PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Nate Duncan :Curry is still the best player in the league..

spursistan
02-02-2017, 06:13 PM

At least this faggot doesn't even pretend to hide his Warriors homerism anymore :lol..

Waited for his first purple patch couple of weeks of the season to re-crown him again..

apalisoc_9
02-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Curry Just doesn't affect the game as much as the three Small Forwards in the league. Durant has argubly been the best player for the Warriors this year. You can't possibly be the best player in the world and be the second best in your own team.

He just doesn't have the same load of responsibilities. Pizza face for starters is infinitely a more valuable defensive player for his team, possibly the third most valuable, He's their best Iso scorer and the guy they go to when the offense fucks up and he's also a better playmaker.

I like Steph..but I also hate him because its mostly shitty white people with agendas that have elevated him to that status.

Not in my top 3 list.

apalisoc_9
02-02-2017, 06:44 PM
He's better than Harden and Westbrook for sure though.

Killakobe81
02-02-2017, 08:09 PM

Agreed he is the best of the PG group ...but he has the least burden of the 3 ...and the SFs too ...do much more overall

Not sure why yall hate on him though ...

nickdakoolkat
02-04-2017, 05:58 PM
his numbers this season are very close to his numbers in his first mvp season...but when you have a year like the one he had last year you're probably gonna regress a little, even i they didn't add kd

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Curry has shown that when the bolts are tightened in the playoffs, he is not the best player. Actually the most dangerous I've seen him in the playoffs was the first couple games in SA 2013. Even then, he let us off the hook in one of those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncBuDq3suI

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2017, 02:12 AM
Curry Just doesn't affect the game as much as the three Small Forwards in the league. Durant has argubly been the best player for the Warriors this year. You can't possibly be the best player in the world and be the second best in your own team.

He just doesn't have the same load of responsibilities. Pizza face for starters is infinitely a more valuable defensive player for his team, possibly the third most valuable, He's their best Iso scorer and the guy they go to when the offense fucks up and he's also a better playmaker.

I like Steph..but I also hate him because its mostly shitty white people with agendas that have elevated him to that status.

Not in my top 3 list.

Warriors look much better with Curry as their lead guy, tbh..outside of Lebron, Curry elevates his teammates more than anybody in the league due to his gravity and the attention he receives..nobody else is even in the discussion, in that regard..

Dominos doesn't make his teammates better, which is pretty typical for a SF outside of Lebron..good defender and great scorer, but can't effectively run a team-oriented offense through him..

lefty
02-06-2017, 11:58 AM

At least this faggot doesn't even pretend to hide his Warriors homerism anymore :lol..

Waited for his first purple patch couple of weeks of the season to re-crown him again..

spursistan
02-16-2017, 09:36 AM
:lol

He is still nowhere near last year's level..But, to be fair, Dominoes might be holding him back..Warriors are indeed more dangerous with Steph as a freewheeling 1st option..

lebomb
02-16-2017, 09:56 AM

I believe he is the best long range shooter out of the three, but he is nowhere near as explosive as Westbrook and he doesnt grab nearly as many rebounds or have nearly as many assists. How in the hell can he be better overall?

apalisoc_9
02-16-2017, 10:49 AM
I believe he is the best long range shooter out of the three, but he is nowhere near as explosive as Westbrook and he doesnt grab nearly as many rebounds or have nearly as many assists. How in the hell can he be better overall?

Westbrook gets his reboubds because his bigs allow him to. His stats is purely circumstancial.

Curry and Westbrook are in a different level/tier as players.

The only four guys in the league that i can whose game is conducive to winning regardless of system are Lebron-Pizza-Kawhi-Curry

Thats whybthese guys are a a level above everone emsem

lebomb
02-16-2017, 10:56 AM
Westbrook gets his reboubds because his bigs allow him to. His stats is purely circumstancial.

Curry and Westbrook are in a different level/tier as players.

The only four guys in the league that i can whose game is conducive to winning regardless of system are Lebron-Pizza-Kawhi-Curry

Thats whybthese guys are a a level above everone emsem

Besides being a fantastic long range shooter, what else does Curry bring to the table? If he is cold from the outside, he really doesn't provide anything else. If Im wrong, please fill me in. He went cold in the final series and Kyrie torched him.

Darth_Pelican
02-16-2017, 11:08 AM
Here's the final 3:39 of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Curry does not look like the best player in the league at the most crucial time. Those bricks that he chucked up were pretty embarrassing.

wgVOgGLtPtc

apalisoc_9
02-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Here's the final 3:39 of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Curry does not look like the best player in the league at the most crucial time. Those bricks that he chucked up were pretty embarrassing.

wgVOgGLtPtc

He was injured. Hes not the better than the three sfs but to be fair he was playing injured.

lebomb
02-16-2017, 11:17 AM

wgVOgGLtPtc

Thank you!!! Like I said, if he is cold what does he bring to the table? A decoy maybe? When he isnt on, he disappears. Kyrie steps up when the game is on the line. Ive seen it over and over. He can drive, dish and shoot.

Kyle Orton
02-16-2017, 12:31 PM
He was injured. Hes not the better than the three sfs but to be fair he was playing injured.

How injured was he his first game back when he set the record for most points in ot ?

PopTheGOAT
02-16-2017, 01:06 PM
I'm giving him one more season to show that he can perform in the finals/critical moments. If he shrinks in the clutch again, it will really hurt his image imo.

Honestly though, I think he's gonna escape the scrutiny this year bc the dubs as a team are gonna be so much better than everyone else.

DAF86
02-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Besides being a fantastic long range shooter, what else does Curry bring to the table? If he is cold from the outside, he really doesn't provide anything else. If Im wrong, please fill me in. He went cold in the final series and Kyrie torched him.

