PDA

View Full Version : Legal alien sentenced to 8 years for voter fraud

DarrinS
02-11-2017, 08:02 AM
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

Reck
02-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Good.

If you're dumb enough to vote while not being a citizen then you deserve what is coming.

Blake
02-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Smh 8 years?

Th'Pusher
02-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Who'd she vote for?

diego
02-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Nearly cost Trump Texas... Only 2,864,973 more cases to go!

boutons_deux
02-11-2017, 08:16 AM
there are 5M more like this one, right?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2017, 08:22 AM
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

Now if they just get the other 3,000,000 illegal Hillary voters.

Reck
02-11-2017, 08:45 AM

You really believe that dont you? :lol Trump voters.

DMX7
02-11-2017, 09:00 AM

The other 5,000,000!!!

DMC
02-11-2017, 09:10 AM
There's a really simple solution: change the immigration laws if you want undocumented immigrants to remain. Why have immigration laws if you're going to backdoor them by pretending Mexico is a sinking ship and that the US is a rescue vehicle? The Mexican government could create a similar situation in Mexico so that anyone can cross freely. We don't seem to have any issues with our Northern neighbors.

Splits
02-11-2017, 09:21 AM
She wasn't an "illegal alien", she has/had a green card.

OP is a faggot.

So is DMC.

MultiTroll
02-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Prosecutor Jonathan White :lol

ducks
02-11-2017, 11:03 AM
KICK THAT PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF THE COUNTRY NOW
USA USA USA
I do not need to use my tax paydollars for that piece of shit

Thread
02-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Good.

If you're dumb enough to vote while not being a citizen then you deserve what is coming.

Winehole23
02-11-2017, 12:46 PM
in person voter fraud is a problem of infinitessimal proportions. apparently the system as currently constructed, works.

Reck
02-11-2017, 02:42 PM
She was registered republican and voted against Obama in 2012 and voted for the same guy who gave her the 8 years in 2014. :lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html?_r=0

Spurminator
02-11-2017, 02:44 PM
You found one! Congrats!

Thread
02-11-2017, 02:52 PM
You found one! Congrats!

:lol

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2017, 05:44 PM
8 years?!??! Damn, what injustice, tbh..

My man just did 9 years for killing 2 people, tbh:lol

Splits
02-11-2017, 05:53 PM

Every civilized country besides the US embodies the concept of rehabilitation.

Americans are too stupid to understand that term, they only know retribution.

Faggot society, tbh. They and ISIS are two peas in a pod, deserve each other. I'm glad/proud/thankful I moved on 21 Jan

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Every civilized country besides the US embodies the concept of rehabilitation.

Americans are too stupid to understand that term, they only know retribution.

Faggot society, tbh. They and ISIS are two peas in a pod, deserve each other. I'm glad/proud/thankful I moved on 21 Jan
You formally renounce your citizenship?

Bobby Peru
02-11-2017, 06:46 PM

:lmao ma cousin behaded a dude and just got out after 2 years

spurraider21
02-11-2017, 07:50 PM
so they found 1 person... who is a legal resident... that illegally registered as a republican and voted for romney in 2012

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Who is "they"?

pgardn
02-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Who is "they"?

Exactly.

Link please.

No way Republicans would ever try and beat any sort of voting system. This is truly an outrageous possibility.

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Exactly.

Link please.

No way Republicans would ever try and beat any sort of voting system. This is truly an outrageous possibility.
"they", as in "they" found. Try and keep up.

pgardn
02-11-2017, 09:41 PM
"they", as in "they" found. Try and keep up.

Quit deflecting your minor league points.

There is NOT significant voter fraud. There is a problem keeping voter lists updated.
3 million fraudulent votes, what a crock of shit, just like pizza man child snatching.

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2017, 09:57 PM

There is NOT significant voter fraud. There is a problem keeping voter lists updated.
3 million fraudulent votes, what a crock of shit, just like pizza man child snatching.
Then quit quoting me asking about nothing I was talking about dipshit.

I wanted to know who found the person and asked sr21, simple as that. I don't believe there were 3 million fraudulent votes so stop barking up the wrong tree. And fuck off about the pizza stuff or man up and take the bet like monosylab1k

pgardn
02-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Then quit quoting me asking about nothing I was talking about dipshit.

I wanted to know who found the person and asked sr21, simple as that. I don't believe there were 3 million fraudulent votes so stop barking up the wrong tree. And fuck off about the pizza stuff or man up and take the bet like monosylab1k

You were talking...
Then STFU.

I don't keep up with your stinking bets old man.

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2017, 10:20 PM
You were talking...
Then STFU.

I don't keep up with your stinking bets old man.dont care if you don't take the bet. Stop dropping in randomly when you don't know what the fuck I am talking about and not addressing you.

Wild Cobra
02-12-2017, 05:55 AM
She was registered republican and voted against Obama in 2012 and voted for the same guy who gave her the 8 years in 2014. :lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html?_r=0

She was "unaware it was illegal for her to vote?"

That's because the liberals tell these people they can!

