PDA

View Full Version : Game Grades: Spurs @ Knicks Brought to You By James Dolan's Jihad on Charles Oakley

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 07:06 PM
The Story:

The Spurs found themselves playing in the basketball mecca of Madison Square Garden on Sunday afternoon against a Knicks team that had lost their last four games at home, sometimes in embarrassing fashion (:lol det Clipper game). Unfortunately for the Spurs the writing was on the wall for a bad loss (the team struggles in MSG regularly, Knicks have plenty of Spur killers in Rose, PorzinGOD, Lee, Jennings, and even O'Quinn, nationally televised game, and Hornacek called the team out after their last loss), and they didn't disappoint.

The first quarter started out with the Knicks jumping out to a quick lead behind Rose and PorzinGOD making shots. Meanwhile, the Spurs couldn't seem to buy a bucket outside some early shots by LMA and Green going in. Thankfully, behind some quick hands and good rebounding on both ends, the Spurs made up for a poor shooting quarter to take the lead going into the second.

The second quarter belonged to Kawhi Leonard. He simply couldn't be stopped on either end, imposing his will on whoever was unlucky enough to be matched up with him. Behind that play the Spurs found themselves up 12 with two minutes to go in the half. At that point for whatever reason the team decided to stop going to him and instead forced up terrible shots while letting NY back into it on the other end. This resulted in the lead shrinking back to 6 by the half.

The third quarter saw the Knicks quickly take control of the game, continuing a run from the first half up to 15-0. While the Spurs began limiting turnovers to stop the bleeding, outside Kawhi no one was able to get into any sort of rhythm offensively the rest of the way.

In the final stanza the Knicks seemed poised to run away with it with Kawhi on the bench, but some awful mistakes on both ends by the Knicks gave the Spurs a brief gasp of light and behind some more MVP-level play by Kawhi the team nearly pulled it out. Unfortunately, Kawhi ran out of gas and his teammates made some terrible mistakes of their own (:lmao Mills and Green running the worst fastbreak in history) to allow the Knicks to put the game away.

It doesn't get any easier for the Spurs as tomorrow night they go into Indy to face a Pacers team that, while losers of their last two games, have really been playing good ball as of late. After that they close out the Eastern half of the RRT with a game against a Magic squad with another familiar Spur-killer in Abaka who can win a game against the Spurs by himself. Then the first game after the ASB is a game against the Clips who, even without CP0, have owned the Spurs since 2015. We could be looking at a pretty rough stretch of basketball over the next few weeks, so buckle up.

Some things I noticed during the game:

-These meltdowns at the end of the first half have become a truly fatal trend for this team. We can blame it on lazy play or a lack of execution, but at the end of the day a good coach would nip this in the bud and make it a point to correct. Pop, OTOH, seems content to do nothing. I know there's still a lot of you who think Pop can do no wrong, but on top of terrible rotations/resting players at terrible junctures/overall lack of good decision-making and his past comments about not caring about winning really have me upset. If you don't care about coaching to win, then don't fucking coach.

-Kawhi Leonard's game is almost complete. I'm not sure where can grow as a player from here (outside better conditioning to play extended minutes) but even if this is it if he maintains this level of play for 7-9 years he'll go down as a first-ballot HoFer.

-What the hell is wrong with Parker? Physically he looks fine but my God he just can't seem to do much of anything scoring-wise. Don't even get me started on his defense. Considering how well he looks physically and how he was playing not even a month ago in similar physical condition, I just can't figure out what the problem is. Overfeeding LMA/Kawhi? Broken jumper? Mentally checking out? Something to watch.

-Mills is an absolute disaster right now, there's no other way to put it. Can't hit a shot, not even an average playmaker, and his defense is some of the worst in the league. At this point on top of Parker's poor play I don't see how Murray doesn't get minutes, it just makes no sense.

-Yes, LMA is struggling with his shot, but you gotta admire his hustle and grit the past few weeks. He has had some embarrassing moments but it isn't due to a lack of effort. HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) brought up a good stat the other day: LMA is a Top 5 rim protector this season, an the four players ahead of him on the list all exclusively play Center, and it shows by the eye-test too. Pretty impressive stuff.

