PDA

View Full Version : LMAO LIBTARDS: CLINTON WORKING ON A 2020 COMEBACK WITH A BOOK AND TV SHOW....

hater
02-08-2017, 08:07 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

good lord

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Is Hillary Prepping For 2020?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11127/hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro

“Raising doubts about legitimacy of election, even w/out overturning result, is part of Clinton’s plans to keep her options open for 2020…Make some calls. You’ll hear the same from her confidants.”

This would be best case scenario for Republicans. Hillary was a historically bad candidate. She was the first female major party candidate in history, and she was unable to pull away from a man who was caught on tape talking about grabbing women by the “p***y”; :lmao

Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president – and is mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

Clinton would be 73 years old if she were to challenge President Donald Trump – again – and win the White House the next time around.

Launching a TV program now would make her America’s second-oldest female news or talk show host on the small screen, after only Joy Behar of ‘The View.’

Author Ed Klein wrote Wednesday on his blog that according to a Clinton insider, the former secretary of state is open to the idea.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-2020-plans-revealed/#ixzz4Y95wL1Kj

Is Hillary Clinton Looking to Launch a TV Talk Show as a Springboard to 2020 White House Bid?

“She’s utterly determined not to fade into the background,” Klein’s source said. “She intends to stay in the limelight and keep fighting the good fight.” :lol

http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-hillary-clinton-looking-to-launch-a-tv-talk-show-as-a-springboard-to-2020-white-house-bid/

:lmao
who on earth would watch Hillary Clinton drool for 30 minutes?

Actually, probably a lot of wage slave zombies who are #StillWithHer. And also of course the many millions who hate her, just for a laugh.

Thread
02-08-2017, 08:11 PM
If the dumb ass had challenged the count instead of letting Stein do it she could have found a path. Instead she didn't even realize that a 1% like Stein had no standing. Then she signs on mid way thru and made another ass of herself.

Regardless Trump will once & again mop the floor with her fuckin' wide ass.

hater
02-08-2017, 08:14 PM
oh shit just saw this :lmao

:wow :wow

:lmao its happening

baseline bum
02-08-2017, 08:21 PM
If Clinton gets the 2020 nomination I'll vote a fucking straight Republican ticket.

Mitch
02-08-2017, 09:26 PM
She has a better chance of winning in 4 years than surviving, tbh

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 09:30 PM
i dont see her running

Bobby Peru
02-08-2017, 09:33 PM
i dont see her running

I dont see her breathing

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 09:33 PM
I dont see her breathing
ok

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 09:50 PM
If Clinton gets the 2020 nomination I'll vote a fucking straight Republican ticket.

she'll lose in a Mondale-Reagan landslide winning only NY, CA, DC, maybe Vermont and WA state, and Trump will win all the rest

Blake
02-08-2017, 10:54 PM
oh shit just saw this :lmao

:wow :wow

:lmao its happening

Yeah the Republicans gift wrapped her the catch phrase "she persisted"

Spurminator
02-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Sources seem legit.

Reck
02-08-2017, 11:51 PM
This dumb kunt.

But it's not like she would win anyway. Doubt she would even win one state if running against...say Warren and Bernie's corpse.

UZER
02-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Who knows. "It's time for a women" might be enough in 2020 with the way these kids think nowadays.

DMX7
02-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Trump vs. Clinton in 2020 would make people throw-up. It's not going to happen.

StrengthAndHonor
02-09-2017, 12:34 AM
This dumb kunt.

But it's not like she would win anyway. Doubt she would even win one state if running against...say Warren and Bernie's corpse.
With liberal cucks like you, Hillary will always have a chance.

Thread
02-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Trump vs. Clinton in 2020 would make people throw-up. It's not going to happen.

Can you imagine it though? My God it would be incredible.

ElNono
02-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Can you imagine it though? My God it would be incredible.

Incredibly terrible. It would be like the remake of Blair Witch Project...

Wild Cobra
02-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Incredibly terrible. It would be like the remake of Blair Witch Project...

And, a 49 state sweep for Trump.

ElNono
02-09-2017, 01:59 AM
And, a 49 state sweep for Trump.

