PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is the closest thing we've seen to MJ

FkLA
02-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Not as far as dominance goes (atleast not yet) but as far as their game goes. He's what the media always wanted Kirby to be. Kawhi not only has the moves but the efficiency as well, tbh.

:claw

DJR210
02-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Closing in on another Spurs record..

FkLA
02-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Meant to post this in NBA Forum, tbh.

skin27
02-10-2017, 09:12 PM
I always say he's the second player in NBA to imitate the Jordan moves only behind Kobe..

TheGreatYacht
02-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Which one?

Mark Jackson
http://espnmediazone.com/us/files/2014/05/Jackson-Headshot.jpg

Marko Jaric
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/387.png&w=350&h=254

Mike James
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1051.png&w=350&h=254

DarrinS
02-10-2017, 09:33 PM
How much time did TGY spend on that shitty post? : lmao

BatManu20
02-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Which one?

Marko Jaric
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/387.png&w=350&h=254

Damn I never realized how close Jaric's eyes are to one another. Jeezus that's abnormal.

pgardn
02-10-2017, 10:08 PM
No way and I love KL.

The first step and dribbling are not even close.
Dont even want to touch other aspects.

FkLA
02-10-2017, 10:11 PM
No way and I love KL.

The first step and dribbling are not even close.
Dont even want to touch other aspects.

closest thing

dabom
02-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Alpha and efficient. Dab

TheDoctor
02-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Which one?

Mark Jackson
http://espnmediazone.com/us/files/2014/05/Jackson-Headshot.jpg

Marko Jaric

Mike James
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1051.png&w=350&h=254

Mario Jalmers
http://www.spotrac.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mia-mario.png

apalisoc_9
02-10-2017, 11:08 PM
He is better than MJ in a vacuum..Just like how Durant and Lebron are better.

Lebron for starters would have 12 rings from 88-00

pgardn
02-10-2017, 11:14 PM
closest thing

Play him next to MJ...

You got to end up in the right circumstances. KL is a finals MVP.
He will not be a finals MVP on almost any other team. KL knows he is in the right place. He won't get the audacious #s but he has a chance at championships and that's what matters. Bernard King was a fantastic player. There is a reason you never mentioned Bernard King.

BSfromTX
02-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Kawhi is only close to Jordan in the sense that both play defense well. Jordan had a much better mental game as well as scoring in traffic

UZER
02-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Kawhi is nowhere near MJ. Nowhere near the pure athleticism.

He needs to replicate Jordan's 95-98 game. He already has a touch it. He could really dominate the league if he really focused on that style of game. Add that to his already great 3 pt shooting and he'd be unstoppable. His "weakness" is driving in traffic because he's not as explosive vertically. Improve the other parts and the lane will open up.

coachmac87
02-11-2017, 12:12 AM

You're high as a fucking kite...Jordan would have 12 if he played with LeBrons squads in today's NBA

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2017, 12:16 AM
We don't know much about Kawhi's real life, but he seems like a nice, quiet guy, tbh..it's pretty insulting to compare him to one of the worst human beings in sports history:lol

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 12:25 AM
You're high as a fucking kite...Jordan would have 12 if he played with LeBrons squads in today's NBA

And that's why no one listens to your shitty podcast, tryhard.

james evans
02-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Actually he's doing better things than Jordan. First of all, I've watched Jordan since he were at UNC(I was in elementary school and ACC basketball was mandatory in my house). In the league during his prime, he had great defense yes, but he wasnt consistently guarding the best wing on the defensive end. During the bulls championship runs, Jordan was hid on defense so he got to run wild on offense and not break a sweat. The 2g position in the east during the bulls' title years was a joke. He tried to guard Magic in 91 but that only worked for 2 games haha. I just hate it when people make it seem as if Jordan was locking down the best scorers and putting up 35 a game 82 times a year.

