PDA

View Full Version : ********* 2017 Avante Football Thread **********

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) said it himself in the other thread, "exactly" like that. Which means, with the exact correct number of astericks. So I copypasta'd instead of lazily guessing five on either side like the other guy did.

Exact is exact is exact, tbh... :lol

I tell ya what I'm going to do.....

Hey UNT, here's the new deal.

Make me a brand new ********* 2017 Avante Football Thread ********** exactly like that and we'll shine the bet and you can come back....deal?

Of course if somebody else beats ya to it then I have no need for you and there is no deal other than.....see ya in 2018:lobt2:

Avante
02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Avante knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull, now I have two Avante threads. That is why I was so successful in the sales biz....I knew human nature and how to create the need.....the keys to all sales.

I do get a kick stomping around on this little know nothing. I would miss that.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Avante knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull, now I have two Avante threads. That is why I was so successful in the sales biz....I knew human nature and how to create the need.....the keys to all sales.

:lmao

Avante
02-06-2017, 04:27 PM
:lmao

Well here I sit making $$$$$$$$$$, while having others do what I want right here. Classic Avante large and in charge.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Well here I sit making $$$$$$$$$$, while having others do what I want right here. Classic Avante large and in charge.

Yep, you're a King, tbh..

Who do you have in the Soulja Boy vs. Chris Brown fight, tbh? Any analysis?

Avante
02-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Yep, you're a King, tbh..

Who do you have in the Soulja Boy vs. Chris Brown fight, tbh? Any analysis?

Without any data, stats, numbers and history to study, it pretty much comes down who can take in what Holyfield and Tyson are selling. Cardio conditioning the all important factor in something like this.

Avante
02-06-2017, 04:48 PM
This little shit went from

AVANTE... is going to be GONE until after NEXT SUPER BOWL!!! No AVANTE NEXT YEAR!!

To being totally owned, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2017, 06:47 PM
28-3 is pretty much ball game 99.99% of the time, though.

SpursforSix
02-06-2017, 07:03 PM

I do get a kick stomping around on this little know nothing. I would miss that.

You've got three. You forgot the one I started for you.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2017, 10:17 PM
I say this one's official because it's the exact title he wanted.

chunticakes
02-06-2017, 10:21 PM
I say this one's official because it's the exact title he wanted.

WELCHING FAGGOT.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2017, 10:33 PM
WELCHING FAGGOT.

Talk to Avante on that one. I'm not the one that came up with the idea. He can make the final call, tbh, but I didn't concoct the proposal nor did I post at all until he proposed it. So I'm not welching, for the moment.

Avante
02-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Talk to Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) on that one. I'm not the one that came up with the idea. He can make the final call, tbh, but I didn't concoct the proposal nor did I post at all until he proposed it. So I'm not welching, for the moment.

Dude, you know as well as I do once I got my thread I didn't need you or yours, so why act stupid? Did you really think I needed two threads, you that dumb?

See ya in 2018 BECAUSE of your big mouth, if ya hadn't been such a punk when ya thought you had me I was going to let it slide, not now....see ya in 2018.

chunticakes
02-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Couldn't even go a day without posting :lol

Avante
02-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Couldn't even go a day without posting :lol

What was the boy thinking? He really thought I'd make a bet like that without extreme confidence? Hopefully the fool now knows his place.

chunticakes
02-07-2017, 02:07 AM
What was the boy thinking? He really thought I'd make a bet like that without extreme confidence? Hopefully the fool now knows his place.

He was never going to honor the bet anyways. In my days we used to beat the shit out of people who didn't keep their word.

Nowadays it doesn't mean jack shit to these kids.

Robz4000
02-07-2017, 02:46 AM
:lol welcher

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Dude, you know as well as I do once I got my thread I didn't need you or yours, so why act stupid? Did you really think I needed two threads, you that dumb?

See ya in 2018 BECAUSE of your big mouth, if ya hadn't been such a punk when ya thought you had me I was going to let it slide, not now....see ya in 2018.

