PDA

View Full Version : My jihad against Pop..

apalisoc_9
02-07-2017, 10:48 PM
Most recently, Popovich commented about Tim Duncan and the 1999-2007 years. According to Pop, he caused Timmy to lose some awards s cause he "coached". Insinuating that Pop used to do what he does now during Duncan years.

Which is completely false.

Tim Duncan 03 in particular Just dominated based on individual play and 40mpg.

Which has strongly left me disgusted and now come up with the conclusion that everything he does now is to benwfit his own Legacy.

Its weird how he likes to bench players on National Media day and I realized..He is the one guy that stands to benefit the most out if...Win, and people think its all about him. Lose and he didnt care.

Its very calculated.

I am officially against this terrible human being that uses Black people to advance his stupid political cause.

lilbthebasedgod
02-07-2017, 10:59 PM
But where's the proof lmao

superbigtime
02-07-2017, 11:16 PM
You're pretty fearless about posting your mental diarrhea.

BSfromTX
02-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Don't know that I agree, however I do believe Pops ego is beginning to be more evident. I've seen enough from him that is not always in keeping with humility and sacrifice.

Solid D
02-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Fake news tbh

GSH
02-08-2017, 01:22 AM
Most recently, Popovich commented about Tim Duncan and the 1999-2007 years. According to Pop, he caused Timmy to lose some awards s cause he "coached". Insinuating that Pop used to do what he does now during Duncan years.

Which has strongly left me disgusted and now come up with the conclusion that everything he does now is to benwfit his own Legacy.

Its weird how he likes to bench players on National Media day and I realized..He is the one guy that stands to benefit the most out if...Win, and people think its all about him. Lose and he didnt care.

Its very calculated.

I am officially against this terrible human being that uses Black people to advance his stupid political cause.

Duncan's long term leg problems were a direct result of not resting injuries long enough. No doubt about it. None.

It's known as "over-use injury". Look up the difference between tendonitis and tendonosis. When your tendons get injured (tendonitis) and you don't rest them, the body replaces collagen with something like scar tissue. It isn't stretchy like normal tendon tissue. And that's tendonosis - a chronic condition.

I'm sure Tim insisted on coming back too soon. But I'd be willing to bet that Pop became over-cautious after figuring out that a lot of Tim's chronic leg problems could have been prevented. Makes a lot more sense than the other conspiracy-theory talk. I think the guy has an ego bigger than Texas. But I think he realized that not letting stress injuries heal fully is a good way to lose a guy for the playoffs.

BTW - Manu had some similar over-use injury problems, but his were bone related. People call it "stress fracture". But it's an over-use injury, and it will heal properly if given time. His summer ball almost certainly contributed to chronic problems in his distal fibula (the leg bone down near where it meets the ankle).

TheGreatYacht
02-08-2017, 02:08 AM
I agree that Pop needs to stop babying his Max players, but let's be real... Kawhi is pretty fucking injury prone tbh :lol he even has a known history of Knee Tendonitis

Do you want a coach who kills your individual stats or a coach that kills your career like Thibs?

Here's a couple of Thibs players:
Zach Lavine - 37.2MPG..... torn ACL
Prime Derrick Rose - 4 seasons of 36.2MPG..... torn ACL
Luol Deng - 2010 thru 2014 38.1MPG..... almost died
Joakim Noah's all star seasons - 35.9MPG..... washed as hell

apalisoc_9
02-08-2017, 02:34 AM
No one is complaining about Kawhis current DNP. It could be legit who knows, but his resting players on national TV is well documented. Also the Duncan part really pisseed me off..

02-08-2017, 04:18 AM
I agree that Pop needs to stop babying his Max players, but let's be real... Kawhi is pretty fucking injury prone tbh :lol he even has a known history of Knee Tendonitis

Do you want a coach who kills your individual stats or a coach that kills your career like Thibs?

Joakim Noah's all star seasons - 35.9MPG..... washed as hellim all for today's nba but

:lol today's nba
:lol players can't play extended minutes without their knees exploding
:lol today's diets

TheGreatYacht
02-08-2017, 04:51 AM
im all for today's nba but

Oscar Robertson averaged 42.2MPG for his career.....

