:lmao has nightmares of Phil Jackson nightly

02-03-2017, 12:12 AM

Mitch
02-03-2017, 12:23 AM
He's Zen Master's bitch, tbh

Ball Buster
02-03-2017, 03:01 AM
Everyone wants to say Fuck political correctness, but then once you speak your mind about politics people freak out.

And Phil Jackson is a better coach then Coach Popovich. That's saying a lot best adaptive system coach in the NBA

02-03-2017, 03:11 AM
Everyone wants to say Fuck political correctness, but then once you speak your mind about politics people freak out.
"fuck political correctness" was just another guise Trump supporters used to justify their ulterior reasons for voting for Trump(whatever those may be) tbh. They get just as triggered when people say anything offensive/make offensive jokes that go against beliefs. Sad!

Reck
02-03-2017, 03:33 AM
What brought on this meltdown ? Spurs lost or something?

Thread
02-03-2017, 05:35 AM
He's a piece of shit.

ECOV
02-03-2017, 07:22 AM
haters gonna hate

02-03-2017, 07:33 AM
He's a piece of shit.
Agreed tbh. I used to like him but he's too full of himself these days.

UZER
02-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Pop can say whatever he wants. But ask him a question his coaching, his actual job, and he'll make you look like an ass in front of everyone. Hes a hypocrite.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Poop is shit to me, tbh.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Salute to pop for keeping it 100 and keeping his foot on conservative snowflakes necks.

Thread
02-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Pop can say whatever he wants. But ask him a question his coaching, his actual job, and he'll make you look like an ass in front of everyone. Hes a hypocrite.

Though he did fuck up '13, at least according to you guys. For when I blame the Duncans you blame Pop. When Pop gets blamed you blame the Duncans, or, at least Amy.

Thread
02-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Salute to pop for keeping it 100 and keeping his foot on conservative snowflakes necks.

He'd been better advised to flap his gums prior to November 8th. Before Trump walked Hillary to the rocks and bashed her head in with a nice sized one.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Poop is your typical liberal racist who thinks that if he virtue-signals loudly enough, nobody will notice his bigotry. It works on anyone who's still dumb enough to be a leftist in 2017, but the rest of us see how he treats outspoken black players.

UZER
02-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Though he did fuck up '13, at least according to you guys. For when I blame the Duncans you blame Pop. When Pop gets blamed you blame the Duncans, or, at least Amy.

Ok

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2017, 12:22 PM

lebomb
02-03-2017, 12:30 PM
What a crybaby liberal fucking faggot ass Bill Belichick wannabe :lmao

:lmao ugliest nigga in the history of the NBA

STFU, what has your coach done? Won a SINGLE championship. And Phil Jackson is a cocksucker who cant win shit without a loaded team in place. He hasnt done shit in New York. They suck ass because Phil. :rolleyes

Kidd K
02-03-2017, 12:56 PM

Who blames Duncan for '13? He would have been Finals MVP if not for Manu performing an all time chokejob in game 6 and blowing it. Anyone blaming Duncan has a hidden agenda or is blind and/or stupid.

Horse
02-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Only thing phil was better at was crying to the league like a fucking bitch till his team got all the calls.

Thread
02-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Who blames Duncan for '13? He would have been Finals MVP if not for Manu performing an all time chokejob in game 6 and blowing it. Anyone blaming Duncan has a hidden agenda or is blind and/or stupid.

If Duncan woulda just let Amy go you'd have 6 and a back-to-back on your ledger. Instead he brazened it out and he and the Spurs paid the ultimate price. She still left. The only thing that changed was you had to win your 1st 5th a 2nd time.

That's on Tim Duncan.

Splits
02-03-2017, 02:42 PM

Thread
02-03-2017, 02:48 PM
He's a piece of shit.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2017, 03:19 PM

Except Belichick supports Trump.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2017, 03:25 PM

Except Belichick supports Trump.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2017, 03:26 PM
If Duncan woulda just let Amy go you'd have 6 and a back-to-back on your ledger. Instead he brazened it out and he and the Spurs paid the ultimate price. She still left. The only thing that changed was you had to win your 1st 5th a 2nd time.

That's on Tim Duncan.

http://i.imgur.com/RnBtWEw.gif

And how about that missed put back from point blank range in Detroit in Game 5 which would have won the game instead of allowing it to go to OT. Duncan had it corralled in both hands and just... missed.

Horry misses that big one in OT & Duncan is light his 1st 3rd.

Chris
02-03-2017, 04:51 PM
He's simply misinformed. He's entitled to his shitty opinions though - its covered by the 1st amendment.

