PDA

View Full Version : Trump Threatens to Violate Mexican Sovereignty.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 03:46 PM
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them itself, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

The excerpt of the call did not make clear who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," — drug cartels, immigrants, or both — or the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response.

Still, the excerpt offers a rare and striking look at how the new president is conducting diplomacy behind closed doors. Trump's remarks suggest he is using the same tough and blunt talk with world leaders that he used to rally crowds on the campaign trail.

A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-threatens-mexico-over-bad-hombres-234524

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Mexico says it never happened fakenews.

Fabbs
02-02-2017, 03:53 PM
1st off, who is the traitor who leaked the info?

As for Donny implying if the Mex gov't cant control their shit, the U.S. will....
long overdue.

Bravo Donny!

Fabbs
02-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Darn.
I've long thought the US should annex Mexico, toss out the cartel pussies and develop Mexicos natural resources and economy.
Also lots of nice Mexican pussy.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 03:58 PM

And the AP obtained a transcript of the call. You do realize that they record that type of thing right?

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 04:09 PM
And the AP obtained a transcript of the call. You do realize that they record that type of thing right?

The Associated Presstitutes would never lie to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press#Litigation_and_controversies

cheguevara
02-02-2017, 04:50 PM
But but I thought Trump was weak :cry

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 05:49 PM

Oh yeah. The AP gets verbatim transcripts of all the POTUS private conversations with foreign leaders.

:lol @ fuzzyfakenews.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 05:49 PM
But but I thought Trump was weak :cry

Threats represent strength? Invading your neighbor unprovoked is a sign of strength?

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Mexico says it didn't happen fuzzyfakenews

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Oh yeah. The AP gets verbatim transcripts of all the POTUS private conversations with foreign leaders.

:lol @ fuzzyfakenews.

Oh yeah reporters never get leaked documents. The AP is going to lie about having a transcript which is an easily verifiable fact?

Private documents? Conversations with foreign leaders by the POTUS may be classified but they are hardly private.

:lol @ pedofattiewishcasting

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Oh yeah reporters never get leaked documents. The AP is going to lie about having a transcript which is an easily verifiable fact?

Private documents? Conversations with foreign leaders by the POTUS may be classified but they are hardly private.

Mexico says estevez (the reporter) lied you dumbfuck.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Fuzzyfakenews doing the wishcasting.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:02 PM

There is no transcript fuzzyfakenews.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Mexico says estevez (the reporter) lied you dumbfuck.

The AP is saying that they have the transcript of the conversation. They are quoting an excerpt of it. Your denial is irrelevant in that context. You would need something saying that they transcript was fabricated.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:04 PM

President Trump Warns Mexico He Might Send U.S. Troops to Take Care of 'Bad Hombres'
Associated Press

Updated: 6:58 AM Central | Originally published: Feb 01, 2017

(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump warned in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart that he was ready to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

It is nice to see your breadth still ends at the echo chamber. I bet you still think Fox News is fair and balanced too.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:05 PM
President Trump Warns Mexico He Might Send U.S. Troops to Take Care of 'Bad Hombres'
Associated Press

Updated: 6:58 AM Central | Originally published: Feb 01, 2017

(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump warned in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart that he was ready to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

Keep reading faggot. Mexico says estevez (the AP reporter) lied.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Keep reading faggot. Mexico says estevez (the AP reporter) lied.

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

The Mexican website Aristegui Noticias on Tuesday published a similar account of the phone call, based on the reporting of journalist Dolia Estevez. The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation.

Dim, they are two separate issues which if you had better reading skills you would have picked up on that.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Eduardo Sanchez, spokesman for Mexico's presidential office, denied the tone of the conversation was hostile or humiliating, saying it was respectful.

"It is absolutely false that the president of the United States threatened to send troops to Mexico," Sanchez said in an interview with Radio Formula on Wednesday night.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Sorry, dim. Fake news doesn't become real just because you want it to.

SnakeBoy
02-02-2017, 06:16 PM
lol Fuzzy

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Why doesn't the AP just post the transcript?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Bio

Dolia Estévez is a Senior Mexico Correspondent and foreign affairs analyst in Washington, D.C. She is a regular commentator for Mexico’s Noticias MVS and a contributor to Poder Magazine. From 1989 to 20005, she was the Washington Correspondent for El Financiero and Radio Monitor. She serves as a Senior Advisor for the U.S.-Mexico Journalism Initiative at the Woodrow Wilson Center. In 2010, she authored Protecting Press Freedom in an Environment of Violence and Impunity in Mexico, a chapter in Shared Responsibility published by the Wilson Center. She has lectured at public and private institutions in Mexico and the Unites States. She is an accredited correspondent with the Department of State, Capitol Hill and the Foreign Press Center, and a member of Mexico’s Council on Foreign Relations.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/person/dolia-est%C3%A9vez

She is not an AP reporter either.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:20 PM
CN, TSA I have you both on ignore and I am not turning on scripts so I will not see your posts. If you want to talk to me then you need to get on different accounts.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Fuzzyfakenews wishcasting. He can't produce "the excerpt from the transcript" because it didn't happen and there isn't one.

hater
02-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Eduardo Sanchez, spokesman for Mexico's presidential office, denied the tone of the conversation was hostile or humiliating, saying it was respectful.

"It is absolutely false that the president of the United States threatened to send troops to Mexico," Sanchez said in an interview with Radio Formula on Wednesday night.

:lmao fuzzy

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:23 PM
https://www.wilsoncenter.org/person/dolia-est%C3%A9vez

She is not an AP reporter either.

She was the source of the fake report fuzzyfakenews.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:23 PM
:cheer

Given that you would stroke your conservative ilk if they were arguing that the sky was not blue on a clear day, this hurts. Really. :rolleyes

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2017, 06:24 PM
CN, TSA I have you both on ignore and I am not turning on scripts so I will not see your posts. If you want to talk to me then you need to get on different accounts.

you've proven time and time again you have no impulse control and do in fact read and respond to what you claim to ignore.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:25 PM
She was the source of the fake report fuzzyfakenews.

There is no evidence of that. The AP story clearly indicates that they are two separate reports. Maybe if you wish hard enough it will become true.

At least this time there is no direct evidence that she is not the anonymous source like your stupidity claiming she was an AP reporter.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 06:26 PM

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
There is no evidence of that. The AP story clearly indicates that they are two separate reports. Maybe if you wish hard enough it will become true.

At least this time there is no direct evidence that she is not the anonymous source like your stupidity claiming she was an AP reporter.

LOL strawman building. Back your shit up fuzzyfakenews.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 06:28 PM
:lol Bullshit. You read all my posts. You don't have the self-control to stop yourself from clicking "View Post." This is just the schtick you're falling back on after being proven wrong and not wanting to admit it.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:29 PM
LOL strawman building. Back your shit up fuzzyfakenews.

I already quoted the portion of the article stating that the Mexican report was a different report and the AP source was someone with access to the official transcript.

What strawman am I building?

This should be entertaining if you answer honestly which I doubt you will.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:32 PM
What strawman am I building?

This should be entertaining if you answer honestly which I doubt you will.

Estevez fake news was picked up by the AP and fuzzyfakenews dutifully reported it while ignoring Mexico's clear assertion that Estevez lied.

Fuzzyfakenews :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Estevez fake news was picked up by the AP and fuzzyfakenews dutifully reported it while ignoring Mexico's clear assertion that Estevez lied.

Fuzzyfakenews :lol

You claim that yet the AP clearly states

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

The Mexican website Aristegui Noticias on Tuesday published a similar account of the phone call, based on the reporting of journalist Dolia Estevez. The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation.

