PDA

View Full Version : Just Another impact game from anderson as a 4...

apalisoc_9
02-13-2017, 09:36 PM
Per par.

Anderson has been so impactful as a 4.

PATFO knows this and I am 100% sure that unless some team offers him 8 and above..they will most likely match

Splits
02-13-2017, 09:39 PM
You had Me at the Random capitalization of Certain words but not others, Including Proper names.

:clap

sananspursfan21
02-13-2017, 09:43 PM
You had Me at the Random capitalization of Certain words but not others, Including Proper names.

:rollin

rasuo214
02-13-2017, 09:45 PM
Like I've said numerous times Anderson is a decent small ball 4. It makes sense, he has the length and it minimizes his lack of 3pt shooting. He should focus on bulking up/getting stronger.

DAF86
02-13-2017, 09:46 PM

Have you ever typed on a cel? That shit is pretty common, tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Have you ever typed on a cel? That shit is pretty common, tbh.

Can't remeber the last time i browsed spurstalk with my computer. :lol

SAGirl
02-13-2017, 09:57 PM
Like I've said numerous times Anderson is a decent small ball 4. It makes sense, he has the length and it minimizes his lack of 3pt shooting. He should focus on bulking up/getting stronger.
He does look a bit heavier/bulkier... maybe not enough compared to what we'd like to see but when he joined the Spurs he was all legs and arms with no strength.

8FOR!3
02-13-2017, 10:07 PM
I agree, he has more upside at the 4.

TheGreatYacht
02-13-2017, 10:11 PM
I agree with SAGirl. He does look fatter

dabom
02-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Dude is a cancer in the Playoffs. :lmao

bklynspursfan
02-13-2017, 10:13 PM
There just aren't enough minutes for him to play at the 4 enough consistently.

And since he's not a shooter he just doesn't give enough on that end to warrant benching others

cjw
02-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Per par.

Anderson has been so impactful as a 4.

PATFO knows this and I am 100% sure that unless some team offers him 8 and above..they will most likely match

I was impressed with his D in limited minutes against Knicks the other day, though is slow on close outs. Was also out there early working with LMA (working pick and pop with Ime) and Joel Anthony (missing baseline hook shots over and over).

On the 8 or above, he's got one more team option year before he's a RFA.

Chinook
02-14-2017, 03:44 PM
You do have to love how Kyle wrecked Ellis in the post while also being smart enough to leverage the mismatch into an easy assist. The Spurs have an annoying history of not being able to take advantage of mismatches in the post. You can see how this would work against the Warriors so long as whoever has the ball seals the mismatch quickly after getting the ball and then takes their time to make the right play.

dabom
02-14-2017, 03:54 PM
OK dude then you go full retardo. :lol

GSH
02-14-2017, 03:59 PM
I'll give you this, Apa. As trolls go, you are a damned artiste.

Seriously, at some point I have to give a guy credit for being really good at what he does. :lol

Chinook
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM
This is what I'm talking about:

https://youtu.be/ZZdkOmCjmso?t=317

The Spurs need to handle mismatches this way rather than trying to wait for the double or rush. Seal the mismatch like Anderson did by spinning to put the smaller man on his back. Read the defense and then make the play. That's how you avoid having another "Splitter couldn't post up Fisher" moment.

SAGirl
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM
I'll give you this, Apa. As trolls go, you are a damned artiste.

Seriously, at some point I have to give a guy credit for being really good at what he does. :lol
I don't think Apalisoc is trolling on this. He has liked Anderson as a 4 for a while and has made comments about this when Anderson has had good games.
He doesn't just pop up to troll when he has struggled, but rather posts when he observed the guy had an impact.

What happens with him even in the offseason is up for anyone's guess... I can easily see him traded in the offseason for example bc Spurs will need to shake things up when Manu retires... but I can also see him like CoJo finishing his 4 seasons and then going from there bc one cannot ignore that rookie scale deals are a great value if the player is producing in the league.

LittleCriminal
02-14-2017, 05:18 PM
I think Anderson has an even greater impact of the game when hes on the bench...

TheGreatYacht
02-14-2017, 05:36 PM
I think Anderson has an even greater impact of the game when hes on the bench...
:lmao

AaronY
02-14-2017, 06:51 PM
Rofl