..... while wearing chucks :wow

:lol today's nutritionists
:lol today's "advanced" shoe technology
:lol today's trainers

02-08-2017, 05:19 AM

:lol jordan's
:lol eastern bloc training

unless todays athletes are just so much more athletic their injuries are more explosive and severe :wow

:tu today's nba

02-08-2017, 05:20 AM
will kawhi ever stay healthy for a full season ��

james evans
02-08-2017, 06:24 AM

That's my argument. Do you know the shoes that David Thompson, Big O, and Clyde Fraizer wore on the court? I'd like to see Westbrooke get a triiple double in these. Because I know he aint averaing a triple double in then.
http://wizardshark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Oscar-Robertson-Bucks.jpg

daledondale
02-08-2017, 06:36 AM

Joakim Noah's all star seasons - 35.9MPG..... washed as hell This. Also OP is bitching only because pop is white, i don't know what is his problem.

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-08-2017, 06:42 AM
This. Also OP is bitching only because pop is white, i don't know what is his problem.

Echoing whatever Harlem says duh. Same as a couple of other posters. They're probably his alts. If they're not it'd be really sad.

Solid D
02-08-2017, 09:43 AM
That's my argument. Do you know the shoes that David Thompson, Big O, and Clyde Fraizer wore on the court? I'd like to see Westbrooke get a triiple double in these. Because I know he aint averaing a triple double in then.

The Big O started wearing those Adidas in the late 60's. Before that, he mostly wore Converse All Stars.

lefty
02-08-2017, 09:43 AM
im all for today's nba but

unless todays athletes are just so much more athletic their injuries are more explosive and severe :wow

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oooh.gif

NameLess Scrub
02-08-2017, 12:31 PM

Did they play 82 games back in the day?

I'd think less games and also as you say the style play would contribute.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Pop has one of the biggest egos I've ever seen. He micromanages the hell out of everything. When the spurs win he wants it to be because of his system not because one of his players went off. Theirs a reason why he has never taken blame for a loss ever. He'll always blame the players.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 03:14 PM
OP is a jihadi, NSA @CIA @POTUS realDonaldTrump

UZER
02-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Pop has one of the biggest egos I've ever seen. He micromanages the hell out of everything. When the spurs win he wants it to be because of his system not because one of his players went off. Theirs a reason why he has never taken blame for a loss ever. He'll always blame the players.

And when hes asked a legit question about his strategy, he makes the reporter look like an ass.

bklynspursfan
02-08-2017, 03:23 PM

And how often do you see him boasting himself after wins? That's just ridiculous man. The hate for Pop on this site is comical. Not quite on Parker level yet, but I see it getting there soon.

Ya'll will appreciate the guy once he's gone.

Blake
02-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Fake news tbh

apalisoc_9
02-08-2017, 03:38 PM
And when hes asked a legit question about his strategy, he makes the reporter look like an ass.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Are apalisoc_9 and HarlemHeat the same person?

Floyd Pacquiao
02-08-2017, 03:42 PM

He's your classic smug jerk

dabom
02-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Are apalisoc_9 and HarlemHeat the same person?

No you stupid fuck. :lol

coachmac87
02-08-2017, 03:57 PM

Its very calculated.

OP is a faggot. What's the point of this thread?

spursistan
02-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Mods lurking here editing thread titles and not bothering with the security glitch hindering proper navigation on the site for the past week :lol..

Forum has already lost few posters because of thit shit smh..

coachmac87
02-08-2017, 03:58 PM
No you stupid fuck. :lol

You're their 3rd cousin tbh

apalisoc_9
02-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Mods lurking here editing thread titles and not bothering with the security glitch hindering proper navigation on the site for the past week :lol..

Forum has already lost few posters because of thit shit smh..

You can tell the new mod is a regular considering the new tittle but he's too bitch made to show himself :lol

CGD
02-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Wtf?

Are you what they call a troll? (Sorry new to social media/forums)

superbigtime
02-08-2017, 04:58 PM
And how often do you see him boasting himself after wins? That's just ridiculous man. The hate for Pop on this site is comical. Not quite on Parker level yet, but I see it getting there soon.