ElNono
02-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Mario Jalmers

:lol

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Actually he's doing better things than Jordan. First of all, I've watched Jordan since he were at UNC(I was in elementary school and ACC basketball was mandatory in my house). In the league during his prime, he had great defense yes, but he wasnt consistently guarding the best wing on the defensive end. During the bulls championship runs, Jordan was hid on defense so he got to run wild on offense and not break a sweat. The 2g position in the east during the bulls' title years was a joke. He tried to guard Magic in 91 but that only worked for 2 games haha. I just hate it when people make it seem as if Jordan was locking down the best scorers and putting up 35 a game 82 times a year.
Boom

Spurtacular
02-11-2017, 12:40 AM

Every time Jordan tried to guard Bird, he would rip him a new one. That said, Jordan was a great defender against guards for limited times and uses like you say.

james evans
02-11-2017, 04:20 AM
plus you add in that Ron Harper and Dumars used to do anything they wanted with Jordan guarding them in the playoffs. Brad Daughtery gave an interview years ago and said that Jordan told him he was glad they had got rid of Ron Harper. Now for you younger guys, I'm not talking about the Ron Harper with the Lakers and Bulls and not even the Harper with the Clippers post injury. The Cleveland Ron Harper was someone you had to deal with. The first ever series Jordan won was "the shot" against the Cavs, but it wasn't easy. Harper was giving him all he could handle as well. That's one of the biggest "wtf" trades ever. I still don't get it. then you have the 96 season in which Jordan hardly played any defense at all and was put on the 1st team . Bullshit.

I know you guys saw the Bad Boys 30 for 30. Well, I lived that era(as most of the posters here as well) and Jordan wasn't winning shit in the 80s. The league took the physical play out of the game to help him. And they took even more shit out to help guys like Lebron and Curry. Even though the NFL has taken a lot of their physicial play out of the league as well, they promote the product as the NBA promote players. The NBA will ALWAYS have a poster boy. Even if they have to create one that does nothing in the finals each year like Curry.

dabom
02-11-2017, 04:34 AM
plus you add in that Ron Harper and Dumars used to do anything they wanted with Jordan guarding them in the playoffs. Brad Daughtery gave an interview years ago and said that Jordan told him he was glad they had got rid of Ron Harper. Now for you younger guys, I'm not talking about the Ron Harper with the Lakers and Bulls and not even the Harper with the Clippers post injury. The Cleveland Ron Harper was someone you had to deal with. The first ever series Jordan won was "the shot" against the Cavs, but it wasn't easy. Harper was giving him all he could handle as well. That's one of the biggest "wtf" trades ever. I still don't get it. then you have the 96 season in which Jordan hardly played any defense at all and was put on the 1st team . Bullshit.

I know you guys saw the Bad Boys 30 for 30. Well, I lived that era(as most of the posters here as well) and Jordan wasn't winning shit in the 80s. The league took the physical play out of the game to help him. And they took even more shit out to help guys like Lebron and Curry. Even though the NFL has taken a lot of their physicial play out of the league as well, they promote the product as the NBA promote players. The NBA will ALWAYS have a poster boy. Even if they have to create one that does nothing in the finals each year like Curry.

You one of the great ones. :tu

02-11-2017, 05:53 AM
different players, with different strengths that happen to share similarities. The post turnaround J and the large hands are the most striking resemblances. Kawhi isn't near the slasher Jordan was and Jordan didn't use or shoot the three as much as Kiwi.

Kibe still the closest, plus he's a terrible person off the court to match

r0drig0lac
02-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Kawhi is nowhere near MJ.

that is all

spursistan
02-11-2017, 07:31 AM
:wow :lmao

testies
02-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Lol hell no. Kawhi is a defensive player who is learning on the go how to play offense. Kirby and Jordan had the natural born finesse and technique to their game that Kawhi doesn't even dream of having.

Vito Corleone
02-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Oh, come one, I was there as well, in the 80's no one played defense in the NBA. It wasn't until Chuck Daly came around that Detroit started to play signature defense. Outside of Alvin Robertson, and Akeem Olajuwon I can't think of another guy that was known for his defense.

But that changed in the 90's when the Pistons came around. They introduced the NBA to ugly physical and sometimes dirty basketball.

Jordan was the premier player in the 80's because no one could stop him, he didn't win shit because he didn't have a team worth a shit, but that changed in 87 when they acquired Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant.

The Rule changes you allude to came because the League saw how shitty it's product had become post Jordan. They couldn't fathom teams like the Spurs winning championships with ugly basketball so they got back to promoting players like Kobe by making it easier for them to score.

This is one of the reasons I have never respected Kobe's game, he would be just another wanna-be Jordan in the old rules of the NBA.

But in the 90's when physical basketball was king, Jordan was still averaging 30 per game.

Respect where respect is due.

bic50
02-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Agreed

UZER
02-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Oh, come one, I was there as well, in the 80's no one played defense in the NBA. It wasn't until Chuck Daly came around that Detroit started to play signature defense. Outside of Alvin Robertson, and Akeem Olajuwon I can't think of another guy that was known for his defense.

But that changed in the 90's when the Pistons came around. They introduced the NBA to ugly physical and sometimes dirty basketball.

Jordan was the premier player in the 80's because no one could stop him, he didn't win shit because he didn't have a team worth a shit, but that changed in 87 when they acquired Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant.

The Rule changes you allude to came because the League saw how shitty it's product had become post Jordan. They couldn't fathom teams like the Spurs winning championships with ugly basketball so they got back to promoting players like Kobe by making it easier for them to score.

This is one of the reasons I have never respected Kobe's game, he would be just another wanna-be Jordan in the old rules of the NBA.

But in the 90's when physical basketball was king, Jordan was still averaging 30 per game.

I agree with this post except the bold part. Once Jordan rang, you couldn't touch the guy without getting into foul trouble. Sure it was physical, but he always got free throws because he was protected by the league.

lefty
02-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Boom
Yet MJ would still average 55 ppg in today's NBA :lol

lefty
02-11-2017, 11:21 AM
I agree with this post except the bold part. Once Jordan rang, you couldn't touch the guy without getting into foul trouble. Sure it was physical, but he always got free throws because he was protected by the league.

True true

Still shits on today's NBA though

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Yet MJ would still average 55 ppg in today's NBA :lol

Yeah, he would be playing in the D-League.

Sad how a guy from Algeria can be this white washed.

I wonder what they call an Algerian guy that licks white men ass (yesterday nba fans);

lefty
02-11-2017, 11:26 AM

"Outside of Alvin Robertson and Akeem"

Michael Cooper?
Sidney Moncrief?
DJ ?
Ewing?

Don't be fooled by the high scoring numbers. It's that a lot players were very fundamentally sound in the 80s.

lefty
02-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Yeah, he would be playing in the D-League.

Sad how a guy from Algeria can be this white washed.

I wonder what they call an Algerian guy that licks white men ass (yesterday nba fans);
Well I'm white, so fuck you you Subsaharian Steph Curry fanboy

coachmac87
02-11-2017, 12:51 PM

How would you know if it's shitty if you didn't listen to it?

Old School 44
02-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Kobe was the closest to MJ. Not saying he was just as good, but more his style of play. Kawhi, at this point of his career, is like a hybrid of Jordan and Pippen.

J_Paco
02-11-2017, 02:27 PM

No, he isn't. And neither are Durant or James.

The Kiwitards with another shit thread and subsequent posts.

He is more "robotic" than Jordan in his movements, but he does remind me of a mix of Scottie Pippen and Jamal Mashburn. He is already a much better player than Mashburn and IMO better than Pippen.

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Lebron would have won 12 rings in the skilless and talentless 90s

Nostalgia vanilla fans

:lmao

J_Paco
02-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Lebron would have won 12 rings in the skilless and talentless 90s

Nostalgia vanilla fans

Hypothetical, bullshit posts with no basis in reality. "New age," math geeks pretending to be basketball fans.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

apalisoc_9
02-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Hypothetical, bullshit posts with no basis in reality. "New age," math geeks pretending to be basketball fans.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yesterday nba "My opinion is whatever is on TV"

Stop watching basketball old man. You have no place in the new extrneley talented league.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-11-2017, 02:57 PM

Jordan wouldn't have missed FTs

djohn2oo8
02-11-2017, 03:07 PM

:wow

tonight...you
02-11-2017, 05:24 PM

Stop watching basketball old man. You have no place in the new extrneley talented league.
edit: my bad.

SuperCam
02-11-2017, 05:58 PM

:wow

Fkn got im...

Benoit
02-11-2017, 06:03 PM
imagine Mike getting outplayed by Matt Barnes in a game 7 hahahah

TheGreatYacht
02-11-2017, 07:17 PM

God damn :wow

skin27
02-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Anyone who says kawhi is better than MJ is an idiot!!!Lebron is the closest to MJ in terms of stats and accolades... Kobe when it comes to playing style..Kobe even copied how Jordan walk..lol

Arcadian
02-11-2017, 09:17 PM

Jordan didn't win shit until his 30s, dumbass. Kawhi is 25.

Vito Corleone
02-11-2017, 09:28 PM
"Outside of Alvin Robertson and Akeem"

Michael Cooper?
Sidney Moncrief?
DJ ?
Ewing?