-The team as a whole has been playing collectively-horrible basketball sine New Years. Kawhi's play has hid a lot of it, but this team is underperforming to a level we haven't seen before. I've been an outspoken critic of this team all year (still think OKC can beat them in a series if both are fully healthy unless the team truly finds it's stroke from 3 again) but there is no reason for the struggles we've been witnessing the past 5-6 weeks. LMA hasn't forgotten how to shoot, Green hasn't forgotten how to defend, Mills hasn't forgotten how to be an NBA-player, etc. It's all mental with this team and it's up to the coach to figure out what's wrong, but so far Pop has been content to let things ride out. These are dangerous times for the Spurs; one bad stretch and we could see them drop to the three seed and a first-round matchup with a Clipper team they won't beat even fully healthy.

Grades:

Kawhi Leonard - A-

Best player on the court tonight by far, but unfortunately it wasn't enough. He struggled early on with his shot and terrible decision-making with the ball, but as the game wore on he got better and better and shot the ball much more efficiently. He nearly managed to single-handedly drag this team to a win they did not deserve, but clearly ran out of gas by the final minutes. His defense was inconsistent in the second half, but by that point it was apparent he needed to focus his energy on the offensive end.

LaMarcus Aldridge - C-

LMA shot like shit, there's no other way to put it. His jumper has been broken for nearly a month now and it doesn't look like it's getting better until after the ASB at the earliest (hopefully rest does the trick). On the other hand, he continues to play great post defense and protect the rim at a high level, and tonight he was clearly hustling to try to make up for his terrible offense. I know there's a few of you out there clamoring for an LMA/Fetmelo trade, but at this point it'd be a serious downgrade for the Spurs even considering LMA's offensive struggles.

Danny Green - C-

Green actually started out pretty well on both ends, draining his first two attempts from three while playing good-to-great D on Fatmelo and Courtney Lee. Unfortunately that was the extent of his contributions on offense. He had several disastrous forays into the paint that led to turnovers while executing one of the worst fastbreaks I've ever seen alongside Mills. Thankfully he continued to play well on D, but if he can't rediscover his stroke soon, on top of the rest of the team struggling (besides Kawhi) there's going to be a lengthy skip coming up.

Tony Parker - D

God damn Parker has fallen off a cliff. Heard somewhere during the game (whether on TV or in the gamethread) that Parker has 8 points in the last four games...which was completely wrong it turns out. Surprised he actually has that much. He was terrible at running the offense, often over-dribbling and throwing it to Kawhi with the shot clock running out. Meanwhile on defense Rose was undressing him seemingly every time down the court. I just can't see how Murray can be any worse at this point.

Dewayne Dedmon - D-

In the opening few minutes of the game I was impressed with DD and thought we might see a repeat performance from Detroit. However, it became quickly apparent that that wouldn't be the case. He hardly impacted the game at all defensively as we've come to expect, he dropped half-a-dozen easy passes that would've led to an easy dunk or layup, and was dominated in the post by Kyle Fucking O'Quinn. It wasn't his worst game as a Spur, but it was pretty damn close.

David Lee - B-

Can't fault Lee for a lack of effort tonight, he was making plays on the boards all game and even had a couple nice defensive sequences to boot. However, at the end of the day he just isn't a good enough defender to see more than 20-25 mins a game. From what we've come to expect, however, tonight was par for the course from him.

Kyle Anderson - C+

Fathead made a cameo appearance early tonight due to Simmons' absence and actually did a pretty decent job offensively, drawing a nice And-1. However, once he passed up an open 3 yet again (even though he forced his way to the line) I knew that was it for him this afternoon and, sure enough, he never saw a minute of playing time after that stint. It was another quality defensive performance for him on defense, which is why he got a +.

Manu Ginobili - D+

With the rest of the team struggling so much on offense I had it in my head that maybe SuperManu would make an appearance for his last game in the Garden. Unfortunately, it just never happened. Manu was a mess offensively as much as anyone else. To his credit though, at this point that isn't his job anymore. Defensively he made a few plays but for the most part was invisible within the Spurs' scheme.

