PDA

View Full Version : Let's Collect dem Scalps

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:18 PM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5846ebb6ba6eb67d058b7b3f-480/michael-flynn.jpg

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:23 PM
In a sign of the internal confusion over Mr. Flynn’s status, the statement from Mr. Spicer came shortly after the president’s counselor, Kellyanne Conway, said in an interview on MSNBC that Mr. Flynn had the “full confidence of the president.”

:lmao amateurs

this cunt is next

spurraider21
02-13-2017, 11:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgaD236VAV4

da_suns_fan
02-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Rumor is he'll be replaced by Petraeus who is extremely competent (minus that whole affair thing).

Wonder how that will play out considering the entire administration appears to be full of loonies.

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:34 PM
It's bad, I just hope it doesn't get worse.

It's utterly fantastic to imagine Trump not being complicit.

hater
02-13-2017, 11:35 PM
King Trump still doing the firing and hiring not Clinton

spurraider21
02-13-2017, 11:36 PM

It's utterly fantastic to imagine Trump not being complicit.we've gone from russian interference being "fake news" to "real news, but who cares" to the US national security advisor promising russians favors before he was supposed to

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
King Trump still doing the firing and hiring not Clinton

They're going to go straight for him now, hater. (They) have the transcripts. If Flynn intimated that Trump would ease the sanctions we're fucked.

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:40 PM

It's utterly fantastic to imagine Trump not being complicit.

Can you imagine taking the knife to that forehead, and cutting it off from front to back?

I can

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:41 PM
Can you imagine taking the knife to that forehead, and cutting it off from front to back?

I can

You're topsy. I'm turvy. I don't hide my shit.

It's my religion.

hater
02-13-2017, 11:41 PM
They're going to go straight for him now, hater. (They) have the transcripts. If Flynn intimated that Trump would ease the sanctions we're fucked.

Shillary aint walking through that door though.

Whatever happens we still WON, demolished Shitlery and delayed WW3 even if for a few months :lol

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:43 PM
Shillary aint walking through that door though.

Whatever happens we still WON, demolished Shitlery and delayed WW3 even if for a few months :lol

hater, it'd be outdone only by Nixon screwin' around with all 50 states in his pocket.

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:45 PM
You're topsy. I'm turvy. I don't hide my shit.

It's my religion.

That makes no sense

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Topside!

GOOD MORNNG ARIZONA!

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:47 PM
That makes no sense

Use your fuckin' head. You won. I lost. I don't hide my losses.

Christ!!!

hater
02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
hater, it'd be outdone only by Nixon screwin' around with all 50 states in his pocket.

Sure but Shillary aint walking through that door still :lol

Its still glorious

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
Use your fuckin' head. You won. I lost. I don't hide my losses.

Christ!!!

Flynn is OUT not IN

TOPSIDE

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:52 PM
What Trump should do is end the suspense and the accompanied agony and tell it. Just make a statement of involvement, or, non involvement. If he's involved resign immediately. If he's not involved, get on with it.

It's a simple consideration.

Trill Clinton
trump president not clinton

DMX7
Main stream media got its first one.

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:53 PM
Main stream media got its first one.

Yep, they rarely if ever fuck up.

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:54 PM

lmao

Splits
02-13-2017, 11:55 PM
"In the course of my duties as the incoming National Security Advisor, I held numerous phone calls with foreign counterparts, ministers, and ambassadors. These calls were to facilitate a smooth transition and begin to build the necessary relationships between the President, his advisors and foreign leaders. Such calls are standard practice in any transition of this magnitude," Flynn wrote in his resignation letter.

"Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology."

:lmao

DMX7
02-13-2017, 11:56 PM
:bobo

hater
02-13-2017, 11:57 PM
What Trump should do is end the suspense and the accompanied agony and tell it. Just make a statement of involvement, or, non involvement. If he's involved resign immediately. If he's not involved, get on with it.

It's a simple consideration.

Slow down

Im sure a few guys can take the fall and unless theres direct evidence of negotiations by Trump himself hes fine. I doubt there is any.

And if there is, then means Trump is a dumb animal as he should know all communications are intercepted
And recorded by the NSA.

I really really doubt Trump and co and the Russians are that dumb.

Makes no sense if you know all communications are recorded theres no way u do that

Flynn just being an imbecile thats all

Thread
02-13-2017, 11:58 PM
So who is main stream media going after next? Steven?

Trump. It's Chinese water torture now. They have the transcripts. THEY KNOW. TRUMP KNOWS without the transcripts. HE can end the torture by stipulating to the truth. He KNOWS it.

pgardn
02-13-2017, 11:59 PM
"In the course of my duties as the incoming National Security Advisor, I held numerous phone calls with foreign counterparts, ministers, and ambassadors. These calls were to facilitate a smooth transition and begin to build the necessary relationships between the President, his advisors and foreign leaders. Such calls are standard practice in any transition of this magnitude," Flynn wrote in his resignation letter.

"Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology."

Yeah.

Its tough to keep up with the same razor sharp pointed question.
Multiple times with multiple people.

Fn liar...

Splits
02-14-2017, 12:00 AM
Slow down

Im sure a few guys can take the fall and unless theres direct evidence of negotiations by Trump himself hes fine. I doubt there is any.

And if there is, then means Trump is a dumb animal as he should know all communications are intercepted
And recorded by the NSA.

Makes no sense if you know all communications are recorded theres no way u do that

lol getting caught is the only issue

lol 3 weeks in

imagine 3 months

shit ABOUT TO GET REAL

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:01 AM
Slow down

And recorded by the NSA.

Honestly, hater, I don't require proof. All he has to do is get in front of a microphone yet tonite, or, tomorrow morning and say it. And it'll end right there. He'll resign, or, he'll govern. It's as simple as that.

hater
02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Win win situation imo

Either he governs or

If he was stupid enough knowing NSA records ALL communications then its 4 years of Supreme Leader Pence :lol

pgardn
02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
shit ABOUT TO GET REAL

Ouch.

Mitch
02-14-2017, 12:05 AM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5846ebb6ba6eb67d058b7b3f-480/michael-flynn.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM220XCGypQ

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Win win situation imo

Either he governs or

If he was stupid enough knowing NSA records ALL communications then its 4 years of Supreme Leader Pence :lol

It would be total loss, hater. We'd be back in the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Pence.

& Flynn was that stupid and he worked in the industry with other Presidents.

This is on Trump now. He needs to tell us whether he's clean or dirtyPERIOD

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:09 AM
I feel sick. I just cannot (see) how Trump was not complicit. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

resistanze
02-14-2017, 12:10 AM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/laff.gif

Trill Clinton
02-14-2017, 12:10 AM
lock him up! lock him up!http://i63.tinypic.com/eiwdvs.png

Splits
02-14-2017, 12:12 AM
It would be total loss, hater. We'd be back in the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Pence.

