PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Top Player Of The 2011 Draft Class

Thomas82
02-14-2017, 02:50 PM
Who do you think the top player of the 2011 NBA Draft class is currently? Who do you think it'll be when it's all said and done? Here are the resumes for the players below:

Kyrie Irving
*NBA Champion (2016)
*NBA Rookie Of The Year (2012)
*4x All-Star (2013-15, 2017)
*NBA All-Star Game MVP (2013)
*NBA All-Rookie 1st Team (2012)
*All-NBA 3rd Team (2015)
*NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP (2012)
*NBA 3-Point Shootout Champion (2013)
*FIBA World Cup MVP (2014)
*USA Basketball Male Athlete Of The Year (2014)

Kawhi Leonard
*NBA Champion (2014)
*NBA Finals MVP (2014)
*NBA Steals Leader (2015)
*2x NBA Defensive Player Of The Year
*2x All-Star (2016, 2017)
*All-NBA 1st Team (2016)
*2x NBA All-Defensive 1st Team (2015, 2016)
*NBA All-Defensive 2nd Team (2014)

Klay Thompson
*NBA Champion (2015)
*3x All-Star (2015-17)
*2x All-NBA 3rd Team (2015, 2016)
*NBA 3-Point Shootout Champion (2016)

***These are the only players from that draft class with at least 1 All-Star and 1 All-NBA selection on their resume. They also have 1 championship apiece.***

Robz4000
02-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Jimmer !!!!!!!!!!

apalisoc_9
02-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Putting Leonard in this disccusion and this even being a discussion is an insult to him and anyone who watches basketball with a brain at least the size of a pea.

spursistan
02-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Putting Leonard in this disccusion and this even being a discussion is an insult to him and anyone who watches basketball with a brain at least the size of a pea.

spursistan
02-14-2017, 03:40 PM
Pretending there is still even debate about this one :lmao..

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Butler > Irving and Thompson..

Killakobe81
02-14-2017, 07:15 PM
It's kiwi, clearly ....as good as Kyrie was on offense in the Finals kiwi has had the most impact on a title level team... plus. None of the other guys Have ever won a playoff series as the alpha ..

DAF86
02-14-2017, 07:16 PM
A non-argument, tbh.

DAF86
02-14-2017, 07:16 PM
It's kiwi, clearly ....as good as Kyrie was on offense in the Finals kiwi has had the most impact on a title level team... plus. None of the other guys Have ever won a playoff series as the alpha ..

Didn't hear your answer to the bet proposal, tbh.

SuperCam
02-14-2017, 09:11 PM
reg season: butler
playoffs: kyrie

tbh

Killakobe81
02-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Didn't hear your answer to the bet proposal, tbh.

I didn't say I wanted to bet but lets do it since you are so brazen. ...ele or avyy?

DAF86
02-14-2017, 09:20 PM
I didn't say I wanted to bet but lets do it since you are so brazen. ...ele or avyy?

Signature, tbh.

Killakobe81
02-14-2017, 09:23 PM
Signature, tbh.

Nope. I don't even see signatures ...unless i get a new phone or PC not even worth the trouble.

DAF86
02-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Nope. I don't even see signatures ...unless i get a new phone or PC not even worth the trouble.

Ok, avatar.

Killakobe81
02-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Ok, avatar.

Done only stipulation can't be demeaning to women ...
Kobe, Magic, mitch etc are all in play you can even put Trump on there for all I care ...

DAF86
02-14-2017, 09:51 PM
Kobe, Magic, mitch etc are all in play you can even put Trump on there for all I care ...

Kawhi 1st team I win, anything else you win.

TDMVPDPOY
02-14-2017, 11:03 PM
irving is a nobody without lebron returning....

most overrated kent who couldn't even lead cavs to the playoffs in the pathetic east

DAF86
02-15-2017, 12:37 AM

most overrated kent who couldn't even lead cavs to the playoffs in the pathetic east

Very true, tbh. If you are really good, you should be able to will a team to the playoffs on the East of the last few years.

