PDA

View Full Version : ____"I got ripped off"____

mouse
10-11-2005, 09:31 AM
you have any stories of getting ripped off? short changed? or was it the other way around?
did you ever get over on someone? Did you ever get change for a 20 after you gave the clerk a 10? if so, post them here.

Thanks

Sportcamper
10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Mouse...Since you are a devout Christian, I am confident that you would return any monies that were not owed to you, once you realized the cashier’s error.... :smokin

mouse
10-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Just beacuse I believe there is a Jesus? does not mean I am stupid, That money will go directly in my pocket, I am far from Christain, I am one of those folks GOD will have to think about a little extra longer before he decides where to send my soul :smokin

In fact I found a 50 dollar bill at CrazyOne's church last year and I did feel guilty spending it for about 5 minutes. CrazyOne did ask the church if anyone lost any money and no one stepped up to the plate, I felt GOD put that money there so I can find it and use it in a way that will better serve him. So I went directly to E bay to look for a Randy Moss graded rookie card. Don'y worry I did give my 5% back to the church, :smokin

TheTruth
10-11-2005, 09:42 AM
My friends and I drove to Corpus for a playoff football game my senior year in high school. On the way home I gave a bum 20 bucks to buy us a 12 pack. My friend walked in with him to make sure he got us the beer. Not knowing that I already gave him a 20, my friend gave him another 20. $40 for a lousy 12 beers.

mouse
10-11-2005, 09:45 AM
My friends and I drove to Corpus for a playoff football game my senior year in high school. On the way home I gave a bum 20 bucks to buy us a 12 pack. My friend walked in with him to make sure he got us the beer. Not knowing that I already gave him a 20, my friend gave him another 20. $40 for a lousy 12 beers.

^ :lmao

sorry but that was funny, when giving a bum money always ask for a receipt :smokin

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 09:46 AM
One of my friends met some chick on the internet. She invited him over to fuck so I tagged along. While they were in the room fucking, I ripped off a bottle of Jack, a Playstation 2 with 4 games, 5 DVDs and the remote to their T.V. When he was done, he went to my truck and we took off.

PizzaFace
10-11-2005, 09:48 AM
I paid over $70 for Pro-Active.

mouse
10-11-2005, 09:49 AM
One of my friends met some chick on the internet. She invited him over to fuck so I tagged along. While they were in the room fucking, I ripped off a bottle of Jack, a Playstation 2 with 4 games, 5 DVDs and the remote to their T.V. When he was done, he went to my truck and we took off.

Cool story, although I don't think Kori will let you watch her house when she is gone, I was looking for pain pills last time I was watching her place, now I am on the list.

Did you really need the remote? or was you just trying to get as much stuff as possible?
and do you still have that girls e mail? :smokin

mouse
10-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I paid over $70 for Pro-Active.

you have to look out for those scams Pizza face , it can have a Domino effect on yout wallet, :smokin

TDMVPDPOY
10-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I actually rrp sum salesman behind a counter when i bought a melway, paid him 25 bucks and he thought i gave him 50, so he refunds me 25 back, basically i got the melway for free, walked away smiling at this fool.

mookie2001
10-11-2005, 11:43 AM
one time I paid $130 dollars for a quarter sack

$130.00

mouse
10-11-2005, 11:50 AM
I actually rrp sum salesman behind a counter when i bought a melway, paid him 25 bucks and he thought i gave him 50, so he refunds me 25 back, basically i got the melway for free, walked away smiling at this fool.

everyone does it. It's just hard to find folks to admit it.

It kinda evens out though, In my case I have lost 3 times what I have gained.

about 5 years ago I had a yard sale and I was making more cash than I could count, some man wanted my tools for 20 bucks he gave me a 50 dollar bill and I gave him his 30 dollars and his tools, I had a 20 a 5 and a 50 in my money bag, This lady shows up and wants to give me 15 dollars for a set of wilson golf clubs I had for sell for 20 bucks, I gave her the Golf bag and her change, about 5 minutes later I found out I gave her the 50 dollar bill not the 5 dollar bill, This lady looked like a teacher, and I lived in Alamo heigts at the time. I figure after she got home she would see the mistake and come back, she never did.

maybe she post here at this site and will tell us all how she got free golf clubs and a 50 dollar bill from some stoned midget at a yard sale. :smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 11:51 AM

That's one of the most interesting stories i've heard in a while.