& Flynn was that stupid and he worked in the industry with other Presidents.

This is on Trump now. He needs to tell us whether he's clean or dirtyPERIOD

Where there's smoke there's fire. If your top Intel guy resigns 3 weeks in, you've got a problem. A major problem.

Splits
02-14-2017, 12:14 AM
I feel sick. I just cannot (see) how Trump was not complicit. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

of course he's complicit? Is that even a question?

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:15 AM
Where there's smoke there's fire. If your top Intel guy resigns 3 weeks in, you've got a problem. A major problem.

& I stand the gaffe. It should go no further than early tomorrow morning before Trump tells it. That will end it one way, or, the other.

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:16 AM
of course he's complicit? Is that even a question?

Yes, it's a question that he should answer straight away tomorrow morning.

boutons_deux
02-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Pootin has hours of vids with Trash + whores + coke.

maybe some piss

Moby sez it's so

Mitch
02-14-2017, 12:19 AM
& I stand the gaffe. It should go no further than early tomorrow morning before Trump tells it. That will end it one way, or, the other.

The pool is pretty shallow in this one, Cub. Flynn lied x2 times to Pence :lol

Fucker got an honorable sack.

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:21 AM
The pool is pretty shallow in this one, Cub. Flynn lied x2 times to Pence :lol

Fucker got an honorable sack.

I just pray Trump ain't dirty, Mitch.

ElNono
02-14-2017, 12:22 AM

The Ruskies, Cul? At home?

Thread
02-14-2017, 12:23 AM
The Ruskies, Cul? At home?

I'd allow any amount of Spurs rings to have Trump clean.
He'd have to go though if it meant the Suns got one.

tee, hee.

ElNono
02-14-2017, 12:23 AM
I'd allow any amount of Spurs rings to have Trump clean.
He'd have to go though if it meant the Suns got one.

tee, hee.

:lol

pgardn
02-14-2017, 12:38 AM
Win win situation imo

Either he governs or

Supreme leader Pence might have known before Flynn denied it to his face. Pence could be out before Trump. We don't know when they knew. What is clear is that Flynn talked with the Russians about sanctions before they had won. Did Pence And or Trump know this and Trump put him in place anyway? Dealing with intelligence... Flynn had to know they recorded him. You might be saying goodbye to both.

We will see. Others are going down though. Conway just said a Trump had full confidence in Flynn. Where did she get this? The shit had already hit the fan and she claims to be in on every big meeting. Spicer at least said they were evaluating...

These are slippery creatures though. They are thinking about any possible way out as I type. Flynn will try and accept every sword but it might not matter.

Adam Lambert
02-14-2017, 01:07 AM
this is only the beginning

flynn has been at trumps side since well before the election and was spreading russian-concocted fake news for months.

theres a reason he was selected in the first place

Mitch
02-14-2017, 01:24 AM

We all do, but there's the guarantee that we dodged the deadlier bullet no matter the outcome.

Thread
02-14-2017, 01:39 AM
We all do, but there's the guarantee that we dodged the deadlier bullet no matter the outcome.

I find no solace their.

Winehole23
02-14-2017, 01:44 AM
Yes, it's a question that he should answer straight away tomorrow morning.He'll duck it. And you'll keep cheering.

Thread
02-14-2017, 01:49 AM
He'll duck it. And you'll keep cheering.

No. I don't hide my shit. Lakers-Trump,,,makes nary difference.

It's my religion.

ElNono
02-14-2017, 01:49 AM
tbh, if they find dirt on Trump, this would be golden for the GOP Congress... I bet you Mitch (not you, McConnell) and Paul Ryan are probably already with shovel in hand, digging...

Prime Minister Pence would be a godsend for them...

Thread
02-14-2017, 01:50 AM
tbh, if they find dirt on Trump, this would be golden for the GOP Congress... I bet you Mitch (not you, McConnell) and Paul Ryan are probably already with shovel in hand, digging...

...exactly. It'd be business as usual. Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Pence

ElNono
02-14-2017, 01:54 AM
...exactly. It'd be business as usual. Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Pence

It'd be terrible, tbh... basically baseline bum worst nightmare...

Thread
02-14-2017, 01:58 AM
It'd be terrible, tbh... basically baseline bum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131) worst nightmare...

...it's a living nightmare.

spurraider21
02-14-2017, 02:16 AM
He's going to duck it, talk about the dishonest press, deflect with some old scandal from a few years ago, and go about his day.

boutons_deux
02-14-2017, 06:20 AM
Moby told me Trash is fully compromised, whores, coke, piss!

NSA knows it, they're sitting on the info.

Repugs gonna trash Trash, and get their man Pence.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2017, 06:42 AM

What if they find dirt on Pence?

hater
02-14-2017, 07:04 AM
What if they find dirt on Pence?

Ayattolah Paul Ryan :lol

hater
02-14-2017, 07:22 AM
Funny thing is about 75 ppl would have to die for a democrat to smell the white house. And about 230 million for Shillary to have a shot at it :lmao

Splits
02-14-2017, 07:55 AM

http://i.imgur.com/LIRAwYh.png

Splits
02-14-2017, 07:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yqITiQG.png

Splits
02-14-2017, 07:58 AM
:wow :wow :wow

http://i.imgur.com/AFTg2FV.png

without lube before it even went down :lmao

don't fuck with the 4th estate

baseline bum
02-14-2017, 08:16 AM
hater right on with his predictions of a Trump win and then a Trump presidency being one of the most corrupt ever. :toast

boutons_deux
02-14-2017, 08:21 AM

so-called NatSec advisor to the so-called Pres.

Splits
02-14-2017, 08:24 AM

White House Knew

https://res.cloudinary.com/tpm/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_face,w_653,h_361/gujo96kkja8sbxb2takj.jpg

The Washington Post article published less than an hour ago is devastating, and much less for Michael Flynn than his boss, President Trump. The post I published below suggested that the most obvious explanation of the progression of the Flynn story is that President Trump knew about the Flynn/Russia back channel all along.

Now we have a big new piece of the puzzle. On Monday January 30th, President Trump fired Acting Attorney General Sally Yates for refusing to enforce his immigration executive order. Only days earlier, Yates and what the Post describes as a "senior career national security official" told White House Counsel Donald McGahn that Michael Flynn has lied about his communications with the Russian Ambassador and that he was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail.

It's not clear what if anything the White House did with that information. A story published by Politico minutes before the Post story says the White House is acting searching for Flynn's replacement.

What the Post article also reveals is that Flynn's deception became a topic of active concern in the final days of the Obama administration. What they knew was that Flynn's public claims about his contacts with the Russian Ambassador were false and suspected that he had misled at least incoming Vice President Pence. Yates, CIA Director John Brennan and DNI James Clapper discussed the matter repeatedly. They recommended briefing the new President so he could decide himself how to deal with the situation. But this: "FBI Director James B. Comey initially opposed notification, citing concerns that it could complicate the agency’s investigation."