02-15-2017, 05:58 AM
Really, that's where you draw the line? :lol

Killakobe81
02-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Really, that's where you draw the line? :lol

Hey even cock sucking, murdering Omar had a code ..a line he wouldn't cross. :lol
Heck, I have followed my President and have joked about pussy grabbing ...but I don't want my adopted daughter to look over my shoulder see my screen name on a avyy that demeans women ..

Had to adopt her because my brother in law is a no good, womanizing weed smoking piece of shit that has 6 kids and can't even take care of one...so now I have to raise a girl.

Killakobe81
02-15-2017, 07:30 AM

Feeling even better about my odds http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-cavaliers/post/_/id/3663/lebron-james-showing-exponential-efficiency-assist-growth-along-with-minutes-increase

Killakobe81
02-15-2017, 07:37 AM

And one more article on the side of my bet ...
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/si/nba/2017/02/01/nba-midseason-awards-darkhorse-candidates-kevin-durant-rudy-gobert-mike-dantoni%3Fsource%3Ddam?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

SuperCam
02-15-2017, 07:40 AM

Average 27 points in the finals, better than anything Kiwi did tbh.

Most points in spur arena is history. can't :downspin:that

02-15-2017, 07:55 AM
Hey even cock sucking, murdering Omar had a code ..a line he wouldn't cross. :lol
Heck, I have followed my President and have joked about pussy grabbing ...but I don't want my adopted daughter to look over my shoulder see my screen name on a avyy that demeans women ..

Had to adopt her because my brother in law is a no good, womanizing weed smoking piece of shit that has 6 kids and can't even take care of one...so now I have to raise a girl.
Your screen name is dedicated to a rapist. I'm not sure it gets more demeaning to women than that tbh :lmao

Will Hunting
02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Your screen name is dedicated to a rapist. I'm not sure it gets more demeaning to women than that tbh :lmao
:lol

AchillesHeel
02-15-2017, 09:04 AM
ONE pity vote for 6'2 Achilles :lmao

RD2191
02-15-2017, 10:12 AM

Clipper Nation
02-15-2017, 10:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9YUbIWS.jpg

DAF86
02-15-2017, 12:29 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3avq3o3MH1rody9mo1_400.gif

lebomb
02-15-2017, 03:45 PM

Kawhi, but c'mon Jimmy Butler over Irving? LOL Jimmy has done two things in the NBA so far..........Jack Shit.

02-15-2017, 04:08 PM
Kawhi, but c'mon Jimmy Butler over Irving? LOL Jimmy has done two things in the NBA so far..........Jack Shit.
Kylie would still be doing jack shit if not for Lebron

lebomb
02-15-2017, 04:47 PM

You can say that about most teams. Steph Curry couldnt do jack shit without Durant, vice versa.......Klay Thompson couldnt do jack shit without Curry. My point is, Kyrie put it all together in the playoffs last year when it counted and was arguably the MVP.

02-15-2017, 04:50 PM
You can say that about most teams. Steph Curry couldnt do jack shit without Durant, vice versa.......
Wat? :lol

Klay Thompson couldnt do jack shit without Curry.
True

My point is, Kyrie put it all together in the playoffs last year when it counted and was arguably the MVP.
Kylie would still be missing the playoffs in the shitty east if Lebron hadn't come back

DAF86
02-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Jack shit=NBA ring and 2 MVP's now, apparently. :lol

szkorhetz
02-15-2017, 04:58 PM

Yeah but what is Kawhi without the Big 3 or Pop when he got in the NBA? If we land Butler or Irving, their impact would be bigger than Kawhi, IMHO.

DAF86
02-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Yeah but what is Kawhi without the Big 3 or Pop when he got in the NBA? If we land Butler or Irving, their impact would be bigger than Kawhi, IMHO.

Kawhi is a top 3/4 player in the league without the big 3.

szkorhetz
02-15-2017, 05:02 PM
Kawhi is a top 3/4 player in the league without the big 3.
I wouldn't argue against it, but for me, he is not a number one option on a title team, while I can see Irving or Butler as alpha dogs much more easily.