Don't be fooled by the high scoring numbers. It's that a lot players were very fundamentally sound in the 80s.

First off, I'll give you Michael Cooper, he was a gritty defender. But DJ and Ewing were mediocre at best, I would have respected this post more if you mentioned Xavier McDaniel or even Mark Eaton, they were known for defense more than Moncrief, Ewing, and DJ.

I can't get over the fact you propped Ewing, dude was about as effective on defense as Joe Barry Carroll.

bic50
02-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Bitch ass Kawhi haters love these types of threads.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-11-2017, 09:54 PM

Leonard was traded to a team that has a great front office, GOAT coach, and a top 5 player of all time.

Jordan was drafted by a 27 win team, and had 3 different head coaches in his first 4 years. Pippen and Oakley came in year 5 iirc, and Zen in year 6.

slacker77
02-11-2017, 10:07 PM
I had to jump in here and say this discussion is exactly how this sight used to be. A little shit talk mixed in with some good basketball debating.

james evans
02-11-2017, 10:11 PM

Moncrief, Kareem, Coop, Ewing, Eaton, DJ, to name a few. Please stop it with the "nobody played defense i the 80s " bullshit. just stop it. All it takes is for one person to say something and everyone repeats it like a parrot through the Internet community. Even people in their 20s who weren't even born yet start repeating the shit.

james evans
02-11-2017, 10:20 PM
yes. I've always respected Jordan and wanted him to get his first in 91, but once he got that first, the league made him unguardable. They were determined to put this guy on mythical status. That's why I said last night the nba promotes players and the NFL promotes a product. Then on the defensive end, they'd let him maul you and they wouldn't call shit. 1995 1st round east conference playoffs. Jordan's first comeback playoff series. The bulls were playing the Hornets in game 1 and the Hornets were down 1. LJ shoots an airball, Hawkins grabs the rebound to put it in and win the game and Jordan grabs his arm about 4 or 5 feet from a ref and they don't call shit and the Hornets lose the series. Then he admits to it in the post game. That's the shit I'm talking about. It was the same way with Magic and Bird. You could not guard those guys. They were already too good to need help from the officials. You play up close on a guy that can shoot, they start calling ticky tack fouls, then you have to back off of him and let him do as he wants. Philly used to get screwed faithfully against the Celtics.

J_Paco
02-12-2017, 01:29 AM

Okay, I'm going to let some opinionated 'tard on a message board make my viewing choices.

Those guys aren't better than MJ (in his prime) and especially not Kawhi or Durant. That isn't selling them short but giving Jordan the credit and respect he deserves.

And I have never be or will be a Jordan "fanboy." He was a douchebag, treated teammates poorly and thought his "basketball mind" was greater than it was/is (kind of like you, dumbass).

Clipper Nation
02-12-2017, 01:41 AM
yes. I've always respected Jordan and wanted him to get his first in 91, but once he got that first, the league made him unguardable. They were determined to put this guy on mythical status. That's why I said last night the nba promotes players and the NFL promotes a product. Then on the defensive end, they'd let him maul you and they wouldn't call shit. 1995 1st round east conference playoffs. Jordan's first comeback playoff series. The bulls were playing the Hornets in game 1 and the Hornets were down 1. LJ shoots an airball, Hawkins grabs the rebound to put it in and win the game and Jordan grabs his arm about 4 or 5 feet from a ref and they don't call shit and the Hornets lose the series. Then he admits to it in the post game. That's the shit I'm talking about. It was the same way with Magic and Bird. You could not guard those guys. They were already too good to need help from the officials. You play up close on a guy that can shoot, they start calling ticky tack fouls, then you have to back off of him and let him do as he wants. Philly used to get screwed faithfully against the Celtics.
:lol Yesterday's NBA

south side spur
02-12-2017, 03:38 AM
Jordan "got every call" yet his free throw attempts from the Bulls championship seasons ranged between what Greek Freak is getting upwards to Derozan and Anthony Davis this season?

The league protected Jordan, Magic and Bird which made the League less than today's superior game but you have Westbrook and Harden getting more preferential treatment than MJ when looking at free throw attempts?

I'm just as frustrated as anyone of you when Kawhi doesn't get the respect he deserves from refs but who gets away with calls defending him? LeBron, Westbrook, Durant, Curry. You're really going to
say the stars of the 80s and 90s were catered to but today's stars somehow just deserve the bullshit calls they get?

