PDA

View Full Version : Trump blames violence in Chicago on undocumented immigrants

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 10:20 AM
President Donald Trump has called out Chicago’s surging violence for the second day in a row, faulting gang members who are “not even legally in our country" for much of the city's crime.

Trump urged a group of cops Wednesday at the Major Cities Police Chiefs Association Conference in Washington to “turn in the bad ones” to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, referring to undocumented gang members.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/trump-blames-chicago-violence-undocumented-gang-members-413191773.html%3Famp%3Dy?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 10:22 AM
I agree with Don Cheeto that the violence in Chicago is rooted on the Mexican cartels supplying drugs and guns in the inner city. I look forward to seeing what angle his administration takes on this issue.

ducks
02-09-2017, 10:24 AM
I blame it on both parents working and not training their kids letting the babysitters do that

Blake
02-09-2017, 10:46 AM
"...Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office continued to push for a federal partnership Wednesday, criticizing Trump for failing to act.

“With all the talk and no action, you have to wonder whether the administration is serious about working with us on solutions, or if they are just using violence in this great city to score political points,” Emanuel spokesman Matt McGrath said in a statement.

“We’ve been clear, there are ways the federal government can help, and we’re happy to partner with the new administration whenever they decide to stop talking and start acting,” McGrath added.

Trump also highlighted the city's violence during a meeting at the White House Tuesday with county sheriffs from across the country.

“Literally hundreds of shootings a month,” Trump said. “It’s worse than some of the places that we read about in the Middle East where you have wars going on.”

“It’s so sad. Chicago’s become so sad,” he added.

Trump also warned Chicago officials last month that he would “send in the Feds” if they can’t get a grip on the ongoing “carnage.”

Emanuel responded to the president's threats last week, urging Trump to “just send them.”

“Send more FBI, DEA, ATF agents,” the mayor said during a press conference. “We don’t have to talk about it anymore. Just send them.”......

Lol smh Donald

tlongII
02-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Sorry Blake, but Rahm Emanuel is the one that looks bad there.

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 11:04 AM
I blame it on both parents working and not training their kids letting the babysitters do that

So u disagree with Cheetolini that the violence in Chicago is rooted in drugs and guns in the violent areas coming from Mexican cartels?

Blake
02-09-2017, 11:07 AM

I don't care. It's hilarious that Rahm called him out.

Let's see if Trump folds or shows his pair of 2s

FuzzyLumpkins
02-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I agree with Don Cheeto that the violence in Chicago is rooted on the Mexican cartels supplying drugs and guns in the inner city. I look forward to seeing what angle his administration takes on this issue.

drugs sure but most of the guns come from Indiana. It is well documented.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 11:10 AM

:lol Hilariously WRONG, yet again

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 11:15 AM
drugs sure but most of the guns come from Indiana. It is well documented.

Really?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Really?

Yup

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/Assets/downloads/20151102-Tracing-Guns.pdf

According to the ATF, almost all of the guns recovered at crime scenes were originally sold at retail
stores by federally licensed firearms dealers (FFLs).15 Thus, unlike narcotics, guns begin as legal
products in a legal marketplace. Along the way, however, many guns are diverted into the hands of
criminals through theft; “straw purchasing,” where a legal gun buyer is paid to purchase a gun for a
gun trafficker or criminal; and private sales at gun shows and online, where sellers are not required
by federal law to conduct background checks or keep paperwork on the gun transfer.

Drugs are made and imported through Mexico. Guns are sold with minimum oversight in the US.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Has Rahm been held to account for all the tax money he has already received to *fight crime*?

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Would you like to head up an investigation on the babysitters?

DMC
02-09-2017, 11:39 AM

You think these thugs in Chicago had parents and babysitters? lol

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Yup

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/Assets/downloads/20151102-Tracing-Guns.pdf

Drugs are made and imported through Mexico. Guns are sold with minimum oversight in the US.

Didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 11:46 AM
2 cops shot in their car in NYC a couple years ago? gun came from GA rural inbreds, a source well known to NYPD

Blake
02-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Has Rahm been held to account for all the tax money he has already received to *fight crime*?