Okay then. Bye everybody again. I won't post on this forum for a long time, Daddy.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
He was never going to honor the bet anyways. In my days we used to beat the shit out of people who didn't keep their word.

Yes. I've decided to keep my word and honor it, because otherwise it won't have any teeth next time. Last post here. Bye

Avante
02-07-2017, 12:57 PM

If the little guy had been cool, I had every intentions of.....ok ok now did ya learn anything? Props for having big balls and taking the bet something nobody else had the nuts to do. So shine it.*** BUT....with him running his fucking mouth like he did, fuck the little punk.

*** I do have fun smacking him around.

Avante
02-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Russell Wilson is the only QB in NFL history (starter) to ever post two 100 or better QB ratings his first two seasons. Can Prescott tie him?

Obviously Brady, Brees, Favre and Rodgers took awhile to get going, they didn't step right in and take over.

Then there's...

Montana

Marino

Luck

76.5....haha~~~

Peyton

71.2....huh???

Big Ben

Newton

Flacco

Aikman

Would ya believe in neither of his first two seasons did he hit......67...?

Only twice in his entire career did Elway post over 90, with his best...93.0....in his final season. RW has already had more 4000 yard seasons than Elway.

When I talk Russell Wilson it's because I'm well aware of all that and how superior the young guys is playing compared to the others. Keep in mind he walked right in and took over, he never sat on any bench. As a rookie he ties the TD record, in his second season....SB champ. How could anyone not get this?

Seen them all so why am I so high on this guy, I'm no Seahawk fan.

clambake
02-10-2017, 05:52 PM
it was nice of mason to make this thread.

Mitch
02-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Hey Avante, remember McMahon's XFL? :lol

What a circus show

Avante
02-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey Avante, remember McMahon's XFL? :lol

What a circus show

I remember trying to watch a game, nope, couldn't do it. I do wonder if McMahon hadn't have been born in the rasslin' biz and had family $$$$$$ where he'd be. Some of the stupid shit he comes up with? You just gave a great example....The XFL.

People forget the old World Football League.

Mitch
02-10-2017, 08:54 PM
I remember trying to watch a game, nope, couldn't do it. I do wonder if McMahon hadn't have been born in the rasslin' biz and had family $$$$$$ where he'd be. Some of the stupid shit he comes up with? You just gave a great example....The XFL.

People forget the old World Football League.

I can't imagine him doing what he did anywhere else, pro wrestling is a unique market. I have no clue waht the world football league is :lol

Was it trying to be another league like the NFL/AFC?

Avante
02-10-2017, 09:55 PM
I can't imagine him doing what he did anywhere else, pro wrestling is a unique market. I have no clue waht the world football league is :lol

Was it trying to be another league like the NFL/AFC?

Big rasslin' fan, go back to the WWWF days and "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers, Bruno Samartino, Dr. Jerry & Eddie Graham. All we have seen over the years is a lesser and lesser product with the misuse of the talent to the stupid angles. I do blame McMahon.

WFL

http://wfl.charlottehornetswfl.com/pages_wfl/history.php

Avante
02-16-2017, 04:16 PM
As good as it gets?

QB...Tom Brady
RB...Jim Brown
RB...Walter Payton (fixed)
WR...Jerry Rice
WR...Randy Moss
TE...GRONK
2016 Cowboys offensive line

Defense

Steel Curtain...Steelers
Lawrence Taylor, Dick Butkus, Ray Lewis
Deion Sanders, Dick "Night Train" Lane
Ronnie Lott, Rod Woodson

Ray Guy
Morten Anderson
Devin Hester

Darth_Pelican
02-16-2017, 04:19 PM
As good as it gets?

QB...Tom Brady
RB...Jim Brown
RB...Barry Sanders
WR...Jerry Rice
WR...Randy Moss
TE...GRONK
2016 Cowboys offensive line

Defense

Steel Curtain...Steelers
Lawrence Taylor, Dick Butkus, Ray Lewis
Deion Sanders, Dick "Night Train" Lane
Ronnie Lott, Rod Woodson

Ray Guy
Morten Anderson
Devin Hester

I'd have to give Walter Payton the slight edge over Barry Sanders

Avante
02-16-2017, 04:36 PM
I'd have to give Walter Payton the slight edge over Barry Sanders

I can see that, no argument from me. Payton the better all around player.

