PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Trade Market Value Article

Trueblood
02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Interesting read. I agree with two things he said definitively:
1) the Spurs probably won't make a move
2) if they do it'll be a draft pick to get someone in the last roster spot rather than moving one of our current guys

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2689254-san-antonio-spurs-trade-value-rankings-heading-into-2016-17-nba-trade-deadline

GSH
02-03-2017, 10:51 PM
"but Anderson could be a rotational piece on numerous NBA rosters as a guy who can run the offense (poorly) and finish the occasional play."

And that's medium value? I guess it really is a shame we didn't keep Ayers, just for trade value.

Chinook
02-04-2017, 12:26 AM
That article is bad. Makes a lot of terrible assumptions

apalisoc_9
02-04-2017, 01:09 AM
That article is bad. Makes a lot of terrible assumptions

Bleacherfucking report.

I swear, I've read better stuff from posters here and the coli or some other forum. I've got reason to believe most writers are just salesmen. :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-04-2017, 02:36 AM
:lol Half of Spurstalk could write a better article on this subject.

Mr. Body
02-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Article isn't terrible, really. Not great.

Anderson definitely is neutral at this point. He doesn't hurt the team but doesn't really change the game.

I'm not sure Bertans isn't worth a non-lottery pick. A savvy team would definitely give it, because he looks like he could be even better. Not that the Spurs would do it.

SAGirl
02-04-2017, 08:17 PM
"but Anderson could be a rotational piece on numerous NBA rosters as a guy who can run the offense (poorly) and finish the occasional play."

And that's medium value? I guess it really is a shame we didn't keep Ayers, just for trade value.
Bad shtick

SAGirl
02-04-2017, 08:27 PM
It's an opinion piece It seems which are highly subjective anyways. Thanks for sharing OP.