Patty Mills - F

At this point it's time to push the panic button on Mills. He hasn't looked competent as a SG, much less a PG, since New Years. If you had told me he'd look this bad back in December I would've laughed in your face but he is legitimately one of the worst rotation players in the NBA right now. Tonight he seemingly couldn't hit a shot to save his life, couldn't make a pass without turning it over, and his decision-making was just deplorable; the less said about his defense, the better. Patty very well might be playing his final games as a Spur over the next few days.

Davis Bertans - C

Not a good showing from Bertans, but he was far from the problem. Couldn't guard his contemporary from Latvia a lick, but he was active on defense and altered a few shots. The team never made it a mission to find him for shots despite the fact no one else outside Kawhi could do anything offensively.

Pop - D

More than a few of us have been saying it for a while now, but Pop really has seemingly stopped caring about Spurs basketball. His rotations were awful yet again, he refused to call timeouts when the team clearly needed them (whether due to numerous mistakes or even just fatigue), and the team has seemingly regressed since the start of the season even with time for new players to develop chemistry/rhythm. This has been the 5th game since New Years alone where the Spurs have had a double-digit lead near the end of the first half, only to choke it away and give the opposing team momentum and inevitably the win. That trend is on the coaching, not the players.

TheGreatYacht
02-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Time to blow it up for some picks. Celtics style.

Kawhi will play by himself regardless

SASdynasty!
02-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Where do you come up with this crap? Parker has 8 points in the last 4 games??? He has 20 points and 21 assists in the last 3. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Hahaha no wonder you guys think Parker is so bad. You literally have no clue with what he's doing.

And did you even watch today's game? Rose had 6 points on him on 3/7 shooting. Honestly where do you come up with these outright lies? Does it make you feel better to literally just fabricate reality to fit your petty agenda?

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Where do you come up with this crap? Parker has 8 points in the last 4 games??? He has 20 points and 21 assists in the last 3. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Hahaha no wonder you guys think Parker is so bad. You literally have no clue with what he's doing.

Incorrect stat, I apologize.

*slurp* *slurp* Ohhhhh Tooooonnnnyyyyy ~~~~ *slurp* *slurp*

spursistan
02-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the emergency write-up :tu

Yep; on Mills: I can't believe I have gone from hyping him up for 6MOTY award in December to being open to trade him for something before he's let walk in matter of 50 days..He's not just slumping, he has completely fallen off cliff, in a heap, t in almost every facets of the game (shooting, decision-making, while becoming an even bigger joke on defense)..

sasaint
02-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Excellent write-up - one of the best of the season. :toast

Your observations about Pop's not doing the things on the bench that a good NBA - no, make that basketball - coach would do when his team is struggling are spot-on. And so are the comments about this team's issues being mental. They are playing without character and without pride - things you'd think Pop would recognize and do his best to remedy. It makes me wonder if there aren't locker room issues - worse ones than the Spurs have seen in several decades.

SASdynasty!
02-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Incorrect stat, I apologize.
Haha so why don't you change it in the write up instead of perpetuating ridiculous nonsense?

SASdynasty!
02-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Excellent write-up - one of the best of the season. :toast

Your observations about Pop's not doing the things on the bench that a good NBA - no, make that basketball - coach would do when his team is struggling are spot-on. And so are the comments about this team's issues being mental. They are playing without character and without pride - things you'd think Pop would recognize and do his best to remedy. It makes me wonder if there aren't locker room issues - worse ones than the Spurs have seen in several decades.
I agree outside of the actual facts.

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Haha so why don't you change it in the write up instead of perpetuating ridiculous nonsense?

If you go back and read it I did.

spursistan
02-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Pop either be ready to go down with the Murray ship or make a bold move to address the back-court situation...The alternative: this team will flame out in familiar fashion..they won't make it to the Warriors, once again..

I know, limited assets/market options, and whatnot, but for starters, Mills/Simmons/Anderson, and this year's 1st Round pick should be on the table..

