No games are fun!
Lookis are boring !

Etc.

Their console literreally has no games. :lmao

Last major release Quantom Break :lmao

But I have better hardware :lol

lefty
02-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Were you raped by an XBox controller as a child?

Clipper Nation
02-10-2017, 02:28 PM
I've never understood why Microsoft gets a huge free pass from everybody. IMO, they're as bad as Nintendo at this point. Just look at their track record:

- Partnered with Sega on the Dreamcast, which flopped hard.
- Failed to get Japanese support for the original Xbox. As a result, it ended up being a glorified Halo machine.
- Speaking of Japan, they still haven't figured out the market after 15 years. No big deal, it's only the biggest market in console gaming!
- The 360 was their only good console, and it still couldn't even beat the fucking Wii despite having a year-long head start and better hardware.
- The Xbox One launch was the biggest disaster since the Sega Saturn launch.
- By far the shittiest exclusives on the market.
- The Red Ring of Death
- Kinect
- Always Online and DRM

:cry "But, but, muh hardware!" :cry

Sony stays winning because they're the only company that actually listens to their customers and knows how to sell a console anymore. Nintendo's being run into the ground by a bunch of out-of-touch old farts who only care about Japan, and Microsoft is just clueless in general.

Xevious
02-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Were you raped by an XBox controller as a child?

DJR210
02-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Not even the tech forum is safe from this faggot's spam now

UZER
02-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Not even the tech forum is safe from this faggot's spam now

:lol

baseline bum
02-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Quantum Break was actually pretty good. But I played it on PC, so still :lol XBox.

baseline bum
02-10-2017, 09:26 PM
- Partnered with Sega on the Dreamcast, which flopped hard.

It's a shame, not only was that an amazing system at a hardware level, but it also had great games. But no one wanted to buy Sega consoles after Game Gear, Sega CD, 32X, and Saturn were such terrible systems. I'll always be thankful to Dreamcast for the NBA 2k series, because 01-06 NBA Live was pretty hit or miss and 07-present it's complete dogshit.

Leetonidas
02-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Who is this thread even for :lol

Leetonidas
02-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Quantum Break was actually pretty good. But I played it on PC, so still :lol XBox.

I was thinking about checking this out tbh. Worth it?

baseline bum
02-10-2017, 10:24 PM

If you get it cheap. For $20 it's a good game. For $60 no fucking way.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2017, 10:24 PM

Anyone who bought an xbox over a ps4.

I want to buy an xbox so I can play with my cool controler playing ala black screen video game ( because there is no games)

Leetonidas
02-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Anyone who bought an xbox over a ps4.

I want to buy an xbox so I can play with my cool controler playing ala black screen video game ( because there is no games)
Sweet grammar brah

I have both tbh I bought my ps4 way before i bought the xpoor mostly for halo 5. I get the schtick but it's pretty irrelevant imo no one rly cares what system any one has. No on in here is an Xbox fan boy :lol

Also I have like 15 games for the Xbox. Yeah the exclusive sucks but it's not like there aren't a ton of dual console games tbh. Mostly because my S has more space than the drake ps4 i have and installing/uninstalling games for space is annoying. I will probably get a pro one of these days too

Leetonidas
02-11-2017, 10:50 AM
If you get it cheap. For $20 it's a good game. For $60 no fucking way.

Its like 30 bucks an Amazon. Most of the gripes I see in the reviews are annoyingly long cinematics and npcs that never stfu

Reck
02-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Also I have like 15 games for the Xbox. Yeah the exclusive sucks but it's not like there aren't a ton of dual console games tbh. Mostly because my S has more space than the drake ps4 i have and installing/uninstalling games for space is annoying. I will probably get a pro one of these days too

This will get fixed with the next update thankfully. They'll make it so you can plug in an external hardrive and use it as an extention of the HDD. It can be up to 8TB.

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/92333/article/here-is-the-full-ps4-4-50-firmware-changelog/

Reck
02-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Also the update feature I'm most waiting for is the background wallpaper. You'll be able to use your own stuff.

baseline bum
02-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Its like 30 bucks an Amazon. Most of the gripes I see in the reviews are annoyingly long cinematics and npcs that never stfu

It has live action cutscenes that are very long, eg 10-15 minutes each. It's funny, they have Carcetti and Daniels from The Wire in it. It's got some pretty interesting mechanics for a third person shooter. E.g. you can slow time down to a crawl in a certain area and then drop 5-10 bullets in that spot and in a couple of seconds when the effect wears off the guy you were shooting at in your time stop bubble gets hit with a hail off bullets at an instant. I also really enjoyed the storyline and its take on time travel. But it's also a play once game. There isn't much replay value. I probably wouldn't pay $30 for it. Not when you can get better games like Gears of War 4 or Uncharted 4 for that price. I have to caution I liked the game a lot more than most reviewers did.

Leetonidas
02-11-2017, 11:12 AM
This will get fixed with the next update thankfully. They'll make it so you can plug in an external hardrive and use it as an extention of the HDD. It can be up to 8TB.

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/92333/article/here-is-the-full-ps4-4-50-firmware-changelog/
I'm so horny for that. I have like 6 games I can install because the space is garbage. There's already ways to do it now but too complicated tbh. This is great but gives me less of an excuse to buy a pro :lol

Leetonidas
02-11-2017, 11:13 AM
It has live action cutscenes that are very long, eg 10-15 minutes each. It's funny, they have Carcetti and Daniels from The Wire in it. It's got some pretty interesting mechanics for a third person shooter. E.g. you can slow time down to a crawl in a certain area and then drop 5-10 bullets in that spot and in a couple of seconds when the effect wears off the guy you were shooting at in your time stop bubble gets hit with a hail off bullets at an instant. I also really enjoyed the storyline and its take on time travel. But it's also a play once game. There isn't much replay value. I probably wouldn't pay $30 for it. Not when you can get better games like Gears of War 4 or Uncharted 4 for that price. I have to caution I liked the game a lot more than most reviewers did.

Is gears really any good? It came with my S and I played it for like 5 minutes before getting bored of it.

baseline bum
02-11-2017, 11:13 AM
I'm so horny for that. I have like 6 games I can install because the space is garbage. There's already ways to do it now but too complicated tbh. This is great but gives me less of an excuse to buy a pro :lol

I don't get it, what's the big deal with uninstalling games you're not playing?

baseline bum
02-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Is gears really any good? It came with my S and I played it for like 5 minutes before getting bored of it.

I was just basing it off reviews, everyone seemed to give Gears great scores and its performance is rock solid (at least on PC). I haven't played it since I don't have much use for Windows 10 right now and it won't play on 8.1.

Reck
02-11-2017, 11:27 AM

I usually delete them myself but I found out that when you delete the games the images you have of the games get wiped out, too.

Leetonidas
02-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Idk about pc but some games take forever to install and usually require at least a 10gb update when installing so it takes forever. Like I haven't played GTA V in awhile but I refuse to uninstall it since it took like over an hour to install with updates and all

Clipper Nation
03-04-2017, 11:17 PM

apalisoc_9
03-04-2017, 11:30 PM

I'm pulling for xbox though. Need a valid competitor against Sony..

baseline bum
03-04-2017, 11:45 PM

I'm pulling for xbox though. Need a valid competitor against Sony..

XBox Game Pass could be interesting. I mean not for me since I have a gaming PC and all those games are like $3 on Steam sales (or free on nosteam sales), but it could be useful for people on that scrub POS hardware.