Are you referring to something specific or are you just trying to create a conspiracy per par

clambake
02-09-2017, 11:50 AM
You think these thugs in Chicago had parents and babysitters? lol

agree.

but ducks? you wrong on the parent thing. these parents need supervision.

and on the babysitter thing? you think these people hire babysitters?

ducks
02-09-2017, 11:51 AM
So u disagree with Cheetolini that the violence in Chicago is rooted in drugs and guns in the violent areas coming from Mexican cartels?

drugs are part of the problem bad parenting
proper training about drugs from their parents will go along way

ducks
02-09-2017, 11:55 AM
there are parents who need to go to school to learn to became parents
but some are parents because when they were 15 they got pregnant and became one but are not mature enough to be a parent

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Are you referring to something specific or are you just trying to create a conspiracy per par
I'm going with Politicians and Gov't heads are money wasting do nothings in general per par.
If Rahm has been honestly trying and truly needs more resources, please give it to him Donny.

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 12:01 PM

These parents are either on drugs or selling them which results in either death or jail. I agree with trump that tackling the cartels head on is necessary.

Then I'd like to see more job opportunities and improved schools in these communities as well.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:02 PM
there are parents who need to go to school to learn to became parents
but some are parents because when they were 15 they got pregnant and became one but are not mature enough to be a parent
So we could have a combo of like 36 year old mom and 18 year old babysitter?

DMC
02-09-2017, 12:10 PM

Many of these parents won't stop being adolescents themselves. They want thug life till they are 50, but will likely die or be in prison before 30. They have kids and their kids watch either other. They learn from older kids on the street. It's not suburbia we're talking about. Many of these folks are born and raised in abject (American) poverty because what taxpayer funding their parent gets never makes it to them.

DMC
02-09-2017, 12:15 PM
These parents are either on drugs or selling them which results in either death or jail. I agree with trump that tackling the cartels head on is necessary.

Then I'd like to see more job opportunities and improved schools in these communities as well.

Same here but you have to build it correctly else you just plop down a lot of money to make something that looks good short term, until it's a graffiti fucked eye sore and robbed of all it's resources. It would have a prison style fence around it to keep it safe from the very people you're trying to help. So I don't think a utopia will just appear due to funding. You could put a trillion dollars into Chicago schools and still have the same results, just better buildings. The trick, I think, is to make education and higher education available for people who want it, so they can get out. People who get out inspire others. That's why I deplore those who get out, get wealthy and pretend they miss being in the ghetto.

Blake
02-09-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm going with Politicians and Gov't heads are money wasting do nothings in general per par.
If Rahm has been honestly trying and truly needs more resources, please give it to him Donny.

What if he hasn't spent money the way you'd like.

Thread
02-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Many of these parents won't stop being adolescents themselves. They want thug life till they are 50, but will likely die or be in prison before 30. They have kids and their kids watch either other. They learn from older kids on the street. It's not suburbia we're talking about. Many of these folks are born and raised in abject (American) poverty because what taxpayer funding their parent gets never makes it to them.

D---His finest hour rages on.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Same here but you have to build it correctly else you just plop down a lot of money to make something that looks good short term, until it's a graffiti fucked eye sore and robbed of all it's resources. It would have a prison style fence around it to keep it safe from the very people you're trying to help. So I don't think a utopia will just appear due to funding. You could put a trillion dollars into Chicago schools and still have the same results, just better buildings. The trick, I think, is to make education and higher education available for people who want it, so they can get out. People who get out inspire others. That's why I deplore those who get out, get wealthy and pretend they miss being in the ghetto.
What did you think of the Cosby show with the Huckstables?

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I'd have to see an exact for instance.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:26 PM
What if money was spent on babysitter programs featuring babysitters like this?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8a/ae/4a/8aae4a68ee47df25cea0cd5f68fcf067.jpg
Or would she stand a chance in the Chiraq ravaged hoods?

Thread
02-09-2017, 12:26 PM

I could never find the words for my mirrored beliefs.

D had them the entire time.

Blake
02-09-2017, 12:31 PM
I'd have to see an exact for instance.

Yeah me too. That's why your scenario is ridiculous until you look it up.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Yeah me too. That's why your scenario is ridiculous until you look it up.
I'm not going to do your work for you.

Blake
02-09-2017, 12:40 PM
...So I don't think a utopia will just appear due to funding. You could put a trillion dollars into Chicago schools and still have the same results, just better buildings. The trick, I think, is to make education and higher education available for people who want it, so they can get out.

