PDA

View Full Version : John Elway

DD
02-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Wins again by not signing Shanahan. Worst play-calling I've ever seen, condensed into one quarter. That 3rd and 1 pass play that resulted in a fumble was about as bad as it gets. Even on simple plays (as in limited options) like the 3rd and 33 at the end why would you call a fucking out route? No yards, no field position, killed the clock. Just a complete dipshit. It's like Darrell Bevil and Russell Wilson were calling plays for 15 minutes

Floyd Pacquiao
02-05-2017, 11:51 PM
He had a great scheme but he got to cute for his own good.

Robz4000
02-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Welp, the Niners signed him for better or worse. Hope its the former.

AlexJones
02-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Shanahan deserves just as much criticism as Pete Carroll did. That was fucking embarrassing.

Clipper Nation
02-06-2017, 12:23 AM
To be fair, Vance Joseph was an atrocious hire.

Raven
02-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Shanahan deserves just as much criticism as Pete Carroll did. That was fucking embarrassing.

don't know about that tbh

johnsmith
02-06-2017, 12:53 AM
To be fair, Vance Joseph was an atrocious hire.

I don't know about "atrocious", that seems a bit overly dramatic for a guy that hasn't coached a game yet. However, the fact that a LA Chargers fan is critical of the decision makes me more concerned than I already was because God knows you guys know a loser when you see one.

johnsmith
02-06-2017, 12:54 AM
don't know about that tbh

Agreed....close, but not quite.

Clipper Nation
02-06-2017, 12:59 AM
I don't know about "atrocious", that seems a bit overly dramatic for a guy that hasn't coached a game yet. However, the fact that a LA Chargers fan is critical of the decision makes me more concerned than I already was because God knows you guys know a loser when you see one.
I'm not an LA Chargers fan. Did you see Vance Joseph's defense this season? His only season as a defensive coordinator and the Dolphins were 29th in yards and 18th in points - despite having guys like Ndamukong Suh, Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, Mario Williams, and Byron Maxwell out there.

johnsmith
02-06-2017, 01:04 AM
I'm not an LA Chargers fan. Did you see Vance Joseph's defense this season? His only season as a defensive coordinator and the Dolphins were 29th in yards and 18th in points - despite having guys like Ndamukong Suh, Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, Mario Williams, and Byron Maxwell out there.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you. However, I will give Elway the benefit of the doubt, he's been in control of five Afc west crowns, 2 Afc championships, and 1 super bowl. I suppose that gives him some freedom to make some risky moves. Personally, I thought Kubiak was a terrible choice....got us a super bowl though.

johnsmith
02-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Also, LOL, LA Chargers

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2017, 01:50 AM
Shanahan is the only reason they got that far(along with Julio), tbh..

He deserves criticism for blowing it, but Matt Ryan was a product of his system..