When Obama left office on January 20th, Clapper and Brennan resigned their positions, leaving only Yates in place in her caretaker capacity. After Sean Spicer again vouched for Flynn's account on the 23rd, the matter took on renewed urgency and now Comey agreed the White House should be briefed.

It's not clear precisely when Yates and the intelligence official delivered their message to Donald McGahn in the White House. It had to be between January 23rd and 30th, though the Post story suggests it was closer to the latter date.

What is now clear is that the Trump White House has known about Flynn's deception for at least two weeks.

James Comey must have thought he had a real investigation on his hands to want to avoid compromising it, even at the risk of leaving the President in the dark about such a critical matter.

Did Yates message to the White House color the decision to fire her on January 30th?

Why has the White House taken no apparent action for two weeks? As recently as Friday President Trump told reporters he knew nothing about Flynn's deception. As I noted below, the simplest explanation is that Trump knew about the Flynn/Russia back channel all along.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/white-house-knew

The Wind Is Sown

I had wanted to end my work evening on the post I published just after 8 PM. Let me conclude on this note. Tonight's revelations (by which I mean those which preceded Michael Flynn's resignation) make it even more clear that there is much more going on out of view than we realize.

As the Russia story submerged out of view in the first days of February, the Acting Attorney General had already warned the White House about Michael Flynn's deceptions and susceptibility to blackmail. She was fired for refusing to enforce the immigration executive order days later. Though the White House now denies it, it seems that the President and his top advisors took no action in response to these warnings.

We can now also see the outlines of another part of the story. It appears that repeated efforts were made to apprise President Trump or those around him of the situation with Michael Flynn. When those warnings were ignored, people in the national security and law enforcement apparatus went instead to the press to get the word out that way. Only now can we see some of the hidden actions which reveal the pattern and provide context to the leaks.

This is not some ill-considered discussion by Michael Flynn. The role of Russia in the 2016 election and the President's relationship to Russia has been the un-ignorable question hanging over President Trump for months. Flynn's resignation does not come close to resolving it. It is highly likely that the Flynn/Russia channel was authorized by the President himself. There's much more to come.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-wind-is-sown

Splits
02-14-2017, 08:32 AM

Splits
02-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Another scalp!

Splits
02-14-2017, 08:57 AM

lock him up!

Trill Clinton
02-14-2017, 09:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yqITiQG.png

http://i.imgur.com/AFTg2FV.png

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/white-house-knew

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-wind-is-sown

Another scalp!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2mchgte.png

DarrinS
02-14-2017, 09:23 AM
boutons getting dethroned by Splits :lol

pgardn
02-14-2017, 09:32 AM
The Russians are pulling a Hater:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russian-lawmakers-rush-to-the-defense-of-trumps-ex-national-security-advisor/2017/02/14/547fc410-f28b-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_russianlawmakers-540a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.5421e2ecbe53

How utterly stupid to come in right now and defend Flynn AND PENCE. This is a Hater stupid move. Completely don't get it...

This is exactly what Pence wants now, to be defended by a bunch of corrupt Russian parliamentary hacks. The stupidity knows no bounds...

clambake
02-14-2017, 11:01 AM

http://i.imgur.com/LIRAwYh.png

the legacy.

boutons_deux
02-14-2017, 11:09 AM
Flynn wasn't freelancing

He was contacting Moscow on Trash's behalf:

"No worries, Vlad. Trash will lift sanctions and we'll all get mega-rich with that $500B Rexxon Tillerson oil/gas deal"

lefty
02-14-2017, 11:15 AM
Alpha Vlad Putin going in balls deep :lol

You guys are his oversized toy :lol

hater
02-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Alpha Vlad Putin going in balls deep :lol

You guys are his oversized toy :lol

:lmao americans too preocuppied smearing each other with shit to notice :lmao

This is exactly how Putin wanted things to go down. Well this and making Shillary squeal like a pig :lmao

lefty
02-14-2017, 11:26 AM
Kelly Ann Conway got destroyed by

Matt Fucking Lauer ? :lmao

Reck
02-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Kellyanne Conway looks like a racoon. This job's gonna kill her. :lol

Look at this thing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZu2mGYJsCU

clambake
02-14-2017, 12:09 PM
what do you expect her to do?

there she is and suddenly over the intercom "kellyanne, cleanup on aisle 7"

lefty
02-14-2017, 12:15 PM
what do you expect her to do?

there she is and suddenly over the intercom "kellyanne, cleanup on aisle 7"

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:00 PM
I thought for sure that cunt Conway was our next scalp, but looks like Bannon has his eyes set on Reince.

http://i.imgur.com/tWsjqiX.png (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/)

Thread
02-14-2017, 03:02 PM
I thought for sure that cunt Conway was our next scalp, but looks like Bannon has his eyes set on Reince.

http://i.imgur.com/tWsjqiX.png (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/)

FAKE NEWS

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:05 PM
FAKE NEWS

It's your guys' Pravda

hater
02-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Maybe Wiener and Bill can join Huma and Shillary for a 2020 comeback tour

Add a midget and a firehose and you have a pretty good show :lol

clambake
02-14-2017, 03:25 PM
Maybe Wiener and Bill can join Huma and Shillary for a 2020 comeback tour

Add a midget and a firehose and you have a pretty good show :lol

and they are bound to be starving. what should they order?

Reck
02-14-2017, 03:28 PM

Figures they'll take their anger on someone whose actually not making an ass out of himself daily. :lol

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:35 PM
You know what "face of death" is in a movie? It's when an actor knows their character is going to die. It happens to the best of them. Even Dennis Hopper in True Romance couldn't avoid face of death.

In modern politics, it is this:

Scalp will be in this thread within weeks.

Thread
02-14-2017, 03:37 PM
You know what "face of death" is in a movie? It's when an actor knows their character is going to die. It happens to the best of them. Even Dennis Hopper in True Romance couldn't avoid face of death.

In modern politics, it is this:

Scalp will be in this thread within weeks.

ELE?

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:44 PM
ELE?

Yep. When do you want to be banished from my kingdom down here?

Thread
02-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Yep. When do you want to be banished from my kingdom down here?

State the date she has to be gone by.

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:51 PM
State the date she has to be gone by.

July 4th.

Thread
02-14-2017, 03:52 PM
July 4th.

No. You're probably right anyway.

Splits
02-14-2017, 03:54 PM
No. You're probably right anyway.

Pussy ass post-Pau, post-9-Nov hockey stick.

Get a room with your little bitch Mitch

clambake
02-14-2017, 03:56 PM
splits, you are saying all the right things

to come back and bite you.

Thread
02-14-2017, 03:57 PM

Get a room with your little bitch Mitch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270)

I shoulda known better...you're incapable of interaction. Even teaching Lefty over there you were uncomfortable.

hater
02-14-2017, 03:58 PM
:lmao "in a matter of weeks"

"19 weeks". :lmao

Mitch
02-14-2017, 03:58 PM

Get a room with your little bitch Mitch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270)

PA

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:00 PM
:lmao "in a matter of weeks"

"19 weeks". :lmao

then take the bet, faggot.

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:01 PM
PA

http://i.imgur.com/gQGZkw4.png

hater
02-14-2017, 04:02 PM

Conway gone by March 1st? Ok deal

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Conway gone by July 4th? Ok deal

Deal

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM

You shouldn't do bets, Splitsy.

PA

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:08 PM
You shouldn't do bets, Splitsy.

PA

You should accept them or STFU and stop posting behind your troll

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:09 PM

SCALP incoming!

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:10 PM
You should accept them or STFU and stop posting behind your troll

I accepted your stake, you didn't mine :lol

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:13 PM
I accepted your stake, you didn't mine :lol

You didn't accept shit. You were all "i <3 trump" last summer, then disappeared like a little bitch two months before the election when it looked like Trump had no chance, only to re-appear this year :lol

fuggin pussy ass bitch won't even admit you're

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
You didn't accept shit. You were all "i <3 trump" last summer, then disappeared like a little bitch two months before the election when it looked like Trump had no chance, only to re-appear this year :lol

fuggin pussy ass bitch won't even admit you're

I did, you were just a bitch about it "hurr durr y u no want my money welcher"

Dumbass :lol

Keep counting those Ls, we'll need more of them for you after you get scalped trice.

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:22 PM
I did, you were just a bitch about it "hurr durr y u no want my money welcher"

Dumbass :lol

Keep counting those Ls, we'll need more of them for you after you get scalped trice.

You disappeared like a little bitch months before the election. You re-appeared after the election.

That's a fact.

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:22 PM

:lmao "Joe"

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:27 PM
You disappeared like a little bitch months before the election. You re-appeared after the election.

That's a fact.

"disappeared" :lol

Only time I recall not logging in was mid to late october, tbh. Did I hurt your feelings or something? :lmao

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:28 PM

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Splits

Two Ls

1. PA
2. Golden Shower (what kind of retard would believe that :lmao)

Thread
02-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583)

Two Ls

1. PA
2. Golden Shower (what kind of retard would believe that )

Mitch is right, Splits,,,you did take the pickle on that one. :lmao

Reck
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM
"disappeared" :lol

Only time I recall not logging in was mid to late october, tbh. Did I hurt your feelings or something? :lmao

Not to get involved in this Splits v Mitch bruhaha as I think its hilarious but you did dissapeared big leagues only surfacing when Trump scalped Hillary clean.

I'm surprised you're all in on Trump. At least before you were in the middle. You're still my nigga though. :lol

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Not to get involved in this Splits v Mitch bruhaha as I think its hilarious but you did dissapeared big leagues only surfacing when Trump scalped Hillary clean.

I'm surprised you're all in on Trump. At least before you were in the middle. You're still my nigga though. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/zI6lsKP.png

Thread
02-14-2017, 04:34 PM

I never fuckin' hedged. I was here alerting the fellows how they were trying to talk him out of it early & often.

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:35 PM
I never fuckin' hedged. I was here alerting the fellows how they were trying to talk him out of it early & often.

You showed up 9 Nov. You were a ghost prior to that date. Now, shut the fuck up trying to rewrite history.

Thread
02-14-2017, 04:37 PM
You showed up 9 Nov. You were a ghost prior to that date. Now, shut the fuck up trying to rewrite history.

You miserable bastard, you.

Mitch
02-14-2017, 04:41 PM

I'm surprised you're not all in on Trump. At least before you were in the middle. You're still my nigga though. :lol

Tbh, I'm pretty sure I was just away from 3 weeks and posted a day or two after the election :lol

Wasn't paying attention to politics during that time, vacation :tu

Splits
02-14-2017, 04:47 PM
You miserable bastard, you.

I do have to correct the record. You made a showing on 6 Nov to concede defeat. After deafening silence since 15 Oct. But 15 Oct to 6 Nov you were silent.

http://i.imgur.com/03b6AzJ.png

Silent, only to admit defeat...

Thread
02-14-2017, 04:48 PM
Mitch, I'll confess something= I drove up & down my street for months. Almost daily another Trump/Pence sign would be pounded into the dirt, one after another, day after day. Only 1 Clinton sign went up the entire cycle. There is a Republican Office not 2 miles from my house. I could've stepped in there and gotten a sign and pounded it in. I didn't.

It was all I could do not to rob one of those signs on the 9th. You know, not to pound into the dirt, but, to stand next to the TV. During the ensuing fortnite I came across Trump/Pence signs discarded in dumpsters as I enjoy diving in such. I left them undisturbed.

I had no right.

Thread
02-14-2017, 04:50 PM
I do have to correct the record. You made a showing on 6 Nov to concede defeat. After deafening silence since 15 Oct. But 15 Oct to 6 Nov you were silent.

http://i.imgur.com/03b6AzJ.png

Silent, only to admit defeat...

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Mitch
02-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Mitch, I'll confess something= I drove up & down my street for months. Almost daily another Trump/Pence sign would be pounded into the dirt, one after another, day after day. Only 1 Clinton sign went up the entire cycle. There is a Republican Office not 2 miles from my house. I could've stepped in there and gotten a sign and pounded it in. I didn't.

It was all I could do not to rob one of those signs on the 9th. You know, not to pound into the dirt, but, to stand next to the TV. During the ensuing fortnite I came across Trump/Pence signs discarded in dumpsters as I enjoy diving in such. I left them undisturbed.

I had no right.

:lol it's cool, Cub. Those signs were like targets on your back because of the violent Hillary voters. I just had the hat, i voted sticker and a trump/pence decal to stand on my closet.

Thread
02-14-2017, 05:16 PM
:lol it's cool, Cub. Those signs were like targets on your back because of the violent Hillary voters. I just had the hat, i voted sticker and a trump/pence decal to stand on my closet.

Yeah, I'd like to get a hat, but, am afraid to get sucker punched.

Splits
02-14-2017, 05:18 PM

Appropriate fear.

Mitch
02-14-2017, 05:18 PM

You ever witness such violence towards a preference of candidate, Cub?

Splits
02-14-2017, 05:20 PM

https://canipunchnazis.com/img/punch.gif

Mitch
02-14-2017, 05:21 PM

That guy deserves it, tbh. Was just a neo nazi

Thread
02-14-2017, 05:26 PM

No, this is quite uncommon. I got sucker punched once when I was about 13. There were these two brothers in the neighborhood, real bad asses. One was crippled and on a crooked leg and requisitite crutch with a soiled arm pit rest. The went everywhere together. They used to hang around the shopping center which was a big deal to go to back in the '60's. My friend and I would walk all the way up there to go to the drugstore and look at the magazines and get candy. As you'd cross the parking lot you could see into the store entrance. A lot of the times those two would be standing there, not begging for money, but, accepting it if it were offered, and patrolling the area for anybody they wanted to beat up(me). Shit, you'd just have to turn around and to the Beverage Store where the owner was mean and nasty as a general rule. Especially if you brought your empty bottles up to trade in for cash and then took the cash to the drugstore for goodies.

Long story short, one night my friend and I turned the corner on the way up the shopping center and here they came with a couple other friends. Fuck we were trapped and tried to brazen it. All the sudden I got cold cocked by one of the other fellows. I mean fucked hit directly on the left eye. It was like the horizontal hold on the tv went haywire. The kid told me the next day at school that he was sorry, but, I either got hit, or, they'd a beat the shit out of him. I never want to get sucker punched again.

Splits
02-14-2017, 05:33 PM
No, this is quite uncommon. I got sucker punched once when I was about 13. There were these two brothers in the neighborhood, real bad asses. One was crippled and on a crooked leg and requisitite crutch with a soiled arm pit rest. The went everywhere together. They used to hang around the shopping center which was a big deal to go to back in the '60's. My friend and I would walk all the way up there to go to the drugstore and look at the magazines and get candy. As you'd cross the parking lot you could see into the store entrance. A lot of the times those two would be standing there, not begging for money, but, accepting it if it were offered, and patrolling the area for anybody they wanted to beat up(me). Shit, you'd just have to turn around and to the Beverage Store where the owner was mean and nasty as a general rule. Especially if you brought your empty bottles up to trade in for cash and then took the cash to the drugstore for goodies.

Long story short, one night my friend and I turned the corner on the way up the shopping center and here they came with a couple other friends. Fuck we were trapped and tried to brazen it. All the sudden I got cold cocked by one of the other fellows. I mean fucked hit directly on the left eye. It was like the horizontal hold on the tv went haywire. The kid told me the next day at school that he was sorry, but, I either got hit, or, they'd a beat the shit out of him. I never want to get sucker punched again.

By 1968 you can't say...

lefty
02-14-2017, 05:40 PM

:lmao "Joe"

Did you see Drump's face when Trudeau quoted Churchill? :lol
Drump was like wtf is he talking about? :lol

Thread
02-14-2017, 05:40 PM
By 1968 you can't say...

That guy gets a forearm. I got the sandwich, knuckle style.

Splits
02-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Did you see Drump's face when Trudeau quoted Churchill? :lol
Drump was like wtf is he talking about? :lol

conga rats on your tweet embed. Epic

Splits
02-14-2017, 05:43 PM
That guy gets a forearm. I got the sandwich, knuckle style.

You deserved worse. You dodged 'Nam.

Mitch
02-14-2017, 05:49 PM

Damn, I was sucker punched back in '99 on the playground by a kid nicknamed Fat Billy. He was a fat kid that was like 5 feet tall at 10 years old. Truly a giant to us kids.

He caught me on the ear when I was playing blackjack for lunch money and tried to take a stack of quarters I had. I was dazed but one of the teachers caught him from afar and he tried to run. Fatty tripped on a stump and fell face first into asphalt. Never seen him again, was expelled because of the bully crackdown after columbine.

Thread
02-14-2017, 05:49 PM
You deserved worse. You dodged 'Nam.

I was in the bush. Then came home to Holidayland, aka Jerkwater U.S.A.. King shit sheriff drove me across the bridge and bid me a nice day. I waited for the fucker to go all the way back across then started back over the bridge. He turned around and started back over. I turned around and hustled back across the bridge entrance line. Back & forth we went, till finally he gave up and went back to town. I spent the nite in the woods, shot an elk, and spent the rest of the nite making a pancho out of a 4 foot square piece of filthy canvas.

SpursforSix
02-14-2017, 05:53 PM
I was in the bush. Then came home to Holidayland, aka Jerkwater U.S.A.. King shit sheriff drove me across the bridge and bid me a nice day. I waited for the fucker to go all the way back across then started back over the bridge. He turned around and started back over. I turned around and hustled back across the bridge entrance line. Back & forth we went, till finally he gave up and went back to town. I spent the nite in the woods, shot an elk, and spent the rest of the nite making a pancho out of a 4 foot square piece of filthy canvas.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pjMwicPBGBs/maxresdefault.jpg

Thread
02-14-2017, 06:01 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pjMwicPBGBs/maxresdefault.jpg

Great movie at a trim running time. Especially that beginning. The sheriff is spot on. Has no idea what he's getting into and plays it that way instead of knowing what's going to happen and acting accordingly. His gross ignorance is vitally important and it's realized wonderfully. He shows the slightest bit of realization, but, he buries it immediately so he can get to where he's bound and determined to end up. He wants to actually see it to make sure.

When Rambo finally gets back to town it gets a little off the kilter, but, it's splendid stuff.

I like the shot where Rambo is walked out by Trautman. The camera is on the ground with the shot looking up. It's a fine moment.

Splits
02-14-2017, 06:07 PM

Lies.

You're a coward who chose deferments over country.

COWARD

Lt. Aldo Raine
02-14-2017, 06:44 PM
One scalp down, ninety-nine to go! And I want my scalps! These god damn Natzi's have invaded Merica and need to be dee-stroyed!

Reck
02-14-2017, 06:58 PM
One scalp down, ninety-nine to go! And I want my scalps! These god damn Natzi's have invaded Merica and need to be dee-stroyed!

hater
02-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Deal

Bookmarked.

SpursforSix
02-14-2017, 07:22 PM
Great movie at a trim running time. Especially that beginning. The sheriff is spot on. Has no idea what he's getting into and plays it that way instead of knowing what's going to happen and acting accordingly. His gross ignorance is vitally important and it's realized wonderfully. He shows the slightest bit of realization, but, he buries it immediately so he can get to where he's bound and determined to end up. He wants to actually see it to make sure.

When Rambo finally gets back to town it gets a little off the kilter, but, it's splendid stuff.

I like the shot where Rambo is walked out by Trautman. The camera is on the ground with the shot looking up. It's a fine moment.

Agree that it's a great movie. They should have stopped right there.

hater
02-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Nobody is leaving the WH for a while. Except for that pussy Rince Pubees. Hes the faggot that pushed for Flynn to be fired before he could even defend himself.

Hopefully King Trump send Rince to the dungeon ASAP. Otherwise that pussy gonna destroy the WH

Thread
02-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Nobody is leaving the WH for a while. Except for that pussy Rince Pubees. Hes the faggot that pushed for Flynn to be fired before he could even defend himself.

Hopefully King Trump send Rince to the dungeon ASAP. Otherwise that pussy gonna destroy the WH

Based on what information, hate?

hater
02-14-2017, 08:29 PM
Based on what information, hate?

Fox news says it was Pubees who pushed for Flynn to be fired. Along with Pence that little butch
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/sources-pence-priebus-closely-involved-in-flynn-resignation.amp.html?client=safari

Apparently this coneiving little bitch has direct chats with GOP dinosaurs that disaproove of Trump. I would not be surprised if this bitch was part of the leakers. Hed burn it all down for more power

Apparently a war is starting between Pubees and the GOP lttle faggots VS Bannon and Conway camp

Shits about to get real

Lets see how Trump deals with this.

hater
02-14-2017, 08:30 PM
I hope King Trump serves Pubees head on a platter to his legions of fanatics to enjoy a morsel

Thread
02-14-2017, 08:38 PM
Fox news says it was Pubees who pushed for Flynn to be fired. Along with Pence that little butch
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/sources-pence-priebus-closely-involved-in-flynn-resignation.amp.html?client=safari

Apparently this coneiving little bitch has direct chats with GOP dinosaurs that disaproove of Trump. I would not be surprised if this bitch was part of the leakers. Hed burn it all down for more power

Apparently a war is starting between Pubees and the GOP lttle faggots VS Bannon and Conway camp

Shits about to get real

I hope King Trump serves Pubees head on a platter to his legions of fanatics to enjoy a morsel

It'd be terribly disappointing if this were true. I just took for granted that these people were a unit galvanized via that high campaign and total victory.

I'm going to hold on to this fantasy until it's proven wrong.

clambake
02-14-2017, 08:40 PM
hey dale, flynn called the russians 5 times that day.

Thread
02-14-2017, 08:47 PM

SOP.

---

[[[Not the content, but, isn't this wrongly stated:::"The issue, pure and simple, came down to a matter of trust, and the President concluded that he no longer had the trust of his national security adviser," Spicer said.]]]

It bothered me at hearing it and now reading it I'm still confused. Shouldn't it say that [[[Trump's national security advisor no longer had Trump's trust.]]]

Am I wrong? Seriously.

clambake
02-14-2017, 08:51 PM
5 times

better put on the coffee

Reck
02-14-2017, 09:09 PM

Shits about to get real

Shouldn't that make you question your king's lack of balls? That he needs to be told who, what and when to fire niggas?

An alpha doesn't get told who to fire. :lol

Not a good day for your boy. lmao

Thread
02-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Shouldn't that make you question your king's lack of balls? That he needs to be told who, what and when to fire niggas?

An alpha doesn't get told who to fire. :lol

Not a good day for your boy. lmao

Recky, you have a level head, seriously, take a look at this. It's driving me nuts:::

[[[Not the content, but, isn't this wrongly stated:::"The issue, pure and simple, came down to a matter of trust, and the President concluded that he no longer had the trust of his national security adviser," Spicer said.]]]

It bothered me at hearing it and now reading it I'm still confused. Shouldn't it say that [[[Trump's national security advisor no longer had Trump's trust.]]]

Am I wrong? Seriously.

clambake
02-14-2017, 09:13 PM
is this the sugar in your tears, reck?

clambake
02-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Recky, you have a level head, seriously, take a look at this. It's driving me nuts:::

Am I wrong? Seriously.

u r wrong

Reck
02-14-2017, 09:15 PM

Am I wrong? Seriously.

You're giving me far too much credit. :lol

But I dont buy the well I trusted him last night but today, fuck him, he's out.

Specially since Trump had prior knowledge of the deed for weeks. They got caught out by the media. The good old media, cub.

Reck
02-14-2017, 09:17 PM
is this the sugar in your tears, reck?

What the hell does that mean? Is there supposed to be an image I'm not seeing? :lol

Today has been good to me though. I enjoyed the chaos.

Thread
02-14-2017, 09:40 PM
You're giving me far too much credit. :lol

But I dont buy the well I trusted him last night but today, fuck him, he's out.

Specially since Trump had prior knowledge of the deed for weeks. They got caught out by the media. The good old media, cub.

GD it, I ain't asking you to judge the content. I'm talking about if it's written correctly.

Flynn should have Trump's trust. Not Trump should have Flynn's trust.

I knew when I asked this question I'd end up frustrated and angry. I should learn.

Thread
02-14-2017, 09:43 PM
What the hell does that mean? Is there supposed to be an image I'm not seeing? :lol

He's been squirrely all fucking day, though he did flesh out some of the lines from "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" that's bothered me for decades. [Oh, so that's what he said there.] Do you think I'd a looked at a lyrics on Google in the 30 years since instead of wondering? No, it took Clammy to put it on paper for me to see it. Bless his heart.

clambake
02-14-2017, 10:15 PM

Today has been good to me though. I enjoyed the chaos.

u unhappy about hillary. all the tears shed are now sweet from todays events.

clambake
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
GD it, I ain't asking you to judge the content. I'm talking about if it's written correctly.

Flynn should have Trump's trust. Not Trump should have Flynn's trust.

I knew when I asked this question I'd end up frustrated and angry. I should learn.
c'mon man. read it again.

Reck
02-14-2017, 10:20 PM
u unhappy about hillary. all the tears shed are now sweet from todays events.

If that was the case I would have dissapeared from here. I'm nor happy or sad that she lost.

I did throw in my luck with her but fuck it, I'm still young.

Thread
02-14-2017, 10:42 PM
c'mon man. read it again.

I did. Still doesn't make sense, but, perhaps I'm wrong.

clambake
02-14-2017, 11:20 PM
I did. Still doesn't make sense, but, perhaps I'm wrong.

you're all worked up , dale.

me......im only half full

Thread
02-14-2017, 11:23 PM
you're all worked up , dale.

me......im only half full

No, I called the Phoenix Library and I'm right.

TheSanityAnnex
02-14-2017, 11:25 PM
If that was the case I would have dissapeared from here. I'm nor happy or sad that she lost.

I did throw in my luck with her but fuck it, I'm still young. Splits get this man a hockey stick. Not only did he disappear after the election he clearly stated why he was going back upstairs.

clambake
02-14-2017, 11:27 PM
No, I called the Phoenix Library and I'm right.

trump lost trust in him. (is how they scripted it)

but he knew all along. and the equality of my half empty is stretching me thin.

Reck
02-14-2017, 11:28 PM
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) get this man a hockey stick. Not only did he disappear after the election he clearly stated why he was going back upstairs.

Only I didn't.

Thanks for playing.

Thread
02-15-2017, 12:07 AM
trump lost trust in him. (is how they scripted it)

but he knew all along. and the equality of my half empty is stretching me thin.

That ain't how it was scripted.

Same thing during the victory tour, he'd go out and explain how the kids called him on the nite of the 8th. "Dad, it doesn't look good."

I told them: "I can live with the loss because I didn't leave anything on the field." It was adorable, but, it's wrong.

clambake
02-15-2017, 12:39 AM
That ain't how it was scripted.

Same thing during the victory tour, he'd go out and explain how the kids called him on the nite of the 8th. "Dad, it doesn't look good."

I told them: "I can live with the loss because I didn't leave anything on the field." It was adorable, but, it's wrong.
i said it before and u r saying it now

"i gotta warn you fella's, i'm a screamer"

Splits
02-15-2017, 01:32 AM
Bookmarked.

So you're taking July 4th? Be clear

DMX7
02-15-2017, 01:36 AM
The powers of the president are substantial and shall not be questioned. That is the line she is supposed to repeat.

02-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Splits

hater
02-15-2017, 09:22 AM
So you're taking July 4th? Be clear

How much clearer can this be?

You already agreed to it

Splits
02-15-2017, 09:25 AM
How much clearer can this be?

You already agreed to it

http://i.imgur.com/W3yVcz3.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266468&page=4&p=8903639&viewfull=1#post8903639)

I said July 4th.

Reck
02-15-2017, 09:27 AM
March is a semi safe bet, imo.

I actually give her one more week. :lol

hater
02-15-2017, 09:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/W3yVcz3.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266468&page=4&p=8903639&viewfull=1#post8903639)

I said July 4th.

Post #102 of this thread:

Deal

ELE Bet is already set. Already updated my Sig with pending bet. :tu

Splits
02-15-2017, 09:30 AM
Post #102 of this thread:

ELE Bet is already set. Already updated my Sig with pending bet. :tu

Funny how your link to the actual post leads to "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sendmessage.php)"

My screenshot above is post 102

hater
02-15-2017, 09:33 AM
:lmao editing you agreed bet :lmao

Look at my previous post #101 I specifically said March 1st. You agreed to it 17 hours ago and now edited my quote to July :lmao :lol

You think ppl wont know you edited it?? :lmao

Splits
02-15-2017, 09:39 AM
:lmao editing you agreed bet :lmao

Look at my previous post #101 I specifically said March 1st. You agreed to it 17 hours ago and now edited my quote to July :lmao :lol

You think ppl wont know you edited it?? :lmao

I didn't edit it. You didn't read it.

Does the post have a footnote that says "Splits edited this post at XXXX" like all other edited posts do?

Thread
02-15-2017, 10:49 AM
To our scalphunter:::

[[[davidjeffery

3 hours ago
Yahoo continuing the fake news leftist narrative. There was no Russian election hacking, this whole thing started by a bogus 9,000 word NYT story in which no evidence of Russian election hacking was surfaced. Then the sanctions were placed on Russia by Obama admin to lay a trap for Trump. The leftists (CNN, Yahoo etc...) now using Alinsky's Rules for Radicals tactic (rule #13) that picks a target (in this case Flynn), freezes it and attacks it relentlessly. The media (the left) now have their first scalp, so they will parade around holding up this scalp for the next week or so until they move to the next target (likely Conway) because the media has already started on her with Alinsky rule #5. look it up. This is the media/leftists playbook.]]]

hater
02-15-2017, 11:31 AM
I didn't edit it. You didn't read it.

Does the post have a footnote that says "Splits edited this post at XXXX" like all other edited posts do?

Read my original post #101 it clearly states March 1st. You cant edit that one.

How did it magically become July when you took d screenshot??

Splits
02-15-2017, 11:38 AM
Read my original post #101 it clearly states July 4th. You cant edit that one.

How did it magically become July when you took d screenshot??

The same way March 1st became July 4th in this post. I never edited the post, you agreed to it in it's original form, which said July 4th.

Thread
02-15-2017, 11:52 AM
The same way March 1st became July 4th in this post. I never edited the post, you agreed to it in it's original form, which said July 4th.

Hey, scalphunter, who's scalp is next to be lodged upon your tee pee lodge pole?

Chucho
02-15-2017, 12:40 PM

They were selling your shit.

clambake
02-15-2017, 12:41 PM
They were selling your shit.

tuck

Chucho
02-15-2017, 12:46 PM
tuck

Cuck

hater
02-15-2017, 12:50 PM
The same way March 1st became July 4th in this post. .

How??? How did it turn from March 1st to July 4th?

clambake
02-15-2017, 01:01 PM

whats this?

Reck
02-15-2017, 01:05 PM

spurraider21
02-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Bruh, splits... I think haters right. Post 101 shows him saying March. The very next post you replied to it, but the text somehow says July. When I click the post you quoted, it goes back to his post saying March

spurraider21
02-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Deal

Here splits. Click on this post, and then click the link to what you quoted

Th'Pusher
02-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Top GOP senators urging WH to pull Pudzer's nomination as labor secretary. Get ready to scalp another one.

Thread
02-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Top GOP senators urging WH to pull Pudzer's nomination as labor secretary. Get ready to scalp another one.

If he doesn't mind the abuse I'd leave him to take it and get a scoreboard on which Republicans turned rat. Make them put their names on it.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:00 PM
If he doesn't mind the abuse I'd leave him to take it and get a scoreboard on which Republicans turned rat. Make them put their names on it.

You're fine with a labor secretary who hires wetbacks? What the fuck is the point of the wall?

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
You're fine with a labor secretary who hires wetbacks? What the fuck is the point of the wall?

No, but, I'll make an exception here.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
No, but, I'll make an exception here.

So you are fine with hiring wetbacks

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:08 PM
So you are fine with hiring wetbacks

No. But, I made an exception here in order that Flynn's scalp doesn't get company.

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:08 PM
dale is on a reckoning

hater
02-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Bruh, splits... I think haters right. Post 101 shows him saying March. The very next post you replied to it, but the text somehow says July. When I click the post you quoted, it goes back to his post saying March

:lmao Splits busted :lol

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:15 PM
No. But, I made an exception here in order that Flynn's scalp doesn't get company.

LOL wanting a guy who hires illegals to be labor secretary.

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:17 PM
LOL wanting a guy who hires illegals to be labor secretary.

you got it all wrong.

dale is on the rocket.....dr. strange love style.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:17 PM

He has been done for a while. Just not official yet.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:18 PM
you got it all wrong.

dale is on the rocket.....dr. strange love style.

I'm Pickens?

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
ride'em cowboy

baseline bum
I'm Pickens?

No you're chickenshit

baseline bum
Only pussies and assholes want a secretary of labor who hires illegals

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Only pussies and assholes want a secretary of labor who hires illegals

lmemulatedao!!!

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:22 PM
lmemulatedao!!!