Thread
02-03-2017, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RnBtWEw.gif

And how about that missed put back from point blank range in Detroit in Game 5 which would have won the game instead of allowing it to go to OT. Duncan had it corralled in both hands and just... missed.

Horry misses that big one in OT & Duncan is light his 1st 3rd.

That's my point, Duncan was just bit off the kilter because of the marital crisis. He could have settled it before the playoffs and it'd been off his screen. But, no, he tried to stop her and she took a fit. And he couldn't see straight.

It happens. He did not choose wisely.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2017, 05:53 PM
That's my point, Duncan was just bit off the kilter because of the marital crisis. He could have settled it before the playoffs and it'd been off his screen. But, no, he tried to stop her and she took a fit. And he couldn't see straight.

It happens. He did not choose wisely.
I try to convince them that Duncan is great but overrated, but diehard Spur homer won't listen to me. Tough times.

unleashbaynes
02-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Trump supporters are such bleeding vaginas when you criticize that orange faggot.

Juggity
02-03-2017, 06:36 PM
You know Pop's a good dude just based on how many degenerate spurstalk posters he's pissed off lately :lol

Thread
02-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Trump supporters are such bleeding vaginas when you criticize that orange faggot.

We ain't had anybody to defend-justifiably since Reagan.

BD24
02-03-2017, 07:48 PM
:toast

DMC
02-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Dont care if Pop espouses infanticide, as long as Kobe doesnt ring.

Kidd K
02-04-2017, 04:05 AM

That's on Tim Duncan.

Translation: You're a dumb basketball fan that thinks the best Spurs player in that series, who by the way literally improved over years past and took a paycut to help the team, was somehow at fault.

You can try to veil it in trolling, but a shit take is still a shit take.

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 04:12 AM
I never doubted Pop's intelligence 'til he spewed that mindless "rant" chopped full of elitist weenie's talking points, pretty much devoid of any serious introspection.

Thread
02-04-2017, 06:42 AM
Translation: You're a dumb basketball fan that thinks the best Spurs player in that series, who by the way literally improved over years past and took a paycut to help the team, was somehow at fault.

You can try to veil it in trolling, but a shit take is still a shit take.

It's basic common sense. His marital crisis affected Duncan. Stands to reason. It was jolt when she demanded to leave. It's a testament to Duncan that he actually won his 1st 5th before he lost the damn thing. That he was able to perform at a championship level over the sequence of 7 games. But, in the bitter end he cracked at a pivotal and crucial juncture. And it cost him & "you" everything.

Then once he'd permitted her to leave (with her shit in tow) his own physiology returned to equilibrium and he was able to win your 5th NBA Title for the 2nd time.

Thread
02-04-2017, 06:43 AM
I never doubted Pop's intelligence 'til he spewed that mindless "rant" chopped full of elitist weenie's talking points, pretty much devoid of any serious introspection.

Translation:::he's a piece of shit.

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Translation:::he's a piece of shit.

Translation:::: "I'm a Laker troll." TBH

Thread
02-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Translation:::: "I'm a Laker troll." TBH

Regardless he's still a piece of shit, Spurts.

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Regardless he's still a piece of shit, Spurts.

Part of me thinks that, tbh. I don't think a person who supports the Clintons is inclined to be of high character.

DMC
02-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Part of me thinks that, tbh. I don't think a person who supports the Clintons is inclined to be of high character.

Not everyone who is affiliated with shit is shit. There are some good people who have always voted democrat. I know many of them. They supported the Clintons when they were in Arkansas, so it rolls from there. Guilt by association doesn't always work.

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Not everyone who is affiliated with shit is shit. There are some good people who have always voted democrat. I know many of them. They supported the Clintons when they were in Arkansas, so it rolls from there. Guilt by association doesn't always work.

But Pop is smart enough to follow the news. He is willfully blind to the corruption at a minimum. High character is high character. It's not some character. It's a person that doesn't accept shit. Pop is accepting corruption on one side while trying to call out another side. That is not high character. Much as I love Pop the coach or Pop the personality, I can't give him this.

DMC
02-04-2017, 11:14 PM
But Pop is smart enough to follow the news. He is willfully blind to the corruption at a minimum. High character is high character. It's not some character. It's a person that doesn't accept shit. Pop is accepting corruption on one side while trying to call out another side. That is not high character. Much as I love Pop the coach or Pop the personality, I can't give him this.

Pop knows some corruption is inevitable, however because he's mildly wealthy and in show business, he has the luxury of being liberal with politics. It explains why, though he attended the Air Force Academy, he became a basketball coach.

Arcadian
02-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Most wins of all time with one team, bitches.

