ducks
02-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Trump said Brady is a winner

lefty
02-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Yeah me too

Robz4000
02-05-2017, 10:47 PM
lefty did work this postseason for his Pats tbh.

lefty
02-05-2017, 10:48 PM
lefty did work this postseason for his Pats tbh.
This guy knows

Raven
02-05-2017, 10:54 PM
not sure how you can expect a 25 point comback and call the one who does it overrated...

Clipper Nation
02-05-2017, 10:58 PM
not sure how you can expect a 25 point comback and call the one who does it overrated...
Montana, Favre, Elway, Graham, Unitas and Starr would have been up 25 on this fraud Falcons team and finished the job. Especially in today's pussified league. No comeback necessary, no OT necessary.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-05-2017, 11:01 PM
you`re also wrong about an awful lot of things.

Mal
02-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Montana, Favre, Elway, Graham, Unitas and Starr would have been up 25 on this fraud Falcons team and finished the job. Especially in today's pussified league. No comeback necessary, no OT necessary.

There were a lot of drops, there was a fumble faggot. Not really Brady was at fault for being down 25, apart from pick 6.

SpursforSix
02-05-2017, 11:17 PM
There were a lot of drops, there was a fumble faggot. Not really Brady was at fault for being down 25, apart from pick 6.Yeah. Atlanta had some good drives but they didn't really have the ball that much. The pic six and the short score after the fumble distorted things.And the Pats play calling in the first half was terrible. The Falcons loaded the box every first down and the Pats would run right into it. Then that screen to Bennet from the 30?? And imo, the clock management was terrible by the Pats in the 2nd half. And like you said the big drops. And some big misses by Brady early. Brady earned this one. Put the team on his back. That catch by Eddlemen though...

Avante
02-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Right after the Falcons went three-and-out to start the second half:

Me

Aren't you the guy who ....Rex is exposing those fake Raiders....only to watch the Bills lose the game? Aren't you the guy who said....Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas.....hahahahahaha~~~~ Tell us all again about Hills muffed punt, only to watch him...BOOOOOM...with the next punt.

Aren't you the guy who can't figure out the greatness that is Tom Brady and Russell Wilson? Dude...NOBODY...think Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, ok?

Not impressed at all little man.

How come ya never put anything on the line?