He's not just a fantastic long range shooter, he's the best shooter in NBA history; and that forces teams to pay extraordinary attention to what he does, opening the game up for his teammates. Curry can affect the game without even having to touch the ball.

apalisoc_9
02-16-2017, 02:16 PM
He's not just a fantastic long range shooter, he's the best shooter in NBA history; and that forces teams to pay extraordinary attention to what he does, opening the game up for his teammates. Curry can affect the game without even having to touch the ball.

Yup.

The only reason why I have Durant, Leonard, Lebron over him is because these guys are also very efficient shooters and have gone through multiple teams and different itterations of those teams and still found success.

The best Westbrook has done minus Durant is 5 wind over 500% in a weak west and Frauden is Frauden.

spursistan
02-27-2017, 09:37 PM
0-11 from 3PT vs Philly :lol...best player my ass...Nate Duncan just being his discreet Warriors homer/steph fanboy combo self..meanwhile just watched Lebron take Giannis to school :wakeup..

99 Problems
02-28-2017, 12:17 AM
wow 0-11. big day out.

DAF86
02-28-2017, 12:29 AM
If Curry stops being videogame lite, the rest of the league woulf have more than a punchers chance against them, tbh.

lebomb
02-28-2017, 08:34 AM
If Curry stops being videogame lite, the rest of the league woulf have more than a punchers chance against them, tbh.

Do yall even know basketball? How can a guy be the best player in the NBA and all he brings to the table is long range 3pt shots? Curry has no middle game at all. If he is cold, he is cold as a witches kitty in Antarctica. 0-11 from 3pt land. Ya may want to move in a few feet and shoot it nigga. :lol

DMC
02-28-2017, 09:59 AM

Because he's not nearly as ball dominant as WB and doesn't steal rebounds from his centers. When the Thunder have 17 assists and 11 of those are from one person, you know there's not much ball movement. I'd bet the Thunder are near the bottom on number of passes before a shot.

DAF86
02-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Do yall even know basketball? How can a guy be the best player in the NBA and all he brings to the table is long range 3pt shots? Curry has no middle game at all. If he is cold, he is cold as a witches kitty in Antarctica. 0-11 from 3pt land. Ya may want to move in a few feet and shoot it nigga. :lol

Everytime you, of all people, say something like this, I can't help it but laugh out loud, tbh.

lebomb
02-28-2017, 11:21 AM
Everytime you, of all people, say something like this, I can't help it but laugh out loud, tbh.

Well your argument in favor of Curry leads me to believe you dont understand basketball. :rolleyes

Just because you can shoot the 3 well (most of the time) doesnt make you the best in the NBA. There is a lot more that goes into it. Frankly Curry hasnt had to make his teammates better either. They all chuck it, and the team is filled with Allstars.

DAF86
02-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Well your argument in favor of Curry leads me to believe you dont understand basketball. :rolleyes

Just because you can shoot the 3 well (most of the time) doesnt make you the best in the NBA. There is a lot more that goes into it. Frankly Curry hasnt had to make his teammates better either. They all chuck it, and the team is filled with Allstars.

I'm not saying Curry is the best in the NBA, tbh. Lebron is.

lebomb
02-28-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm not saying Curry is the best in the NBA, tbh. Lebron is.

OK, you do know basketball. :claw We are on the same page. :hat

spursreport
02-28-2017, 11:24 PM
Curry being your best player aka alpha means you are already fucked. Point guard led teams don't win championships. The 2015 title Curry has was at the expense of Kyrie Irving going down. Hell he didn't even win the finals MVP. The 2016 finals proved that Curry is not a legit alpha. He is a beta. Elite point guards in the NBA are equivalent to elite wide receivers in the NFL. They are sexy to watch, but they'll never win you a championship as a key piece.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Curry being your best player aka alpha means you are already fucked. Point guard led teams don't win championships. The 2015 title Curry has was at the expense of Kyrie Irving going down. Hell he didn't even win the finals MVP. The 2016 finals proved that Curry is not a legit alpha. He is a beta. Elite point guards in the NBA are equivalent to elite wide receivers in the NFL. They are sexy to watch, but they'll never win you a championship as a key piece.

:lol

spursistan
03-02-2017, 11:32 PM
:lmao..Is this version of him even better than 2013/2014 Curry, tbh?

baseline bum
03-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Damn he really misses those screens he used to get from Bogut.

lefty
03-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Today's NBA tbh

spursistan
05-31-2017, 03:39 PM

"clearly" :lmao..

Stopped listening to his podcasts because the Warriors homer in him is just insufferable at this point..

apalisoc_9
05-31-2017, 04:18 PM
Extremely easy to achive those numbers when you're playing with Durant and Thompson...

Try playing with Dejuntay Murray and Aldridge instead and we can talk.

dfens
05-31-2017, 04:32 PM
lol thinking curry is even a top 3 player let alone the best. Lebron, leonard and Dubeta are head and shoulders above. Ok, he is an amazing shooter but there is almost no defense in the regular season and he's had the most trashiest matchups in the playoffs ever (injured conley, parker and the like). He got outclassed by kyrie irving and he got absolutely bended by dellavedova. Nigga can't defend, can't slash, can't switch position, is soft as charmin, zero leadership, just a soft and smug faggot. Any serious defensive matchup tears his little faggy ass a new one, because he's getting bodied left and right and is only effective after 95483 questionable (at best) screens, put this twink 20 years ago and he checks out at half time crying.

Today's NBA tbh :lol

DMC
05-31-2017, 07:59 PM

"clearly" :lmao..

Stopped listening to his podcasts because the Warriors homer in him is just insufferable at this point..

Almost as bad as Spurs homers saying Manu could have been a franchise player.