PDA

View Full Version : White House rattled by McCarthy's spoof of Spicer

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 10:21 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-234715

You cannot make this shit up. It's like having Yoni in the White House.

In ase you missed what Trump is going to fire Spicer over here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

pgardn
02-07-2017, 10:35 AM
The parody is perfect.

For some odd reason they have to tell us what we should like, how good it is, and what we should and should not realize about what we should like that is so good. The press is absolutely mystery to this bunch. At least we got comedy for the next... it's really hard to say if... (I don't think Pence will give us the hilarity due to impending impeachment and the boot.)

Thread
02-07-2017, 10:42 AM
A TV show.:lmao:lmao:lmao

boutons_deux
02-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Trash, Spicer, etc need "safe spaces". Did they not know that politics is brutal, nasty game? :lol

Sean Goebbels Spicer fucking asked for it, and he got it good. Fuck this walking insult-to-America to hell.

Just another PVL Trash appointee out of his depth and meaning to fuck up his job, like all the other Repug appointees.

boutons_deux
02-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Maybe Spicer is a closeted gay and thinks SNL outed him? he won't be the first homo-hating, closeted Repug

Will Trash try to make a arty farty "deal" with SNL to lay off him and his boot-lickers?

DarrinS
02-07-2017, 11:10 AM
McCarthy “needs to slow down on the gum chewing; way too many pieces in there,” he joked in an interview with Extra.

Lol "rattled"
Lol "sources"

Thread
02-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Lol "sources"

That's when you know it's FAKE NEWS.

I always relax then.

DarrinS
02-07-2017, 11:47 AM
That piece deserves a Pulitzer, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 12:01 PM
And once again the board simpletons call what they do not want to hear fake news.

DarrinS
02-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Dude is shook! Seems suicidal, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czZcY-bjeEg

djohn2oo8
02-07-2017, 12:54 PM
And once again the board simpletons call what they do not want to hear fake news.

Their delusions are almost sad if not just pathetic.

Thread
02-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Their delusions are almost sad if not just pathetic.

That's sour grapes talkin'.

Another win for Trump today:::DeVos goes in.

DMX7
02-07-2017, 12:59 PM
That shit was cold blooded.

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Do people really believe this shit? :lol

Just goes to show how detached from reality the left has become.

boutons_deux
02-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Do people really believe this shit? :lol

believe what shit?

That PVL Trash is paranoid, fragile, small-minded, "trigger-able" enough to be "rattled" by a devastating, hilarious take down of one of his ass kissers?

Absolutely believable, and the WH is leaking like a vaginal-rectal fistula.

Thread
02-07-2017, 01:19 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Dude is shook! Seems suicidal, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czZcY-bjeEg

As usual you did not read the article I linked. You are one of the more intellectually lazy people I have encountered.

They say Trump was the one that was concerned that the portrayal was accurate and made him look weak; this was compounded because Trump did not pick Spicer. They also said that Spicer was doing damage control. You posting the damage control and claiming it is a rebuttal is pretty fucking obtuse, dim.

Thread
02-07-2017, 01:20 PM
the WH is leaking like a vaginal-rectal fistula.

It's FAKE NEWS.

DarrinS
02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
As usual you did not read the article I linked. You are one of the more intellectually lazy people I have encountered.

They say Trump was the one that was concerned that the portrayal was accurate and made him look weak; this was compounded because Trump did not pick Spicer. They also said that Spicer was doing damage control. You posting the damage control and claiming it is a rebuttal is pretty fucking obtuse, dim.

Sources said the caricature of Spicer by McCarthy struck a nerve and was upsetting to the press secretary and to his allies

The “SNL” clip was seen by some in Trump’s orbit as devastating because it was accurate. “I thought they had Sean down pretty good,” said one Trump ally, who thought Spicer has been set up in an impossible position.

:lol Where are Woodward and Bernstein when you need them? :lol

TheSanityAnnex
02-07-2017, 01:42 PM

Who is "they"? Name names.

SnakeBoy
02-07-2017, 01:45 PM
They say

lol Fake News Fuzzy

Thread
02-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Who is "they"? Name names.

Thread
02-07-2017, 01:52 PM

Bernstein is on CNN every nite and he is fuckin' lit.

DMC
02-07-2017, 03:15 PM

Then you should change your user name to Fake News.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 03:15 PM

Those were not the only quotes.

More than being lampooned as a press secretary who makes up facts, it was Spicer’s portrayal by a woman that was most problematic in the president’s eyes, according to sources close to him. And the unflattering send-up by a female comedian was not considered helpful for Spicer’s longevity in the grueling, high-profile job in which he has struggled to strike the right balance between representing an administration that considers the media the "opposition party," and developing a functional relationship with the press.

"Trump doesn't like his people to look weak," added a top Trump donor.

Trump’s uncharacteristic Twitter silence over the weekend about the “Saturday Night Live” sketch was seen internally as a sign of how uncomfortable it made the White House feel. Sources said the caricature of Spicer by McCarthy struck a nerve and was upsetting to the press secretary and to his allies, who immediately saw how damaging it could be in Trump world.

White House sources said they expect him to cut the tension with humor, and that he has already been on a charm offensive before the "SNL" skit, knowing he has relations to repair with the press.

Spicer has reached out to some reporters, in recent days, simply to wish them a happy birthday. Speaking at a forum at George Washington University last week, Spicer was self-effacing, making fun of his first stumble out of the gate, where even his ill-fitting suit was criticized by the boss. “I looked at my suit choice and made some changes there," he joked.

