative action is not why you are unemployed.

Yes, it is.

And it's all the fault the 10M (illegal) immigrants, along with Ms of Welfare Queens in Cadillacs.

How's fruit picker or garbageman like UNT gonna make it?

Chucho
02-01-2017, 03:38 PM

Neither in the Left's eyes. The Template and the Bankers killed him. You don't repeal an EO to give the Fed back to the Bankers as your first EO hours after the dead Predecessor's corpse is on board and you're such a sick monster, you absolutely force the Predecessor's Grieving Wife to witness your inauguration when you should be hiding in a shelter since no one knew what was going on in the moment...except for Lyndon Baines Johnson and the Bankers the Left that carries out their blood orders.

Like I said, NO ONE OUT KILLS THE LEFT. No one is more brutal, yet so causal and nonchalant with their systemic genocides of opposition.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Neither in the Left's eyes. The Template and the Bankers killed him. You don't repeal an EO to give the Fed back to the Bankers as your first EO hours after the dead Predecessor's corpse is on board and you're such a sick monster, you absolutely force the Predecessor's Grieving Wife to witness your inauguration when you should be hiding in a shelter since no one knew what was going on in the moment...except for Lyndon Baines Johnson and the Bankers the Left that carries out their blood orders.

Like I said, NO ONE OUT KILLS THE LEFT. No one is more brutal, yet so causal and nonchalant with their systemic genocides of opposition.

Nuh uh, your boy says Ted Cruz's father killed him. Is he part of the left?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Following the southern migration during the Nixon administration, LBJ would have been a member of the modern GOP. He was a member of the Texas political good ole boy system still alive and well today.

Chucho is good at regurgitating propaganda though.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Following the southern migration during the Nixon administration, LBJ would have been a member of the modern GOP. He was a member of the Texas political good ole boy system still alive and well today.

He still can't explain his claim that physics shows the official JFK story to be wrong.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 04:06 PM
He still can't explain his claim that physics shows the official JFK story to be wrong.

That's not surprising. He would likely struggle with straight line motion. Ballistics would then kill him from the strain.

Reck
02-01-2017, 04:26 PM
I hate Hillary man, you should go talk to Reck about that.

Hey fuck that. :lol

I'm all about that Warren now.

I'd be for Bernie if he wasn't about to hit 90. Doubt he evens makes it to 2018.

Splits
02-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Sandy Hook was a false flag operation by Obummer to take away our guns

Sincerely,
Chucho (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531)

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Sincerely,

He loves the lunatic conspiracy theories. No wonder he's always here defending Trump.

baseline bum
02-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Hey fuck that. :lol

I'm all about that Warren now.

I'd be for Bernie if he wasn't about to hit 90. Doubt he evens makes it to 2018.

You and Louis CK were about the only people excited for Clinton. :lol

Blake
02-01-2017, 04:49 PM

Lol

Reck
02-01-2017, 05:07 PM
You and Louis CK were about the only people excited for Clinton. :lol

Who said I was excited? I was oposed to Trump.

That was as far I went.

Chucho
02-01-2017, 05:11 PM

LOL, you're basing something off a Fuzzy hypothesis. Don't try pushing off a deplorable scumbag onto the Repubs. He's The Template for a reason- continual white mastery of the black race, fabricating international incidents to start a war. Dude's a racist bigot that set the standard for all future Demos.

Like I said, NO ONE OUTKILLS THE LEFT. They killed their own President, so of course the systemic genocide of the black man we've seen by the Left- from Welfare Dependence to a Dem's CIA Chief creating crack rock.

I'm sorry I can't identify with that kind of murderous clan. I've morals and a conscience, not an undeserved sense of morality because I identify with a Political Party whom is factually an abhorrent facade for murder.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 05:14 PM
LOL, you're basing something off a Fuzzy hypothesis. Don't try pushing off a deplorable scumbag onto the Repubs. He's The Template for a reason- continual white mastery of the black race, fabricating international incidents to start a war. Dude's a racist bigot that set the standard for all future Demos.

Like I said, NO ONE OUTKILLS THE LEFT. They killed their own President, so of course the systemic genocide of the black man we've seen by the Left- from Welfare Dependence to a Dem's CIA Chief creating crack rock.