Hmmmmmm.....hell, let me change it.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-17-2017, 03:59 PM
2016 Cowboys OL? :lol wasn't even the best OL in the NFL this past year! Buffalo's was better at run blocking (Tennessee was very close to Dallas as well), Green Bay's was better at pass protection... Dallas is top 5, no doubt, but they don't do well in run blocking without an elite back like Elliott or Murray, nor in pass protection with a less than mobile QB as we saw in 2015.

If you want to tell me 1990-1995 Cowboys OL is best of all time, then you have a legit case.

Avante
02-17-2017, 09:49 PM
2016 Cowboys OL? :lol wasn't even the best OL in the NFL this past year! Buffalo's was better at run blocking (Tennessee was very close to Dallas as well), Green Bay's was better at pass protection... Dallas is top 5, no doubt, but they don't do well in run blocking without an elite back like Elliott or Murray, nor in pass protection with a less than mobile QB as we saw in 2015.

If you want to tell me 1990-1995 Cowboys OL is best of all time, then you have a legit case.

Dude, if they can get a rookie RB the yards they did think what Jim Brown/Walter Payton would do? Look what they did for a rookie QB.

That OL is all this team would need.

Avante
02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
I'd love tio see McCaffrey a Patriot. He'd be perfect as a slot/runner. Belichick with a new toy.

He's not returning kicks unless it's the 4th quarter and the Pats are behind.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
I'd love tio see McCaffrey a Patriot. He'd be perfect as a slot/runner. Belichick with a new toy.

He's not returning kicks unless it's the 4th quarter and the Pats are behind.
That all white offense... America, America, this is you... :D

Avante
02-21-2017, 03:25 PM
That all white offense... America, America, this is you... :D

QB...Tom Brady
RB...Christian McCaffrey
Slot...Julian Edelman
Flanker...Danny Amandola
Wide Receiver...Chris Hogan
TE...gronk.

We have to go back to those Lombardi Packer teams with.....

QB...Bart Starr
RB...Jim Taylor
RB...Paul Hornung
WR...Boyd Dowler
WR...Carroll Dale

...to find a great white O

TE...Marv Flening was black.

Avante
02-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Curious about McCaffreys 40 time at the combine. He's not the real burner he appears to be. I'm guessing 4.4low, a 4.38ish wouldn't shock me.

Avante
03-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Curious about McCaffreys 40 time at the combine. He's not the real burner he appears to be. I'm guessing 4.4low, a 4.38ish wouldn't shock me.

Like I said McCaffrey not the burner he appears to be...4.48.

Avante
03-03-2017, 11:42 PM
The fastest sprinters/RB's in NFL history.

1.Curtis Dickey 10.11 Tex A&M/Colts....only NFL RB to be world ranked in the 100m.
2.Buddy Young a USA/NCAA 100 champ in the same season. Illinois/Colts. 5-4 170
3.Ollie Matson Olympic 400m bronze medalist, U of San Francisco. Cards/Rams..traded nine players to get him.
4.Jamaal Charles 10.18 while at Texas, if not for football he had world class potential. Chiefs.
5.Herschel Walker 10.23 while at Georgia, the best example there is of size with speed. Cowboys and others.
6.Bo Jackson (lost to Walker in the SEC 60) Auburn/Raiders
7.Travis Williams 9.3yds ASU/Packers, Rams...averaged over 40 yards a KO return one season. Known as "Roadrunner".
8.Joe Delaney 9.4 NWLa, gained over a 1000 yds as a rookie. Drowned trying to save some kids, he couldn't swim.
9.Michael Bennett 10.18 while at Wisconsin, Vikes and others.
10.O.J.Simpson 9.4 while at USC. Bills.