Well yeah it's common knowledge we spend more per kid than anyone else in the world so simply throwing money at it doesn't completely solve things.

I concur with the higher education part and would go further to say get rid of 11th and 12th graders that have no desire to be in school. Get admission requirements for 11th/12th grades.

If you don't have the marks to get into 11th grade but want to be in school, give trade school options.

From anecdote I've known a large number of teachers that feel like they are baby sitting many of these kids instead of doing real teaching.

Blake
02-09-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm not going to do your work for you.

It's your question, your scenario, your work. I don't give a flip if your retarded question never gets you the answer you want.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:46 PM
It's your question, your scenario, your work. I don't give a flip if your retarded question never gets you the answer you want.
I think you do care and you're suppressing.
Would you spend money on that blonde babysitter?

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:54 PM
President Donald Trump has called out Chicago’s surging violence for the second day in a row, faulting gang members who are “not even legally in our country" for much of the city's crime.

Trump urged a group of cops Wednesday at the Major Cities Police Chiefs Association Conference in Washington to “turn in the bad ones” to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, referring to undocumented gang members.

How in the hell can anyone be against this?

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 12:55 PM
2 cops shot in their car in NYC a couple years ago? gun came from GA rural inbreds, a source well known to NYPD

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:56 PM
^^^

Exactly. Rahm and Blake trying to change the subject.
Turn in the farking undocumented gang bangers.
Let Donnys Homeland Security work them over.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 12:58 PM
And now you're trying to change the subject.
Stick to Chicago and OP.

Blake
02-09-2017, 01:06 PM
I think you do care and you're suppressing.
Would you spend money on that blonde babysitter?

Sure, I'll spend your money on her. If she's legal.

Blake
02-09-2017, 01:07 PM
^^^

Exactly. Rahm and Blake trying to change the subject.
Turn in the farking undocumented gang bangers.
Let Donnys Homeland Security work them over.

You ended that post saying exactly what Rahm is saying, genius.

clambake
02-09-2017, 01:09 PM
the mayor is saying "we'll be waiting"
the mayor is saying "bring them here"

the mayor is saying "put up or shut up"

clambake
02-09-2017, 01:21 PM
trump wasn't expecting that reaction. he just got raised.

rahm is a shrewd dude.

clambake
02-09-2017, 01:23 PM

damn tlong i didn't see this post before now. rahm is schooling trump.

tlongII
02-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Is Chicago a Sanctuary City?

clambake
02-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Is Chicago a Sanctuary City?

who cares. trump said i'll bring in the feds. rahm said bring them. trump should avoid this rahm guy.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Chicago is a sanctuary city and RE said it would continue to be a sanctuary city, calling Trash's bluff.

California is a sanctuary state and intends to stay one.

Thread
02-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Chicago is a sanctuary city and RE said it would continue to be a sanctuary city, calling Trash's bluff.

California is a sanctuary state and intends to stay one.

- "We'll we're gonna see what we can about that." "Books" as he fills all the chambers and tosses the empty bottle of laudanum on the bed next to his tombstone. It's his birthday. He's gonna take the trolley down to the Cosmopolitan and celebrate it.

DMC
02-09-2017, 01:54 PM
What did you think of the Cosby show with the Huckstables?

Didn't watch it. Any show that portrays a black family as successful and professional where kids are educated and cared for is a good thing.

DMC
02-09-2017, 01:58 PM
who cares. trump said i'll bring in the feds. rahm said bring them. trump should avoid this rahm guy.

Trump will bring in more than Rahm can handle and completely remove Rahm from any authority. Don't fuck with POTUS. Rahm knows this.

clambake
02-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Trump will bring in more than Rahm can handle and completely remove Rahm from any authority. Don't fuck with POTUS. Rahm knows this.

remove him. lol

Blake
02-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Yeah I'd love to see Trump remove an elected official from authority. That'd be a sight.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Yeah I'd love to see Trump remove an elected official from authority. That'd be a sight.
It could be glorious.

Fabbs
02-09-2017, 03:33 PM
You ended that post saying exactly what Rahm is saying, genius.
Nope.
This is what Donny said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/trump-blames-chicago-violence-undocumented-gang-members-413191773.html%3Famp%3Dy?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
And you and Rahm haven't said jack shit in response.
Rahm could turn in undocumented gangers in the present tense.
He doesn't need more funds and the Feds to come in and do it for him.
Turn them over now!