Your friend is the shit.

BigDaddyMatty
10-11-2005, 11:53 AM
I paid 25 bucks to get into paradise.

Spam
10-11-2005, 11:56 AM

I figured you tagged along so you could tag it too.

Who tags along while their friend is hittin' it?

sa_butta
10-11-2005, 12:07 PM
One of my friends met some chick on the internet. She invited him over to fuck so I tagged along. While they were in the room fucking, I ripped off a bottle of Jack, a Playstation 2 with 4 games, 5 DVDs and the remote to their T.V. When he was done, he went to my truck and we took off.Funny Story. Similar thing here. I met some chick like 4 years ago during Fiesta downtown and at the end of the night I wound up with a PS2 with games, a bottle of Jack and a giant Scooby Doo from the carnival. No tag alongs though.

Spam
10-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Damn, isn't a nice piece of ass enough for you guys?

mouse
10-11-2005, 12:15 PM
One time I was working at a bakery in Chicago. we would go to the deli section to make us a huge sandwich every night, we worked from 10 PM till 6 am , I noticed every morning the Mng would turn the dail on the safe a 1/2 turn each morning to get out the cash draws for the cashiers, One night I low crawled since the safe was in the front of the store and folks going to a disco across the street would park in front of the bakery,

I turned the safe 1/4 of a way and Bingo it opened, I started to slide the cash draws
down the floor past the cereal section,. I took only some of the money I did not want them to see it bare when they opened up that morning, I ran out of places to put the cash, I had it coming out of my socks and underwear, so I started to shove some cash behind the cereal boxes, I tried to pick a cereal that was not popular,

I went back to frying the dounuts. I was kinda nervous, I knew they would know it was an inside job, and me and my friend was only working there for 3 months, the last time anyone got a job there was around 5 years ago, I knew they would come after us. But That is what happens when your 16 years old and you listen to your friends,

That day after we got off work we went to the mall. I went to radio shack and bought a cool looking 8 track player, and then we had lunch at the sizzler.

No matter how much money I spent I did not feel good about it, The next day when we went to work the Mng asked us to go to the main office, Mr Thompson who owned Thompsons bakery was real friendly, he was a church going man, He asked us to fill out a piece of paper and put down anything we might know about that robery,

I started off by writing down that I had no idea what really took place, then about after the second sentence I started to feel guilty, not only did I confess I told him other sins I did before I even worked there, I did feel good after that though,

Anyway Mr Thompson was not happy but he did let us work there for another 3 weeks so we could pay the money back,

out of all that money I spent the best thing I got was general addmission tickets to see Bon Scott with ACDC for 4.00 dollars.

sa_butta
10-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Damn, isn't a nice piece of ass enough for you guys?yeah but isnt a nice peice of ass with some goods better?

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM

Funny Story. Similar thing here. I met some chick like 4 years ago during Fiesta downtown and at the end of the night I wound up with a PS2 with games, a bottle of Jack and a giant Scooby Doo from the carnival. No tag alongs though.

Finally, I tracked down two of the bastards who stole my mom's PS2 and booze. Only six more to go.

Spam
10-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Finally, I tracked down two of the bastards who stole my mom's PS2 and booze. Only six more to go.

Way to get those mofo's!!

mookie2001
10-11-2005, 12:27 PM
one time i took some of cbf's quarters from his table and from his room

ZStomp
10-11-2005, 12:32 PM
I get ripped off everytime I put gas in my truck.

mouse
10-11-2005, 12:34 PM

sa_butta
10-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Finally, I tracked down two of the bastards who stole my mom's PS2 and booze. Only six more to go.http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Star_Wars=father.wav

Shelly
10-11-2005, 12:55 PM
An Electrician that used to work for my dad sent $2500 dollars to have his Russian "girlfriend" come to the states. After he sent her the money, he never heard from her again.