I'm sorry I can't identify with that kind of murderous clan. I've morals and a conscience, not an undeserved sense of morality because I identify with a Political Party whom is factually an abhorrent facade for murder.

It's not a hypothesis. It's a well studied fact that Nixon got the dixiecrats like Thurmond to migrate to the GOP. How else does your dumbass think Texas went from being completely democratic to completely GOP like it is today?

And yes we know you like to repeat yourself like an idiot.

Chucho
02-01-2017, 05:17 PM
He loves the lunatic conspiracy theories. No wonder he's always here defending Trump.

LOL. I doubt the Warren Commission Report. The logistics of the rifle, the frames of the film and the quality of the rifle Oswald shot don't add up. When 3 of the commissioners of the report don't agree with what they published, you think it's "crazy" to disagree with what 3 of the conductors of the official investigation disagree with? I'd hate for an innocent man on trial to have you as one of his jurors.

Blake
02-01-2017, 05:17 PM
LOL. I doubt the Warren Commission Report. The logistics of the rifle, the frames of the film and the quality of the rifle Oswald shot don't add up. When 3 of the commissioners of the report don't agree with what they published, you think it's "crazy" to disagree with what 3 of the conductors of the official investigation disagree with? I'd hate for an innocent man on trial to have you as one of his jurors.

Rofl

Chucho
02-01-2017, 05:19 PM

Sincerely,

I tried to open a Spurs Talk ripoff when this place crashed for a few days. It made me relevant to STers and then the real ST came back up and I went back to irrelevancy. Plus, I fuck camels because my God tells me.

Sincerely,

Splits

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 05:21 PM
:lol Chucho does well in the frothing village idiot role.

Chucho
02-01-2017, 05:23 PM
It's not a hypothesis. It's a well studied fact that Nixon got the dixiecrats like Thurmond to migrate to the GOP. How else does your dumbass think Texas went from being completely democratic to completely GOP like it is today?

LOL, you REALLY think that there was an usurping of slave owning Dems that still pollute the south today by slave owning Dems????? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

God damn, I mean you're a special kind of fucking dumb, but this Liberal Myth that "good Dems" just happened magically down south when anti-Slave carpet baggers came to clean up the mess your slave owning, racist Dems made is about the most fucking dumb thing you've tried passing on yet.

Chucho
02-01-2017, 05:26 PM
:lol Chucho does well in the frothing village idiot role.

Yeah. I'm just sooo angry. It was me and three other chaps talking about YOU instead of the other way around. And i guess replying to social mob cowards is "Rage". LOL, give yourself another smiley and keep talking about me with inaccuracies and saying things I didn't say. Rent free, bub. Rent free.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 05:31 PM
LOL, you REALLY think that there was an usurping of slave owning Dems that still pollute the south today by slave owning Dems????? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

God damn, I mean you're a special kind of fucking dumb, but this Liberal Myth that "good Dems" just happened magically down south when anti-Slave carpet baggers came to clean up the mess your slave owning, racist Dems made is about the most fucking dumb thing you've tried passing on yet.

Yeah I figured you would have no answer to the southern migration and repeat yourself like an idiot again.

And also again, dim, the reason why you get so asshurt when I point out how your dumb as opposed to the reason I slough off your calling me dumb is I highlight stupid shit that you do whereas I don't know if you could be any more hollow. For example, your mobile imaging fail that you ran away from.

Again and again.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Yeah. I'm just sooo angry. It was me and three other chaps talking about YOU instead of the other way around. And i guess replying to social mob cowards is "Rage". LOL, give yourself another smiley and keep talking about me with inaccuracies and saying things I didn't say. Rent free, bub. Rent free.

:lol uh huh

He really is. Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he thinks people can't see through his pseudo-intellectual gimmick and he pretends that disappearing for weeks is cloaking his ducking and dodging. And then you call him out, he says "blah blah, rent free, blah blah". His inferiority complex is laughable and ranks up there with Avante as far as delusions go, but at least he isn't a batshit crazy loner waiting to stab a paraplegic in rage like Boots will or has already done.

Moreover RE: "consulting for a medical imaging start up"

Your Clients must be stupid if they are having to bring in a biz consultant for such a low-overhead, no-physical location necessary company. I know that industry better than you, hands down. My firm is the direct marketing vendor of the largest imaging consulting firm/training school in the country. We onboard at least 3 of these "companies" per month and have helped build the book of business for no fewer than 40 independent mobile imaging companies across the country.