SASdynasty!
02-12-2017, 07:46 PM
If you go back and read it I did.
Hahaha why does it still say "surprised he even has that much" when he actually has 250% more than that? No way you're that out of touch with reality...you're doing the write up for crying out loud.

MaNu4Tres
02-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Murray needs to be the back up already.

Cash in the chips for Barros.

My patience for the inevitable next year is wearing thin.

james evans
02-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Aldridge and Green got C's? HOW??? They were horrible!

UZER
02-12-2017, 08:03 PM
2017 Pop would have Parker and Stephen Jackson glued to the bench.

rasuo214
02-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Some of the grades are very generous.

ElNono
02-12-2017, 08:17 PM
thanks Robz... missed most of the game, tbh, bad timing for me today...

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Aldridge and Green got C's? HOW??? They were horrible!

As bad as they were on offense, both had pretty strong defensive outings.

spursistan
02-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Sometimes there is no need for over-analysis : a team that has 35-year-old David Lee in his first season as its second most consistent player night in, night out (relative to expected production) is simply fucked..And even Lee has played above his head and is due a regression soon..

palangi
02-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Danny green got pulled for his lack of defense. How can you say he played well defensively. Lee was 5 of 6 at one point. And Melo torched him the second half.

palangi
02-12-2017, 08:22 PM
As bad as they were on offense, both had pretty strong defensive outings.

Not true with green at all

100%duncan
02-12-2017, 08:38 PM
I still think we can beat the warriors with everything falling down into place. But they wont. And this team has relied on KL the whole season, time to make some moves IMHO.

wildbill2u
02-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Not sure what the stats that put LMA in the top rim defenders mean. I guess if he is standing there he can play some defense, otherwise a lot of players are simply motoring past him on their way to the rim while other folks have to rotate and try to cover for him. then they look bad on rim defense. :rolleyes

I know he has always been a great post up player when he can play withing 15 feet of the basket, and if he could stay at that distance his defense could probably pick up. I just don't see how he fits in the defensive scheme if he has to go out to the peririmeter to guard someone.

Hoops Czar
02-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Tony Parker - D

God damn Parker has fallen off a cliff. Heard somewhere during the game (whether on TV or in the gamethread) that Parker has 8 points in the last four games...which was completely wrong it turns out. Surprised he actually has that much. He was terrible at running the offense, often over-dribbling and throwing it to Kawhi with the shot clock running out. Meanwhile on defense Rose was undressing him seemingly every time down the court. I just can't see how Murray can be any worse at this point.

Posters used to bitch that Parker was taking too many shots while taking shots away from everybody's man crush Kawhi and LMA. Now, he takes very few shots and he gets bitch slapped for not scoring points. This forum :lmao!!! Btw, Tony had 18 points against Philly on Wednesday so I'm guessing those were mostly likely voices in your head.

Pop - D

More than a few of us have been saying it for a while now, but Pop really has seemingly stopped caring about Spurs basketball. His rotations were awful yet again, he refused to call timeouts when the team clearly needed them (whether due to numerous mistakes or even just fatigue), and the team has seemingly regressed since the start of the season even with time for new players to develop chemistry/rhythm. This has been the 5th game since New Years alone where the Spurs have had a double-digit lead near the end of the first half, only to choke it away and give the opposing team momentum and inevitably the win. That trend is on the coaching, not the players.

Or maybe the Spurs were playing over their heads and now they're regressing to the mean. You should really spend more time bitching about the leagues so called top ranked defense (:lmao) allowing the Knicks to shoot 50% from the field rather than the piss poor rotations. The Spurs could have played their C and D squad and that should have been good enough to beat the dysfunctional Knicks. Defensive lapses is why this team can't hold double digit leads.

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Posters used to bitch that Parker was taking too many shots while taking shots away from everybody's man crush Kawhi and LMA. Now, he takes very few shots and he gets bitch slapped for not scoring points. This forum :lmao!!! Btw, Tony had 18 points against Philly on Wednesday so I'm guessing those were mostly likely voices in your head.

Hence the part right after the section you bolded...