Those of you contemplating looking into mail order brides, take notice.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Star_Wars=father.wav

NO! THAT ISN'T TRUE! IT CAN'T BE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spam
10-11-2005, 01:00 PM
An Electrician that used to work for my dad sent $2500 dollars to have his Russian "girlfriend" come to the states. After he sent her the money, he never heard from her again.

Also look your bride to be in the eyes for the truth.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/050429/n_police_presser_050429.widec.jpg

But be careful because some women can hide their real intentions.

SpursWoman
10-11-2005, 01:01 PM
thieves suck.

Spam
10-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Especially when they rip you off!! :cuss

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Did you really need the remote? or was you just trying to get as much stuff as possible?

I just took it to be a dickhead.

Opinionater
10-11-2005, 01:14 PM
IMHO, you were a dickhead for tagging along.

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
IMHO, you were a dickhead for tagging along.

It's not like it was some chick he was into. Just some random internet slut. He knew why I was tagging along.

mugatu
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
An Electrician that used to work for my dad sent $2500 dollars to his Russian "girlfriend"

I find that shocking!

Duff McCartney
10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
I only got ripped off when someone stole my truck, back when I had one. Pretty stupid, they stole it and then they left it at some apartments down the road.

All they stole from it was a towel I had.

Opinionater
10-11-2005, 01:21 PM
It's not like it was some chick he was into. Just some random internet slut. He knew why I was tagging along.

So, in your opinion that made it right?

Spam
10-11-2005, 01:23 PM

Watt was he thinking?

mugatu
10-11-2005, 01:24 PM
All they stole from it was a towel I had.

maybe it was this man.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/fres/sports/m-baskbl/98action/a-tarkanian-1126.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2005, 01:24 PM

He wasn't thinking very clearly. He must have been pretty wired.

Spam
10-11-2005, 01:26 PM

Maybe he didn't send the proper currentcy.

Sounds like he was the victim of the old "bait and switch."

SpursWoman
10-11-2005, 01:28 PM

It kind of sounds like he is some random internet slut, too. Do you steal from him also?

mugatu
10-11-2005, 01:30 PM
An Electrician sent $2500 dollars to his Russian "girlfriend" he never heard from her again.

You can get the money back but it will take a long time fighting through all the electrical tape :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
10-11-2005, 01:31 PM
when I lived in Victoria someone ripped off my Bible.

they broke into my 4-runner and stole my bible and my cellphone charger. and the cell phone charger was broken.
dip shits.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2005, 01:34 PM

they broke into my 4-runner and stole my bible and my cellphone charger. and the cell phone charger was broken.
dip shits.

They were probably stealing the Bible to see what the eigth commandment was.

10-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I once owned a Jeep Comanche pickup that was stolen four freaking times. Each time I'd think I'd be able to get a new one, but the damn thing turned up every time like a bad penny.

mugatu
10-11-2005, 01:38 PM

dip shits.

what kind of lowlife would steal in the face of GOD?

Dail the number, maybe this man will answer the phone. :lmao

http://www.weirdcrap.com/tilton/c_btilt.jpg

sa_butta
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I let one of my buddies borrow my truck one time to go "tag" this chick. When he came back he left the windows down on my truck and some bastards stole my CD's, and the face to my stereo, not the whole thing just the face. They left my 8 inch subwoofer in the back. Fuckin amateurs.

SpursWoman
10-11-2005, 01:40 PM
The only thing I ever recall getting stolen was on my 29th birthday ... someone broke into my car and stole a cosmetic case full of Estee Lauder makeup, a carton of cigarettes, a Kenwood portable CD player and about $30 in change.

Fortunately, that day I had a bad-assed Alpine system installed in my car (a birthday gift) and had taken the face plate inside with me to figure out how the controls worked. I ususally never take off the face plate. They probably saw the empty box for it in the back seat and thought they were going to get lucky.