You Kawhi lovers constantly laud over Westbrook and it's a joke the treatment this guy gets from the refs. Same for Harden. These guys thrive on phantom calls. The protection of stars is at an all time high. MJ didn't get anything that today's stars aren't getting as well and they haven't done shit compared to MJ except for LeBron.

Arcadian
02-12-2017, 05:26 AM
You Kawhi lovers constantly laud over Westbrook

Not me. I'm a huge Kawhi fan, but never been a fan of Westchimp/Westchuck/Mr. "triple double with 10 turnovers." And I think he's a massive douche.

OrEmuN
02-12-2017, 07:21 AM
The only similarity is that their father were murder victims.
But I believe there is no allegation that Kawhi is the cause of his dad's death.

02-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Jordan "got every call" yet his free throw attempts from the Bulls championship seasons ranged between what Greek Freak is getting upwards to Derozan and Anthony Davis this season?
:wow troofbomb :wow

lefty
02-12-2017, 11:52 AM
First off, I'll give you Michael Cooper, he was a gritty defender. But DJ and Ewing were mediocre at best, I would have respected this post more if you mentioned Xavier McDaniel or even Mark Eaton, they were known for defense more than Moncrief, Ewing, and DJ.

I can't get over the fact you propped Ewing, dude was about as effective on defense as Joe Barry Carroll.
So you bring up Eaton and Xman evrn though you posted that outside of Akeem and whatshisface nobody else played D?

Makes sense

r0drig0lac
02-12-2017, 12:20 PM

The league protected Jordan, Magic and Bird which made the League less than today's superior game but you have Westbrook and Harden getting more preferential treatment than MJ when looking at free throw attempts?

I'm just as frustrated as anyone of you when Kawhi doesn't get the respect he deserves from refs but who gets away with calls defending him? LeBron, Westbrook, Durant, Curry. You're really going to
say the stars of the 80s and 90s were catered to but today's stars somehow just deserve the bullshit calls they get?

You Kawhi lovers constantly laud over Westbrook and it's a joke the treatment this guy gets from the refs. Same for Harden. These guys thrive on phantom calls. The protection of stars is at an all time high. MJ didn't get anything that today's stars aren't getting as well and they haven't done shit compared to MJ except for LeBron.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies2/smitu.gif

Benoit
02-17-2017, 12:44 PM

did Mike get outplayed by a scrub he was guarding in a game 7?? no, shut your ass up lmao

Wildcat67
02-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Just happened to be watching this video and noticed, especially in the first half of the video, a lot of moves that are totally identical to moves I see Kawhi do a lot.

https://youtu.be/x2_Kh8fPOG8

skulls138
02-17-2017, 11:58 PM
did Mike get outplayed by a scrub he was guarding in a game 7?? no, shut your ass up lmaoJordan was getting bounced out of the playoffs year after year when he started. So you shut up Gaymond

FkLA
02-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Just happened to be watching this video and noticed, especially in the first half of the video, a lot of moves that are totally identical to moves I see Kawhi do a lot.

https://youtu.be/x2_Kh8fPOG8

So that's where Kawhi got that move from. He added it to his arsenal this year and has been using it a lot, tbh.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/2-18-2017/uxTvkp.gif http://i.makeagif.com/media/2-18-2017/TiLKYx.gif

TampaDude
02-18-2017, 07:15 AM

Bad Boys started in the '80s, not the '90s. Just sayin'...

Wildcat67
02-18-2017, 01:51 PM
So that's where Kawhi got that move from. He added it to his arsenal this year and has been using it a lot, tbh.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/2-18-2017/uxTvkp.gif http://i.makeagif.com/media/2-18-2017/TiLKYx.gif

You nailed it this is the number 1 example I was thinking of.

hitmanyr2k
02-19-2017, 11:01 AM

Wrong. Jordan won his first title at 28 and his first retirement came at age 30 after three straight championships.

LakerHater
02-19-2017, 05:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbORaTtUEAAHCJJ.jpg

dabom
02-19-2017, 05:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbORaTtUEAAHCJJ.jpg

i don't know if that's a dig at Lebron or he actually means it. :lol

But Kawhi is deserving of that title.

Benoit
02-19-2017, 07:02 PM
Jordan was getting bounced out of the playoffs year after year when he started. So you shut up Gaymond

Did Jordan get outplayed by a scrub like matt barnes in a game 7?? Answer the question

skulls138
02-19-2017, 08:00 PM
I dont know who he got outplayed by, when you lose, you lose, and he lost year after year....until Phil Jackson came along that is. Talk about system player.

james evans
02-21-2017, 01:41 AM
I dont know who he got outplayed by, when you lose, you lose, and he lost year after year....until Phil Jackson came along that is. Talk about system player.

The first time Jordan got out the first round was in 89(the shot) and that was prior to phil. When Phil got there, it was confernce finals and then titles. He was getting put out every year by Bird and Isiah. But history seems to forget that part of Jordan's career. Basically his career started in 1991 according to the sports writers

NameLess Scrub
02-21-2017, 07:56 AM
Mario Jalmers

NameLess Scrub
02-21-2017, 08:09 AM

Well.. this is the general impression about Jordan's greatness. He scored at will when harder defense was allowed.

That said, I have no problem with the rule/reffing changes up to some point. Bad boys played too dirty, borderline not basketball. I guess they eventually just changed too much. Spurs won "ugly", but I don't remember it being punch-ball style, except for Bruce's dirty defense.

skulls138
02-21-2017, 09:37 PM
Well.. this is the general impression about Jordan's greatness. He scored at will when harder defense was allowed.

That said, I have no problem with the rule/reffing changes up to some point. Bad boys played too dirty, borderline not basketball. I guess they eventually just changed too much. Spurs won "ugly", but I don't remember it being punch-ball style, except for Bruce's dirty defense.Pistons "ugly" as in dirty and brutal. Spurs "ugly" as in boring and efficient.

NameLess Scrub
02-22-2017, 07:40 AM
Pistons "ugly" as in dirty and brutal. Spurs "ugly" as in boring and efficient.

Yes. I was always able to appreciate the Spurs style :flag:

FkLA
04-16-2019, 07:28 PM
Still true, tbh.

I haven't watched pretty much any Raptors games aside from the games against the Spurs because I still have PTSD from him quitting but the motherfucker is so special. Easily the most efficient/unstoppable fadeaway since MJ. He really fucked up his legacy though unless he ends up winning some titles with the Clippers.

SpurPadre
04-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Still true, tbh.

I haven't watched pretty much any Raptors games aside from the games against the Spurs because I still have PTSD from him quitting but the motherfucker is so special. Easily the most efficient/unstoppable fadeaway since MJ. He really fucked up his legacy though unless he ends up winning some titles with the Clippers.

His non-back-to-back playing degenerative ass (knee) ain't winning shit, tbh.

FkLA
04-16-2019, 07:32 PM
Can this be moved to the NBA forum? I could've sworn I posted this thread there. Wouldn't have bumped it if I knew it was in the Spurs forum.

YGWHI
04-17-2019, 12:12 AM
Can this be moved to the NBA forum? I could've sworn I posted this thread there. Wouldn't have bumped it if I knew it was in the Spurs forum.
Just send adms/timvp a PM. They have moved other threads before.

Kobe was talking about the same thing of your post in his analysis of one Kawhi's shot in game 1

Kawhi_6rings
04-24-2019, 12:34 AM
Just send adms/timvp a PM. They have moved other threads before.

Kobe was talking about the same thing of your post in his analysis of one Kawhi's shot in game 1
did you ever seen mike play ????????

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2019, 05:00 AM
mj played in the triangle offense, in other words every possession he was option1 on offense...so in other words his usage rate was high.....he didnt take many 3s cause thats not his game, his more inside and midrange guy...but i doubt he ever had the efficiency kawhi had...

Raven
04-24-2019, 05:20 AM
it's true. Still, his ball handling could use more work, he tends to make unforced TOs often.

FkLA
05-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Look at all these former players and so called experts late to the party. FkLA called this shit 2.5 years ago. Do not doubt my takes.

BD24
05-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Your doncic take is still dumb faggot.

FkLA
05-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Your doncic take is still dumb faggot.

He won't ever be the transcendent player he's made out to be. You'll see.

BD24
05-07-2019, 05:06 PM
He won't ever be the transcendent player he's made out to be. You'll see.
Nice goalpost move. That’s a far cry from what you said when you called him trash :lol

FkLA
05-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Nice goalpost move. That’s a far cry from what you said when you called him trash :lol

Yeah ok.

Ceiling is a third-tier star, tbh.

WallyTiger
05-09-2019, 08:59 PM
both black, both dadkiller