Even Obama said they weren't going to go after any who did.

No wonder the democrats don't want any checks and balances of the system. Republican vote or democrat... It doesn't matter.

It's illegal!

Wild Cobra
02-12-2017, 05:56 AM
You found one! Congrats!

Considering they are not screening voters, for every one they find, there is likely a million.

Wild Cobra
02-12-2017, 05:58 AM

I think 8 years is excessive too. probably won;y serve any time in the end, but examples do need to be made.

Hopefully, California will not vote 2:1 democrat to republican in the next election. Hopefully this put the fear of law in people.

Wild Cobra
02-12-2017, 05:59 AM

I would disagree.

If you aren't looking for it as the even happens, you will never see it.

Thread
02-12-2017, 07:30 AM

No wonder the democrats don't want any checks and balances of the system. Republican vote or democrat... It doesn't matter.

It's illegal!

WC

ElNono
02-12-2017, 07:52 AM

It's illegal!

:lmao

I'm sure she hangs out with a lot of liberals that tell her to vote Republican :lol

I'll tell you exactly how this shit went down:

"Oh, I heard in Fox News those damn liberals always sending illegals to vote, I'm gonna do the same and show them", followed by getting her ass nailed to the tree of woe when reality sets in, and turns out voter fraud is extremely rare AND prosecuted.

apalisoc_9
02-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Sad. First they committ aboriginal genocide, steal the whole South of USA and now they are imprissoning people for 8 years for voting in lands they owned about 200 years ago? And a legal resident at that...

Talk about real terrorism. I am scared what country the USA will bombard next and kill an average 50k people a year.

Canada is a great country. I hope this disease does not spread north of the boarder.

apalisoc_9
02-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Also ducks who speak the English language at the same level as a 5th grader afgahni boy in the rural mountains of jalalabad gets to cheer for Trump and live in the US of A with all benefits.

While Legal residents whose decendants probably roamed around the Whole of the USA about 500-700 years ago, speak excellent english gets imprissoned for 8 years for one insignificant vote..Most likely a vote of ignorance too.

White life...Must be great.

Thread
02-12-2017, 10:36 AM

It do not get better.

Reck
02-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Also ducks who speak the English language at the same level as a 5th grader afgahni boy in the rural mountains of jalalabad gets to cheer for Trump and live in the US of A with all benefits.

While Legal residents whose decendants probably roamed around the Whole of the USA about 500-700 years ago, speak excellent english gets imprissoned for 8 years for one insignificant vote..Most likely a vote of ignorance too.

I doubt ducks is even legal himself.

He's obviously mentally retarded.

pgardn
02-12-2017, 10:46 AM
dont care if you don't take the bet. Stop dropping in randomly when you don't know what the fuck I am talking about and not addressing you.

I'll drop in when I feel pizza guy.
You work on the pizza. Board maintenance is An extra burden.
Ignore if you don't like it.

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 12:01 PM
TSA, how do those babies taste, sorta like veal?

Spurminator
02-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Considering they are not screening voters, for every one they find, there is likely a million.

Probably closer to a billion, honestly.

Splits
02-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Probably closer to a billion, honestly.

i heard 2 trillion on my not-fake news sources

DarrinS
02-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Sad. First they committ aboriginal genocide, steal the whole South of USA and now they are imprissoning people for 8 years for voting in lands they owned about 200 years ago? And a legal resident at that...

Talk about real terrorism. I am scared what country the USA will bombard next and kill an average 50k people a year.

Canada is a great country. I hope this disease does not spread north of the boarder.

What disease would that be? Toxic SJW disease?

Too late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKcKSBHfEQ

By your post, it sounds like you've had an indoctrination similar to the loonbat in this video.

Wild Cobra
02-12-2017, 08:27 PM
:lmao

I'm sure she hangs out with a lot of liberals that tell her to vote Republican :lol

I'll tell you exactly how this shit went down:

"Oh, I heard in Fox News those damn liberals always sending illegals to vote, I'm gonna do the same and show them", followed by getting her ass nailed to the tree of woe when reality sets in, and turns out voter fraud is extremely rare AND prosecuted.

I see...

Go straight to Fox, and forget about the dozens of Spanish language stations...

Indoctrinated any???

pgardn
02-12-2017, 08:48 PM
I would disagree.

If you aren't looking for it as the even happens, you will never see it.

So where have you found 3 million illegals who voted for Hillary?
Since you ARE looking for it. So you seeked out something you believe and found it.
Where?

ElNono
02-12-2017, 08:55 PM
I see...

Indoctrinated any???

:lol How many Spanish language stations you watch, tbh? Do you think they talk about going to vote illegally there? Do tell...

Talk about indoctrination :lol

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 09:13 PM
The white supremacist Bannon Schutzstaffel at work, proving their loyalty to the Exec, persecuting non-whites, even non-white US CITIZENS.