I didn't put too much into placings after the top 5 as ya noticed.

Little Trindon Holliday did run the fastest time, a 10.00 but his exploits at RB just don't warrant a mention.

The fastest time wise athlete to ever play football was Tennessee's Leonard Scott a 9.91 guy, no footballer ever ran faster. He did get a look by the Steelers, nope~~~

Then there was Houston McTear. While at Baker HS he averaged over 13 yards a carry, and as just a junior he tied the world record with an amazing 9.0. Bummer was he was a total idiot so he couldn't get into any school other than a JC.

This is the fastest athlete to ever carry a football, Leonard Scott****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYYJ_urVB1s

**** Bob Hayes 10.06 on a dirt track in 1964 actually superior.

Avante
03-04-2017, 12:43 AM
T.J.Logan the only RB at sub 4.4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0ykDSO34M

A 10.6 is slow. Reggie Bush was running a 10.4ish in HS.

Former Raider RB's Napolean Kaufman and Justin Fargas Cali State 100m champs, both 10.4 guys.

spurraider21
02-15-2018, 10:42 PM
Like I said McCaffrey not the burner he appears to be...4.48.
oh now avante cares about the combine

Avante
02-15-2018, 11:20 PM
oh now avante cares about the combine

It's like this stupid.

Ya walk into a little shit kicker bar, exchange a buck for some quarters. Walk over to the jukebox, after the third song, she.....didn't know ya liked Lefty Frizzell that much (third Frizzell tune)....I don't really like him at all.

Yep, nothing but Lefty Frizzell in that Jukebox.

Think, ok?

And, one minute it's....can we stick a thread on the bottom, the next you're bumping up an old thread:rolleyes

Avante
02-15-2018, 11:36 PM
Why do linemen run the 40? The 20...maybe.

Avante
02-16-2018, 09:57 PM
Anytime we talk sports greats we must take into consideration.....DOMINANCE OF ERA.

There are HS kids today who could have won every Olympic 100m up to 1984. I have no doubts todays Alabama football team would crush Lombardi's Packer teams. Way too big and too fast.

It's never about how those old timers would fare today, that means...0.

You cannot talk the great NFL players without Red Grange, Jim Thorpe, Emlen Tunnell, Sammy Baugh, Don Hutson, Otto Graham, Tom Fears, "Crazy Legs" Hirsh, Joe Perry, Jim Brown, if ya think ya can ya don't know the game.

Mitch
02-16-2018, 10:08 PM
Anytime we talk sports greats we must take into consideration.....DOMINANCE OF ERA.

There are HS kids today who could have won every Olympic 100m up to 1984. I have no doubts todays Alabama football team would crush Lombardi's Packer teams. Way too big and too fast.

It's never about how those old timers would fare today, that means...0.

You cannot talk the great NFL players without Red Grange, Jim Thorpe, Emlen Tunnell, Sammy Baugh, Don Hutson, Otto Graham, Tom Fears, "Crazy Legs" Hirsh, Joe Perry, Jim Brown, if ya think ya can ya don't know the game.

How do you think some of the passing QBs would do today, Avante. The ones who never really needed athletic ability unlike the versatile ones we see in dudes like Newton

Avante
02-16-2018, 10:12 PM
How do you think some of the passing QBs would do today, Avante. The ones who never really needed athletic ability unlike the versatile ones we see in dudes like Newton

Big strong Roman Gabriel could make it work, can't say that about Sonny Jurgenson, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas.

Avante
02-16-2018, 10:53 PM
Would ya believe the Dallas Cowboys were once in the west?

The first Cowboy to have a 1000 yard season was an Ivy Leaguer?

The first black to have a 1000yard season a Niner, the first player to have a 1000 yards out of the HBCU. a Niner. The only player to block a field goal while standing under the crossbars, yep...a Niner.

The first play in Charger history, a 105 yard KO return for a TD.

The first Pats stud passing combo....Babe Parilli to Gino Cappeletti.

The first Raider to have a 1000 yard season was a cut Niner DB.

Steve Largent was cut, as was John Unitas.