You linked Spicer doing just that. You should take that derision you just tried and apply some introspection.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Well it appears the conservative cabals tactic is to now spam 'fake news' with nary a thought. Critical thinking skills of toddlers when you tell them it is bed time.

DMC
02-07-2017, 03:20 PM
^LOL

If Trump scoffs he's a hater and he's riled. If he laughs he's on a "charm offensive".

Great 3 walled box you've put Trump in to see which way he exits.

Chucho
02-07-2017, 04:51 PM
I think what's more remarkable here and more newsworthy is that Melissa McCarthy showed some range beyond "fat female Farley ripoff" that she's made a fine living off. I'm certainly perplexed by it.

DMX7
02-07-2017, 05:33 PM

You're really worked up about it. Posting left and right to do damage control. Sad!

Thread
02-07-2017, 05:45 PM
You're really worked up about it. Posting left and right to do damage control. Sad!

Not at all. Again I see the past coming back to bite the (left). TV has always been looked down upon by the Left as the Right watched it in droves. Now, it's alright and actually means something.

It's a TV show.

Thread
02-07-2017, 05:46 PM
If Trump scoffs he's a hater and he's riled. If he laughs he's on a "charm offensive".

D M C

pgardn
02-07-2017, 08:51 PM

It was hilarious.

pgardn
02-07-2017, 08:53 PM
^LOL

Laugh..

You have seen Trump laugh...

Post it. I wanna see the guy actually laugh. Please post a video of Trump laughing. A good belly laugh.

DMC
02-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Laugh..

You have seen Trump laugh...

Post it. I wanna see the guy actually laugh. Please post a video of Trump laughing. A good belly laugh.

KsXsS77AIKA

pgardn
02-07-2017, 09:00 PM
KsXsS77AIKA

Wow.

Thats a laugh... I know it's not the elongated Hillary screech but that was a laugh.... You can do better.

pgardn
02-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Wow.

Thats a laugh... I know it's not the elongated Hillary screech but that was a laugh.... You can do better.

Someone fckn tickle Trump. I want a real laugh.

boutons_deux
02-07-2017, 09:35 PM
WH leak says Trash regrets hiring Spicer

DMC
02-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Wow.

Too bad you couldn't.

Reck
02-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Wow.

DMC has been trying to catch a spotlight of relevancy for years. Failing.

Thread
02-07-2017, 10:42 PM
DMC has been trying to catch a spotlight of relevancy for years. Failing.

My ass. I've been in the fox hole with him and CN for over a fortnight, and I've never seen such fine fellows in all my days. They each put Kool to shame as far as fox hole mates are concerned.

DMX7
02-08-2017, 12:00 AM
It was hilarious.

I know. It was savage. Just look at "thread's" reaction. Total panic!

boutons_deux
02-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Spicer on his way out

http://www.mediaite.com/online/wh-reportedly-ramping-up-search-for-comms-director-to-lighten-the-load-for-spicer/

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Spicer on his way out

http://www.mediaite.com/online/wh-reportedly-ramping-up-search-for-comms-director-to-lighten-the-load-for-spicer/

FAKE NEWS.

boutons_deux
02-10-2017, 01:06 PM
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16700559_1974652069429096_8295212114996092554_o.jp g?oh=9a06232728391aa5084ed1583db834f4&oe=5944E075

Mitch
02-10-2017, 01:32 PM
:lol

Reck
02-10-2017, 01:38 PM
FAKE NEWS.

And if this becomes reality? Still fake news?

The ghost of Spicer will remain working there.

Mark Celibate
02-10-2017, 02:02 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-234715

You cannot make this shit up. It's like having Yoni in the White House.

In ase you missed what Trump is going to fire Spicer over here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

:lmao

Nowhere in the article does it show that they were 'rattled'. The only thing is says is that "Trump's twitter silence shows how uncomfortable they are". Great logic! Who can argue with det one?

tbh you're just another example of somebody who's pretty intelligent but goes all out, full retard when defending their party.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2017, 03:26 PM

Nowhere in the article does it show that they were 'rattled'. The only thing is says is that "Trump's twitter silence shows how uncomfortable they are". Great logic! Who can argue with det one?

tbh you're just another example of somebody who's pretty intelligent but goes all out, full retard when defending their party.

:lol

DMC
02-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Must be one of those clowns who makes the YT videos that claims person X destroyed person Y in an interview, you watch and there's nothing there. Just clickbait. Don't start thinking clickbait titles indicate real events. Morons.

boutons_deux
02-10-2017, 10:47 PM
REPORT: Ex-Navy SEAL Carl Higbie Interviewed by White House for Press Secretary

Higbie told the Washingtonian that he spoke with several people about the position but hasn’t heard back from the White House yet.

“Well, I can say that I’ve offered my services,” Higbie confirms for Washingtonian when reached by phone. “I haven’t heard back from the administration yet. I’m honored to be even considered for this.”

Higbie says he has spoken with “a number of people” in interview rounds for the post.

Higbie interviewed for the position on Thursday, according to the sources. Higbie declined to confirm this.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-ex-navy-seal-carl-higbie-interviewed-by-white-house-for-press-secretary/

Spicer,You're Fired

FuzzyLumpkins
02-14-2017, 03:16 PM

How am I defending the dems? We are discussing the current GOP WH. Try again.

And Trump not reflexively defending people he identifies with on Twitter is a change in SOP.

You have poopooed the cited sources as well as the direct quote from a major donor. You keep dissembling from individual example to another hoping that someone will buy the bullshit. I think I am going to start calling you Kellyanne.