They clearly recognize her similar report as separate. That is not how they 'dutifully report' another's scoop, dim.

One shread of proof that she is the AP's anonymous source cause right now you ahve nothing. You can post as many emojis and ad hominems as you like but that is all you ahve.

Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0
02-02-2017, 06:37 PM

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:38 PM
You claim that yet the AP clearly states

One shread of proof that she is the AP's anonymous source.

:lol Little Kunt just can't admit he was wrong and got his ass called out.

If AP had a transcript they would print it. They don't and can't.

Give up fuzzyfakenews. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:47 PM
:LOL Little Kunt just can't admit he was wrong and got his ass called out.

If AP had a transcript they would print it. They don't and can't.

Give up fuzzyfakenews. :lol

At least you have moved on from claiming that the Mexican reporter was the source. Now the AP is lying. :lol

I do like how you started with the echo chamber's response, tried to shoehorn the response into the new information the AP provided, and then finally resorting to just making shit up when it was clear that the shoehorning was full of shit.

I also note you dropped the strawman horseshit.

The AP is reporting that there is a transcript. Deal with it.

mavsfan1000
02-02-2017, 06:49 PM
More Fake News

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:49 PM
At least you have moved on from claiming that the Mexican reporter was the source. Now the AP is lying. :lol

I do like how you started with the echo chamber's response, tried to shoehorn the response into the new information the AP provided, and then finally resorting to just making shit up when it was clear that the shoehorning was full of shit.

The AP is reporting that there is a transcript. Deal with it.

Keep digging fuzzyfakenews.

The AP doesn't claim to have a transcript of the conversation.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Keep digging fuzzyfakenews.

Who said they did? They have a source with the transcript. I quoted the salient portion of their article.

Try and keep up.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Who said they did? They have a source with the transcript. I quoted the salient portion of their article.

Try and keep up.

:lmao

Give up fuzzyfakenews!!!! The United States and Mexico have both stated officially and repeatedly, that it didn't happen.

You breathlessly reported fake news and got your silly ass called for it.

Move on.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:01 PM

Give up fuzzyfakenews!!!! The United States and Mexico have both stated officially and repeatedly, that it didn't happen.

You breathlessly reported fake news and got your silly ass called for it.

Move on.

The WH has stated officially he did not say that? Link please.

The AP is reporting it. The Mexicans have not addressed the AP report. They addressed their own journalist's report.

Deal with it.

SnakeBoy
02-02-2017, 07:04 PM
lol Fuzzy

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Lol fuzzyfakenews stubbornly and predictably refusing to admit he was forwarding fake news. You just look stupid now.

Wishcasting indeed. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Lol fuzzyfakenews stubbornly and predictably refusing to admit he was forwarding fake news. You just look stupid now.

Wishcasting indeed. :lmao

The AP is reporting it and has not retracted. It is what it is. Could be that the AP is being lied to. It is also possible the government is lying.

You apparently do not know what wishcasting is.

DD
Not your finest hour, Fuzzy:lol

spurraider21
The WH has stated officially he did not say that? Link please.

The AP is reporting it. The Mexicans have not addressed the AP report. They addressed their own journalist's report.

Deal with it.if the reports have the same conclusion, would it really matter if they've addressed the two separate reports?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:12 PM
if the reports have the same conclusion, would it really matter if they've addressed the two separates report?

They don't have the same conclusion. The Mexicans repudiated the tone that the Mexican reporter claimed the conversation had. The AP claims ot hae a source with a transcript.

At this point it boils down to who you want to believe. There is no definitive proof one way or the other.

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Who said they did?
And the AP obtained a transcript of the call
The AP is going to lie about having a transcript which is an easily verifiable fact?
The AP is saying that they have the transcript of the conversation :rollin

Mitch
02-02-2017, 07:14 PM
:lol asspie defending a debunked fake news claim. Par the course like Splits buying a 4chan story about Golden showers.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:15 PM
:lol asspie defending a debunked fake news claim. Par the course like Splits buying a 4chan story about Golden showers.

