PDA

View Full Version : Gonna spoonfeed boutons on this one, tbh...

ElNono
02-09-2017, 02:15 AM
So I was at the Spurs-Sixers game, and there was this old white couple sitting behind us. Holy shit, they were bitching all game. First, that the players were wearing a "Black History Month" (or something like that) t-shirt on warmups. Then that the music was "that hip-hop crap". Then that the girls taking the courtside orders all looked like bimbos (some did, tbh, fake tits galore). Man, I dunno if Trump winning Pennsylvania dragged these people out, but I'm pretty sure they ain't coming back to a game :lol

Frankly, I've been to going to games for a very long time now, in many places, from the AT&T in San Anton, to the Pepsi Center in Denver and pretty much every arena in the Tri-State area and Philly, and I've never seen anything like it :lol

Anyways, good laughs were had, tbh... there you go boutons, time to generalize...

Wild Cobra
02-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Some people just love having something to complain about.

Blake
02-09-2017, 03:14 AM
The generalization I take from that is that's just typical low IQ Philly fan.

If we're stereotyping

Thread
02-09-2017, 05:21 AM
We're feelin' strong again, El. Blacks used to hide from whites. Now whites have been hiding from blacks. Trump has changed that. We're no longer hiding. We're coming out and showing our white again. Trump not only said Make America Great Again. He said Make America Great Again. He said, "I am your beacon, I am your white knight, Hans, get up and Make America Great Again. I invented MAGA. I slapped a trademark on it. If I had a family like you, they'd look like me."

I looked at my family. Good Lord. I looked again. Jesus Christ. One more time. Fine, they're all working. The boys all believe in Trump. "Now can I 'borrow' $50 dad?" Girl? I wouldn't trust her to not cancel out my vote as far as I could throw her. "I grabbed your snootch. I talk about snootch all the time. I looked up your dress that time when we first started. It's a guy thing, honeybun." Each time she walks away grumblin'...she will not relent, gd it.

DarrinS
02-09-2017, 07:26 AM
See Bill Burr's epic Philly rant, tbh

pgardn
02-09-2017, 08:26 AM
In from Western Pennsylvania possibly. Worse than the more silent old Texas redneck imo.

Since we are making generalizations...