PDA

View Full Version : Jake tapper destroys Kelly Anne Conway

Trill Clinton
02-08-2017, 11:15 AM

Reck
02-08-2017, 11:27 AM
I saw that. This interview went on for 20 minutes.

A pure beatdown. The finishing blow was when he said we send reporters to the line of fire to cover these stories and then went on to show a collage of said reporters on the scene. :lol

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:37 AM

A pure beatdown. The finishing blow was when he said we send reporters to the line of fire to cover these stories and then went on to show a collage of said reporters on the scene. :lol

& she knelt too. She knows CNN puts out Fake News and yet she disavowed that fact during the interview---and at Tapper's demand. She must accept the reality that these people do not want this President to succeed. They want him to fail. They want to execute a coup upon him. To extend an "olive branch" as Conway did during this interview is kneeling. And I'll again make the association with the Lakers here. Only when we finally woke up to the fact that Media did not mean us well, that they made every effort to talk us out of the '85 NBA Title to sustain the status quo did we finally find our salvation. This was realized only because Magic broke the cord, as Trump has done. He broke the status quo of Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton on & on. When people around you do not want you to prosper, when they do not want you to succeed, then don't bed down with them. Kissing their ass, kneeling at their presence is not going to change their hate and conspiracy against (you). That's life. It's ugly, it's sad, but, it's the truth.

Reck
02-08-2017, 11:46 AM
& she knelt too. She knows CNN puts out Fake News and yet she disavowed that fact during the interview---and at Tapper's demand. She must accept the reality that these people do not want this President to succeed. They want him to fail. They want to execute a coup upon him. To extend an "olive branch" as Conway did during this interview is kneeling. And I'll again make the association with the Lakers here. Only when we finally woke up to the fact that Media did not mean us well, that they made every effort to talk us out of the '85 NBA Title to sustain the status quo did we finally find our salvation. This was realized only because Magic broke the cord, as Trump has done. He broke the status quo of Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton on & on. When people around you do not want you to prosper, when they do not want you to succeed, then don't bed down with them. Kissing their ass, kneeling at their presence is not going to change their hate and conspiracy against (you). That's life. It's ugly, it's sad, but, it's the truth.

Then be upset at her, Cub.

She willingly accepted the status quo, got bent over and than thanked the jew for it.

Blake
02-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Trump is going to lose his battle with Fake News.

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Then be upset at her, Cub.

She willingly accepted the status quo, got bent over and than thanked the jew for it.

Absolutely. Does she feel any better now that she knelt? No. She feels like shit. The kicker?......here's life:::had she held fast in the ranks she'd feel just as shitty. That's why she went out there TO him, to find peace. (Fighting) with someone, be it your wife, your boss, the checker at the Safeway in order to rightfully defend yourself isn't pleasant, the end is just as tumultuous if you are right, or, wrong, if you win, or lose. That's life. She'll not find peace as long as she remains in the (ring).

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Trump is going to lose his battle with Fake News.

That's what they said about his battle with Hillary.

He mopped the fuckin' floor with her.

Blake
02-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Conway is in over her head. They got her to quote exactly what they wanted.

"No, I don't think CNN is fake news."

Not as devastating as 6, but it's a dagger to be sure.

Blake
02-08-2017, 12:01 PM

I don't care what they said about Hillary. I care what I say about Media.

Hillary is a player in a game. Media is a god that transcends the sport.

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Conway is in over her head. They got her to quote exactly what they wanted.

"No, I don't think CNN is fake news."

Not as devastating as 6, but it's a dagger to be sure.

Exactly. She knelt at their command. She wants (it) to end. She thought she could do this, fight every single day, but, she can't hold the line. And they knew it. You could see her since the start trying to keep up. Like I've alluded to in other posts they've had her on the ropes numerous times and she's wriggled off and survived. She did not survive during this interview. They got her.

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:04 PM
I don't care what they said about Hillary. I care what I say about Media.

Hillary is a player in a game. Media is a god that transcends the sport.

Obviously Trump is not going to extinguish that light, Blake. He's sated to have them come into his body so he can get a hold of them and bloody them. He's already taken his beatings, his lumps thru the years and now is his opportunity to inflict wounds, damage, vengeance.

Blake
02-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Obviously Trump is not going to extinguish that light, Blake. He's sated to have them come into his body so he can get a hold of them and bloody them. He's already taken his beatings, his lumps thru the years and now is his opportunity to inflict wounds, damage, vengeance.