Blake
02-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Nope.
This is what Donny said:

And you and Rahm haven't said jack shit in response.
Rahm could turn in undocumented gangers in the present tense.
He doesn't need more funds and the Feds to come in and do it for him.
Turn them over now!

What Rahm said is right here in this thread. It's literally right in front of you.

Chris
02-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Yup he met with prominent ex-gang members and is sending in the Feds like he promised. He's going to rebuild the inner city while at the same time destroying the corrupt Department of Education. Something Reagan said he was going to eradicate but never followed through. MAGA

clambake
02-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Yup he met with prominent ex-gang members and is sending in the Feds like he promised. He's going to rebuild the inner city while at the same time destroying the corrupt Department of Education. Something Reagan said he was going to eradicate but never followed through. MAGA

right. thats what rahm said. he said we're right here waiting. he said bring them. soon he will say what are you waiting for.

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 03:55 PM

Unfortunately it was a lie that he met with gang leaders.

Chris
02-09-2017, 04:16 PM

I heard that as well but I've also heard that it was just a lie that they promised to reduce the body counts. Either way I believe Trump is committed.

Blake
02-09-2017, 04:18 PM
I heard that as well but I've also heard that it was just a lie that they promised to reduce the body counts. Either way I believe Trump is committed.

Lol

Chris
02-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Lol

Problem Flake?

Blake
02-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Problem Flake?

No Chrissy. I saw you believing Trump is committed and I saw American flags flying, Eagles soaring and it made me laugh.

Chris
02-09-2017, 04:32 PM
No Chrissy. I saw you believing Trump is committed and I saw American flags flying, Eagles soaring and it made me laugh.

Tell me why you don't believe in Trump

tlongII
02-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Since Chicago is a Sanctuary City Trump doesn't need to do jack shit to help them. They need to play by the rules if they want help.

clambake
02-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Since Chicago is a Sanctuary City Trump doesn't need to do jack shit to help them. They need to play by the rules if they want help.

you think he knows that?

Axl Rose
02-09-2017, 04:40 PM
I don't care. It's hilarious that Rahm called him out.

Let's see if Trump folds or shows his pair of 2s
Id bet on him showing his pair alright, right along with his 12 incher

clambake
02-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Id bet on him showing his pair alright, right along with his 12 incher

ew

cd021
02-09-2017, 05:01 PM

I don't believe that he is committed at all. It seemed to be a rather odd play of getting the black vote by promising to clean up the inner cities( he seems to believe that most blacks live in the inner cities for some reason)

Suggesting bringing back stop and frisk is a joke. It allowed for police to racially profile and was laughably ineffective. Preventing crime by using that method doesn't work. Almost 88% of people that had been stopped and frisked from 2002-2013 weren't charged or fine and were let go (most of them blacks and Latino males.

Blake
02-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Tell me why you don't believe in Trump

Believe in Trump to do what exactly?

He's pointing to illegals as the problem in Chicago regarding gang violence/crime.

He's doing that as pandering to justify The Wall.

Sure he may ultimately send a few feds to weed out some bad illegals but will that help cute the problems of crime and violence in Chicago?

Lol fuck no. It's sad yet hilarious to see people like you get caught up in the Orange Messiah's smoke and mirrors redirecting tricks.

DMC
02-09-2017, 05:21 PM

I saw photos of him with Teamsters' leaders... so...

DMC
02-09-2017, 05:22 PM

He's pointing to illegals as the problem in Chicago regarding gang violence/crime.

Sure he may ultimately send a few feds to weed out some bad illegals but will that help cute the problems of crime and violence in Chicago?

Lol fuck no. It's sad yet hilarious to see people like you get caught up in the Orange Messiah's smoke and mirrors redirecting tricks.
"bad illegals" as compared with "good illegals"?

Do you understand the term "illegal"?

Chucho
02-09-2017, 05:31 PM

It's all gibberish to him.

DMC
02-09-2017, 05:35 PM

You say "caught up in" right before you use buzz words like "Orange Messiah" as if you're not toeing the liberal party line.

Chucho
02-09-2017, 05:35 PM
The violence, which is predominantly black on black violence, is nothing more than the perpetual violence that is NEVER addressed, and fueled by the black community and the devices the Liberal Slave Owner Descendants have put in place to continue to keep them bound in chains. The stats just don't lie. Coloreds being coloreds just as Liberal Whitey designed.

Chris
02-09-2017, 05:36 PM
I don't believe that he is committed at all. It seemed to be a rather odd play of getting the black vote by promising to clean up the inner cities( he seems to believe that most blacks live in the inner cities for some reason)

Suggesting bringing back stop and frisk is a joke. It allowed for police to racially profile and was laughably ineffective. Preventing crime by using that method doesn't work. Almost 88% of people that had been stopped and frisked from 2002-2013 weren't charged or fine and were let go (most of them blacks and Latino males.

He's sending in additional ATF for starters to set up a permanent base. Simply saying 'what have you got to lose' was enough to win over a lot of Black voters especially women. To insinuate Trump believes most blacks reside in inner cities is propaganda. Stop and frisk is simply unconstitutional so I definitely agree with you there.

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 05:39 PM
The violence, which is predominantly black on black violence, is nothing more than the perpetual violence that is NEVER addressed, and fueled by the black community and the devices the Liberal Slave Owner Descendants have put in place to continue to keep them bound in chains. The stats just don't lie. Coloreds being coloreds just as Liberal Whitey designed.

Fake news. Mexican gangs are very large and violent in Chicago. I'm with trump on taking down these immigrants.

Blake
02-09-2017, 05:39 PM

It's all gibberish to him.

.Trump then brought up illegal immigrants and crime, once again throwing a spotlight on Chicago.

He urged the law enforcement officials to tell the Department of Homeland Security John Kelly to tell him “who the illegal immigrant gang members are. Now, you have that power because you know them, you’re there, you’re local. You know the illegals, you know them by their first name, you know them by their nicknames. You have that power. The federal government can never be that precise. But you’re in the neighborhoods — you know the bad ones, you know the good ones.

“I want you to turn in the bad ones. .....

Thanks fellas. Good stuff.

Blake
02-09-2017, 05:40 PM
You say "caught up in" right before you use buzz words like "Orange Messiah" as if you're not toeing the liberal party line.

I thought I made up "Orange Messiah". Who else uses it.

I'll admit I'm caught up in calling him orange like the liberals do.

Lol toeing

Chucho
02-09-2017, 05:42 PM

Lol toeing

LOL elementary-level defense mechs. You lost, bruh, literally and figuratively.

Chucho
02-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Fake news. Mexican gangs are very large and violent in Chicago. I'm with trump on taking down these immigrants.

LOL. Really?

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black

Chicago: 75% of Murdered are Black, 71% of Murderers are Black

The numbers are horrifying.

Devin Foley (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/users/devin-foley) | July 27, 2016

Twitter (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org %2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&text=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20Bl ack%2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)Face book (http://facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout. org%2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&t=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20Black %2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org %2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black)Reddit (http://reddit.com/submit?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.or g%2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&title=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20B lack%2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)

Printer-friendly version (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/print/4821)Send by email (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/printmail/4821)
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_violence.jpg

After hearing about a woman attempting to start a sex-strike (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/sex-strike-end-chicagos-violence) in Chicagoto end gun violence, we thought it would be good to dig into the numbers a little bit. We wish we hadn't.
Simply put, Chicago has a massive Black-on-Black murder problem. All of the data below comes from the Chicago Police Department. You can access it here (https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Statistical%20Reports/Murder%20Reports).
In 2011, the latest data officially released by the Chicago Police, there were 433 homicides. Of these, just 128 (29%) had a corresponding prosecution.

VICTIMS

83.4% of deaths were from shootings, 6.7% stabbings, and 6.5% assaults. Of the 362 firearm homicides, 351 (97%) were from handguns. 77% of all homicide victims had a prior arrest history. Victims were 90% male.
Victims by Age:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_victims_by_age_2.jpeg
Victims by Race:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_victims_by_race.jpg
What stands out the most looking at both charts and knowing that 90% of the victims are male is that a lot of young, Black men are being killed in Chicago. No race comes even close to overall deaths by homicide. Keep in mind that based on 2010 Census numbers, only 33% of Chicago's population was classified as Black.

