PDA

View Full Version : Contract year Patty, tbh...

ElNono
02-07-2017, 12:05 AM
dabom is my nig, tbh, but Mate has been stinking up the joint badly lately... had more expectation from this guy on a contract year.... I am disappoint, sons...

RD2191
02-07-2017, 12:08 AM
:wakeup

J_Paco
02-07-2017, 12:14 AM
He is what he is. Patty likely isn't going to have a better season than 2014, so the team should definitely be looking to move on.

We have other holes to fill like possibly replacing Dedmon, finding an adequate back up for Kawhi and a replacement for Manu (Simmons isn't it, sadly) to waste cap space on an undersized SG.

Nathan89
02-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Cold Hot Pockets tbh

MaNu4Tres
02-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Nah Spurs cant afford to let a defensive liabilty go -- whose value is strictly tied to shot making at 40% clip.

Spurs need to do whatever they can to keep him..44 -50 million for a Eddie House.. Do it RC.

dabom
02-07-2017, 12:29 AM
MaNu4Tres better pay up my 50. :lol

HarlemHeat37
Was really hoping Pop would take him out and run Manu at point during the 2nd half, tbh..it was painful watching Patty tonight..

dabom
I'll also bet anyone 100 Patty has a higher TS% in the Finals or Losing series than Porker. Any takers? :lmao

TheGreatYacht
02-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Pay Microwave krew :lmao

dabom
02-07-2017, 12:30 AM
We paid Porker 15 mil for 15. :lmao

SAGirl
02-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Was really hoping Pop would take him out and run Manu at point during the 2nd half, tbh..it was painful watching Patty tonight..
I am guessing Pop has to see what he has to see.

we already know Patty is valuable when he's hitting... if he's going to have another series like the OKC series with bad shooting or a slump that's it.

dabom
02-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Lets just be honest here. Porker aint doing shit with fathead diaw dworst and manu. :lmao

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2017, 12:39 AM
I am guessing Pop has to see what he has to see.

we already know Patty is valuable when he's hitting... if he's going to have another series like the OKC series with bad shooting or a slump that's it.

Well Patty is gonna have to play serious playoff minutes, since we don't have any reason to believe that Parker won't be broken down by May..hopefully Patty plays at a level close to November..

I was just referring to tonight's game, though..Patty had nothing going, while Manu was on fire, they could have used his playmaking with Green/Aldridge/Kyle/Lee or Dedmon..

Hoops Czar
02-07-2017, 12:45 AM

If you've watched Manu in the postseason the last two years, you already know the answer to this. Realistically, the Spurs don't have a back up pg on the roster.

SAGirl
02-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Well Patty is gonna have to play serious playoff minutes, since we don't have any reason to believe that Parker won't be broken down by May..hopefully Patty plays at a level close to November..

I was just referring to tonight's game, though..Patty had nothing going, while Manu was on fire, they could have used his playmaking with Green/Aldridge/Kyle/Lee or Dedmon..
Oh... ok tone of the thread was more about the outlook for the season I thought. Yes... Pop held Manu back. I thought he did that to bring him over to close the game, maybe for too long. I think Manus minutes will be strictly managed and others have to show up too. They missed Kawhi frankly.

TD 21
02-07-2017, 05:53 PM
He tends to take it to the extreme, in terms of feast or famine, but he's still shooting a blistering 43.5% from 3, with volume. I don't know what you people expect or why you continue to make all kinds of assumptions, from the money/role he'll supposedly be offered, to him automatically taking the highest bid, to what's expensive relative to his role in '17.

If he's as in demand as some think he will be, then by that logic, he'll easily be movable, which means the team won't be hamstrung and if that's the case, then why would you care how much he gets? It's not your money.

spurraider21
02-07-2017, 06:04 PM
dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) is my nig, tbh
:vomit: