PDA

View Full Version : heads are rolling

clambake
02-15-2017, 08:48 PM
i think its an inside job. people are jockeying for position and putting their nemesis in their crosshairs.

sound familiar?

clambake
02-16-2017, 01:43 AM
come on guys, they're probably walking around the white house like a dysfunctional episode of west wing.

mavsfan1000
02-16-2017, 02:23 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

clambake
02-16-2017, 11:44 AM
trump has a billionaire buddy that will get to the bottom of these leaks.

heads are rolling.

Mitch
02-16-2017, 12:05 PM
trump has a billionaire buddy that will get to the bottom of these leaks.

heads are rolling.

You give up looking at the Dow, bro?

clambake
02-16-2017, 12:13 PM
You give up looking at the Dow, bro?

i don't know what that means but i can tell first hand that you don't become a billionaire without slashing few throats.

hater
02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
come on guys, they're probably walking around the white house like a dysfunctional episode of west wing.

So its Obama 3.0 over there?

Mitch
02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
i don't know what that means but i can tell first hand that you don't become a billionaire without slashing few throats.

Stocks, my man, stocks. Weren't you laughing it up when the dow was on a decline for a day? :lol

clambake
02-16-2017, 12:19 PM
as long as we agree that I'm right, its all good.

Reck
02-16-2017, 12:20 PM
Stocks, my man, stocks. Weren't you laughing it up when the dow was on a decline for a day? :lol

It still down big leagues.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/us-markets.html

And they've been sliding for more than a day. :lol

clambake
02-16-2017, 12:20 PM

me? laugh at a stock plunge?

you don't know anything about me.

Mitch
02-16-2017, 12:32 PM
me? laugh at a stock plunge?

you don't know anything about me.

You kinda did make that thread, brah

Mitch
02-16-2017, 12:36 PM
It still down big leagues.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/us-markets.html

And they've been sliding for more than a day. :lol

I mean, if you look at the actual graph Reck and not an article... :lol

The dow is due to slide a bit any day now, tho

clambake
02-16-2017, 01:01 PM
You kinda did make that thread, brah

mitch, awww shit, i didn't make a stock plunge thread.

"those are your words, your words, not mine, not mine"

Mitch
02-16-2017, 01:48 PM
mitch, awww shit, i didn't make a stock plunge thread.

"those are your words, your words, not mine, not mine"

Pretty sure you made a thread about a market day with around a .5% decline and injected trump in it, but I cba to check so whatever you say :tu

clambake
02-16-2017, 01:50 PM
Pretty sure you made a thread about a market day with around a .5% decline and injected trump in it, but I cba to check so whatever you say :tu

if its there..........that damn mason did it.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-16-2017, 06:07 PM

That was me, dim.

I bumped a previous thread about how Trump was responsible for the stock market reaching some arbitrary milestone. I bumped it with a post about a substantial decline anticipating the arguments that you would make about market volatility and the efficacy of the POTUS on short term economics.

You and your ilk took the bait hook line and sinker.

Two things I take from this most recent line from you.

1) Your memory is complete shit.
2) Even after rubbing your face in the contradiction for a couple of days your dumb ass is still taking it at face value.

:lol And you try and call me autistic. You apparently don't even realize what it is that makes them so.

Splits
02-16-2017, 06:09 PM
LOL double-hockey sticks getting his shit pushed in, AGAIN

Mitch
02-16-2017, 07:48 PM
That was me, dim.

I bumped a previous thread about how Trump was responsible for the stock market reaching some arbitrary milestone. I bumped it with a post about a substantial decline anticipating the arguments that you would make about market volatility and the efficacy of the POTUS on short term economics.

You and your ilk took the bait hook line and sinker.

Two things I take from this most recent line from you.

1) Your memory is complete shit.
2) Even after rubbing your face in the contradiction for a couple of days your dumb ass is still taking it at face value.

:lol And you try and call me autistic. You apparently don't even realize what it is that makes them so.

You as well, autist, two different threads dummy.

Mitch
02-16-2017, 07:55 PM
Im just enjoying bants with Reck and I see Splits taking his third hockey stick (L) without any involvement from me.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265875

DMC
02-16-2017, 08:02 PM
Dow rises, people take profits, Dow falls, people buy. Not a new concept. I realize some of you paycheck to paycheck guys don't get it.

Mitch
02-16-2017, 08:08 PM
Dow rises, people take profits, Dow falls, people buy. Not a new concept. I realize some of you paycheck to paycheck guys don't get it.

:lol

Yeah, it's pretty much non-news until you see sustained decline. People (fuzz) who see a 200pt dip in a day and cry apocalypse look like fools.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-16-2017, 08:10 PM
:lol

Yeah, it's pretty much non-news until you see sustained decline. People (fuzz) who see a 200pt dip in a day and cry apocalypse look like fools.

Doubling down and still missing the satire.

:lol autism indeed.

Mitch
02-16-2017, 08:28 PM

Look at this autist, gets shown his ass but wants to argue on the Internet again. Go drool in the corner

DMC
02-16-2017, 08:40 PM

:lol makes stupid, low rent statement
:lol falls back on "satire" excuse

:lol Fuxx

FuzzyLumpkins
02-16-2017, 09:02 PM
Look at this autist, gets shown his ass but wants to argue on the Internet again. Go drool in the corner

Explain in your own words what you think I mean when I say that you are missing the satire, dim.

DMC
02-16-2017, 09:14 PM
Explain in your own words what you think I mean when I say that you are missing the satire, dim.

Be specific.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2017, 04:26 PM
I wasn't talking to the DMC account. You know the deal there; I have told you enough times. Try a different account of you want to talk to me.