Spurtacular
02-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Pop knows some corruption is inevitable, however because he's mildly wealthy and in show business, he has the luxury of being liberal with politics. It explains why, though he attended the Air Force Academy, he became a basketball coach.

Perhaps, he is looking out for his own bottom line; and that's what most people do. But most people aren't high character individuals. But here's the deal, it is clearly more than that. That seven minute "rant" wasn't just someone going along with the industry line; that was someone who is delusively touting criminals. He acts like Project Veritas and Clinton Cash and plenty of sh** before that never happened.

DMC
02-05-2017, 12:05 AM

caveat records are meh

Thread
02-05-2017, 12:19 AM

But, he fucked up there in '13. Sure, only myself will call him on it because SF can only dish it, but, Pop blew it and as long as I draw breath on ST I'm going to hold his DP (Displaced Person) feet to the fire.

If he's balloon headed enough to take the 2nd 5th, by God he should take the 1st 5th as well.

& I aim to make damn sure he does.

DMC
02-05-2017, 12:36 AM
But, he fucked up there in '13. Sure, only myself will call him on it because SF can only dish it, but, Pop blew it and as long as I draw breath on ST I'm going to hold his DP (Displaced Person) feet to the fire.

If he's balloon headed enough to take the 2nd 5th, by God he should take the 1st 5th as well.

It's futile. Looking back (and that's all any of this is) we see a ring. It hides '13 quite well. You do not, you see 4 lottery seasons, Spurs sweeping you in the 1st round and Dallas ushering Phil out of the NBA in style. You don't see a ring because ours is in your way.

Thread
02-05-2017, 01:36 AM
It's futile. Looking back (and that's all any of this is) we see a ring. It hides '13 quite well. You do not, you see 4 lottery seasons, Spurs sweeping you in the 1st round and Dallas ushering Phil out of the NBA in style. You don't see a ring because ours is in your way.

'13 ain't no mirage. It happened. And we ain't ever forgettin' it.

Nigh on 4 years later and you/SF still can't face it.

ambchang
02-05-2017, 07:10 AM

You will point out your own hypocrisy as long as you draw breath?

It was winning the last game of the playoffs.

Now it's all winning the second time.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Dont care if Pop espouses infanticide, as long as Kobe doesnt ring.

Tammy 6 *
Kobe 5

* Tongue Ring

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 08:21 AM

:bobo

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 08:23 AM
We ain't had anybody to defend-justifiably since Reagan.

I don't begrudge your happiness on this you won fair in square so congrats! ....however, I'm going after the Orange Monkey with extreme derision..

Thread
02-05-2017, 08:39 AM
I don't begrudge your happiness on this you won fair in square so congrats! ....however, I'm going after the Orange Monkey with extreme derision..

..make sure when your side leads you they don't break your nose.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 08:46 AM
STFU, what has your coach done? Won a SINGLE championship. And Phil Jackson is a cocksucker who cant win shit without a loaded team in place. He hasnt done shit in New York. They suck ass because Phil. :rolleyes

To my niggas....thanks for keeping it 100...Pop is one hell of a man. He has my utmost respect...:toast

As for who's the best coach..I'm still torn....because I recognize Pop's genius when it comes to X's and O's...also I have throw out Phil's titles with the Bulls because MJ was just a freak of Nature that we'll never see the likes of again so I cannot give Phil credit for that...

Phil Jackson Pro's - He managed in a Big Market...under bright lights and extreme pressure. He had to coach megalomaniacs and deal with their own ego and self importance. Don't get me wrong I love Shaq and Kobe (not even including MJ, Scottie, and Rodman's meglomania) but Shaq and Kobe my niggas were muthafuckers to deal with....that shit wasn't easy...I do think Shaq was a weaker mind than Kobe....and if they played for Pop I think Pop would have turned Shaq into a faggot like did he Tammy....whereas he would have gotten so mad at Kobe's stubborness he would have traded his ass.

Phil Jackson Cons - Even though he coached meglomaniacs he didn't really know how to handle them. Phil caused drama, when he didnt have MJ, Kobe, or Shaq his coaching was less than steller. When he coached Gary Payton, the Child Molester Mail man, and Shaq he melted down and couldn't handle all the ego's. He constantly ran to the media to settle disputes.....he wrotes books on locker room shit, was mad at Kobe because Jeannie Buss was seemingly sexually attracted to Kobe and always talked about him like she wanted to fucked him...has posters of that nigga all over her house and all over the office. All of her passwords have the word Kobe in them. :lol she's just gaga over that nigga so I can see how Phil hated his ass. lol

Pop's Pro's - This dude is the real fucking Zen master....he can manipulate anyone..routinely got his star players to take less money and buy into that team concept bullshit...he's convinced Duncan to leave at least 80 million on the table over his career...and now Duncan is dam near broke and buying over sized shirts at Old Navy and shit...Leaves carrot cake and other shit at their hotel doors to fuck with them mentally. and basically he just strips his players of their manhood and turn them into faggots. I've never really seen a Spurs player actually try to fight and defend themselves....So Pop is a mind controller....he's good at what he does and I have to give him credit for that shit...Phil couldn't do it but Pop did that shit...

