PDA

View Full Version : intelligent people who are trump fans

Adam Lambert
02-03-2017, 10:20 PM
this is a thread to list names and opinions of people with proven intellect who think donald trump is doing a good job as president. articles, facebook posts, videos welcome.

note, this isn't about people who think trump is just the lesser of two evils. i'm looking for qualified opinions from respected and smart people who are excited about trumps presidential agenda.

bring those quality takes, im sure theres plenty of them. maybe you'll change some minds.

ps no current politicians either.

and go

SnakeBoy
02-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Trump president not Clinton

Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0
02-03-2017, 11:07 PM
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance... The latest figures include 41% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3

Spurminator
02-03-2017, 11:14 PM
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance... The latest figures include 41% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3

Down 5% since a week ago.

Hmm

tlongII
02-03-2017, 11:17 PM
He's doing a great job.

Adam Lambert
02-03-2017, 11:29 PM
good stuff so far! keep those highbrow thinkpieces coming!

surprised david brooks and george will haven't been mentioned yet. margaret thatcher anyone?

boutons_deux
02-04-2017, 09:33 AM

Ratmutant is the Repug/rightwingnut in-house polling/propaganda firm.

A few days before the election, guaranteed a landslide win for Bishop Gekko.

They are nearly always a distant outlier TO THE RIGHT of all other polls. The Fox News of pollers.

boutons_deux
02-04-2017, 09:47 AM
"Traditional phone polls that use live interviewers — including some of the most trusted polls in politics and media — report limited support for Trump and the controversial executive orders he’s signed.

But automated phone and Internet-based surveys tell a different story. Once the element of anonymity is added, the president’s approval ratings suddenly look a lot better."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630

iow, a lot of Trash supporters know he's a shitstorm, but also are too embarrassed face-to-face to admit a shitstorm is exactly what they want.

(the losers won't benefit from the shitstorm, but as Trash told the knitters, "what have you got lose?" by voting/supporting Trash )

Clipper Nation
02-04-2017, 09:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ezlwDVm.jpg

Adam Lambert
02-04-2017, 10:36 AM
what about some national security experts? who are some examples of decorated security professionals that are on the trump train?

seriously guys i'm trying to be more open minded and i'd like to read what intelligent trump supporters have to say about how he's making the country safer.

i know clipper nation must have read some stuff. he seems like a pretty smart guy and hes all in on trump. what literature are you reading buddy?

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:24 AM
what about some national security experts? who are some examples of decorated security professionals that are on the trump train?

seriously guys i'm trying to be more open minded and i'd like to read what intelligent trump supporters have to say about how he's making the country safer.

i know clipper nation must have read some stuff. he seems like a pretty smart guy and hes all in on trump. what literature are you reading buddy?

I'll just bet you are.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:29 AM
It's funny leading up to the election you had the board conservatives crowing about how he was going to MAGA and the like. Now that they have had a taste of him as POTUS for a couple of weeks the tenor has changed.

Now they reflexively defend him and call out scoreboard as if that makes him any less of a clusterfuck but little else. You really have to love how he is alienating the judicial branch after doing so with his own party's Senators in the first week.

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:34 AM
It's funny leading up to the election you had the board conservatives crowing about how he was going to MAGA and the like. Now that they have had a taste of him as POTUS for a couple of weeks the tenor has changed.

Now they reflexively defend him and call out scoreboard as if that makes him any less of a clusterfuck but little else. You really have to love how he is alienating the judicial branch after doing so with his own party's Senators in the first week.

I ain't flinched.

Adam Lambert
02-04-2017, 11:35 AM
I'll just bet you are.

try me

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:36 AM
try me

:rolleyes

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:39 AM
I ain't flinched.

ADDENDUM:::And there ain't one thing wrong with scoreboarding. Trump busted Hillary's hole wide open. And if you think I'm letting you off on that you're out of your mind, Fuzzy. That was a big time, daddy. You ain't walkin' away from thatPERIOD

Th'Pusher
02-04-2017, 11:41 AM
I ain't flinched.

You weren't even here before Donald won.

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:42 AM
You weren't even here before Donald won.

I never defend my fandom. It's my religion.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:43 AM
I ain't flinched.

Yeah but you are as disingenuous as they come, Bozo, so you don't count.

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Yeah but you are as disingenuous as they come, Bozo, so you don't count.

Call me a (Bozo) one more time and I'm gonna saddle you with your mother, and you'll be fuckin'. Go ahead, try me, Fuzzy.

Clipper Nation
02-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Nothing says "intelligence" quite like needing your opinions spoonfed to you by self-described intellectuals.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:47 AM
ADDENDUM:::And there ain't one thing wrong with scoreboarding. Trump busted Hillary's hole wide open. And if you think I'm letting you off on that you're out of your mind, Fuzzy. That was a big time, daddy. You ain't walkin' away from thatPERIOD

meh. I never got people's fear of clowns, even as a kid.