We once had....The Kansas City Cowboys.

The first black QB to start an NFL game...........................................Wil lie Thrower.

Mitch
02-16-2018, 10:56 PM
Big strong Roman Gabriel could make it work, can't say that about Sonny Jurgenson, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas.

How about a smaller dude, Jurgenson.. about Brees size

Avante
02-16-2018, 11:01 PM
How about a smaller dude, Jurgenson.. about Brees size

Jurgenson had a pot belly, not athletic at all, no way he'd be able to evade todays rushers.

The athletes we see on defense today on a whole other level than back in the day.

Mitch
02-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Jurgenson had a pot belly, not athletic at all, no way he'd be able to evade todays rushers.

The athletes we see on defense today on a whole other level than back in the day.

With a good pocket I'd figure he could perform, but the game might be too fast

Avante
02-18-2018, 02:46 PM
With a good pocket I'd figure he could perform, but the game might be too fast

Jurgenson was 5-11 200 pounds and non athletic, and in his day his career comp %....57.1. Being that size and without the ability to escape I just can't see it. There is never going to come a game where he can just stand there and throw.

Avante
02-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Jim Brown
Gale Sayers
Bob Hayes
Roman Gabriel
Lance Alworth
Cookie Gilchrist

Could play today, yet non of them would be putting up the numbers that they did, obviously.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-18-2018, 03:43 PM
Dude, if they can get a rookie RB the yards they did think what Jim Brown/Walter Payton would do? Look what they did for a rookie QB.

That OL is all this team would need.

like i said a year ago today, that OL turned to pumpkins without one of its pieces and no zeke...

Avante
02-20-2018, 11:22 PM
like i said a year ago today, that OL turned to pumpkins without one of its pieces and no zeke...

They did?

Avante
02-20-2018, 11:24 PM
With a running game/stud D, Russell Wilson is playing in SB's, without them he's in ANOTHER Pro Bowl and in the MVP discussion.

Avante
02-27-2018, 02:06 PM
Funny how as just a kid I'd watch Jim Brown dominating the game, and here it is some 50ish years later and he is STILL the best ever.

Gale Sayers would STILL be a great kick returner.

And, Bullet Bob Hayes would STILL be the fastest player in the NFL. STILL...blowing by any defender.

The only QB from way back then I think could play today was Roman Gabriel, he was 6-4 225 pounds and had a strong arm.

(Fran Tarkenton isn't running around vs these defenders today, trust me)

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:42 AM
What can Lamar Jackson run the 40 in?

But.....

I don't like seeing guys who haven't done anything ....I'm not doing this or that. They need to shut the fuck up and go with the flow. This......everyone else can do that, oh no not me.....sucks.

I do get....I'm only playing QB...however.

I would guess 4.33 for Jackson.

Avante
03-29-2018, 11:00 AM
Dump the kickoff? What about the on side kick?

Nobody has to play football, if you are concerned with your safety then don't be a football player, just that simple. Stay off that bull, stay out of the ring, out of the military, out of the octagon if you are all worried about staying out of harms way. BUT....if ya decide to play football, then ya know the risks.

The game can't be played safely, it really is just that simple. It is suppose to be a physical and violent game, that is the game.

They are ruining the game.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Dump the kickoff? What about the on side kick?

Nobody has to play football, if you are concerned with your safety then don't be a football player, just that simple. Stay off that bull, stay out of the ring, out of the military, out of the octagon if you are all worried about staying out of harms way. BUT....if ya decide to play football, then ya know the risks.

The game can't be played safely, it really is just that simple. It is suppose to be a physical and violent game, that is the game.

They are ruining the game.
Typical Green Gay Quackers crap, tbh... their "president and CEO" made this retarded faggoty suggestion... :lol corporation "team" being included in a league with 31 franchises.....

Avante
03-29-2018, 03:38 PM
Typical Green Gay Quackers crap, tbh... their "president and CEO" made this retarded faggoty suggestion... :lol corporation "team" being included in a league with 31 franchises.....