Pop's Cons - can't handle players with ego's....will trade them if they show they're not willing to give up their manhood to him. he is very arrogant and egotistical himself. Pop is the Kobe Bryant of coaching he just does a good job of hiding that shit..

right now it's a tie between Pop and Phil....I give the slight edge to Pop for being the master manipulator.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 08:52 AM
..make sure when your side leads you they don't break your nose.

I won't. I just can't support a guy like Trump who is not smart and who relies on others to make himself look good. All he did was play to racial fear and insults to get elected...that's easy work anyone can do that...He literally has the mind of a 10 yr old boy and to me that's not cool on the world stage. man do I long for the days of George Bush :lol

Thread
02-05-2017, 08:56 AM
I won't. I just can't support a guy like Trump who is not smart and who relies on others to make himself look good. All he did was play to racial fear and insults to get elected...that's easy work anyone can do that...He literally has the mind of a 10 yr old boy and to me that's not cool on the world stage. man do I long for the days of George Bush :lol

& why not, he's as much a Republican as you are.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 09:06 AM
& why not, he's as much a Republican as you are.

he's not...his people come from the Klan. His dad was arrested at a Klan riot in the 30's. He is an opportunist....where ever the wind blows. But again he's just not a bright guy. He's basically paid people his whole life to do his work for him and then passes it off as him being so brilliant. The guy is a joke, childish, and immature. There's nothing Statesmen or honorable about him. He's been a loser though claiming to be a winner his entire life.

Thread
02-05-2017, 09:19 AM
he's not...his people come from the Klan. His dad was arrested at a Klan riot in the 30's. He is an opportunist....where ever the wind blows. But again he's just not a bright guy. He's basically paid people his whole life to do his work for him and then passes it off as him being so brilliant. The guy is a joke, childish, and immature. There's nothing Statesmen or honorable about him. He's been a loser though claiming to be a winner his entire life.

Same old shit...."Klan, Klan." Next it'll be Nazi, then Hitler.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Same old shit...."Klan, Klan." Next it'll be Nazi, then Hitler.

No it's just the Klan. It's an undisputed story and to be honest is it really a surprise..many people had folks with Klan roots like most black American have slave roots. Unless you migrated directly from Africa post slavery.

I don't mind you rooting for the guy just be balanced and fair in your assessment. Is all I ask. He won fair in square. Doesn't mean he isnt a dick head that will hopefully be impeached soon.

Thread
02-05-2017, 09:38 AM
No it's just the Klan. It's an undisputed story and to be honest is it really a surprise..many people had folks with Klan roots like most black American have slave roots. Unless you migrated directly from Africa post slavery.

I don't mind you rooting for the guy just be balanced and fair in your assessment. Is all I ask. He won fair in square. Doesn't mean he isnt a dick head that will hopefully be impeached soon.

Show me the way, big shot.

Koolaid_Man
02-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Show me the way, big shot.

since I shoot big loads I guess you're right. I am a big shot. so sure thing

and I will do this by way of Comparison....Obama to Trump which should simplify things....

1st things 1st - recognize that Trump has racist roots in terms of the KKK and that's your start. Obama on the other hand had very humble and activists roots. Very challenging growing up in a 60's racial America as bi-racial kid. So if we start there Trump has never faced the challenges and adversity of Hussein Obama the "so called Muslim" - fair and balanced enough for you?

2ndly - here is what I find laughable about Trump's supporters. Most of yall are dirt shit poor. Which makes yall rooting for and supporting him all the more laughable because his supporters literally have nothing in common with him in any way. The guy is laughing at yall behind the scenes, as he uses the fuck out of you to stroke his own ego. He comes from privledge and wealth and cannot relate at all to you folks supporting him. Let me ask you. Do you come from privilege and wealth? Why do you folks think you have anything in common with the guy except for maybe being able to insult people but again anyone can do that.

In contrast....you Trump supporters actually have more in common with Hussein Obama than you do Trump. Hussein Obama comes from humble roots from poor (on his dads side) a working class family (on his mom's side) that actually served in the military. Hussein Obama actually respects his voters and even those that didn't vote for him. He didn't govern out of anger. You have more in common with Barry than you will ever have in common with Trump. That's what makes this so comical. - That's fair and balanced point # 2. I will let you absorb this and if you'd like to continue down this path then say so....you already know how I can be.

unleashbaynes
02-05-2017, 12:18 PM

and I will do this by way of Comparison....Obama to Trump which should simplify things....