But this ugly offense we have in the last 2 seasons had completely grown together with KL's emerge and I fucking hate this. I miss the Beautiful game more than everything, but this fucking standing, stagnant iso-offense completely kills the joy of watching this team, TBH.

ambchang
02-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Can we make a poll about who is the better Wham!

George Michael or that other guy?

DAF86
02-15-2017, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't argue against it, but for me, he is not a number one option on a title team, while I can see Irving or Butler as alpha dogs much more easily.

But this ugly offense we have in the last 2 seasons had completely grown together with KL's emerge and I fucking hate this. I miss the Beautiful game more than everything, but this fucking standing, stagnant iso-offense completely kills the joy of watching this team, TBH.

Offense is ranking pretty well in many different categories. Offense looks bad because of all the washed up tosb and limited offensive players we have. You think the offense now looks bad, imagine how bad it would look without Kawhi.

PopTheGOAT
02-15-2017, 10:59 PM
Maybe Klay, not Kyrie.

lebomb
02-16-2017, 10:09 AM

Totally disagree. Kyrie would only need other players by him like Curry has, Kawhi has and Butler has to be successful. You act line he is a scrub. Didnt you see the playoffs last year? Kyrie pretty much carried the Cavs in the finals. He also hit the series winner.

02-16-2017, 10:16 AM
How did Kylie carry the Cavs when Lebron basically avg a triple double in the finals and led both teams in all major stats? :lol Yeah he hit a big shot and props to him for showing up but he'd still be watching the playoffs from his couch if it wasn't for Lebron. Not sayin he's a scrub but he's not someone you'd want leading your team tbh

lebomb
02-16-2017, 10:21 AM
How did Kylie carry the Cavs when Lebron basically avg a triple double in the finals and led both teams in all major stats? :lol Yeah he hit a big shot and props to him for showing up but he'd be watching the playoffs from his couch if it wasn't for Lebron

LOL...........after everyone is talking about stat paddin Westbrook. Anyhow, I should have said helped carry. Kyries numbers were great and he made some incredible shots the entire finals. Also stop with the bullshit. There were alot of players watching the gottdayum playoffs from the couch. :rolleyes By the way I love Lebron, but Kyrie is a beast in his own and I would dayum sure take him to lead my team at point. You are just hatin man. :claw

02-16-2017, 10:58 AM
LOL...........after everyone is talking about stat paddin Westbrook. Anyhow, I should have said helped carry. Kyries numbers were great and he made some incredible shots the entire finals. Also stop with the bullshit. There were alot of players watching the gottdayum playoffs from the couch. :rolleyes By the way I love Lebron, but Kyrie is a beast in his own and I would dayum sure take him to lead my team at point. You are just hatin man. :claw
Not hating tbh, just saying

He's got great handles and is a good scorer, albeit a bit of a chucker. He doesn't do much else other than that. Doesn't defend at even an above average level. Doesn't make his teammates better like proper franchise players do. That's why I wouldn't want him to lead my team. As a complementary piece he's fine though I guess

lebomb
02-16-2017, 11:23 AM
Not hating tbh, just saying

He's got great handles and is a good scorer, albeit a bit of a chucker. He doesn't do much else other than that. Doesn't defend at even an above average level. Doesn't make his teammates better like proper franchise players do. That's why I wouldn't want him to lead my team. As a complementary piece he's fine though I guess

I guess you didnt watch the playoffs, Kyrie had a ton of steals and disrupted the GS guards........how is that not defense? There are only a couple of guards in the NBA on Kyries level. Lillard, Paul, Thomas, Harden, Westbrook. Who else?

HarlemHeat37
02-16-2017, 06:55 PM
Irving was horrible as the #1 guy and has continued to play poorly as the #1 option whenever Lebron sits..the Cavs are 4-18 when Lebron is out:lmao if you replaced Westbrook with Irving, OKC would probably be the worst team in the West..

He's in a perfect situation to utilize his skills as a great 1 on 1 scorer, but can't pass, play defense or understand team basketball..

PopTheGOAT
02-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Irving was horrible as the #1 guy and has continued to play poorly as the #1 option whenever Lebron sits..the Cavs are 4-18 when Lebron is out:lmao if you replaced Westbrook with Irving, OKC would probably be the worst team in the West..