That's just it, his mightiest punches are just glancing blows off of Media. He can't win.

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:23 PM
That's just it, his mightiest punches are just glancing blows off of Media. He can't win.

No, but, he can inflict bodily injury upon them.

Blake
02-08-2017, 12:32 PM
No, but, he can inflict bodily injury upon them.

He can take out a few demons but the legion will heal quickly and will never die

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:36 PM
He can take out a few demons but the legion will heal quickly and will never die

He's in the scrolls, Blake. And they know it. Trump put a branding iron to Media, marked them. Will they survive? Absolutely. But, they've been touched.

Blake
02-08-2017, 12:39 PM
He's in the scrolls, Blake. And they know it. Trump put a branding iron to Media, marked them. Will they survive? Absolutely. But, they've been touched.

He put a stake through a few demons, that's all.

He can't win.

Splits
02-08-2017, 12:43 PM

By getting 2.8m votes less? What a beat down.

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:45 PM
He put a stake through a few demons, that's all.

He can't win.

He already won, that's why they've come after him with wooden stakes & silver bullets.

He fully understands & grasps the concept of the boundless bromide:::{What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.} That clear vision of the death cycle is unflyblown truth.

Thread
02-08-2017, 12:47 PM
By getting 2.8m votes less? What a beat down.

He didn't have to go to California.

Which reminds me, Splits:::are you doing your work on overturning that Electoral College thingy?

Splits
02-08-2017, 01:00 PM
He didn't have to go to California.

Which reminds me, Splits:::are you doing your work on overturning that Electoral College thingy?

And she didn't go to Texas

Yes. I left the country on 21 Jan. Enjoying my new digs

Blake
02-08-2017, 01:05 PM
He already won, that's why they've come after him with wooden stakes & silver bullets.

He fully understands & grasps the concept of the boundless bromide:::{What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.} That clear vision of the death cycle is unflyblown truth.

He won a few battles. He can't win the war.

And him being a huge hypocrite with his unapologetic alternative facts only weakens his position against Media.

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 01:30 PM
That was pretty savage

Thread
02-08-2017, 01:34 PM
He won a few battles. He can't win the war.

And him being a huge hypocrite with his unapologetic alternative facts only weakens his position against Media.

I find nothing wrong with the concept.

Just because someone says something is fact doesn't make it so.

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 01:41 PM
I find nothing wrong with the concept.

Just because someone says something is fact doesn't make it so.
Rational minds can always disagree... But the underlying facts that opinions and ideas are based off shouldn't be disputed. You've got a murder scene. There are some undisputed facts... The body, the blood, the cause of death, etc... But even with those objective facts, different detectives could come to different conclusions without one of them being fake news.

A different opinions or spin isn't fake news. Could be misleading or dishonest, certainly. But there's no "spin" when you invent a bowling green massacre.

Basically now the detectives are wasting their time arguing what color the blood is.

Chucho
02-08-2017, 01:42 PM
And she didn't go to Texas

Yes. I left the country on 21 Jan. Enjoying my new digs

Safe bet here; no one misses you.

Mitch
02-08-2017, 01:49 PM
:lol

djohn2oo8
02-08-2017, 01:51 PM

And Trump then gets trolled by Saturday NIGHT Live...

Mitch
02-08-2017, 01:57 PM
And Trump then gets trolled by Saturday NIGHT Live...

You mean these clowns, bud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDb2s_Mb_o&feature=youtu.be&t=55s

Blake
02-08-2017, 02:40 PM

They're showing the old clips where they covered terror attacks.

You're an idiot

Mitch
02-08-2017, 02:46 PM
They're showing the old clips where they covered terror attacks.

You're an idiot

'sup, Cuck. You must be new to the shenanigans the president takes part in.

Blake
02-08-2017, 02:56 PM
'sup, Cuck. You must be new to the shenanigans the president takes part in.

No i just took you for a Trump boot lick

TeyshaBlue
02-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Trump is very busy polishing his petard. Hoisting is very nearly a given at this point. If not, the rope he's playing out will be a player.

TeyshaBlue
02-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Btw, we're here.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/idiocracy-tv-dvd11.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/idiocracy-tv-dvd11.jpg.html)

clambake
02-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Btw, we're here.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/idiocracy-tv-dvd11.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/idiocracy-tv-dvd11.jpg.html):lol

hater
02-08-2017, 07:46 PM
She looks like the damn cryptkeeper

Scary shit tbqh

DMC
02-08-2017, 08:08 PM

The two aren't mutually exclusive. An organization as large as CNN can have many agendas and one of those is absolutely liberally aligned and they have proven it time and again. To deny it is queer.

