PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Curry and Durant name Players of the Month...

apalisoc_9
02-02-2017, 04:12 PM
WTF is this shit nba? Yeah, they've been winning but Curry and Durant have been taking off days and on Days whenever the other guy is dominating.

You can't have both.

Garbage. Just Garbage.

02-02-2017, 04:51 PM
:lmao today's NBA

lefty
02-02-2017, 04:52 PM
:lmao today's NBA

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Eh, best PG in league history + 2nd best SF in NBA history..they could receive it every month if the league wanted and it wouldn't be outrageous, tbh..

lefty
02-02-2017, 04:54 PM
:lol:toast
Eh, best PG in league history + 2nd best SF in NBA history..they could receive it every month if the league wanted and it wouldn't be outrageous, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2017, 04:55 PM
^^2nd best PG***, I'll give AIDS the nod..

lefty
02-02-2017, 04:57 PM
^^2nd best PG***, I'll give AIDS the nod..
:lol sure
:lol whatever

Killakobe81
02-02-2017, 05:36 PM
:lol Today's NBA forum giving two fuck about POTM

02-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Eh, best PG in league history + 2nd best SF in NBA history..they could receive it every month if the league wanted and it wouldn't be outrageous, tbh..CP3 is still better depending what emphasis you put on playoff success

02-03-2017, 12:32 AM
:lol:toastKD >>>> Larry Bird

:lol nigga's name is larry

StrengthAndHonor
02-03-2017, 12:44 AM
CP3 is still better depending what emphasis you put on playoff success

Ball Buster
02-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Say what you want about Currie, but he's straight clowning the Clippers right now

DMC
02-03-2017, 11:21 PM
If the Warriors don't win the ship this year, they are going to be the laughing stock of the entire world.

spurraider21
02-03-2017, 11:37 PM
If the Warriors don't win the ship this year, they are going to be the laughing stock of the entire world.i think trump's got dibs, but definitely in the nba world

DMC
02-04-2017, 12:37 AM
i think trump's got dibs, but definitely in the nba world

Except Trump won. I don't get why anyone thinks he has loftier goals than winning the presidency. Everything else is the shopping spree itself, since he's already won the right to grab and run as he sees fit. The guy gets ultimate power and authority, executive privilege, gets to hire his friends to high paying, high ranking positions where they can affect policies that make them all very wealthy, and then he gets to retire with lifelong secret service and benefits from raping the country. Somehow you think he's the one that's the laughing stock? I think the ROTW is laughing at the American liberals.

They can pretend they are laughing on the outside, but inside they are scared shitless.

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Except Trump won. I don't get why anyone thinks he has loftier goals than winning the presidency. Everything else is the shopping spree itself, since he's already won the right to grab and run as he sees fit. The guy gets ultimate power and authority, executive privilege, gets to hire his friends to high paying, high ranking positions where they can affect policies that make them all very wealthy, and then he gets to retire with lifelong secret service and benefits from raping the country. Somehow you think he's the one that's the laughing stock? I think the ROTW is laughing at the American liberals.

They can pretend they are laughing on the outside, but inside they are scared shitless.bush 2 won and is a laughingstock

DMC
02-04-2017, 05:45 PM
bush 2 won and is a laughingstock

You compared Trump to a team that loses the championship with far and away the best odds of winning. When I point out that Trump won, you move the goal post as if I said anyone who wins cannot be a laughing stock. Besides, Bush 2 is only a laughing stock to liberals and the liberal media, so who fucking cares?

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 06:05 PM
You compared Trump to a team that loses the championship with far and away the best odds of winning. When I point out that Trump won, you move the goal post as if I said anyone who wins cannot be a laughing stock. Besides, Bush 2 is only a laughing stock to liberals and the liberal media, so who fucking cares?i compare them as laughingstocks, not in the manner in which they become laughingstocks

DMC
02-04-2017, 08:29 PM
i compare them as laughingstocks, not in the manner in which they become laughingstocks

Either way you moved the goalpost.

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Either way you moved the goalpost.i didnt move any goalpost. i never claimed that you said "anyone who wins cannot be a laughingstock." you said the dubs would be the laughingstock of the world. i disagreed and said it will be trump. there was no goalpost move. just conjecture on your part

DMC
02-04-2017, 10:16 PM
i didnt move any goalpost. i never claimed that you said "anyone who wins cannot be a laughingstock." you said the dubs would be the laughingstock of the world. i disagreed and said it will be trump. there was no goalpost move. just conjecture on your part

You said Trump has dibs as if there can be only one laughingstock. I said Trump won so it's not the same. You said "so did Bush" and that's moving the goal post. Bush isn't an NBA team and wasn't even part of the discussion. So you went from Trump to Bush when I was talking about the Warriors, and you conveniently disregarded the rest of my post. Typical Philo.

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 10:27 PM
You said Trump has dibs as if there can be only one laughingstock. I said Trump won so it's not the same. You said "so did Bush" and that's moving the goal post. Bush isn't an NBA team and wasn't even part of the discussion. So you went from Trump to Bush when I was talking about the Warriors, and you conveniently disregarded the rest of my post. Typical Philo.you said "the laughingstock of the world." that means there is 1. you say "the" not "a." i then disagreed and said trump has dibs on being "the" laughingstock of the world. now you're moving the goalpost from "the" laughingstock to ":cry but but there can be more than one!"

DD
02-04-2017, 10:29 PM
No other fanbase in the league would get so crampy over something so insignificant

DMC
02-04-2017, 10:34 PM
you said "the laughingstock of the world." that means there is 1. you say "the" not "a." i then disagreed and said trump has dibs on being "the" laughingstock of the world. now you're moving the goalpost from "the" laughingstock to ":cry but but there can be more than one!"

This is the sock of Philo. Ergo Philo has only one sock.

:lol Philo

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 10:36 PM
your white flag is duly noted

DMC
02-04-2017, 10:42 PM
your white flag is duly noted

If the dubs lose, George Bush will become the laughing stock of the world.

spurraider21
02-04-2017, 10:51 PM
If the dubs lose, George Bush will become the laughing stock of the world.that is your claim. mine is, regardless of the outcome of the nba finals, trump will be the laughingstock of the world