1st things 1st - recognize that Trump has racist roots in terms of the KKK and that's your start. Obama on the other hand had very humble and activists roots. Very challenging growing up in a 60's racial America as bi-racial kid. So if we start there Trump has never faced the challenges and adversity of Hussein Obama the "so called Muslim" - fair and balanced enough for you?

2ndly - here is what I find laughable about Trump's supporters. Most of yall are dirt shit poor. Which makes yall rooting for and supporting him all the more laughable because his supporters literally have nothing in common with him in any way. The guy is laughing at yall behind the scenes, as he uses the fuck out of you to stroke his own ego. He comes from privledge and wealth and cannot relate at all to you folks supporting him. Let me ask you. Do you come from privilege and wealth? Why do you folks think you have anything in common with the guy except for maybe being able to insult people but again anyone can do that.

In contrast....you Trump supporters actually have more in common with Hussein Obama than you do Trump. Hussein Obama comes from humble roots from poor (on his dads side) a working class family (on his mom's side) that actually served in the military. Hussein Obama actually respects his voters and even those that didn't vote for him. He didn't govern out of anger. You have more in common with Barry than you will ever have in common with Trump. That's what makes this so comical. - That's fair and balanced point # 2. I will let you absorb this and if you'd like to continue down this path then say so....you already know how I can be.

Kool

DMC
02-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Whether you come from wealth or poverty, you can be a despot or a great leader. There are examples out there to support either side. A poor prick that becomes wealthy is a wealthy prick.

DMC
02-05-2017, 04:37 PM

It's all you got so I won't begrudge you of it, but we have sailed on. You can stay back and relive the war you weren't part of.

Thread
02-05-2017, 05:22 PM
It's all you got so I won't begrudge you of it, but we have sailed on. You can stay back and relive the war you weren't part of.

And deep in your hearts there is a lot of you fellows that appreciate me keepin' a ledger on us. I've taught you fellows the goodness of absolute victory & the goodness of absolute loss. Before I lit you guys didn't know what the fuck an NBA Title meant, or, it's counterpart= NBA Title loss meant. You'd only known the former and even that you were pitiful at. I evolved SF. Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.

Now? You guys go off into the hinterlands of Internet and talk "Cubby."

Me

ambchang
02-05-2017, 08:45 PM
And deep in your hearts there is a lot of you fellows that appreciate me keepin' a ledger on us. I've taught you fellows the goodness of absolute victory & the goodness of absolute loss. Before I lit you guys didn't know what the fuck an NBA Title meant, or, it's counterpart= NBA Title loss meant. You'd only known the former and even that you were pitiful at. I evolved SF. Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.

Me

You mean how it was a loss is a loss until 13 where some losses are worse than others?

Not sure how you can be proud of being a total hypocrite.

Thread
02-05-2017, 08:57 PM
He's a piece of shit.

AlexJones
02-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Apologies to Gregg, tbh... Embarrassing game by Beli tonight

Killakobe81
02-05-2017, 10:19 PM

Preach, Kool. Glad you are back ...
I don't mind Cully being proTrump it's supporting the man he voted for ...
But when folks blindly support his dumb decisions like DeVos...
And alternative facts bullshit that I cannot stand

Mark Celibate
02-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Poppovich must be getting some under the table endorsements. He's been been spewing some extremely delusional Leftist crap lately and I know he's smarter than that. I hate to say this because I actually liked the Spurs and Poppovich growing up, even as a Dullass Mavprick fan, but this cranky old man Poppovich needs to be strapped down and taken for a joy ride in JR Smith's passenger seat

just another example of a guy who's successful but a textbook asshole. I have no idea how he still has the title of 'classy'. We all know how he is with the media and he also tried to milk the Craig Sager cancer story for awhile in order to look like the good guy

Chris
02-06-2017, 02:42 AM
Poppovich must be getting some under the table endorsements. He's been been spewing some extremely delusional Leftist crap lately and I know he's smarter than that. I hate to say this because I actually liked the Spurs and Poppovich growing up, even as a Dullass Mavprick fan, but this cranky old man Poppovich needs to be strapped down and taken for a joy ride in JR Smith's passenger seat

just another example of a guy who's successful but a textbook asshole. I have no idea how he still has the title of 'classy'. We all know how he is with the media and he also tried to milk the Craig Sager cancer story for awhile in order to look like the good guy

His wife has his ear and probably the TV remote as well. Liberals need constant reprogramming so they don't get triggered when confronted with facts.