Or maybe the Spurs were playing over their heads and now they're regressing to the mean. You should really spend more time bitching about the leagues so called top ranked defense (:lmao) allowing the Knicks to shoot 50% from the field rather than the piss poor rotations. The Spurs could have played their C and D squad and that should have been good enough to beat the dysfunctional Knicks. Defensive lapses is why this team can't hold double digit leads.

The defense has been better since Gasol went out, and dysfunctional or not the Knicks aren't a bad offense. The point is its hard to win games when the coach plays five players at the same time that are all below-average offensive players.

Robz4000
02-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Danny green got pulled for his lack of defense. How can you say he played well defensively. Lee was 5 of 6 at one point. And Melo torched him the second half.

Melo was 6-18 with Green as his primary defender until that horrible fastbreak that resulted in Melo getting that open three on the other end.

skulls138
02-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the grades. To comment on LA, thanks for pointing out his hustle, not just his bad shooting. As for his shooting or offense, he needs to settle down a bit. I notice when he has his feet under him and its a solid shot, it goes in. Its when he fades away so much with a hand in his face is when he misses. He needs to keep his dribble and get a shot hes comfortable with, or pass it back out.

If Mills, when making that steal, didnt turn it over, I bet we win this game and LAs offensive rebounding would have been a big reason why. I personally think LA is getting closer to where we need him.

SAGirl
02-12-2017, 09:38 PM
They just missed a lot of shots down the stretch....
I hate to point fingers bc so many guys shot the ball poorly but Danny wide open brick after brick down the stretch... Just a couple of those would have been momentum shots. Maybe he partied last night and didn't have legs for an early afternoon game or maybe he was just simply off...

BatManu20
02-12-2017, 09:45 PM
Lol at the meltdowns that ensue every time this team loses to a lesser opponent. "EVERYONE SUCKS!! TRADE HALF THE ROSTER!! TIME TO REBUILD!!" Etc etc. just a bunch of nonsense. You'd think this team is lottery-bound, yet they have the second best record in the entire fucking league.. and the best overall record/win % over the last 20 years in the NBA. My Lord this Fanbase is spoiled.

TheGreatYacht
02-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Lol at the meltdowns that ensue every time this team loses to a lesser opponent. "EVERYONE SUCKS!! TRADE EVERYONE!! TIME TO REBUILD!!" Etc etc. just a bunch of nonsense. This team has the second best record in the entire NBA.. My Lord this Fanbase is spoiled.
Everyone after #1 is a loser. Ship is sinking, you'd have to be blind not to see that

Those 67 regular season wins really paid off last year

FkLA
02-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the grades despite a shitty ass game from the team, brah. :tu

DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014) could learn a thing or two from you

TheDoctor
02-12-2017, 09:51 PM
I kinda feel bad for Kawhi tbh. I mean, what about LMA? There are times when he plays with a lot of enthusiasm and although he is not shooting the ball that well, one see the extra effort he puts on the defensive side or in his game in general, period. But he's playing insanely passive as of late. It's very frustrating to watch.

Saying that, I'm a little worried about this team's offensive firepower coming to the Playoffs. Like last year, if Kawhi and LMA have regular or bad games, this team runs out of real offensive options to win a series. They just hadn't shown to be consistent enough to keep given level of play for a whole series. Patty could regain his shooting form and it may not be enough to beat the Warriors in the rare, but possible case, that Kawhi and LMA are both slowed down offensively. I mean we have wins VS the strongest teams in the league (GS / CLE) but have been rare games where the team has played in unison and highly focused.

skulls138
02-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Lol at the meltdowns that ensue every time this team loses to a lesser opponent. "EVERYONE SUCKS!! TRADE HALF THE ROSTER!! TIME TO REBUILD!!" Etc etc. just a bunch of nonsense. You'd think this team is lottery-bound, yet they have the second best record in the entire fucking league.. and the best overall record/win % over the last 20 years in the NBA. My Lord this Fanbase is spoiled.Well said. This was the Knicks day pure and simple. We shouldve won but when a team like the Knicks, who have frickin talent, lets be honest, are backed into a corner like they have been by the media, they can be dangerous. Also Rose has always had Parkers number. Ive seen Parker out duel Westbrook and CP3 but Rose is just too big for Parker to handle.