How was it debunked? There has been no direct proof to the contrary. At this point it is a he said/she said. Not quite the same thing, dim.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 07:16 PM
They don't have the same conclusion. The Mexicans repudiated the tone that the Mexican reporter claimed the conversation had. The AP claims ot hae a source with a transcript.

At this point it boils down to who you want to believe. There is no definitive proof one way or the other.so the AP's report was a threat of sending troops but with a soft tone? :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:19 PM
so the AP's report was a threat of sending troops but with a soft tone? :lol

This has been an evolving story.

First the Mexican press came out with something stating that Pieto had been essentially emasculated by Trump.

The Mexicans rejected that the conversation was adversarial.

The AP comes out that they have a source with the transcript and then report the bad hombres etc rhetoric.

The WH and Mexico state that it did not happen.

It's a he said/she said. I admit that the AP could have been duped I just don't understand why its unreasonable that the government would lie.

Mitch
02-02-2017, 07:20 PM
How was it debunked? There has been no proof to the contrary. At this point it is a he said/she said. Not quite the same thing, dim.

Mexico would admit that's what he said dummy :lol

They hate Trump, they'd love to paint him as a hawkish loon. Unless you can provide verifiable proof, white house or even Mexican government word this happened you are just embarrassing your autistic little self.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 07:20 PM
How was it debunked? There has been no direct proof to the contrary. At this point it is a he said/she said. Not quite the same thing, dim.

An anonymous "source" v official statements from both the US and Mexico emphatically stating the report was total bullshit.

Keep wishcasting, fuzzyfakenews.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Mexico would admit that's what he said dummy :lol

They hate Trump, they'd love to paint him as a hawkish loon. Unless you can provide verifiable proof, white house or even Mexican government word this happened you are just embarrassing your autistic little self.

Not when the report says that Pieto was emasculated they would not. You must not be familiar with how chicano machismo works. Noticed you gave up on the debunked angle.

Nice psychobabble btw.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:23 PM

An anonymous "source" v official statements from both the US and Mexico emphatically stating the report was total bullshit.

Keep wishcasting, fuzzyfakenews.

fake news is not wishcasting, dim. There is no certainty that it is fake either for all your posturing.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 07:23 PM
This has been an evolving story.

First the Mexican press came out with something stating that Pieto had been essentially emasculated by Trump.

The Mexicans rejected that the conversation was adversarial.

The AP comes out that they have a source with the transcript and then report the bad hombres etc rhetoric.

The WH and Mexico state that it did not happen.

It's a he said/she said. I admit that the AP could have been duped I just don't understand why its unreasonable that the government would lie.
What i'm saying is that if the Mexicans rejected that the conversation was adversarial, why does it matter that they did not specifically address a follow up report about bad hombres and sending in troops? If they have already made the statement that the conversation wasn't adversarial, its safe to say that they also hold the (public) position that there was no threat of troops.

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2017, 07:25 PM
AP has the dossier AP has the dossier

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:26 PM
What i'm saying is that if the Mexicans rejected that the conversation was adversarial, why does it matter that they did not specifically address a follow up report about bad hombres and sending in troops? If they have already made the statement that the conversation wasn't adversarial, its safe to say that they also hold the (public) position that there was no threat of troops.

maybe they thought he was joking. I don't know but you cannot make that conclusion on that information alone.

they did later address the AP report so its moot anyway.

AP still has not retracted the report.

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Fuzzyfakenews just got a collective golden shower from spurstalk.

And he liked it and comes back for more...:lol

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 07:28 PM
maybe they thought he was joking. I don't know but you cannot make that conclusion on that information alone.

they did later address the AP report so its moot anyway.

AP still has not retracted the report.The only way you cannot make that conclusion is if they threatened to send troops in a non-adversarial way.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:29 PM
"The assertions that you make about said conversation do not correspond to the reality of it," Mexico's foreign relations department said in a statement, as reported by AP.

