PDA

View Full Version : Is Fabbs on the autism spectrum?

Rust Cohle
02-20-2017, 03:01 PM
I'm going moderate Asperger's Syndrome.

Rust Cohle
02-20-2017, 03:04 PM
btw this isn't trolling, I just want Fabbs to get the medical attention he needs :cry

Will Hunting
02-20-2017, 03:05 PM
I'd go with moderate but it's hard to say. It might just be a combo of mild asperger syndrome and pure stupidity that makes it look worse than it is.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-20-2017, 03:28 PM
I'd say about 30% of all males and about 20% of all females are somewhere on the "spectrum"...

I'll go ahead and peg myself as: moderate OCD, mild Asperger, moderate... something else (like the opposite of ADHD).

DJR210
02-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Yes, the more attention Fapps puts on himself with each passing useless weirdo topic, it's becoming more apparent that he suffers from something like Aspergers syndrome or a moderate to high functioning autism.

If this is the case, come out and admit you suffer from it, and I'll never talk shit about you here again.

DJR210
02-20-2017, 04:22 PM
I'd say about 30% of all males and about 20% of all females are somewhere on the "spectrum"...

I'll go ahead and peg myself as: moderate OCD, mild Asperger, moderate... something else (like the opposite of ADHD).

Tbh, you just suffer from homosexuality.

Rust Cohle
02-20-2017, 04:46 PM

Not everything is about you, Millenial Messiah. Stop living up to stereotypes.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-20-2017, 05:30 PM
Tbh, you just suffer from homosexuality.

Nope. Call me anything you want, but gay ain't it. Call Kobe a rapist, but he ain't gay. Keep feeding yourself dumb lies

monosylab1k
02-20-2017, 09:54 PM
:lol the fact that Fabbs is avoiding this thread like the plague makes me think it struck a nerve. Usually he jumps right into this type of troll bait.

Reck
02-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Full blown.

He doesn't seem to get it even when pointed out. He just continues to make shitty and irrelevant threads that hold no one's interest. Not even a little bit.

Case and point..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266610&p=8909700#post8909700

02-21-2017, 08:12 AM
:lol the fact that Fabbs is avoiding this thread like the plague makes me think it struck a nerve. Usually he jumps right into this type of troll bait.
tbh :lol

DJR210
02-21-2017, 10:35 AM
More useless poster? Avante or Fabbs?

Reck
02-21-2017, 10:50 AM

Avante is a pedo but he knows about stuff being that he's old and all.

I didn't know pedo was on the up and up here. They are outing themselves like its 1970. Avante, TSA and DMC are all pedos now. :lol

Joseph Kony
02-21-2017, 12:33 PM
aspergers isnt a dsm classification anymore tbh

Avante
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
How dumb can peoplre be?

I was in the navy, there MIGHT have been some young girls in those bars, I commented on how fucked up that was. THAT...is a pedo????

I have never seen soooooooooooooooooooo many idiots in one place before. Texas?????

My stance AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN on that sick shit is ya shoot those sick ass freaks. How can anyone with even half a brain not get how I feel about that sickness?

STOP IGNORING MY STANCE ON THAT SICK SHIT.

Avante
02-21-2017, 01:00 PM

Dude, what do you do here other than wimper and whine around like a little bitch?

DJR210
02-21-2017, 03:43 PM
How dumb can peoplre be?

I was in the navy, there MIGHT have been some young girls in those bars, I commented on how fucked up that was. THAT...is a pedo????

I have never seen soooooooooooooooooooo many idiots in one place before. Texas?????

My stance AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN on that sick shit is ya shoot those sick ass freaks. How can anyone with even half a brain not get how I feel about that sickness?

STOP IGNORING MY STANCE ON THAT SICK SHIT.

Whimpering and whining ^

Avante
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Whimpering and whining ^

Dude, why to you TOTALLY ignore what I said about that sick shit from day one....well? I NEVER EVER said anything other than how could they allow that sick shit to go on over there. How does that become a pedo....well?

Dude, you got some fucking problems.

02-21-2017, 04:04 PM
Whimpering and whining ^

benefactor
02-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Whimpering and whining ^

monosylab1k
02-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Dude, why to you TOTALLY ignore what I said about that sick shit from day one....well? I NEVER EVER said anything other than how could they allow that sick shit to go on over there. How does that become a pedo....well?

Dude, you got some fucking problems.

Shut up about your pedo shit for once. This thread isn't about you, it's about Fabbs and his mental disabilities. Maybe contribute properly to the thread for once in your life, unless you hate people with autism, and want to drown out an honest discussion that raises awareness about the autism spectrum, and Fabbs' everyday struggle within that spectrum.