I don't know about that, but I would still give him better odds even though he would be the incumbent...

Reck
02-09-2017, 02:36 AM
With liberal cucks like you, Hillary will always have a chance.

What a shitty, throw away comment by the resident reject.

Wild Cobra
02-09-2017, 02:54 AM
I don't know about that, but I would still give him better odds even though he would be the incumbent...

I know, but if he actually pulls the things off I see him attempting, he should do as well as Reagan did for his 2nd term.

I mention he 49 states, because California voted about 2:1 Hitlary:Trump. I don't see him winning that californicated state no matter how well he does these next 4 years.

ElNono
02-09-2017, 03:31 AM
I know, but if he actually pulls the things off I see him attempting, he should do as well as Reagan did for his 2nd term.

I mention he 49 states, because California voted about 2:1 Hitlary:Trump. I don't see him winning that californicated state no matter how well he does these next 4 years.

It's a different world from the 80's, tbh, the polarization is palpable. Reagan won his '80 election with almost a 10 million vote difference. His re-election against Mondale by almost 17 million.
Realistically, I think Trump's trajectory is to disappoint in the long run. Eventually, people will tune him out for one reason or another (the base will always be there, though). It's not just him, happens to almost everybody in public office after a while. I understand the current excitement over winning an election that seemed out of reach for a while, but this stuff tapers off with time. I think what eventually will make or break his administration is what he's able to achieve in the economy, and him not actually being a typical conservative when it comes to things like spending, will encounter some resistance (don't forget dubya cut taxes too, splurged in things like Medicare part D, and ended up being called a RINO). I hope it does work out though, we all could use a better economy. I mean, I would've expected the same from a shitty candidate like Shillary. I think anything past 4 years would've been extremely dubious.

All that said, if the Dems don't get the Clintons out of the way (and the Obamas too), and move on to the new crowd of candidates (which they have a few), then that's a self-inflicted wound, IMO.

Mitch
02-09-2017, 04:24 AM
It's a different world from the 80's, tbh, the polarization is palpable. Reagan won his '80 election with almost a 10 million vote difference. His re-election against Mondale by almost 17 million.
Realistically, I think Trump's trajectory is to disappoint in the long run. Eventually, people will tune him out for one reason or another (the base will always be there, though). It's not just him, happens to almost everybody in public office after a while. I understand the current excitement over winning an election that seemed out of reach for a while, but this stuff tapers off with time. I think what eventually will make or break his administration is what he's able to achieve in the economy, and him not actually being a typical conservative when it comes to things like spending, will encounter some resistance (don't forget dubya cut taxes too, splurged in things like Medicare part D, and ended up being called a RINO). I hope it does work out though, we all could use a better economy. I mean, I would've expected the same from a shitty candidate like Shillary. I think anything past 4 years would've been extremely dubious.

All that said, if the Dems don't get the Clintons out of the way (and the Obamas too), and move on to the new crowd of candidates (which they have a few), then that's a self-inflicted wound, IMO.

People won't tune him out, Tbh. He's polarizing and transparent, every day is another adventure of hate or admiration with him. He'll be under the microscope for 4yrs unlike Obama who most people were bored with after he was sworn in.

Tbh he is going to win his second term on the corpses of the DNC. They will not go anywhere with Warren, booker or some other dinosaur like Pelosi. They are looking at 2004 deja vu already, no Democrat has the charisma to pull it off. Best shot they have is to run away from identity politics by finding a classical liberal Democrat.

Splits
02-09-2017, 04:56 AM
lol people won't tune him out

his approval ratings will be in the low 30s this time next year

Thread
02-09-2017, 05:24 AM
lol people won't tune him out

his approval ratings will be in the low 30s this time next year

How bout if I take that hockey stick and make a Fudgesicle out of you, sweetheart?

Splits
02-09-2017, 05:54 AM
What the fuck are you doing up at this hour, Dale?

Thread
02-09-2017, 06:01 AM
What the fuck are you doing up at this hour, Dale?

I couldn't sleep. I always wake up worrying that something has befallen Trump.