Were you afraid of clowns?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Call me a (Bozo) one more time and I'm gonna saddle you with your mother, and you'll be fuckin'. Go ahead, try me, Fuzzy.

You said it was okay if I called you Bozo. I asked nicely too.

No takebacks, Bozo.

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:48 AM
meh. I never got people's fear of clowns, even as a kid.

Were you afraid of clowns?

That's better.

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:50 AM
You said it was okay if I called you Bozo. I asked nicely too.

No takebacks, Bozo.

No, seriously, what's your mother's ass look like, Fuzzy? Big bush on your mother?

And they'll be no safe haven for ya. Wherever I find you you'll be fuckin' your mother soon therafter.

Let us proceed...

DMC
02-04-2017, 11:51 AM

:lol triggered
:lol even under his queer alt account

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:52 AM
No, seriously, what's your mother's ass look like, Fuzzy? Big bush on your mother?

And they'll be no safe haven for ya. Wherever I find you you'll be fuckin' your mother soon therafter.

Let us proceed...

See you're wrong. You said if I called you a Bozo that would happen. I called you THE Bozo capitalized and all.

You owe me an apology, Bozo.

DMC
02-04-2017, 11:53 AM

Was that back when you spammed the forum with about a dozen threads, just before you vanished after Trump won? That time?

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:53 AM
See you're wrong. You said if I called you a Bozo that would happen. I called you THE Bozo capitalized and all.

You owe me an apology, Bozo.

No, seriously, Fuzzy, have you ever fantasized about fucking your mother? She have a big ass?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:55 AM
No, seriously, Fuzzy, have you ever fantasized about fucking your mother? She have a big ass?

No and she died a few years ago. Got the cancer and weighed nothing at the end.

You into the necro thing, Bozo?

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:56 AM
No and she died a few years ago. Got the cancer and weighed nothing at the end.

You into the necro thing, Bozo?

That's okay,,,when your mother was alive did you fantasize about fucking her? Did you play around in her soiled panties?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 11:58 AM
That's okay,,,when your mother was alive did you fantasize about fucking her? Did you play around in her soiled panties?

Nope; never even considered that last bit with a woman I was attracted to. How about you? You get the Oedipus thing going on and dig through your mother's laundry, Bozo?

Thread
02-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Nope; never even considered that last bit with a woman I was attracted to. How about you? You get the Oedipus thing going on and dig through your mother's laundry, Bozo?

No, seriously, did you think about fucking your mother when she was bed ridden with the C? You know you did. Admit it, Fuzzy.

DMC
02-04-2017, 11:59 AM
:lol Fuzzy drawing Bodacious and not turning him out..

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 12:00 PM
No one cares, DMC. And since I now don't allow any scripts on this site, I cannot see your posts anyway.

IF youre really desperate for some attention, negative or not, then try a different account.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 12:01 PM
No, seriously, did you think about fucking your mother when she was bed ridden with the C? You know you did. Admit it, Fuzzy.

The Bozo thing really bothers you. You keep escalating trying to get a rise. It's starting to smack of desperation, Bozo.

Thread
02-04-2017, 12:02 PM
The Bozo thing really bothers you. You keep escalating trying to get a rise. It's starting to smack of desperation, Bozo.

We shall see.

No, seriously, did you want to fuck your mother, Fuzzy? She have big bush?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 12:03 PM
We shall see.

No, seriously, did you want to fuck your mother, Fuzzy? She have big bush?

Now you're just repeating yourself. Bad clown.

I answered your question anyway. You need to work on your improv, Bozo.

Thread
02-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Now you're just repeating yourself. Bad clown.

I answered your question anyway. You need to work on your improv, Bozo.

No, no. Seriously, have you thought about fucking your mother, Fuzzy? Does she have a big snatch?

Adam Lambert
02-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Nothing says "intelligence" quite like needing your opinions spoonfed to you by self-described intellectuals.

i dont need them spoonfed, i just want to read their perspectives

so, got any?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 12:06 PM
No, no. Seriously, have you thought about fucking your mother, Fuzzy? Does she have a big snatch?

the only response to this is repeating myself and I have no desire to be boring like you have become.

I'm off to other things, Bozo. Talk to DMC. He seems lonely.

Thread
02-04-2017, 12:10 PM
the only response to this is repeating myself and I have no desire to be boring like you have become.

I'm off to other things, Bozo. Talk to DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). He seems lonely.

lmvictoriousao!!!

I never lose these battles. (Attrition)!!!

And I like I said you have no safe haven upon return.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2017, 12:11 PM
i dont need them spoonfed, i just want to read their perspectives

so, got any?