He's in a perfect situation to utilize his skills as a great 1 on 1 scorer, but can't pass, play defense or understand team basketball..
You're not wrong about any of that. But Westbrook wasn't the comparison. You said Butler>Kyrie. Butler wouldn't be any better as the only star with the Cavs role players. Kyrie has proven to be clutch and that sets him apart to me.

StrengthAndHonor
02-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Leave him alone.

apalisoc_9
02-16-2017, 07:35 PM

You need to shoot yourself in head. Please do us a favour. Would increase the overall IQ on this board by a good margin.

Also

Butler
Isiah
Kylie
Kemba
Thomposon in that order

spurraider21
02-16-2017, 07:58 PM
:rollin

SuperCam
02-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Kyrie shits all over Klaynus, and as much respect as I have for him Jimmy Buckets too when the games actually matter:

https://i.snag.gy/jPAeMy.jpg

Not even fking close, tbh :lmao

even spurstalk posters falling for faggy regular season stats when its obvious LeGOAT has instilled a culture of coasting until the playoffs :frying:

lebomb
02-17-2017, 09:02 AM
Kyrie shits all over Klaynus, and as much respect as I have for him Jimmy Buckets too when the games actually matter:

https://i.snag.gy/jPAeMy.jpg

Not even fking close, tbh :lmao

even spurstalk posters falling for faggy regular season stats when its obvious LeGOAT has instilled a culture of coasting until the playoffs :frying:

These dumbasses have no idea about basketball what so ever. Thanks for proving my point in a very solid manner. Kyrie is the truth.

DAF86
02-17-2017, 11:55 AM
These dumbasses have no idea about basketball what so ever. Thanks for proving my point in a very solid manner. Kyrie is the truth.

Dude, Kyrie has a winning % of around 20% without Lebron holding his hand. That's beyond pathetic.:lol He is a great one-on-one, playground player that has little to no idea on how to play team basketball and make his teammates better. I find it funny that you of all people would say "these dumbasses have no idea about basketball", when your BB takes revolve around "he should win the MVP because he averages a triple double" and "he gets steals so he plays good defense". No offense, but those are kindergarten level arguments, tbh. :lol

lebomb
02-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Dude, Kyrie has a winning % of around 20% without Lebron holding his hand. That's beyond pathetic.:lol He is a great one-on-one, playground player that has little to no idea on how to play team basketball and make his teammates better. I find it funny that you of all people would say "these dumbasses have no idea about basketball", when your BB takes revolve around "he should win the MVP because he averages a triple double" and "he gets steals so he plays good defense". No offense, but those are kindergarten level arguments, tbh. :lol

You havent proven anything. Your opinion doesnt count.

StrengthAndHonor
02-17-2017, 09:38 PM

Very Alpha response there. I commend you.

DAF86
02-19-2017, 01:25 AM

And what have you proven, tbh? :lol

DAF86
02-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Very Alpha response there. I commend you.

How very beta of you. :lol

Raven
02-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Totally disagree. Kyrie would only need other players by him like Curry has, Kawhi has and Butler has to be successful. You act line he is a scrub. Didnt you see the playoffs last year? Kyrie pretty much carried the Cavs in the finals. He also hit the series winner.

:lmao

Robz4000
02-19-2017, 07:37 AM
:rollin are people really arguing that Irving is better than Leonard, Westbrook, and Butler?!

Down Under
02-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Irving normally has about one good game a fortnight, even then he's a traffic cone defensively. Didn't really improve him team much when LeBron wasn't around.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2017, 09:16 PM

alpha at what? havnt done jackshit being alpha on their teams...

spursistan
02-26-2017, 12:30 AM
Cavs 4-19 without LeBron since the Return..Can Kyrie win a fuckin regular season game with James holding his hand? :lol

apalisoc_9
02-26-2017, 12:56 AM
Cavs 4-19 without LeBron since the Return..Can Kyrie win a fuckin regular season game with James holding his hand? :lol

:lol

Kawhi

Butler
Isiah
Kyrie
Thompson

In that order.