A US-born NASA scientist was just detained and Border Patrol forced him to unlock his phone

http://usuncut.com/news/us-born-nasa-scientist-just-detained-border-patrol-forced-unlock-phone/

Wild Cobra
02-13-2017, 02:00 AM
:lol How many Spanish language stations you watch, tbh? Do you think they talk about going to vote illegally there? Do tell...

Talk about indoctrination :lol

I've seen enough references on YouTube to know they do advocate illegal voting without outright saying so.

I think your "Fox news" autobot response was funny. I know you are better than that.

Splits
02-13-2017, 02:02 AM
I've seen enough references on YouTube to know they do advocate illegal voting without outright saying so.

links

otherwise this is FAKE NEWS

Wild Cobra
02-13-2017, 02:03 AM
The white supremacist Bannon Schutzstaffel at work, proving their loyalty to the Exec, persecuting non-whites, even non-white US CITIZENS.

A US-born NASA scientist was just detained and Border Patrol forced him to unlock his phone

http://usuncut.com/news/us-born-nasa-scientist-just-detained-border-patrol-forced-unlock-phone/

Yes, you can always find abuse of authority. That was not the rule, and I hope the border agent doing so was fired.

Wild Cobra
02-13-2017, 02:04 AM
links

otherwise this is FAKE NEWS

Oh please...

There is an Obama interview even. Plenty of people here have seen it, and know it's real.

Go fly a kite.

Splits
02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
I'm a faggot who makes stuff up. I am FAKE NEWS

spurraider21
02-13-2017, 02:58 AM

It's illegal!you're still spreading this bullshit bro?

Reck
02-13-2017, 05:31 AM

I think your "Fox news" autobot response was funny. I know you are better than that.

:lol citing youtube as a legit source. :lol

Probably got it off info wars. :lol

ElNono
02-13-2017, 08:53 AM

:lol YouTube

This is why I know you don't know shit about it: Univision is a partner of ABC/Disney and Telemundo is owned by NBC Universal/Comcast.

No sane Republican voter is watching either of those networks. "advocate illegal voting" :lmao

Sometimes you just need to know when to stop looking stupid...

Reck
02-13-2017, 09:00 AM
:lol YouTube

This is why I know you don't know shit about it: Univision is a partner of ABC/Disney and Telemundo is owned by NBC Universal/Comcast.

No sane Republican voter is watching either of those networks. "advocate illegal voting" :lmao

Sometimes you just need to know when to stop looking stupid...

Univision has also being collaborating with CNN as of late. I've seem Jorge Ramos and that other main chick from Univision on there.

Another channel republicans wouldn't be caught watching. Clinton News Network. :lol

Trill Clinton
02-13-2017, 09:05 AM
I see...

Indoctrinated any???

Oh please...

There is an Obama interview even. Plenty of people here have seen it, and know it's real.

Go fly a kite.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2v864nd.jpg

ElNono
02-13-2017, 09:27 AM
Another channel republicans wouldn't be caught watching. Clinton News Network. :lol

I'm sure plenty of Republicans watch it for the LOLs, tbh... taking advice from them though?

rmt
02-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Univision has also being collaborating with CNN as of late. I've seem Jorge Ramos and that other main chick from Univision on there.

Why do you say that? I watch CNN to see the other side - same as being here.

rmt
02-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Can't someone please advise/help me with this phishing thing - I can't update my posts and I'm gonna get carpal tunnel clicking this Ignore Warning button for every page switch.

I meant I'm here to hear the other side - not that CNN = here

boutons_deux
02-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Can't someone please advise/help me with this phishing thing - I can't update my posts and I'm gonna get carpal tunnel clicking this Ignore Warning button for every page switch.

I meant I'm here to hear the other side - not that CNN = here

it's the responsibility of the owners of the domain name to buy a certificate

rmt
02-13-2017, 12:06 PM
So, does everyone else have this problem? Am I the only one? The owners aren't gonna buy anything for just me. So I'm stuck clicking on this Ignore Warning button forever - this might be God's signal that I should get off this site :-)

clambake
02-13-2017, 12:21 PM
So, does everyone else have this problem? Am I the only one? The owners aren't gonna buy anything for just me. So I'm stuck clicking on this Ignore Warning button forever - this might be God's signal that I should get off this site :-)

gods signal huh?

this country is fucked and unfuckable.

rmt
02-13-2017, 12:31 PM
gods signal huh?

this country is fucked and unfuckable.

It's a joke.

Reck
02-13-2017, 12:34 PM

Where would you go?

clambake
02-13-2017, 12:45 PM
It's a joke.

sounded like someone wants someone else to fix their problem.

you sure about your party affiliation?

Splits
02-13-2017, 01:16 PM

what browser are you using? I'd hate to lose my favorite source of lulz

Splits
02-13-2017, 01:16 PM
sounded like someone wants someone else to fix their problem.

you sure about your party affiliation?

lol

rmt
02-13-2017, 08:50 PM
what browser are you using? I'd hate to lose my favorite source of lulz

I use Safari. I'm glad I provide so much entertainment for you :-)

Splits
03-22-2017, 02:08 AM

:cry muh voter fraud :cry