Thread
02-06-2017, 07:47 AM

I'm all for that. And afterward if he is still belligerent just mop the fuckin' floor with him like Trump did Hillary.

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm all for that. And afterward if he is still belligerent just mop the fuckin' floor with him like Trump did Hillary.

He won but mop the floor is more alternative facts he lost the popular vote ...he won fair and square ...but lets,not exaggerate.
Look I'm done underestimating the man.I told my family around xmas dinner in 2015 he might win ...and they laughed but even I figured hillary might win a close one.
Trump keeps winning and winning he may be an Asshole but so is, Pop. Pop is a liberal Asshole, Trump is some alternate conservative one but lately he is winning a lot more than Pop.
Respect his gangsta

midnightpulp
02-06-2017, 09:20 AM

Me

Did Atlanta experience total loss tonight?

And your Bama did, as well.

Thread
02-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Did Atlanta experience total loss tonight?

And your Bama did, as well.

[[[Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.]]]

I brought the protocol here.

Me

Thread
02-06-2017, 12:11 PM
He won but mop the floor is more alternative facts he lost the popular vote ...he won fair and square ...but lets,not exaggerate.
Look I'm done underestimating the man.I told my family around xmas dinner in 2015 he might win ...and they laughed but even I figured hillary might win a close one.
Trump keeps winning and winning he may be an Asshole but so is, Pop. Pop is a liberal Asshole, Trump is some alternate conservative one but lately he is winning a lot more than Pop.
Respect his gangsta

Please. Trump mopped the fuckin' floor with Hillary's broad ass.

Trump & me differ on very, very little. One such difference:::Get to 270PERIOD

There is nothing else.

Ball Buster
02-06-2017, 03:46 PM
I don't mind cubby being happy that his guy one and all... but seeing cubby freeze out old friends like Kool, and cavorting with that miserable son of a bitch chink Nation in the political forum...

Grim business indeed...

02-06-2017, 06:02 PM
I don't mind cubby being happy that his guy one and all... but seeing cubby freeze out old friends like Kool, and cavorting with that miserable son of a bitch chink Nation in the political forum...

Grim business indeed...
In for penny, in for pound.

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Please. Trump mopped the fuckin' floor with Hillary's broad ass.

Trump & me differ on very, very little. One such difference:::Get to 270PERIOD

There is nothing else.

Like I said he won fair and square ...but mopped is just as exaggerated as the crowd size he claimed at the inauguration and a lie they keep living off of and warring to defend...who cares if Obama had a bigger crowd in 2008. We in 2017 wgaf? But by lying about it made it a bigger story which led to alternative facts ..
Come on Cully for a guy that claims to only care about winning why are you and Trump exaggerating the margin of victory or the crowd that attended his coronation?
Smacks of insecurities and hypocrisy to me ...

But like I said I'm done fighting Trump all he does is win because of supporters like you who refuse to acknowledge any faults made by the man.

Liberals need to drop the act like everything Trump has done is evil ...he makes Sense at times, tbh. When he isn't acting bat shit crazy he has some valid points and is a voice for a lot of frustrated Americans.

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 06:26 PM

Grim business indeed...

Is this true!? Cully, have you forsaken Kool? For CN?!

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2017, 06:37 PM

Grim business indeed...

You shouldn't look at it as such. This is a basketball forum. When it comes to justice and equality I'm actually fighting for Cully's rights as he's not even fighting for his own. He doesn't know what his rights are. I'm pretty sure if you ask him why he's supporting Trump he can't give an intelligent answer. Like he's done he will say that Trump beat Hillary and that's all they hang their hat on. Ok yes he beat Hillary now what? It's time to govern and guess what he's already proving to be inept.

History will likely prove I'm on the right side of these issues and for just cause. I can easily articulate why I supported Obama the real question is can Cully articulate what he and what Trump stand for without the standard "Make America Great Again" line while holding their dicks. I don't think he can. In fact I haven't run across an intelligent argument for why any Trump supporter favors him. All I hear is the anti-intellectual shit about not being politically correct. Fact is Trump supporters are a mile wide but an inch deep.

Salvo fired by Kool and I dont give a fuck who doesn't like it including Cully. I'm a real nigga and I'm gonna say real nigga shit.

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 06:45 PM
You shouldn't look at it as such. This is a basketball forum. When it comes to justice and equality I'm actually fighting for Cully's rights as he's not even fighting for his own. He doesn't know what his rights are. I'm pretty sure if you ask him why he's supporting Trump he can't give an intelligent answer. Like he's done he will say that Trump beat Hillary and that's all they hang their hat on. Ok yes he beat Hillary now what? It's time to govern and guess what he's already proving to be inept.