Ya'll will appreciate the guy once he's gone.

Splits
02-08-2017, 05:28 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oooh.gif

Holy shit. Who taught lefty to embed images after 83k+ posts?

Whoever you are, please inform him of the [ tweet]tweet#[/tweet] format.

thxkthx

lefty
02-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Holy shit. Who taught lefty to embed images after 83k+ posts?

Whoever you are, please inform him of the [ tweet]tweet#[/tweet] format.

thxkthx

How do you do that???????????

TD 21
02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
I wonder who's randomly and inexplicably sitting tonight and how close to game time it'll leak. If not that, then what inexplicable rotational tweak is made. Anything to disrupt the continuity and make himself part of the game story . . . hopefully, he'll at least cut back on his shtick until his Warriors lose again. :wakeup

DMC
02-08-2017, 07:22 PM
I'd like OP to declare a jihad on my balls, just to see if he can lick them.

offset formation
02-08-2017, 09:25 PM

Its very calculated.

Non-sequitor award winner

offset formation
02-08-2017, 09:26 PM
You can tell the new mod is a regular considering the new tittle but he's too bitch made to show himself :lol

You are a bad person. And stupid to boot. Congrats asshat.

spurtech09
02-08-2017, 09:31 PM
But where's the proof lmao

xtremesteven33
02-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Im in. Fuck Pop.

Play Boban
02-08-2017, 10:28 PM
This thread should be renamed "My Struggle", tbh.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-08-2017, 10:51 PM
1/10 thread

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Frankly... not that I agree with Apo in his jihad against Pop... (props for having nuts Apo...)

But he's to the point that he's above everyone and everything, beyond possible criticism and held in just pure admiration.... like he has transcended the world of mortal coaches and is in some heaven where he can make no wrong or no mistake.

Damn.... no one should be above everything and everyone to such an extreme. :toast

apalisoc_9
02-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Frankly... not that I agree with Apo in his jihad against Pop... (props for having nuts Apo...)

But he's to the point that he's above everyone and everything, beyond possible criticism and held in just pure admiration.... like he has transcended the world of mortal coaches and is in some heaven where he can make no wrong or no mistake.

Damn.... no one should be above everything and everyone to such an extreme. :toast

Girl, you deserve a free drink..

Pop us selfish.

tonight...you
02-09-2017, 09:07 PM

I want nobody, but Pop coaching this team.
I don't care what any of you say about his attitude.

You want another coach? Tell me who you want leading this team. Pop is incredible and players league-wide love him. And for good reason. Lebron told Murray he was going to the best place possible for him.
Why? Because of Buford? Timmy? The fans? No... He knows the engine behind the machine.

Tell me who any of you would rather right now in his place. Luke Walton? Who? Bradley?
Lol...

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 10:00 PM
I want nobody, but Pop coaching this team.
I don't care what any of you say about his attitude.

You want another coach? Tell me who you want leading this team. Pop is incredible and players league-wide love him. And for good reason. Lebron told Murray he was going to the best place possible for him.
Why? Because of Buford? Timmy? The fans? No... He knows the engine behind the machine.

Tell me who any of you would rather right now in his place. Luke Walton? Who? Bradley?
Lol...
I don't want another coach... But it's far to question decisions etc. To act and pretend that no one questions anything he does is beyond the scope of what I consider a free speech forum.

tonight...you
02-09-2017, 10:08 PM
I don't want another coach... But it's far to question decisions etc. To act and pretend that no one questions anything he does is beyond the scope of what I consider a free speech forum.
I say, repeatedly, he is not God, but this bashing is stoopid, and I spelled it like that on purpose.

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 10:10 PM
I say, repeatedly, he is not God, but this bashing is stoopid, and I spelled it like that on purpose.
Whatever if you have never questioned any decision he has made then come at me with that attitude. I am sure coaching choices in playofffs will come up, etc. If you want to go down Brooklyn path don't come at me with your stoopid blind fandom either.

tonight...you
02-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Whatever if you have never questioned any decision he has made then come at me with that attitude. I am sure coaching choices in playofffs will come up, etc. If you want to go down Brooklyn path don't come at me with your stoopid blind fandom either.