Thread
02-08-2017, 08:12 PM
The two aren't mutually exclusive. An organization as large as CNN can have many agendas and one of those is absolutely liberally aligned and they have proven it time and again. To deny it is queer.

He makes our foxhole a pleasure to gather in.

hater
02-08-2017, 08:28 PM
oh and fake tapper is a joke

dude used to work for the CLintons for christsakes :lol he asked his bio to be removed from their website in 2015 so he can appear unbiased

fucking joke

Thread
02-08-2017, 08:52 PM

dude used to work for the CLintons for christsakes :lol he asked his bio to be removed from their website in 2015 so he can appear unbiased

fucking joke

Thank you, for the info, hater.

I want to beat the dog when I watch his show. That SOB drives me to distraction.

hater
02-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Thank you, for the info, hater.

I want to beat the dog when I watch his show. That SOB drives me to distraction.

Here ya go thread, you will enjoy this: :tu

Poof! CNN's Jake Tapper disappears from Clinton Foundation website: Column

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 09:29 PM

fucking joke

Here ya go thread, you will enjoy this: :tu

Poof! CNN's Jake Tapper disappears from Clinton Foundation website: Column

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/
ok, how does that link show he worked for the clintons?

DMC
02-08-2017, 09:51 PM
I don't think he worked for them, but he was a friend and most likely said he would speak, then withdrew for obvious reasons after George took a hit. They are all liberal shills, this is not news.

Th'Pusher
02-08-2017, 10:25 PM
I don't think he worked for them, but he was a friend and most likely said he would speak, then withdrew for obvious reasons after George took a hit. They are all liberal shills, this is not news.

That liberal shill went balls deep in your girl KAC.

hater
02-08-2017, 10:28 PM

that's all he can do since his idol Shillary was obliterated by girl KAC

at the end of the day who's the loser?

Thread
02-08-2017, 10:31 PM

And it takes away from the quality of Tapper's show and his approach for me now. I won't be as angry and righteous because now I know he was friends. I'll never look at him the same and that's a shame. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't read some of the information here. Ignorance is a blessing at times.

Thread
02-08-2017, 10:37 PM

She went there to find absolution and an olive branch in return for the one she came with. Big mistake.

I recall a couple weeks ago, maybe longer when she tried to "make friends" with Anderson Cooper during a heated exchange interview and he told her to the affect that wasn't his job to be her friend. I remember it plainly, but, nobody explored that moment further and it went away, but, it came back to bite her as Tapper busted her good.

Mitch
02-08-2017, 10:52 PM
And it takes away from the quality of Tapper's show and his approach for me now. I won't be as angry and righteous because now I know he was friends. I'll never look at him the same and that's a shame. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't read some of the information here. Ignorance is a blessing at times.

What's your go-to news network, Cub?

Blake
02-08-2017, 10:52 PM

America

DMX7
02-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Media is getting sick of shtick of not answering any questions. I always feel dumber after having heard her speak.

Thread
02-08-2017, 11:05 PM
What's your go-to news network, Cub?

CNN

Mitch
02-08-2017, 11:12 PM
CNN

For the news or for their constant look of defeat over the election?

Th'Pusher
02-08-2017, 11:27 PM

The American people, tbh.

Th'Pusher
02-08-2017, 11:29 PM
She went there to find absolution and an olive branch in return for the one she came with. Big mistake.

I recall a couple weeks ago, maybe longer when she tried to "make friends" with Anderson Cooper during a heated exchange interview and he told her to the affect that wasn't his job to be her friend. I remember it plainly, but, nobody explored that moment further and it went away, but, it came back to bite her as Tapper busted her good.

Right in her dirty little avocado.

pgardn
02-08-2017, 11:43 PM
No way she makes it 4 years constantly stomping out fires with her face.

This is Fire Marshall Bill level mutilation.

Th'Pusher
02-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Tapper doing a victory lap on Colbert tonight. I think he's wearing a necklace with one of her ears around her neck.

Thread
02-09-2017, 12:33 AM
No way she makes it 4 years constantly stomping out fires with her face.

This is Fire Marshall Bill level mutilation.