I can see the idea but......this is part of the game. YES, you could get hurt, isn't that the MMA, boxing?

DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL....or...accept the risks and that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Cops can get killed, soldiers can get killed, so we don't have them?

UNT Eagles 2016
03-29-2018, 04:33 PM
I can see the idea but......this is part of the game. YES, you could get hurt, isn't that the MMA, boxing?

DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL....or...accept the risks and that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Cops can get killed, soldiers can get killed, so we don't have them?

Office finance workers and accountants can get killed. In a car crash on the way to work, or some muslim can go crazy and start shooting up the place.

If you can't accept the risk of dying, stay in your house and always get someone else to buy your groceries. And work from home and spend a good chunk of your salary on antivirals so scammers don't steal your card info.

Avante
03-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Office finance workers and accountants can get killed. In a car crash on the way to work, or some muslim can go crazy and start shooting up the place.

If you can't accept the risk of dying, stay in your house and always get someone else to buy your groceries. And work from home and spend a good chunk of your salary on antivirals so scammers don't steal your card info.

Look at all those peope who still smoke knowing all the dangers.

Who lives a life of.....can't do that might get hurt?

If a league came into existence where it was.....the hell with it, kill yourselves.....it would be a smashing success. Get back to vicious hits and violence rules.

Avante
04-01-2018, 02:34 AM
1. Who's the a greatest player of all time?

Tom Brady

Jerry Rice

Joe Montana

Don Hutson

Jim Brown

Otto Graham

Lawrence Taylor

Reggie White

Barry Sanders

Walter Payton

Got that off another football forum I post at.

chunticakes
04-02-2018, 02:31 AM
1. Who's the a greatest player of all time?

Tom Brady

Jerry Rice

Joe Montana

Don Hutson

Jim Brown

Otto Graham

Lawrence Taylor

Reggie White

Barry Sanders

Walter Payton

Got that off another football forum I post at.

Avante when are you releasing your mock draft?

Avante
04-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Avante when are you releasing your mock draft?

I don't care too much about that, knowing it takes time to see who really got what.

Running backs the cats who can make an instant impact but the rest...hmmmm?

Avante
04-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Way too much is being made of Mayfields height.

Way too much is being made of Allens arm strength. I once saw JaMarcus Russell throw 50 yards on his knees.

I really don't see either Darnold or Rosen leaders of grown men. I can see Mayfield taking charge.

Allen's comp % was weak, this seems to be getting ignored.

Avante
04-04-2018, 01:40 AM
This is what I deal with out there.

I'm on a board full of white racists/hicks who run down black athletes. So I post about that black speed, in a thread trying to compare whites with blacks (it's all because of drugs, haha) I mention Jeff Demps.

Cat comes on after the list.

Avante said: ↑ (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?goto/post&id=720570#post-720570)
The question was asked .....how many 4.3 black footbalers are there?

I'm first and foremost a track guy with sprints being my main interest.

If we are talking national/world class sprinters and football then it looks like this....

Olympian ***

Buddy Young NCAA/AAU Champ...all 5-4 of him
Ollie Matson***
Bobby Boyd NCAAChamp
Bob Hayes*** WR holder
Henry Carr*** WR holder 200m
Clarence Childs
Marqiuz Goodwin
Eugene White
Homer Jones.....daddy of the spike, first player to run back a KO to score on MNF.
Ken Burrough
Warrick Dunn
James Lofton
Renaldo Nehemiah
Virgil Livers
Charlie Frazier
Rod Barksdale
Tony Jones
Herkie Walls
O.J.Simpson
Ray Norton*** WR holder
Frank Budd*** WR holder
Jamaal Charles
Tyreek Hill
Jeff Demps***
Xavier Carter
John Capel
Sultan McCullough
Kareem Kelly
Darrin Nelson
Len Willis
Mark Duper
Joe Delaney
Mike Miller
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Lenny Lyles
Sammie Parker
Darrel Green...NFL Fastest Man
Willie Gault***
Cecil Turner
Herschel Walker
Deion Sanders
Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man
Rocket Ismail
Bo Jackson
Travis Williams
Cliff Branch
Jacoby Ford
James Jett***
James Trapp
Alvis Whitted
Curtis Dickey...only NFL RB to be world ranked in the 100m (talking his college days)
Phil Epps
Isacc Curtis
Mel Gray
J,D. Hill
Michael Bates***
Ron Brown***
Sam Graddy***
Johnny Jones***
Wesley Walker
Trenton Jackson***
Jerome Mathis
Leonard Scott.....his 9.91 the fastest time ever ran by any footballer
Ken Thomas
Bob Paremore
Rocky Thompson
Stone Johnson ***....killed in a preseason game, a 200m WR holder
Amos Marsh
Terrence Newman
Michael Bennett
Willie McGee....WR 9.1
Curtis Conway
Chris Sanders
Anthony Miller
Michael Haynes...NFL Fastest Man
Ted Ginn Jr
Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man
Larry Burton***
Gerald Tinker***