OFFENDERS
In 2011, there were 140 convicted offenders for the 128 victims with an associated prosecution. There were more offenders than victims because 10.7% of homicides had two offenders and 10.0% had three or more offenders convicted. 87% of all offenders had a prior arrest history. Offenders were 88% male.
Offenders by Age:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/offenders_by_age.jpg
Offenders by Race:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_offenders_by_race.jpg
The data on offenders also tells a troubling story: Young, Black males are overwhelmingly committing most of the murders. Based on the data on the victims, that means young, Black males are primarily killing other young, Black males. What a terrible situation.
Now, we can and should debate about the causes, but let us just say that it’s hard to believe that racism is the root of it. Yes, some will argue that systemic racism traps Blacks in poverty, but does that explain why Blacks would seem to target other Blacks with such overwhelming violence and frequency compared to any other race? Furthermore on the race issue, it’s interesting to note that the Hispanics seem to actually murder more than they are murdered, while both Whites and Blacks are indeed murdered more than they murder.
Looking at the troubling statistics, is it reasonable to be reminded of Don Lemon's (a Black, CNN anchor) somewhat famous and controversial comments (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/) during the George Zimmerman acquittal in 2013:
"'Black people,' Lemon said, 'if you really want to fix the problem, here's just five things that you should think about doing.'
The No. 1 item on that list -- 'and probably the most important,' he said -- had to do with out-of-wedlock births.
'Just because you can have a baby, it doesn't mean you should,' Lemon said. 'Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues.'"
What Lemon describes is a culture problem. It's not that there isn't culture, it's whether or not it is the type that truly promotes human flourishing. Watching videos like the one below, our hearts go out to any mom or dad (hopefully, both) trying to raise a child right in such carnage.

LOL. Stats are fake news? Tell yours to stop perpetuating stereotypes, stop killing each other and get to work or go to school. No one on the Left is.

Blake
02-09-2017, 05:44 PM
LOL elementary-level defense mechs. You lost, bruh, literally and figuratively.

More gibberish

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 05:56 PM
LOL. Really?

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black

Chicago: 75% of Murdered are Black, 71% of Murderers are Black

The numbers are horrifying.

Devin Foley (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/users/devin-foley) | July 27, 2016

Twitter (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org %2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&text=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20Bl ack%2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)Face book (http://facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout. org%2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&t=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20Black %2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org %2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black)Reddit (http://reddit.com/submit?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.or g%2Fblog%2Fchicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black&title=Chicago%3A%2075%25%20of%20Murdered%20are%20B lack%2C%2071%25%20of%20Murderers%20are%20Black)

Printer-friendly version (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/print/4821)Send by email (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/printmail/4821)
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_violence.jpg

After hearing about a woman attempting to start a sex-strike (http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/sex-strike-end-chicagos-violence) in Chicagoto end gun violence, we thought it would be good to dig into the numbers a little bit. We wish we hadn't.
Simply put, Chicago has a massive Black-on-Black murder problem. All of the data below comes from the Chicago Police Department. You can access it here (https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Statistical%20Reports/Murder%20Reports).
In 2011, the latest data officially released by the Chicago Police, there were 433 homicides. Of these, just 128 (29%) had a corresponding prosecution.

VICTIMS

83.4% of deaths were from shootings, 6.7% stabbings, and 6.5% assaults. Of the 362 firearm homicides, 351 (97%) were from handguns. 77% of all homicide victims had a prior arrest history. Victims were 90% male.
Victims by Age:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_victims_by_age_2.jpeg
Victims by Race:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_victims_by_race.jpg
What stands out the most looking at both charts and knowing that 90% of the victims are male is that a lot of young, Black men are being killed in Chicago. No race comes even close to overall deaths by homicide. Keep in mind that based on 2010 Census numbers, only 33% of Chicago's population was classified as Black.