"The tone was constructive and it was agreed by the presidents to continue working and that the teams will continue to meet frequently to construct an agreement that is positive for Mexico and for the United States."

that was the Mexicans.

The WH stated:

"Reports that the President threatened to invade Mexico are false. Even the Mexican government is disputing these reports," a White House official said.

Neither is a direct refutation that those words were not said.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:30 PM
The only way you cannot make that conclusion is if they threatened to send troops in a non-adversarial way.

Or that they are dissembling.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 07:32 PM
FakeyNewskins is STILL lying his ass off. Pathetic.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Fuzzyfakenews just got a collective golden shower from spurstalk.

And he liked it and comes back for more...:lol

It's interesting that you think that you have accomplished something. I get that you have a hard on for proving me wrong on something but that should not preclude an intelligent conversation.

If I am wrong, it is apparently a much bigger deal to you than it is to me. That you make such a big deal of it is more a sign of respect than you are willing to admit.

Mitch
02-02-2017, 07:34 PM
:cry Mexico wouldn't attack Trump for this :cry

:lol needing more than USA and Mexico denying it. Can't make this shit up, literally like talking to a child throwing a temper tantrum

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 07:35 PM
It's interesting that you think that you have accomplished something. I get that you have a hard on for proving me wrong on something but that should not preclude an intelligent conversation.

If I am wrong, it is apparently a much bigger deal to you than it is to me. That you make such a big deal of it is more a sign of respect than you are willing to admit.
People wouldn't take so much pleasure in catching you in lies if you weren't such an insufferable and arrogant faggot.

And don't bother with the the :cry "I have you on ignore, blah blah blah" :cry bullshit. You are reading every word of this post right now because you can't help yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:37 PM
:lol needing more than USA and Mexico denying it. Can't make this shit up, literally like talking to a child throwing a temper tantrum

misquoting me with smilies and then calling me a child. This is an interesting study in irony.

The Mexican rebuttals are all centered around the tone of the conversation and while the WH is saying they did not threaten to invade Mexico there are several ways to interpret the quote in questions particularly without the full context of the conversation. Neither side has said that those words were not said.

Nevermind that you keep moving your goalposts.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 07:39 PM
FakeNewsdo you think its more likely that the AP has a bad source... or that they're fabricating their claim out of thin air.

i ask because the origin of the "fake news" claims were stories that were blatantly and purposely manufactured to get clicks and shares on social media for ad revenue (usually by random independent websites, not credentialed media), like "hillary clinton said she wants to see somebody like donald trump run for president because they're honest and can't be bought" or "mike pence says michelle obama is the most vulgar first lady we've ever had"

Mitch
02-02-2017, 07:46 PM
misquoting me with smilies and then calling me a child. This is an interesting study in irony.

The Mexican rebuttals are all centered around the tone of the conversation and while the WH is saying they did not threaten to invade Mexico there are several ways to interpret the quote in questions particularly without the full context of the conversation. Neither side has said that those words were not said.

Nevermind that you keep moving your goalposts.

Pretty accurate quote, Tbh. You're alone trying to defend a story refuted by both governments because you want it to be true. Life isn't what you want it to be, give us proof or continue with your fetish of arguing pointless shit. We all know you just crave drawing out stupid arguments.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Pretty accurate quote, Tbh. You're alone trying to defend a story refuted by both governments because you want it to be true. Life isn't what you want it to be, give us proof or continue with your fetish of arguing pointless shit. We all know you just crave drawing out stupid arguments.

tbh, it's juvenile.

By the same token you're defending the government who the AP disputes because you want it to be true. I'm intellectually honest enough to admit that the AP could be duped. Your blind faith in government is an interesting contrast.