History will likely prove I'm on the right side of these issues and for just cause. I can easily articulate why I supported Obama the real question is can Cully articulate what he and what Trump stand for without the standard "Make America Great Again" line while holding their dicks. I don't think he can. In fact I haven't run across an intelligent argument for why any Trump supporter favors him. All I hear is the anti-intellectual shit about not being politically correct. Fact is Trump supporters are a mile wide but an inch deep.

Salvo fired by Kool and I dont give a fuck who doesn't like it including Cully. I'm a real nigga and I'm gonna say real nigga shit.

Preach Kool glad you are back with a fire in your belly the time off has done you well, player.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Preach Kool glad you are back with a fire in your belly the time off has done you well, player.

No doubt. I don't begrudge people voting for that ass hat...but just know that he's an ass hat....and come prepared to articulate why... if you think you're gonna just be allowed to come on here and spew bullshit about the guy and get away with it then you're delusional. Fact is they don't know why. Hell these people don't even know why they're mad. They have nothing better to do than to think somehow they are being offended or being mistreated. It's a human mental condition. They just have nothing better to do with their time than to feel offended at nothing. It makes them feel some warped sense of accomplishment. I pity them in a sense when I see them. Walking around with them dam Make America Great Again hats on not realizing how retarded and foolish they truly look. LOL

Trump is their PIMP. Mr Thurston Howell the III indeed!!! :lol

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 07:05 PM
No doubt. I don't begrudge people voting for that ass hat...but just know that he's an ass hat....and come prepared to articulate why... if you think you're gonna just be allowed to come on here and spew bullshit about the guy and get away with it then you're delusional. Fact is they don't know why. Hell these people don't even know why they're mad. They have nothing better to do than to think somehow they are being offended or being mistreated. It's a human mental condition. They just have nothing better to do with their time than to feel offended at nothing. It makes them feel some warped sense of accomplishment. I pity them in a sense when I see them. Walking around with them dam Make America Great Again hats on not realizing how retarded and foolish they truly look. LOL

:lol

daslicer
02-06-2017, 07:17 PM

God damn't Kool stop being the voice of reason in here.

Thread
02-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Is this true!? Cully, have you forsaken Kool? For CN?!

Absolutely.

I'm shoulder-to-shoulder with CN.

Thread
02-06-2017, 07:28 PM

He's drunk out of his mind.

Thread
02-06-2017, 07:31 PM

Please, you got the black man's playbook and you're following it chapter & verse.

In the words of The President of the United States:::"What have you got to lose?"

Thread
02-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Like I said he won fair and square ...but mopped is just as exaggerated as the crowd size he claimed at the inauguration and a lie they keep living off of and warring to defend...who cares if Obama had a bigger crowd in 2008. We in 2017 wgaf? But by lying about it made it a bigger story which led to alternative facts ..
Come on Cully for a guy that claims to only care about winning why are you and Trump exaggerating the margin of victory or the crowd that attended his coronation?
Smacks of insecurities and hypocrisy to me ...

But like I said I'm done fighting Trump all he does is win because of supporters like you who refuse to acknowledge any faults made by the man.

Liberals need to drop the act like everything Trump has done is evil ...he makes Sense at times, tbh. When he isn't acting bat shit crazy he has some valid points and is a voice for a lot of frustrated Americans.

When I see a fault I've called him on it. I was first to state the fantastic difference in his crowd size and Hussein Obama's crowd size. That was Me.

Killakobe81
02-06-2017, 09:00 PM
When I see a fault I've called him on it. I was first to state the fantastic difference in his crowd size and Hussein Obama's crowd size. That was Me.

You noting doesnt absolve turning a blind eye when the president tells blatant lies ...and wars with the middle ground media.

Thread
02-06-2017, 10:08 PM
You noting doesnt absolve turning a blind eye when the president tells blatant lies ...and wars with the middle ground media.

Hussein Obama blatantly lied as well.

& I have absolutely no problem with Trump warring with any level of Media. They've had this coming. I've no sympathy for them whatsoever.

100%duncan
02-07-2017, 04:00 AM
You know Pop's a good dude just based on how many degenerate spurstalk posters he's pissed off lately :lol

The problem here is I dislike him because he keeps tanking games. I dont give a shit about anything outside basketball when I talk spurs.

Thread
02-07-2017, 05:09 AM
The problem here is I dislike him because he keeps tanking games. I dont give a shit about anything outside basketball when I talk spurs.

Get over yourself. We don't live in a vacuum, you ham, you.

ambchang
02-07-2017, 06:03 AM
Get over yourself. We don't live in a vacuum, you ham, you.