Perhaps that is the way she is telling us "No mas." If she cannot do that job the way Trump wants it done then don't put yourself thru it. But, to do it the way he wants it done is terribly difficult unless you are fully vested and EAGER for that life. I just took it for granted that she'd been with Trump for oodles of years. Not so, she's relatively new. Maybe all she could do is get him there and she can't stand to look any more. Same with Spicer? Maybe. If you can't do the wet work that Trump relishes, demands and takes pride in the scalps upon his tee pee lodge pole then walk away. There is a long line of people who will side him and never look back.

Thread
02-09-2017, 12:40 AM
For the news or for their constant look of defeat over the election?

All of it, and their women are gorgeous, especially that one with the male co-host early in the mornings. She's almost flat chested, but, I want to see those little teacups so fucking bad I could die. She is so smug and conceited---I'm in complete love with her.

Fox people make me nervous because they're such blatant ass kissers except for Shepard Smith. I know when Trump is wrong. I won't admit it aloud, but, I know. They'll put up the worse argument to the point that I get embarrassed for them and turn to another channel.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 01:38 PM
White House Staffer Kellyanne Conway Encourages People To “Go Buy Ivanka’s Stuff

In the wake of multiple stores dropping or de-emphasizing Ivanka Trump’s women’s clothing line, a senior White House official went on TV this morning to tell people to “Go out and buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

The First Daughter’s clothing line has been dropped in recent days by Nordstrom (https://consumerist.com/2017/02/03/nordstrom-says-poor-sales-to-blame-for-axing-ivanka-trump-line/), Neiman Marcus, and Belk. Yesterday, it was reported that TJ Maxx and Marshalls are removing Ivanka-branded signage and stocking these items alongside the rest of the women’s apparel (https://consumerist.com/2017/02/08/report-tj-maxx-telling-stores-not-to-highlight-ivanka-trump-products-throw-out-signs/).

Kellyanne Conway, a special adviser to the President and former manager of Trump’s election campaign, was on Fox and Friends this morning when the topic of Ivanka’s retail woes came up.

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff,” said Conway. “I hate shopping but I’m going to go get some for myself today.”

As The Hill notes (http://thehill.com/media/318656-conway-promotes-trump-daughters-merchandise-go-buy-ivankas-stuff), former deputy secretary of Labor and one-time White House staffer Christoper Lu believes that Conway may have violated a federal regulation against using public office for private gain (https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702):

That rule states that an employee — meaning (https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.102) “any officer or employee of an agency, including a special Government employee” — shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.”

There will certainly be debate as to whether this applies to Conway and other White House advisers. The rule says it applies to employees of an agency, which is defined (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/105) as “an Executive department, a Government corporation, and an independent establishment.”

https://consumerist.com/2017/02/09/white-house-staffer-kellyanne-conway-encourages-people-to-go-buy-ivankas-stuff/

Lawyers are the last people to respect the spirit of the law, if ever.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Conway Runs Out of Her Own Congressional GOP "Outreach Meeting"After they Dare to Ask her QUESTIONS! (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/8/1631412/-Conway-Runs-Out-of-Her-Own-Meeting-With-Congressional-GOP-After-they-Dare-to-Ask-her-QUESTIONS)

Kelly Anne Conway in her outreach campaign to Republicans on the Hill wound up running away from them when they — OHMYGOD — asked her QUESTIONS!!
Seems they’re not thrilled about having to take “so many calls” from their constituents about the horrid Betsy deVos with no backup or support from the WH.

One of President Donald Trump’s top advisors went to Capitol Hill (http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-abruptly-ends-capitol-hill-outreach-when-gop-staffer-asks-about-snl/) in hopes of reassuring uneasy Republican lawmakers about their role in the government — but the visits reportedly didn’t go so well.

Kellyanne Conway, one of Trump’s senior advisors, and Boris Epshteyn, who’s in charge of the surrogate team, met Monday morning with about 100 communications staffers for GOP senators, reported Politico (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-white-house-congress-234717).

The Trump administration claims the meetings ended with an ovation for Conway, but three sources told the website a very different story.

Conway boasted about the successful introduction of Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch last week, but the congressional staffers grilled her on the record number of calls (https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/senators-flooded-with-record-number-of-calls-against-betsy-devos-one-of-the-worst-nominees-ever/) their bosses had received about education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos.

“We said it would be nice to get some cover on this because we’re taking the heat on our own,” a communications director for one GOP senator told Politico. “But there was radio silence.”

