PDA

View Full Version : Clippers 3rd seed.

apalisoc_9
02-15-2017, 11:46 PM
Only 3 games on loss column with paul expected to be back by first week of march. Been playing really well.

Sucks for the spurs.

spursistan
02-15-2017, 11:54 PM
The Rockets have clearly lost their mojo.. they have cooled down and stopped defending ..The only thing going for them is that they have played the most brutal schedule in the league so far...I still think they will hold on for it unless Harden gets injured..

Clipper Nation
02-16-2017, 10:54 AM
:lol I was told that Choke Paul's regular season "impact" was irreplaceable. As usual, this team is better with MVBlake as the alpha and Choke-P's dead weight ass is far away from the court.

DAF86
02-16-2017, 12:51 PM
:lol I was told that Choke Paul's regular season "impact" was irreplaceable. As usual, this team is better with MVBlake as the alpha and Choke-P's dead weight ass is far away from the court.

The Clippers with CPAlpha: 75 winning %, without him: 40%. The fuck are you talking about? :lol

PopTheGOAT
02-16-2017, 12:56 PM
Yeeeaaah, let's see the clippers play without CP3 the rest of the year :lol That would have 7 seed all over it. They have ZERO half court offense without him. It's pathetic, actually.

he'll be back and they'll stay at the 4 seed tbh