OFFENDERS
In 2011, there were 140 convicted offenders for the 128 victims with an associated prosecution. There were more offenders than victims because 10.7% of homicides had two offenders and 10.0% had three or more offenders convicted. 87% of all offenders had a prior arrest history. Offenders were 88% male.
Offenders by Age:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/offenders_by_age.jpg
Offenders by Race:
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/ito/files/chicago_offenders_by_race.jpg
The data on offenders also tells a troubling story: Young, Black males are overwhelmingly committing most of the murders. Based on the data on the victims, that means young, Black males are primarily killing other young, Black males. What a terrible situation.
Now, we can and should debate about the causes, but let us just say that it’s hard to believe that racism is the root of it. Yes, some will argue that systemic racism traps Blacks in poverty, but does that explain why Blacks would seem to target other Blacks with such overwhelming violence and frequency compared to any other race? Furthermore on the race issue, it’s interesting to note that the Hispanics seem to actually murder more than they are murdered, while both Whites and Blacks are indeed murdered more than they murder.
Looking at the troubling statistics, is it reasonable to be reminded of Don Lemon's (a Black, CNN anchor) somewhat famous and controversial comments (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/) during the George Zimmerman acquittal in 2013:
"'Black people,' Lemon said, 'if you really want to fix the problem, here's just five things that you should think about doing.'
The No. 1 item on that list -- 'and probably the most important,' he said -- had to do with out-of-wedlock births.
'Just because you can have a baby, it doesn't mean you should,' Lemon said. 'Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues.'"
What Lemon describes is a culture problem. It's not that there isn't culture, it's whether or not it is the type that truly promotes human flourishing. Watching videos like the one below, our hearts go out to any mom or dad (hopefully, both) trying to raise a child right in such carnage.

LOL. Stats are fake news? Tell yours to stop perpetuating stereotypes, stop killing each other and get to work or go to school. No one on the Left is.
75% of murderer who get caught are black which is small considering 80% of the murders are unsolved.

Trump is going after your people and there is nothing u can do about it, ese.

Chucho
02-09-2017, 06:03 PM
75% of murderer who get caught are black which is small considering 80% of the murders are unsolved.

Umm, major difference between unsolved and unprosecuted. Spin it however you want. 71% of the murder rate is attributed to Blacks, period.

Racist CNN Anchor Don Lemon says y'all need daddies or need to wrap it up. He goes on to say y'all need better role models too. He's calling coonin as the Whites see it as- coonin.

And if he starts throwing us Americans out, then we have issues. I'm pretty safe. Now, if anything, you need to stay out of Chi-town Trilladelphia. You're more than likely to get greased by one of your own, the group that be a killing more than any other in Chi town.

Trill Clinton
02-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Umm, major difference between unsolved and unprosecuted. Spin it however you want. 71% of the murder rate is attributed to Blacks, period.

Racist CNN Anchor Don Lemon says y'all need daddies or need to wrap it up. He goes on to say y'all need better role models too. He's calling coonin as the Whites see it as- coonin.

And if he starts throwing us Americans out, then we have issues. I'm pretty safe. Now, if anything, you need to stay out of Chi-town Trilladelphia. You're more than likely to get greased by one of your own, the group that be a killing more than any other in Chi town.

According to don Cheeto the problem he's focused on is the large amounts of drugs being trafficked by Hispanic gangs who sell to Blacks who then fight and kill for territory while the Hispanics use drug money to open businesses in their community. I'm safer in Chi-town than you are fam. Your days are numbered.

DMC
02-09-2017, 06:32 PM

I'll admit I'm caught up in calling him orange like the liberals do.

Lol toeing

What's wrong with toeing?

DMC
02-09-2017, 06:36 PM

Do you think a disproportionate number of unsolved murders are committed by whites?

DMC
02-09-2017, 06:37 PM
According to don Cheeto the problem he's focused on is the large amounts of drugs being trafficked by Hispanic gangs who sell to Blacks who then fight and kill for territory while the Hispanics use drug money to open businesses in their community. I'm safer in Chi-town than you are fam. Your days are numbered.

You're probably safer in the Congo as well, doesn't matter since none of us are going to live there.

cd021
02-09-2017, 08:06 PM
He's sending in additional ATF for starters to set up a permanent base. Simply saying 'what have you got to lose' was enough to win over a lot of Black voters especially women. To insinuate Trump believes most blacks reside in inner cities is propaganda. Stop and frisk is simply unconstitutional so I definitely agree with you there.