I like to argue. Your butthurt about me. It's okay. I can deal with it, dim.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 07:53 PM
do you think its more likely that the AP has a bad source... or that they're fabricating their claim out of thin air.

i ask because the origin of the "fake news" claims were stories that were blatantly and purposely manufactured to get clicks and shares on social media for ad revenue (usually by random independent websites, not credentialed media), like "hillary clinton said she wants to see somebody like donald trump run for president because they're honest and can't be bought" or "mike pence says michelle obama is the most vulgar first lady we've ever had"
At best, the AP is running with any anti-Trump story regardless of how credible the source is because they want it to be true. At worst, the AP is blatantly lying to try to discredit Trump. Either way, they (like the rest of the corrupt legacy media) are peddling fake news.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 07:59 PM
At best, the AP is running with any anti-Trump story regardless of how credible the source is because they want it to be true. At worst, the AP is blatantly lying to try to discredit Trump. Either way, they (like the rest of the corrupt legacy media) are peddling fake news.i'm just asking if you see a distinction between the fake news phenomenon on social media and stuff like this AP report

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 08:02 PM
At best the government is trying to mislead the public and Trump indeed said that.

Middle ground is that the AP is being mislead by someone from the WH.

At worst they are fabricating the story.

All are possible. I just find board conservatives newfound faith in government hilarious.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 08:05 PM
i'm just asking if you see a distinction between the fake news phenomenon on social media and stuff like this AP report
Fake news is fake news. It's actually worse coming from "credible" sources like the AP than from the shady sites that spam Facebook.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Fake news is fake news. It's actually worse coming from "credible" sources like the AP than from the shady sites that spam Facebook.so no, you don't see a difference between people completely fabricating stories just for click bait (such as "the pope has endorsed donald trump")... and a news agency reporting what source has told them

Mitch
02-02-2017, 08:10 PM
tbh, it's juvenile.

By the same token you're defending the government who the AP disputes because you want it to be true. I'm intellectually honest enough to admit that the AP could be duped. Your blind faith in government is an interesting contrast.

I like to argue. Your butthurt about me. It's okay. I can deal with it, dim.

Intellectually honest

Believes journalists over two separate governments

Pick one, dummy.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Intellectually honest

Believes journalists over two separate governments

Pick one, dummy.

I'll pass. You really should not expect that your limited brain thinks like mine does. I look at it as a matter of probability and neither government has stated that the quoted transcript was misquoted or fabricated. Their rebuttals smack of dissembling to me.

Nuance seems something of a struggle for you which is interesting in light of your flails about autism.

Mitch
02-02-2017, 08:20 PM
I'll pass

There we have it, folks. Retard in denial

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 08:22 PM
neither government has stated that the quoted transcript was misquoted or fabricated.
Once again:

Repeating a lie doesn't make it come true, faggot.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 08:23 PM
There we have it, folks. Retard in denial

So says the guy who completely whiffed on what I meant about probability.

I stated that I look at it as a probability. I am not certain of any possibility and pass on feigning it for one possible outcome.

It's things like this that make me think you're dumb as shit. Stupid people struggle with ambiguity as you do here.

Mitch
02-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Once again:

Repeating a lie doesn't make it come true, faggot.

Not point, he created his own truth and just wants to argue.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Not point, he created his own truth and just wants to argue.

Wow you two are dumb as shit. I do like you writing like Frankenstein from those SNL skits though. NOT TRUE! WRONG!

He's not saying that he thinks it makes it true. He is just saying there is a difference between saying something you know to be untrue and and reporting something you think is true but is in reality false.

It's the difference between a lie and an honest mistake.