:flipoff

Oh, and they didn't break the $150 bigger door window to get in....they broke the $450 little window that you have to replace all the molding with, too.

mouse
10-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I once owned a Jeep Comanche pickup that was stolen four freaking times. Each time I'd think I'd be able to get a new one, but the damn thing turned up every time like a bad penny.

Shelly
10-11-2005, 01:43 PM
He wasn't thinking very clearly. He must have been pretty wired.

The same guy once left a note on an attractive woman's car at a job we had at Lockheed and she called Security on him.

Great electrician, dumb when it comes to women.

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 01:44 PM
It kind of sounds like he is some random internet slut, too. Do you steal from him also?

Yes, I do.

So, in your opinion that made it right?

And yes, that made it right.

mouse
10-11-2005, 01:46 PM

Great electrician, dumb when it comes to women.

Maybe that's why I see many electricians with Dykes :lmao

SpursWoman
10-11-2005, 01:48 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/gth0005l.jpg

Al Sharpton
10-11-2005, 02:59 PM

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 03:28 PM
LOL midgetonadonkey has the temperment of a drunken irishman

he steals from his friends like mookie

Looter
10-11-2005, 03:35 PM
LOL midgetonadonkey
steals from his friends like mookie

at least I wait till there is a flood.

SWC Bonfire
10-11-2005, 03:36 PM
at least I wait till there is a flood.

Did you forget riots? Don't sell yourself short.

Looter
10-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Did you forget riots? Don't sell yourself short.

You have a good point. now can you do something about my hair?

Mr Furley
10-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm surprised that Jim hasn't posted his story of getting ripped off by somoene in this forum...:lmao

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
LOL midgetonadonkey has the temperment of a drunken irishman

he steals from his friends like mookie

If you can't steal from your friends, then they aren't real friends.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I still cant believe your friend got some fast internet slut action

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
I still cant believe your friend got some fast internet slut action

The dude used to fuck a different internet chick every week. He got one pregnant and married her, so his internet slut banging days are over. Until the divorce at least.

Mrs.Roper
10-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I got robbed of sex when I got married.

tw05baller
10-11-2005, 07:28 PM
i get ripped off every time i use ticketmaster

NZHayden
10-12-2005, 04:54 AM
at my work we're supposed to put the items that customers leave behind back on the shelf, but if there stupid enough to leave a pack of smokes lying around why can't i have them.

nickbroken
10-12-2005, 11:21 AM
I got ripped off thinking the Eagles were gonna show up against the Cowpies.

batman2883
10-12-2005, 11:31 AM
ha ha ha ha ha man nick broken has a nice ass avatar, way to go nick finally picking the good guys over the stupid underachievers

nickbroken
10-13-2005, 11:41 AM
ha ha ha ha ha man nick broken has a nice ass avatar, way to go nick finally picking the good guys over the stupid underachievers

:rolleyes You must not have watched the pies the past five years. :smokin

A Serbian Beast
10-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Let's see here. Walked down to Taco Bell with my friend one time. I gave them a 20. I was supposed to get back a 10 and some 1's. Later when I got home I realized that they gave me 2 10's, some 1's, and some change. I was paid to eat there. Awesome time.

bigzak25
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Just beacuse I believe there is a Jesus? does not mean I am stupid, That money will go directly in my pocket, I am far from Christain, I am one of those folks GOD will have to think about a little extra longer before he decides where to send my soul :smokin

In fact I found a 50 dollar bill at CrazyOne's church last year and I did feel guilty spending it for about 5 minutes. CrazyOne did ask the church if anyone lost any money and no one stepped up to the plate, I felt GOD put that money there so I can find it and use it in a way that will better serve him. So I went directly to E bay to look for a Randy Moss graded rookie card. Don'y worry I did give my 5% back to the church, :smokin

i found a 20 on the street a couple months ago, but i gave it away.

hey mouseman, i am in town. we should get together for a little bit before i drive back next week. just a heads up. i'll give you a call. :tu

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 10:40 PM
I have another story about someone else I ripped off. I used to score programmed satellite cards for some lady I worked with. After a couple of months she gave me her cards again to program. It was $25 per card, she gave me the cards and the cash. That night I hit the bar and blew the cash. The next day I told her that the guy that programmed the cards got raided by the cops and they took her cards and the cash. I also told her I knew another guy that programmed cards and he was selling a couple for $150 each. The next day she shows up with $300 and asked me to get her those cards. I took her the cards and made $350 profit by selling the lady her cards back.