He won 8% of the black vote, losing by 81% margin, which is actually better than McCain and Romney but pretty damn piss poor overall. Black women backed Clinton in droves, and were her strongest supporters dating back to the primary. The were concerned about police brutality, something that Trump has generally avoided talking about. According to CNN (http://edition.cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls/national/president) , Clinton won 94% of black women compared to Trump's 4 %

'what have you got to lose' wasn't particularly effective, and actually probably came off as condescending, especially coming from someone who was twice sued for refusing to let Blacks live in his buildings, what he did to the Central Park 5, his birther B.S., claiming that 2009-2016 was the worst time for Blacks ever :lol, and those playboy comments where he manages to be both racists against blacks and antisemitic in only a couple of sentences.

During the second presidential debate, Donald Trump was asked whether he could be a president to “all the people in the United States.” He had a very specific answer: “I would be a president for all of the people, African Americans, the inner cities,” he replied. Later in the debate, he spoke again of how he was going to help “the African Americans,” who lived in “inner cities,” suffering from high poverty rates, bad educational systems, and no jobs.

There might have been a time when conflating inner cities and African Americans was appropriate shorthand, but it’s just not accurate anymore. The majority of African Americans are living both above the poverty line and outside of the inner cities, rendering Trump’s comments misleading and factually inaccurate.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/trump-african-american-inner-city/503744/

He's made various version's of those statement on the campaign trail, in front of almost all white audiences. It seems to imply that he wasn't reaching out at all but trying not to scare away people who thought he might be racist from voting from him (this is something that I've heard echoed on NPR and Fivethirtyeight podcasts) I don't consider it propaganda, he's made alluded to this connection plenty of times before, like when he equated blacks and being on welfare decades ago.

He comes off as disingenuous, then again, he almost always comes off as disingenuous. If he is serious about Chicago, then I guess that's a good thing but I highly doubt it.

(https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/trump-african-american-inner-city/503744/)

DMC
02-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Only black president ever was from Chicago, served 8 years and did not a fucking thing for Chicago.

Somehow that endears Obama to blacks because Donald Trump might not do anything for Chicago.

spurraider21
02-09-2017, 08:49 PM
how much policy does the president of the US implement in a specific city?

DMC
02-09-2017, 10:05 PM
how much policy does the president of the US implement in a specific city?

Which city?

Ginobilly
02-09-2017, 11:03 PM
:cry:cryToday's black people :lmao
Blaming the cartels(nobody makes you buy, do, or sell drugs. People mess with them out of your own free will)
Blaming the cia for fucking up the black community ( nobody forced them to buy it, try it, sell it)
Blaming the gov for aids( eazy e :cry : da white man wanted me dead. No dumbass, it couldn't possibly be you raw dogging druggie sluts)
Trump, please save us from ourselves:depressed
Truth bomb right here:
Ya want the violence stop: quit fucking being dumdasses and be real fathers and mothers for your kids.
Recognize that " gangsta rap is detrimental for young black kids.

spurraider21
02-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Which city?chicago. what policy can the US president implement specifically in chicago

spurraider21
02-09-2017, 11:17 PM
iirc Ginobilly is a repressed homosexual

Ginobilly
02-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Psychological projection s.r21:lmao it's ok if your a fagolino Wei. Your daddy Obama and Michael( I mean Michelle) paved the way for your kind:cry:cry

mavsfan1000
02-10-2017, 01:14 AM
It is because of hood areas. Time for the Cops to take order over chaos,

DMC
02-10-2017, 01:54 PM
chicago. what policy can the US president implement specifically in chicago

Why must a policy only affect one city in order to be effective for any specific city?

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Ohhhh, love seeing middle and upper-class people(of all races) that have never stepped in a project discussing issues in the inner city, tbh:lol..

Blake
02-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Ohhhh, love seeing middle and upper-class people(of all races) that have never stepped in a project discussing issues in the inner city, tbh:lol..

You mean people like Trump?

Yeah it's a sight to be sure

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2017, 03:34 PM
You mean people like Trump?

Yeah it's a sight to be sure

Well, I expect it from politicians for obvious reasons, they need to appeal to delusional voters..it was pretty sad that people expected Obama to magically fix Chicago:lol

I was referring to political pundits, college students, message board/social media political geniuses(like we have here), etc..

z0sa
02-10-2017, 04:36 PM
No surprise he would deflect. Even if the dope was all legalized, the prisons emptied, the addicted instituted, the ignorant educated, it would be a long time before the killing stopped. In the meanwhile sending anyone of native american ancestry far away is a good way to kill some time and make everyone feel better about themselves