:lol Heaven forbid anyone think they're intelligent around DMC. He prefers false humility, the stupid, and the insecure apparently.

Thread
02-04-2017, 12:11 PM
:lol Heaven forbid anyone think they're intelligent around, DMC. He prefers false humility, the stupid, and the insecure apparently.

No, seriously, Fuzzy, have you ever thought about sucking your father off?

DMC
02-04-2017, 12:17 PM
No one cares, DMC. And since I now don't allow any scripts on this site, I cannot see your posts anyway.

IF youre really desperate for some attention, negative or not, then try a different account.

I'm off to other things, Bozo. Talk to DMC. He seems lonely.

:lol Heaven forbid anyone think they're intelligent around DMC. He prefers false humility, the stupid, and the insecure apparently.

Rent free :lol

TeyshaBlue
02-04-2017, 01:45 PM
lol sockpuppets.

Mitch
02-04-2017, 02:42 PM
No, seriously, Fuzzy, have you ever thought about sucking your father off?

:lol

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-04-2017, 03:01 PM

ducks
02-04-2017, 03:10 PM
He's doing a great job.

Adam Lambert
02-06-2017, 04:57 PM
fantastic thread, you guys, its pretty amazing how may smart people are advocating for trumps policies. look at all of these examples. going to be a long week of reading.

Blake
02-06-2017, 05:02 PM
img

The hair is right but the face is too white

Adam Lambert
02-07-2017, 05:30 PM
i'm reading so many brilliant opinions on what a great selection devos is.

education experts everywhere agree she is a great choice.

SnakeBoy
02-07-2017, 06:42 PM

You're winning!

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Julian Assange
Me
Tom Brady
>half of fortune 500 CEOs

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 07:30 PM
You're winning!

It's more like you are beginning to realize you are losing.

I think both parties are shit. It's not like I would have been jumping for joy if Clinton was elected like you guys do for Trump.

Thread
02-07-2017, 08:14 PM
It's more like you are beginning to realize you are losing.

I think both parties are shit. It's not like I would have been jumping for joy if Clinton was elected like you guys do for Trump.

C'mon, Lump, let's bury the old proverbial hatchet. I apologize for saying that garbage about your parents. I was pissed about the court order out of WA.. We've been thru too much twixt the Spurs & Lakers and now this political materiel to just allow it to end our relationship.

What say old horse?

chunticakes
02-08-2017, 09:35 AM
C'mon, Lump, let's bury the old proverbial hatchet. I apologize for saying that garbage about your parents. I was pissed about the court order out of WA.. We've been thru too much twixt the Spurs & Lakers and now this political materiel to just allow it to end our relationship.

What say old horse?

You're letting him off the hook?

Yourdefeatedao?!

Reck
02-08-2017, 09:58 AM

Is all good and dandy when you poll 95% republicans. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-08-2017, 10:06 AM

What say old horse?

That I was never upset, Bozo?

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:03 AM
You're letting him off the hook?

Yourdefeatedao?!

Absolutely.

Chucho
02-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Was that back when you spammed the forum with about a dozen threads, just before you vanished after Trump won? That time?

He said he was "busy" and wouldn't've been on this board even in Hillary won. According to him. But we know what happened...

http://madmikesamerica.com/2012/09/a-life-lesson-never-hide-under-a-bed/picture/http://www.techyville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/under-bed1.jpg

And of course, cue this twits same routine:

"Your dim"
"You're obsessed with me"
Irrelevant arguments while dodging the main point
Pseudo-intellectual comment with his vocabulary words he reads under the bed with his fleshlite.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-08-2017, 05:44 PM
:lol rent free

Adam Lambert
02-14-2017, 01:02 AM
the flynn resignation surely comes as a shock to all of the many national security and military experts who endorsed him (see list below)

Adam Lambert
02-14-2017, 11:56 PM
just another daily reminder that intelligent people don't support trump

next time you guys notice this trend maybe rethink things a bit and save all of us from another debacle like this one

thanks in advance

mavsfan1000
02-15-2017, 02:21 AM
TlongII, Clipper Nation, DMC, Thread, and me. :toast

Thread
02-15-2017, 04:42 AM

:toast

tlongII
02-15-2017, 10:20 AM
:toast

Sportcamper
02-15-2017, 11:05 AM
I do not like Donald Trump…He is an immoral liberal Democrat who now is trying to pass himself off as a conservative Christian….But I voted for him…Every time I see John Lewis, Maxine Waters, Chuck Summer & Nancy Pelosi speak I am reaffirmed that I made the right choice…Like Hillary they have no vision for America other than we don’t like Trump so let’s try to derail him in every way possible…

Thread
02-15-2017, 11:25 AM
I do not like Donald Trump…He is an immoral liberal Democrat who now is trying to pass himself off as a conservative Christian….But I voted for him…Every time I see John Lewis, Maxine Waters, Chuck Summer & Nancy Pelosi speak I am reaffirmed that I made the right choice…Like Hillary they have no vision for America other than we don’t like Trump so let’s try to derail him in every way possible…

Good stuff, Campy. Though I take issue with the first sentence. (So what) if he's a wolf in sheep's clothing as long as he remains clothed in the latter?