Just confirming you're either a pussy or an asshole.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:23 PM
Just confirming you're either a pussy or an asshole.

You're angry.

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:26 PM
try this bum:

hey dale, what would it take, the deal breaker? whats the final straw that you would turn on him?

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:26 PM
You're angry.

Just watching the shit show from your boy.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:29 PM
try this bum:

hey dale, what would it take, the deal breaker? whats the final straw that you would turn on him?

There isn't one.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Just watching the shit show from your boy.

Sure beats the alternative. I wouldn't be in your seat for money, marbles, nor chalk.

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:30 PM
There isn't one.

i know. now he knows.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:31 PM
Sure beats the alternative. I wouldn't be in your seat for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Bend over. I'll be in your seat.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:31 PM
i know. now he knows.

Everyone knows Dale is going down with the ship. I mean he's still on it.

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:32 PM

dale thinks thats your ship going down.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:35 PM

I quoted hater and put in the date to which I was agreeing.

He agreed to that. Not my fault if he can't read.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:36 PM

If you're too stupid to figure that out, I don't know what to tell you.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:37 PM

If that happens I'd certainly remain on board. I'd arm myself and go into the ship's saloon.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:38 PM

Trump sank his.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:39 PM

That ship wrecked November 9th.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Trump torpedoed it.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Clinton torpedoed it.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:41 PM
^Only pussies & assholes edit another member's post.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:42 PM
Hey, scalphunter, who's scalp is next to be lodged upon your tee pee lodge pole?

Andrew Puzder expected to withdraw from labor secretary nomination, source says (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/puzder-expected-to-withdraw-from-labor-secretary-nomination/)

Two in three days! We're on a role!

clambake
02-15-2017, 02:43 PM

what ship are you on now?

who is the captain?

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Two in three days! We're on a role!

That's not a legit scalp, Splits.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:45 PM
what ship are you on now?

who is the captain?

There is no ship for four years, but at least Dale might be there with me and Wilson soon at the rate things are going.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:47 PM

& if you lodge it, if you nail it up on that tee pee lodge pole I'm calling FAKE SCALP.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:49 PM
& if you lodge it, if you nail it up on that tee pee lodge pole I'm calling FAKE SCALP.

A scalp is a scalp. It's not as good as DeVos' would have been, but it'll go nicely next to Flynn's.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:49 PM

That's retarded. I called this one days ago.

How would this be for a third?

Melania Trump Is ‘Miserable’ as First Lady, ‘Unhappy With How Her Life Ended Up’ (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/melania-trump-is-miserable-as-first-lady-w466993)

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:52 PM
That's retarded. I called this one days ago.

How would this be for a third?

[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Melania would be a legit scalp. But, not Puzder's. No way.

Don't decorate that lodge pole that-a-way.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:53 PM
A scalp is a scalp. It's not as good as DeVos' would have been, but it'll go nicely next to Flynn's.

No, Flynn is legit, and Melania's would be legit. But, not DeVos, nor Puzder's.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:54 PM
Melania would be a legit scalp. But, not Puzder's. No way.

Don't decorate that lodge pole that-a-way.

You're not the arbiter of scalps. That would be me, considering this is my thread, my invention. Puzder's is even more legit than Flynn. Republican run Senate with two votes to spare, and his scalp is #2 on my pole.

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:55 PM
You're not the arbiter of scalps. That would be me, considering this is my thread, my invention. Puzder's is even more legit than Flynn. Republican run Senate with two votes to spare, and his scalp is #2 on my pole.

No. You have to have checks and balances. You can't own the fuckin' pole and dictate the terms of its nailings. That ain't right, Splits. I'll be the arbiter.

baseline bum
02-15-2017, 02:56 PM

LOL two cabinet appointments going down when they can't be filibustered. :lol

Thread
02-15-2017, 02:57 PM
LOL two cabinet appointments going down when they can't be filibustered. :lol

Hussein lost two.

Splits
02-15-2017, 02:58 PM
No. You have to have checks and balances. You can't own the fuckin' pole and dictate the terms of its nailings. That ain't right, Splits. I'll be the arbiter.

Fine. Then the bag rests in front of Staples, has been there since 2013.

Thread
02-15-2017, 03:01 PM

That's different + that argument has already been sealed.

Now, I implore you not to nail up illegitimate scalps. Your pole is pure at this moment. Don't compromise it in your eagerness to add additional scalps. Quality before quantity should be your guide.

As arbiter I'll be fair and just. But, you ain't nailin' up Puzder's scalp upon that lodge pole. No-fuckin'-way.

clambake
02-15-2017, 03:01 PM

i don't know what that means but it sounds like fightin words to me.

clambake
02-15-2017, 03:02 PM
look at dale muscling in. ha

Splits
02-15-2017, 03:35 PM
That's different + that argument has already been sealed.

Now, I implore you not to nail up illegitimate scalps. Your pole is pure at this moment. Don't compromise it in your eagerness to add additional scalps. Quality before quantity should be your guide.

As arbiter I'll be fair and just. But, you ain't nailin' up Puzder's scalp upon that lodge pole. No-fuckin'-way.

That is absolutely no different.

Puzder was selected by the so-called President to be in his cabinet. He will not be in his cabinet.

Scalp #2 goes up the polePERIOD.

Thread
02-15-2017, 03:37 PM
That is absolutely no different.

Puzder was selected by the so-called President to be in his cabinet. He will not be in his cabinet.

Scalp #2 goes up the polePERIOD.

No. Let's have a neutral 3rd party decide. How bout Recky? Once you get his face out of his soap bowl he's got a good head on his stooped shoulders. Let him decide it. Jake with you, Splits?

Splits
02-15-2017, 03:45 PM
No. Let's have a neutral 3rd party decide. How bout Recky? Once you get his face out of his soap bowl he's got a good head on his stooped shoulders. Let him decide it. Jake with you, Splits?

Scalps are my invention. I'm the sole arbiter, and ain't nothing gonna change that.

Two currently set atop, waving in the wind with the blood still dripping off the second, and still caking in the hair of the first. The only question is who is number three.

Thread
02-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Scalps are my invention. I'm the sole arbiter, and ain't nothing gonna change that.

Two currently set atop, waving in the wind with the blood still dripping off the second, and still caking in the hair of the first. The only question is who is number three.

Fine. It's your invention and a swell one, but, I thought up the Pole and the tee pee/entrance to the East to set it in front of. Without that the scalps are on the ground. And if you're wise you'd hold up on the Pozder one. If Trump convinces him to fight on and he wins htf are we going to get his scalp back on his head?

Thread
02-15-2017, 03:56 PM
It's official. Nail it up, Splits!!!

Splits
02-15-2017, 04:02 PM
It's official. Nail it up, Splits!!!

It's been up there a good hour, blood speckles gleaming on the green grass below like the morning dew.