Vashner
10-13-2005, 10:53 PM
I have another story about someone else I ripped off. I used to score programmed satellite cards for some lady I worked with. After a couple of months she gave me her cards again to program. It was $25 per card, she gave me the cards and the cash. That night I hit the bar and blew the cash. The next day I told her that the guy that programmed the cards got raided by the cops and they took her cards and the cash. I also told her I knew another guy that programmed cards and he was selling a couple for $150 each. The next day she shows up with $300 and asked me to get her those cards. I took her the cards and made $350 profit by selling the lady her cards back.

TMI... for your own good don't admit crimes on the web. An alias is not going to protect you.

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 10:54 PM
TMI... for your own good don't admit crimes on the web. An alias is not going to protect you.

Whatever dude.

Vashner
10-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §§ 1201(a)(2), 1204; manufacturing a device for the purpose of stealing satellite signals, 47 U.S.C. § 605(e)(4); and conspiracy, 18 U.S.C. § 371. All three counts carry a maximum possible sentence of five years in federal prison. The Title 17 and Title 47 counts carry a potential $500,000 fine, while the conspiracy count carries a maximum fine of $250,000.

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm I supposed to be frightened?

bigzak25
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
I believe jesus was only man.....think about that one for a while.

Jesus was a man.

but he was also the Son of God the Father.

and he showed us all the way to salvation.

think about that one for a while. :tu

Vashner
10-13-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm I supposed to be frightened?

It was advice not a threat. Your posting on a public forum dude. You also posted you where smoking weed driving home. I mean TMI we don't need to know this stuff.

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 11:22 PM
It was advice not a threat. Your posting on a public forum dude. You also posted you where smoking weed driving home. I mean TMI we don't need to know this stuff.

Well if it's a public forum, I can post what I want. I'm sure if I went back and read your posts, there is a lot of shit nobody here needs to know. Fuck off dude. If you don't like what I post then fucking ignore it.

Vashner
10-13-2005, 11:30 PM
No I don't like people hacking satellite cards. It's a crime. You sold the cards. Let me guess did you report the taxes on it too. It's not a matter of posting what you want it's a legal issue. This is like boy george calling cops with a pile of blow next to his pc. The subject of thread is "I got ripped off".. well you where doing a crime and then you got ripped off.

Yea I could be banned at any second for putting a political WWF smack down on NBAdan. But that's about it. I guess the TMI may of been a poor choice of words. Just stick to the original advice to not post you did a crime on a forum.

bigzak25
10-13-2005, 11:32 PM
it is a free country.

people can post what they want.

i would take Vash's advice as friendly and not as instigating though.

Vash is probobaly involved in law enforcement or knows someone who is.

i remember posting my weed driving fiasco on here...

and lets not fool ourselves, i'd bet a good percentage, or bad percentage, however you want to look at it, of law enforcement officials are doing the same or worse when it comes to mary jane. i still respect all they do to protect and serve though.

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 11:34 PM
No I don't like people hacking satellite cards. It's a crime. You sold the cards. Let me guess did you report the taxes on it too. It's not a matter of posting what you want it's a legal issue. This is like boy george calling cops with a pile of blow next to his pc. The subject of thread is "I got ripped off".. well you where doing a crime and then you got ripped off.

Yea I could be banned at any second for putting a political WWF smack down on NBAdan. But that's about it. I guess the TMI may of been a poor choice of words. Just stick to the original advice to not post you did a crime on a forum.

I appreciate you concern for my well being. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Vashner
10-13-2005, 11:37 PM
When I worked for the Federal Courts they used to call me the web nazi so yea. I am a dick.

midgetonadonkey
10-13-2005, 11:47 PM
When I worked for the Federal Courts they used to call me the web nazi so yea. I am a dick.

That's obvious.