Adam Lambert
05-20-2017, 11:24 AM
checking in.
after 100 days surely there are some examples of intelligent conservatives who feel that trump has accomplished good things as president. anyone found any examples?

or are we to believe its still only retards who will vouch for him?

rmt
05-20-2017, 11:35 AM

I'm hoping you forgot me and that I'm not dumb :-)

pgardn
05-20-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm hoping you forgot me and that I'm not dumb :-)

You don't wanna be forgotten on a list Mavsfan declares intelligent?

Oh my... I thought you were smarter than that.

florige
05-20-2017, 12:04 PM
You don't wanna be forgotten on a list Mavsfan declares intelligent?

Oh my... I thought you were smarter than that.

Will Hunting
05-20-2017, 12:41 PM
Clipper Nation and DMC aren't dumb. Everyone else you mentioned (especially yourself) is fucking retarded.

rmt
05-21-2017, 12:04 AM
After 2 blisteringly hot days of non-stop activity called UF Preview (and being away from all news), I return to find you guys all in a tizzy. Dare I say I'd rather hear you all go bananas over Trump than seeing a thousand clueless teenagers spend 2 days lost, confused, overwhelmed and homesick already (ds: I'm scarred for life, I'm so homesick I'm gonna eat Chinese food for lunch, Why can't I get into Chemistry for Engineers when I'm an engineer?)

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:22 PM
bump

your semi-regular reminder that no one can come up with a single person considered an expert in his field who thinks donald trump is doing a good job.

worst president in history
dumbest voters in history
total clusterfuck of retardation

boutons_deux
07-26-2017, 02:49 PM
bump

your semi-regular reminder that no one can come up with a single person considered an expert in his field who thinks donald trump is doing a good job.

I read that Trash voters

1/3 < $50K

$50K > 1/3 < $100K

1/3 > $100K

sickdsm
07-26-2017, 03:23 PM
I read that Trash voters

1/3 < $50K

$50K > 1/3 < $100K

1/3 > $100K

So stupid people make more money? Is that the point your trying to make?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:26 PM
He's doing a great job.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis

Provably not.

Reckless, irresponsible, and dangerously ignorant in a way that endangers literally billions of lives.

It is a long article, but goes into great detail as to how badly the Trump administration is (not) handling our nuclear agency.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:27 PM
bump

Read the vanity fair article. You will be shocked, and worried.

Sorry in advance.

tlongII
07-26-2017, 10:38 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis

Provably not.

Reckless, irresponsible, and dangerously ignorant in a way that endangers literally billions of lives.

It is a long article, but goes into great detail as to how badly the Trump administration is (not) handling our nuclear agency.

Provably true. A quote from the June issue of Fortune...

Since the 2016 election, the stock market has been steadily climbing and the unemployment rate has fallen to a 16-year low of 4.3%

And the economy was his stated top priority.

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 08:07 AM
Provably true. A quote from the June issue of Fortune...

And the economy was his stated top priority.

oh good we have an expert chiming in.

tell us in your expert opinion, tlong, which specific policies or orders has trump implemented tat have contributed to the now 7-year trend of rising stock prices and lower unemployment?

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Funny, all the talking heads on tv want Congress to pass something. I'm totally ok with a do nothing, pass nothing Congress while the executive rolls back unlegislated mandates.

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 08:20 PM
It's taken Trump to wake Congress up to the mere idea of asserting its authority.

It's about time.

tlongII
07-28-2017, 03:15 PM

tell us in your expert opinion, tlong, which specific policies or orders has trump implemented tat have contributed to the now 7-year trend of rising stock prices and lower unemployment?

He has done it just by being in office to a large degree.

tlongII
07-28-2017, 03:18 PM

And you might want to check 2015 and 2016.

Adam Lambert
07-28-2017, 05:49 PM
He has done it just by being in office to a large degree.

thats a copout answer. plenty of experts have had good things to say about the conservative policies of past republican presidents. which of trumps policies have drawn the same kind of praise? what specifically has he done to improve the economy or anything else?

just admit youre a dumb fanboy like the rest of them. probably another white nationalist who doesnt like to say it.

you have no reason to like trump except that liberals hate him. youre an ignorant tribalist and a cheerleader.

DMC
07-29-2017, 01:19 PM
bump

How does Spurminator feel about it? :nope:lol