Conway abruptly ended another meeting, where she dismissed the concerns of voters (http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-believes-liberals-jamming-capitol-hill-switchboard-are-not-real-people-report/) about DeVos, after a congressional staffer asked her about a “Saturday Night Live” sketch ridiculing (http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trumps-biggest-problem-with-mccarthys-spicer-impression-on-snl-was-his-portrayal-by-a-woman-report/) White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

The staffer asked Conway if she’d laughed at the sketch, the website reported, but a source said her face “turned to stone.”

A senior White House official told Politico that Conway did not comment on the SNL sketch and insisted that her face did not turn to stone.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/8/1631412/-Conway-Runs-Out-of-Her-Own-Meeting-With-Congressional-GOP-After-they-Dare-to-Ask-her-QUESTIONS?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-kellyanne-conway-runs-out-of-her-own-congressional-gop-outreach-meeting-after-they-dare-to-ask-her-questions&email_referrer=kellyanne-conway-runs-out-of-her-own-congressional-gop-outreach-meeting-after-they-dare-to-ask-her-questions&email_subject=kellyanne-conway-runs-out-of-her-own-congressional-gop-outreach-meeting-after-they-dare-to-ask-her-questions

DMC
02-09-2017, 02:03 PM
All of it, and their women are gorgeous, especially that one with the male co-host early in the mornings. She's almost flat chested, but, I want to see those little teacups so fucking bad I could die. She is so smug and conceited---I'm in complete love with her.

Fox people make me nervous because they're such blatant ass kissers except for Shepard Smith. I know when Trump is wrong. I won't admit it aloud, but, I know. They'll put up the worse argument to the point that I get embarrassed for them and turn to another channel.
CNN has been focused on nothing but Donald Trump for a year and a half. I don't recall one positive story about him there. Fox is the other side of the coin. The truth can in no way have such dichotomy. Now MSM has spun the concept of biased reporting to mean something good, that the facts are buried within the story but the narrative is part of an opinion piece and you should read and decide for yourself, only when you name your book "Why Trump Sucks" and list a bunch of stats then say "decide for yourself", you've decided for them already.

MSM is culpable, and they are in collusion. They need one another, this is why Meagan Kelly can go from hard right to hard left overnight. They are all in bed together and we're getting rotated in and out like Pizzagate kids.

Thread
02-09-2017, 03:20 PM
CNN has been focused on nothing but Donald Trump for a year and a half. I don't recall one positive story about him there. Fox is the other side of the coin. The truth can in no way have such dichotomy. Now MSM has spun the concept of biased reporting to mean something good, that the facts are buried within the story but the narrative is part of an opinion piece and you should read and decide for yourself, only when you name your book "Why Trump Sucks" and list a bunch of stats then say "decide for yourself", you've decided for them already.

MSM is culpable, and they are in collusion. They need one another, this is why Meagan Kelly can go from hard right to hard left overnight. They are all in bed together and we're getting rotated in and out like Pizzagate kids.

Sad, but, true. But don't say it out aloud again.

Blake
02-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Poor kelly Ann

Thread
02-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Poor kelly Ann

She's adrift, Blake. She is still looking for a friend and a soft seat and found it at FOX and blurted that junk out before she gave it a second thought because she is mentally in crisis and looking for a mooring to tie her boat to. Her body language is indicative and it is extremely difficult to watch her now. I just turn the channel, or, look at the wall. She wants to do that job, but, she is not qualified, (((nor up to it.))) The guy they had (Jason Miller?) was his name was going to be the point man, but, he resigned due to some kind of cheating on his wife shit. I'm sure Conway volunteered eagerly to be the point "man" but, it's winding down into a death spiral. They need to fine a male to do it, a cut throat bastard who relishes the assignment. Conway thought she'd relish it, but, it's too bloody for her. Let her stay in the WH and get a competent hit man. Priebus can't do it, he tried at first, but, went into full retreat after a week.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Even Chaffetz says KAC pimping Ivanka's junk is unacceptable. Probably won't go any further than that. Certainly not 8 Congressional committees and $Ms spent on investigations.

KAC proving to Trash that she'll take any beatings, say, do anything as a loyal soldier.

I wonder if Trash has grabbed her pussy?

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 06:40 PM
White House: Kellyanne Conway 'counseled' for plugging Ivanka Trump line

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/09/news/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-brand/index.html

Did pussy grabber in chief give her tongue lashing?