So there's something else other than making the playoffs and winning the last game?

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Please, you got the black man's playbook and you're following it chapter & verse.

In the words of The President of the United States:::"What have you got to lose?"

and that's the crux of your problem. You've been suckered your whole life into believing this is a blacks man's playbook when it's actually a civil playbook a humanitarian playbook. This is about the have's and the have nots and contrary to popular belief just because you are white you're still part of the have not crowd. It's just that you've been foolishly led to believe that you're part of the elite crowd when your not. No one has taken anything away from you Cully. You've always gotten back what you've earned. Not everyone has been so fortunate as you've been in your life. Despite that you think someone owes you something...that an inferior race took an opportunity from you or your kids when that's clearly not the case. You're mad and you don't really know why...not just you but all who think like you.

Take Trump for example. He's a spoiled rich kid who's mind never developed beyond a 10 yr old boy because of his extreme wealth and privledge. How could you possible want someone like that representing you. You're better off with a Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or dare I say Ted Cruz. Think about it. Trump has no real complaints or gripes about this country. He doesn't love this country he's never sacrificed anything for it and now he's openly trashing it. (see his latest comments on to Bill O'Rielly on how America's previous leaders were nothing but killers like Putin). For Trump this is nothing but a look at me tour and all he's done is piggy back off the ignorance and hate of his supporters. This is not about a playbook this is about plain basic common sense that most of yall just don't seem to have.

what I've got to lose. Everything! Do you really want me to start listing all of the progress and previous accomplishments of those of fought for "civil" rights. What I've got to lose is the silliest shit I've ever heard.

ambchang
02-07-2017, 11:31 AM
and that's the crux of your problem. You've been suckered your whole life into believing this is a blacks man's playbook when it's actually a civil playbook a humanitarian playbook. This is about the have's and the have nots and contrary to popular belief just because you are white you're still part of the have not crowd. It's just that you've been foolishly led to believe that you're part of the elite crowd when your not. No one has taken anything away from you Cully. You've always gotten back what you've earned. Not everyone has been so fortunate as you've been in your life. Despite that you think someone owes you something...that an inferior race took an opportunity from you or your kids when that's clearly not the case. You're mad and you don't really know why...not just you but all who think like you.

Take Trump for example. He's a spoiled rich kid who's mind never developed beyond a 10 yr old boy because of his extreme wealth and privledge. How could you possible want someone like that representing you. You're better off with a Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or dare I say Ted Cruz. Think about it. Trump has no real complaints or gripes about this country. He doesn't love this country he's never sacrificed anything for it and now he's openly trashing it. (see his latest comments on to Bill O'Rielly on how America's previous leaders were nothing but killers like Putin). For Trump this is nothing but a look at me tour and all he's done is piggy back off the ignorance and hate of his supporters. This is not about a playbook this is about plain basic common sense that most of yall just don't seem to have.

what I've got to lose. Everything! Do you really want me to start listing all of the progress and previous accomplishments of those of fought for "civil" rights. What I've got to lose is the silliest shit I've ever heard.

:bravo Shockingly insightful for the village idiot.

Caprisuns man, stick to your political views and stay away from your basketball views.

Killakobe81
02-07-2017, 01:25 PM

Like I said or better yet like Marshall Mathers...

But I'm glad 'cause they feed me the fuel
That I need for the fire to burn and it's burnin' and I have returned
And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?

Horse
02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Fucking Faggots

Killakobe81
02-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Fucking Faggots

Who?!
Meaning both who are you calling that but more importantly...who the he'll are you?:lol

Mitch
02-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Who?!
Meaning both who are you calling that but more importantly...who the he'll are you?:lol

Horse is a retard who was only relevant for stuffing his face with donuts, tbh
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199179

Trill Clinton
02-07-2017, 03:18 PM

King kool

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:24 AM
San Antonio Scarface:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:l mao

Horse
02-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Who?!

I'm the Horse dumbass and I do love donuts. And I mean all of you talking stupid political shit you can't or won't do anything about so stick to basketball.

02-08-2017, 01:48 PM
:lol

Killakobe81
02-08-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm the Horse dumbass and I do love donuts. And I mean all of you talking stupid political shit you can't or won't do anything about so stick to basketball.

Who?!

ambchang
02-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Who?!

He's a horse's dumbass. It showed.

Thread
02-08-2017, 10:49 PM

Thread
02-09-2017, 11:48 AM

Thread
02-12-2017, 07:46 AM

apalisoc_9
02-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Pop is a fake Good person. All his good thisbgood that trump is bad whayever is all about promoting his own brand.