Splits
02-09-2017, 06:07 AM
I couldn't sleep. I always wake up worrying that something has befallen Trump.

What a sorry and sordid life you lead

ElNono
02-09-2017, 07:18 AM
People won't tune him out, Tbh. He's polarizing and transparent, every day is another adventure of hate or admiration with him. He'll be under the microscope for 4yrs unlike Obama who most people were bored with after he was sworn in.

Tbh he is going to win his second term on the corpses of the DNC. They will not go anywhere with Warren, booker or some other dinosaur like Pelosi. They are looking at 2004 deja vu already, no Democrat has the charisma to pull it off. Best shot they have is to run away from identity politics by finding a classical liberal Democrat.

We'll see Mitch. I think there's a component of instilling fear that simply can't be sustained over time. Novelty eventually wears off (see: hope and change, black prez, etc). Tough words move on to action, and then to results. At the end of the journey, it always boils down to what have you done for me lately. Not from the base, that's there (on both sides). Neither base can win outright though.

I hold no ill will towards him, tbh, too early to call anything. Statistically speaking though, most presidents worn out their welcome just being in the public eye. Nature of the job.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 07:27 AM
"too early to call anything"

:lol

Mitch
02-09-2017, 11:30 AM
We'll see Mitch. I think there's a component of instilling fear that simply can't be sustained over time. Novelty eventually wears off (see: hope and change, black prez, etc). Tough words move on to action, and then to results. At the end of the journey, it always boils down to what have you done for me lately. Not from the base, that's there (on both sides). Neither base can win outright though.

I hold no ill will towards him, tbh, too early to call anything. Statistically speaking though, most presidents worn out their welcome just being in the public eye. Nature of the job.

Yep, too early. Trump is a unique case so who knows how he'll fair over the years.

Axl Rose
02-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Honestly don't think she'll last that long with her health issues. Besides that she wasn't even able to handle the appearances and physical demand of the campaign this time around, so how will she run in 2020? Live stream from her bedside for the debates?

Bobby Peru
02-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Honestly don't think she'll last that long with her health issues. Besides that she wasn't even able to handle the appearances and physical demand of the campaign this time around, so how will she run in 2020? Live stream from her bedside for the debates?

The baby fetuses she purchased in Haiti should keep her alive for a while

DMC
02-09-2017, 05:38 PM
The baby fetuses she purchased in Haiti should keep her alive for a while

What is a baby fetus? Is that like the opposite of an adult fetus?

DarrinS
02-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Warren should run in 2020.

Reck
02-09-2017, 07:59 PM

Looks like the novelty is already wearing off.

Today was probably Trump's worst day as president and everyone is kind of bailing out on him.

First he has one of his mouth pieces plug products for his daughter possibibly violating some ethics and laws in the process then he gets that ugly faggot Chaffets to say that this needs to be dealt with.

And now the court rules against him 3 to none while none of his pals are anywhere to be found. :lol

Bobby Peru
02-09-2017, 08:03 PM
What is a baby fetus?

its what you never were ya test tube dummy

Will Hunting
02-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Warren should run in 2020.

Warren ruined any shot she had at being a viable candidate after how much of a whore for the Clintons she was in 2016.

DarrinS
02-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Warren ruined any shot she had at being a viable candidate after how much of a whore for the Clintons she was in 2016.

I was being sarcastic. If Dems REALLY want to win everything back, they need to kick all the hardcore SJW's to the curb, especially the old ones. But they won't do that.

ElNono
02-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

mavsfan1000
02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Nothing I enjoy more than voting against Hillary.

DarrinS
02-12-2017, 11:27 PM

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

Run Hillary, run

mavsfan1000
02-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Run Hillary, run
Republicans would love that.

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 11:33 PM

3rd time lucky? or 3 time loser?

Dems MUST abandon the Clinton machine, 3rd Way (Wall St), New Democrats, and go back to the party of have-nots vs haves, the party labor vs capital.

Hillary and her machine aren't going to do that.

She would be running against Pence, not Don The con.

DMX7
02-13-2017, 01:00 AM
FAKE NEWS

hater
02-13-2017, 02:06 PM

:lmao :lol would be hilarious