Thanks for revealing further how nuance eludes you though. You went right for the oversimplified preferred outcome.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 08:35 PM
so no, you don't see a difference between people completely fabricating stories just for click bait (such as "the pope has endorsed donald trump")... and a news agency reporting what source has told them
The AP's claim that Trump threatened to send troops into Mexico to "take out bad hombres" is no different from your example. Both are outrageous claims with no basis in fact, only spread to get clicks and push an agenda regardless of the truth.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 08:36 PM
The AP's claim that Trump threatened to send troops into Mexico to "take out bad hombres" is no different from your example. Both are outrageous claims with no basis in fact, only spread to get clicks and push an agenda regardless of the truth.if one is based on the writer's imagination and the other comes from a source, there's no difference?

djohn2oo8
02-02-2017, 08:40 PM
if one is based on the writer's imagination and the other comes from a source, there's no difference?

LMAO CN

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 08:43 PM
if one is based on the writer's imagination and the other comes from a source, there's no difference?
You're Philo-ing again. Any fake news outlet can reach for a dubious source or just pull the old Chris Broussard "multiple sauces" routine without actually having any.

The AP's claim is just ridiculous on its face. If they weren't too blinded by anti-Trump zeal and leftist partisanship to do their job, they wouldn't have published it without irrefutable proof that Trump said it. But who needs journalistic ethics when you have an agenda to push? Thus, we have fake news like this story, the Supreme Court nominee's "fascist club," the MLK bust, etc.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 09:00 PM
You're Philo-ing again. Any fake news outlet can reach for a dubious source or just pull the old Chris Broussard "multiple sauces" routine without actually having any.

The AP's claim is just ridiculous on its face. If they weren't too blinded by anti-Trump zeal and leftist partisanship to do their job, they wouldn't have published it without irrefutable proof that Trump said it. But who needs journalistic ethics when you have an agenda to push? Thus, we have fake news like this story, the Supreme Court nominee's "fascist club," the MLK bust, etc.if irrefutable proof was needed we'd have empty newspapers. if you think the AP is inventing the source, thats a different allegation. the story turning out to be false doesn't make it "fake news." the news can report what their sources tell them. the source turning out to be wrong isn't the fault of the news agency.

granted, usually you want more than one source so you can corroborate the story

it's still entirely different than making up a story like these...

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/,scalefit_600_noupscale/582b9852180000f503504629.jpeg

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/,scalefit_600_noupscale/582b93eb150000db07b0d2ea.jpeg

SnakeBoy
02-02-2017, 09:10 PM

lol Fuzzy

Why is it so hard for you to just say "Ok I was wrong" to strangers on the internet?

DarrinS
02-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Did we invade yet?

Clipper Nation
02-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Multiple sources tell me the pope endorsed Trump.

It's not fake news, I have "sources"!

CosmicCowboy
02-02-2017, 10:01 PM
:lol

This is hilarious. Fuzzyfakenews is still doubling down on stupid? :lmao

Mitch
02-02-2017, 10:06 PM

:lol the stupid bastard just wants an argument, that's all he wants - a prolonged argument.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2017, 06:08 AM
lol Fuzzy

Why is it so hard for you to just say "Ok I was wrong" to strangers on the internet?

I could ask the same of you.

Wrong about what? I get that you are positive that the AP was lying and the POTUS didn't say that. I am not positive although I admit that it is possible. I doubt it quite a bit.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2017, 06:10 AM

lol board conservatives acting as simpletons insisting on certainty.

The AP still has not retracted.

z0sa
02-03-2017, 07:42 AM
I would have rathered spreading freedom to Mexico with Iraq's wasted trillions, tbh

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2017, 08:38 AM
:lmao @ fuzzyfakenews, Spurstalks own unhinged Don Quixote.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2017, 09:11 AM
:lmao @ fuzzyfakenews, Spurstalks own unhinged Don Quixote.

Cannot even address what I say directly. Apparently now there is no such thing as double speak from governments.

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2017, 09:34 AM
:lol fuzzyquixote doublespeak maybe :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2017, 10:05 AM
:lol fuzzyquixote doublespeak maybe :lmao

Is that why the White House refused to comment on the transcript?

I bet you never got past the headline in accepting the government's denials. You are unquestionably lazy.