Th'Pusher
02-09-2017, 07:47 PM
White House Staffer Kellyanne Conway Encourages People To “Go Buy Ivanka’s Stuff

In the wake of multiple stores dropping or de-emphasizing Ivanka Trump’s women’s clothing line, a senior White House official went on TV this morning to tell people to “Go out and buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

The First Daughter’s clothing line has been dropped in recent days by Nordstrom (https://consumerist.com/2017/02/03/nordstrom-says-poor-sales-to-blame-for-axing-ivanka-trump-line/), Neiman Marcus, and Belk. Yesterday, it was reported that TJ Maxx and Marshalls are removing Ivanka-branded signage and stocking these items alongside the rest of the women’s apparel (https://consumerist.com/2017/02/08/report-tj-maxx-telling-stores-not-to-highlight-ivanka-trump-products-throw-out-signs/).

Kellyanne Conway, a special adviser to the President and former manager of Trump’s election campaign, was on Fox and Friends this morning when the topic of Ivanka’s retail woes came up.

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff,” said Conway. “I hate shopping but I’m going to go get some for myself today.”

As The Hill notes (http://thehill.com/media/318656-conway-promotes-trump-daughters-merchandise-go-buy-ivankas-stuff), former deputy secretary of Labor and one-time White House staffer Christoper Lu believes that Conway may have violated a federal regulation against using public office for private gain (https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702):

That rule states that an employee — meaning (https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.102) “any officer or employee of an agency, including a special Government employee” — shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.”

There will certainly be debate as to whether this applies to Conway and other White House advisers. The rule says it applies to employees of an agency, which is defined (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/105) as “an Executive department, a Government corporation, and an independent establishment.”

https://consumerist.com/2017/02/09/white-house-staffer-kellyanne-conway-encourages-people-to-go-buy-ivankas-stuff/

Lawyers are the last people to respect the spirit of the law, if ever.

White trash.

pgardn
02-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Perhaps that is the way she is telling us "No mas." If she cannot do that job the way Trump wants it done then don't put yourself thru it. But, to do it the way he wants it done is terribly difficult unless you are fully vested and EAGER for that life. I just took it for granted that she'd been with Trump for oodles of years. Not so, she's relatively new. Maybe all she could do is get him there and she can't stand to look any more. Same with Spicer? Maybe. If you can't do the wet work that Trump relishes, demands and takes pride in the scalps upon his tee pee lodge pole then walk away. There is a long line of people who will side him and never look back.

Yeah...

I know a lot of people who enjoy being sucker punched.
They are lining up now.

pgardn
02-09-2017, 08:15 PM

Trump et al love it. They crave it. The circus got popular.
And now he is president so anytime he needs attention they wait.

Splits
02-09-2017, 08:25 PM
The guy they had (Jason Miller?) was his name was going to be the point man, but, he resigned due to some kind of cheating on his wife shit.

lol pretends to detest "media" yet forms his opinions from said persons

what a sad contradictory sack of shit

Bobby Peru
02-09-2017, 09:46 PM
lol pretends to detest "media" yet forms his opinions from said persons

what a sad contradictory sack of shit

werent you for Hillary yet you detest Trump being a liar you hypocritical piece of shit? :lol

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Trump aide: ‘Sexist’ Jake Tapper used Kellyanne Conway as a ‘punching bag’ because she’s a woman

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Sebastian-Gorka-via-screencap-800x430.png

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/sexist-jake-tapper-used-kellyanne-conway-as-a-punching-bag-because-shes-a-woman-trump-aide/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

spurraider21
02-13-2017, 03:28 AM
:cry identity politics

Winehole23
01-26-2021, 09:55 AM
Kelly Anne punishes her daughter for dishing the family dirt

Leetonidas
01-26-2021, 10:03 AM

wtf? disgusting if true

Will Hunting
01-26-2021, 10:14 AM
NGL it’s really weird how George Conway spends so much time trolling on twitter when his family is falling apart.

Trill Clinton
01-26-2021, 10:18 AM

revenge porn and isn't her daughter underage?

Monostradamus
01-26-2021, 10:22 AM
NGL it’s really weird how George Conway spends so much time trolling on twitter when his family is falling apart.
They’re both delusional narcissists who have no business raising children. He just fell ass backwards into the choice to oppose Trump which makes him seem more palatable.

Winehole23
01-26-2021, 10:31 AM
revenge porn and isn't her daughter underage?she's 16.