PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 8th seed futiilty.....

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Hasn't been discussed much around the league this year, but this is the first year I've ever seen where the 8th seeds on both sides look atrocious and their records are awful.. not just the Least this year, both conference 8th seed bubble teams are well under .500, in the case of the Least the 7th seeded Bulls are also hovering around .500 ... parity is just awful this year tbh. Watered town top heavy league yada yada

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 04:21 PM
futility ***

Arcadian
02-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Only 3 or 4 teams have any chance to win the title every year (arguably even 2). Being a Spurs fan, I don't remember what it feels like to not be in that discussion every year...but when this finally comes to an end, I don't know how I'll deal with it. Will I even enjoy following the NBA at that point? I cannot say for sure.

StrengthAndHonor
02-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Only 3 or 4 teams have any chance to win the title every year (arguably even 2). Being a Spurs fan, I don't remember what it feels like to not be in that discussion every year...but when this finally comes to an end, I don't know how I'll deal with it. Will I even enjoy following the NBA at that point? I cannot say for sure.

At least you guys have championship banners. Imagine rooting for a franchise that erects giant posters as replacements.

Mitch
02-08-2017, 01:45 AM
At least you guys have championship banners. Imagine rooting for a franchise that erects giant posters as replacements.

You guys can fly those division championships :tu

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Nope, but the Dak Prescott era will be going strong by then, so at least we have the Cowboys. But that's only 4-5 months a year unfortunately, while basketball season runs 6-8 months depending on how far your team goes.

Baseball season runs 7-8 months, but who honestly cares about baseball? Especially regular season baseball, the games are a dime a dozen which wreck the excitement