Guys like Tommie Smith and Jimmy Hines were just experiments that didn't work, so they don't belong.

LOL at Jeff Demps, the 5’ 7” smurf who was listed as a RB/WR, yet had zero actual football skills. He couldn’t catch, couldn’t cut, couldn’t jump, couldn’t return kicks, and couldn’t break tackles. I remember watching him in pre-season and aside from looking completely out of his element, he looked no faster than anyone else, black or white. The white WR’s (and RB) on the Patriot roster at the time (Woodhead, Welker, and Edelman) easily beat him out.

Demps was never actually timed in the 40 yard dash at the combine or Florida’s Pro Day. Yet you listed him as a “4.3 footballer.” Wrong again, I guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrong again?

The reason Demps didn't run at the NFL combine was because of the Olympics (4x1), he had that kind of speed. Only an idiot like that guy wouldn't know about the speed of Jeff Demps, who did run a 4.23.

Yep, that list got me banned. They want to wander around in a fantasy.

Here is the guy with no football abilty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za6Dwp7vJrw

Only Trindon Holliday at 10.00 ever ran faster than Demps 10.01 when it comes to pro football players. Tennessee's Leonard Scott the fastest footballer ever at 9.91 but he never played in the NFL (Steelers)

The song and dance at that place is whites don't get the same chances because everyone falsely believes blacks are better athletes, are faster, bigger and faster, but that's all bullshit, they aren;t. Yep, dead serious.

They are too damn stupid to realize blacks 18-30 males make up about 4% of the population here in the USA yet look at the % in the NFL, NBA and track.

Avante
04-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Just saw some footage of Barry Sanders while he was at Oklahoma State. Some of those runs he made were hard to believe, actually more....WHOA..than what we see in a video game. Amazing runs,totally incredible.

I never thought I'd ever seen anyone morw WOW than Willie Galimore when it came to....did I really see that? Then heRe came Gale Sayers, noway in hell anyone will ever be more WOW than this cat, wrong....enter Barry Sanders. I really cant see how anyone could ever be more WOW than Barry Sanders.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Just saw some footage of Barry Sanders while he was at Oklahoma State. Some of those runs he made were hard to believe, actually more....WHOA..than what we see in a video game. Amazing runs,totally incredible.

I never thought I'd ever seen anyone morw WOW than Willie Galimore when it came to....did I really see that? Then heRe came Gale Sayers, noway in hell anyone will ever be more WOW than this cat, wrong....enter Barry Sanders. I really cant see how anyone could ever be more WOW than Barry Sanders.

Video game Barry Sanders is pretty godly/cheesy trump card. Madden recently released a 98 overall version of him that is just about impossible to stop.

Avante
04-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Video game Barry Sanders is pretty godly/cheesy trump card. Madden recently released a 98 overall version of him that is just about impossible to stop.

I have no problems of stopping him or anyone else when I'm on defense. Bot....when I'm the Lions Barry is gaining over 200yards sometimes by the half.

Do me a favor, make me a **** 2018 Avante Football Thread **** .......pretty please.