The funny thing is, ANYONE can be a "business consultant" so long they pay the "licensing fee" of whatever shitty system they are selling inept business owners. You know how many companies come to my firm just laughing at people like you, let alone the ridiculous claims of a $5 to $1 return and whatnot. "Business consultants" are just as big as shitty online marketing services in regards to apt business owners seeking out business strategies and marketing that work and contract my firm. LOL, glad to know I'm better at what you do than you are.

Need proof? Find my A+ rated company in the BBB with a near perfect review score from 100 Clients. Find me on LinkedIn with 30 reviews from mobile imaging startups alone. Find my company on Dun and Bradstreet and see the 10-15% growth we've posted EVERY year in what Time and CNN both called the worst economic climate for business in 2010 when we opened our doors.

Thing is, you got to find me. I'm not lying, I've got nothing to gain by lying or trying to troll you, I'm very secure and even more secure knowing that I'm better at what you do than you are. To quote the Constructacons, "Chucho superior, Fuzzy inferior".

Cue the long winded, overly convoluted response where he deflects, spouts rent free, spouts "prove it" and blah buhfuckingblah. No one cares, Fuzz. Spare us and you the time because it will be, quite honestly, tl;dr, don't give a shit because we both know the truth.

:rollin mobile imaging.

Blake
02-01-2017, 05:35 PM
I tried to open a Spurs Talk ripoff when this place crashed for a few days. It made me relevant to STers and then the real ST came back up and I went back to irrelevancy. Plus, I fuck camels because my God tells me.

Sincerely,

Splits

Pretty sure Splits is a mod now although I wouldn't put money on it

Clipper Nation
02-01-2017, 05:43 PM
I like how libs always talk about "Dixiecrats like Thurmond" switching parties to make it sound like there were a lot more of them. They don't want people to know that Thurmond was one of only three Dixiecrats who ever switched parties.

SnakeBoy
02-01-2017, 05:46 PM

That was as far I went.

lol seriously?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnv6ujTP1v1qgy8c3.gif

monosylab1k
02-01-2017, 05:50 PM

Who gives a fuck.

Hmm... Like all the porchmonkeys in this country who blindly hugged Shitbama's nuts every time he pushed the country one step closer to hell just because :cry he's one of us :cry ?

And his pretty much applying the Marathon Man treatment to the 10th Amendment. Not to mention the atrocity of killing millions of early Boomer boys in 'Nam...

You come at the Millennial Messiah, you best not miss.

TheSanityAnnex
02-01-2017, 06:18 PM

That was as far I went.

https://media.giphy.com/media/HPPo897APrNh6/giphy.gif

Reck
02-01-2017, 06:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HPPo897APrNh6/giphy.gif

What's up pizza boy? When's the next epic fail thread coming?

TheSanityAnnex
02-01-2017, 06:50 PM
What's up pizza boy? When's the next epic fail thread coming?
Trump just gave Chaffetz the green light to go after Hillary, Anthony Weiner case moving forward, 474 just arrested in California sex trafficking sting...the dominoes are falling. But that's all for another thread. Tell us more about how you were not excited about Hillary.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://29f19474-59a6-4528-8add-a0a021bc0c3e/imagegif

Reck
02-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Trump just gave Chaffetz the green light to go after Hillary, Anthony Weiner case moving forward, 474 just arrested in California sex trafficking sting...the dominoes are falling. But that's all for another thread. Tell us more about how you were not excited about Hillary.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://29f19474-59a6-4528-8add-a0a021bc0c3e/imagegif

So, go post about it. And then when that fails we'll just laugh at you like usual.

And lol, 15 something years posting here and still cant upload a picture right. :lol

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2017, 07:17 PM

were Ted Cruz's dad and LBJ buds? :lol

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2017, 07:23 PM

The Democratic party did it to themselves. George McGovern? Mondale? Dukakis?

The Democratic Party left Texas. Texas didn't leave the Democratic party.

boutons_deux
02-01-2017, 07:38 PM

Chaffetz doesn't need permission from Trash

Trash already said he wouldn't pursue Hillary, so we see him LYING again.

#pizzagate :lol

#benghazi :lol

#TSA :lol