Its a great game to learn from I think.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-12-2017, 10:07 PM
You mean Oakley's jihad on Dolan?

skulls138
02-12-2017, 10:09 PM
You mean Oakley's jihad on Dolan?:tu Oakley made his point I think.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-12-2017, 10:13 PM
:tu Oakley made his point I think.

The Knicks since the turn of the century have been what the Cowboys were from about 1997 through 2014. Mismanaged huge market team that always overpaid the wrong players and had tons of drama but could never win a damn thing.

TD 21
02-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Pop either be ready to go down with the Murray ship or make a bold move to address the back-court situation...The alternative: this team will flame out in familiar fashion..they won't make it to the Warriors, once again..

I know, limited assets/market options, and whatnot, but for starters, Mills/Simmons/Anderson, and this year's 1st Round pick should be on the table..

I called this before the season and was called the usual shit from cliché, vanilla, blind faith fans.

But I also said this: there's nothing they can do about it. Even if they were to shop the package you suggest, that's not fetching a point guard that's good enough to play the role they need one to, to win a championship.

Murray should definitely be playing more, but it should come at the expense of Simmons more than Mills. I wouldn't mind the occasional short leash/half a game type benching to Mills (and it might be coming; I can feel Pop's frustration with him mounting), but no matter his struggles, they're too limited offensively to permanently banish him from the rotation.

The worst thing about this loss was the utterly predictable nature of it. No matter how bad the opponent, it's never a good thing to get a team when their coach just called them out and they had an extensive practice/film session (the Spurs are the kings at getting teams at the worst possible time), but still. It doesn't matter who it is: combine that with national TV and the road and you've got the recipe for a laboring Spurs offense and loss. We've seen it time and time again for over 2 and a half years.

skulls138
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM
I love how they fired that security guy. You know that was Dolans decision to arrest Oakley. Always been a fan of "Oak Tree".

phxspurfan
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Agree with the not calling timeouts when the team looked gassed or the lineup was failing. Not sure why Pop keeps trying to get the guys to play through it, but perhaps this is just the dog days of Jan/Feb for this team.

skulls138
02-12-2017, 11:15 PM
The Knicks since the turn of the century have been what the Cowboys were from about 1997 through 2014. Mismanaged huge market team that always overpaid the wrong players and had tons of drama but could never win a damn thing.I love how they fired that security guy. You know that was Dolans decision to arrest Oakley. Always been a fan of "Oak Tree".

Splits
02-13-2017, 01:29 AM
Terrible grades, terrible write-up. It's like we watched 2 different games.

But thanks for the effort.

cd021
02-13-2017, 02:38 AM
An alternative win, tbh.

BillMc
02-13-2017, 03:59 AM
https://cs7063.vk.me/c637431/v637431782/3415a/B0OQDEQrWF8.jpg

BillMc
02-13-2017, 04:01 AM
https://pp.vk.me/c637431/v637431782/34164/zi-XHiWpCWE.jpg

Strategic
02-13-2017, 04:05 AM
Nice grades, shows heart. I think the pieces are there but the team is playing like they don't have a verbal locker room leader. Talent without passion and leadership is warmed over shit.

BillMc
02-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Nice job. :toast Thanks for switching with me.

RodNIc91
02-13-2017, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the grades man! I missed most of the game, nice recap.

Appearantly Mills' shitty play continues… do you think he'll get traded?

RodNIc91
02-13-2017, 10:02 AM
Nice job. :toast Thanks for switching with me.

Dude, where do you get the hustle stats from??

Pocho La Pantera
02-13-2017, 10:44 AM
Great grades, thanks!

dabom
02-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Trash grades by the resident cliff jumper. It's fucking leaking brah. :lmao

BillMc
02-13-2017, 12:57 PM
Dude, where do you get the hustle stats from??

A Russian language Spurs fan community.

SAGirl
02-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the grades man! I missed most of the game, nice recap.

Appearantly Mills' shitty play continues… do you think he'll get traded?
No....
Spurs are standing pat.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the grades, don't really disagree with any of them..