You just don't get it...
Makes me sad.

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 10:21 PM
You just don't get it...
Makes me sad.
Maybe I don't think I am in some tirade or crusade against Pop and you think I am? Maybe bc of that it's better I don't get it. What if I don't care to think that Pop is beyond being questioned on anything...

tonight...you
02-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Maybe I don't think I am in some tirade or crusade against Pop and you think I am? Maybe bc of that it's better I don't get it. What if I don't care to think that Pop is beyond being questioned on anything...

All I'm going to add is: When did I say he shouldn't be questioned?
I said he wasn't God. That means... something, right?

I said I'm done with the Pop bashing and so many posters are joining in, but I remember the coaches before him.

We can bring Tark the Shark back... We can have all sorts of people. Let's get Bob Hill back from his coaching coma!

There are no perfect coaches and any and all can questioned at all times, but he is the best coach this team has ever had and in the top 2-3 of all time.
I question things that he does, but I ain't gonna bitch about him as a coach, because he's the best we could possibly have right now.

And that's pretty badass, since he's, you know, one of THE best.

bklynspursfan
02-09-2017, 10:29 PM

Bringing me into other threads now lol, smh. Thought you were better than that .

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 10:48 PM
All I'm going to add is: When did I say he shouldn't be questioned?
I said he wasn't God. That means... something, right?

I said I'm done with the Pop bashing and so many posters are joining in, but I remember the coaches before him.

We can bring Tark the Shark back... We can have all sorts of people. Let's get Bob Hill back from his coaching coma!

There are no perfect coaches and any and all can questioned at all times, but he is the best coach this team has ever had and in the top 2-3 of all time.
I question things that he does, but I ain't gonna bitch about him as a coach, because he's the best we could possibly have right now.

And that's pretty badass, since he's, you know, one of THE best.
Any coach will be questioned. Worse coaches would span the regular hate thread in this forum trust me. But I don't think guys need to be censored for questioning things. I don't agree with some things guys make an issue of like the resting Kawhi and things of that nature but I don't come in to censor or criticize their opinions bc they see things differently. And who knows? Maybe sometimes Pop does get in his own way with his resting schtics and his system and stuff.. this overreaction is unnecessary. I am not claiming for a coaching change but Pop has been out coached on ocassion. In a public forum probably any of the public faces are fair to talk about at times. It's fair if you don't agree and give this topic 1/10 like someone above did.

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Bringing me into other threads now lol, smh. Thought you were better than that .
Feel free to join or stay away. :tu

dabom
02-09-2017, 10:55 PM
sagirl is a troll guys. Every single basketball take wrong. Think about that. :lol

Maybe she can enlighten us otherwise. :lol

dabom
02-09-2017, 11:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3gLDmXUcAAsMgZ.jpg

bklynspursfan
02-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Feel free to join or stay away. :tu

Alrighty then!

:bobo

SAGirl
02-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Alrighty then!

:bobo
Yea I don't want for there to be bad blood or anything.

on this topic, I do think Pop managing minutes has contributed to the health of his roster. One does wonder at times if he's overdoing it... the CIA Pop reasons...

offset formation
02-09-2017, 11:15 PM

#Apoaintgotshit

02-10-2017, 07:28 PM
OP with the rare goods, tbh

spursistan
02-11-2017, 07:50 AM
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) TD 21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17781) :lol

the media have taken this shitty narrative to disgusting levels, tbh..

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 07:55 AM
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) TD 21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17781) :lol

the media have taken this shitty narrative to disgusting levels, tbh..

Wow..Disgusting..Just Disgusting. Sad, players have to be ok with this otherwise they're labaled as unproffesional, thug etc.

Just disgusting.

BD24
02-11-2017, 09:46 AM
hahaha SAGirl gets so fucking defensive in here. Take a chill pill. Sounds like she probably doesn't get enough dick tbh.

CGD
02-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Make the Spurs Great Again