DMC
02-21-2017, 07:09 PM
Fabbs could be special, but at least he's original.

Avante
02-21-2017, 09:58 PM
Shut up about your pedo shit for once. This thread isn't about you, it's about Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) and his mental disabilities. Maybe contribute properly to the thread for once in your life, unless you hate people with autism, and want to drown out an honest discussion that raises awareness about the autism spectrum, and Fabbs' everyday struggle within that spectrum.

Dude, how about telling that to the punks who brought my name up, ok faggot?

How could anyone not get my stance on that sick ass shit?

How about telling this queer.....this thread isn't about Avante?

Avante
02-21-2017, 10:01 PM
There is nobody here in any shape, condition to be calling anyone anything. Look at you little shits, and ya wanna pick on Fabbs, are you kidding me?

monosylab1k
02-21-2017, 10:31 PM
There is nobody here in any shape, condition to be calling anyone anything. Look at you little shits, and ya wanna pick on Fabbs, are you kidding me?

You make a good point. Instead of picking on Fabbs for being autisic, we'll pick on you for being a pedophile :tu

Avante
02-21-2017, 11:03 PM
You make a good point. Instead of picking on Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) for being autisic, we'll pick on you for being a pedophile :tu

I would poke a sick ass pedos eyes right out of his fucking head. Chop that pricks head right off.

Stupid, this all started when I talked about how wrong it was to have sex slavery in those countries. How that ever became...you pedo...pretty much tells us just how fucking stupid the posters here really are.

And......midgets like you picking on anyone, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little man YOU picking on ME....HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~

monosylab1k
02-21-2017, 11:22 PM
chirp chirp

DJR210
02-22-2017, 12:54 AM
chirp chirp

benefactor
02-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Shut up about your pedo shit for once. This thread isn't about you, it's about Fabbs and his mental disabilities. Maybe contribute properly to the thread for once in your life, unless you hate people with autism, and want to drown out an honest discussion that raises awareness about the autism spectrum, and Fabbs' everyday struggle within that spectrum.
As autism is to Fabbs...a personality disorder is to Avante. There will never be a point where he doesn't barge into conversations seeking attention.

On a related note, can you imagine what a real life conversation between Avante and Fabbs would sound like?:lol Would be the strangest, most awkward shit ever.

Fabbs
02-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Oh, what a surprise. A self loathing convention.

DJR210
02-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Pedos and retards coming together as one, all thanks to Spurstalk

Avante
02-22-2017, 12:13 PM

Are you simply retarded? Why do you STILL totally ignore what I said about that sick ass situation over there?

Dude, why do you keep playing this stupid shit?

Little man I hate sick ass pedos, and am dead serious when I say I'd chop the fuckers head off. What about that don't your dumbass understand?

02-22-2017, 12:30 PM
Whimpering and whining ^

monosylab1k
02-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Are you simply retarded? Why do you STILL totally ignore what I said about that sick ass situation over there?

Dude, why do you keep playing this stupid shit?

Little man I hate sick ass pedos, and am dead serious when I say I'd chop the fuckers head off. What about that don't your dumbass understand?

Personally, I'd just call the police to have a pedo arrested and put in prison. Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own.

clambake
02-22-2017, 12:55 PM
boom

Joseph Kony
02-22-2017, 01:52 PM
avante loves kids

Avante
02-22-2017, 02:45 PM
Personally, I'd just call the police to have a pedo arrested and put in prison. Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own.

And if I saw a guy knock down an old woman and steal her pure, when I run this punk down and kick his ass, that's because I'm a purse theif and knock old women around?

When I see these two bullies pushing a little faggot around and I step in to prorect this fruit cake that's because I;m gay?

Dude, nobody smokes around me, ok? Yep, I will walk right up and..."put that out"...and I don't care who it is. Is that because I smoke?

Stupid, the lowest form of life on this planet is a slimy fucking pedo, they have no right to live. That's how all this stupid pedo bullshit got started. Me talking about how wrong it was to put those ladies in that situation over there. Only here in stupidville could anyone not get my stance on that sick shit.

I walk up on as guy in a bar hitting on an obvious kid (who has no business being in there) I;m telling him to shove off, if he gives me any shit THEN I take this sick fuck totally apart.

Anyone not getting my feelings about that sick shit are fucking stupid.

clambake
02-22-2017, 03:09 PM

so true.

monosylab1k
02-22-2017, 04:34 PM
avante loves kids

Mitch
02-22-2017, 04:39 PM
Faggs has mild aspergers, not good at hiding his alts either tbh.

at least he isn't a full blown autist like fuzztard

Reck
02-22-2017, 04:42 PM
TheSanityAnnex Avante, pedo or not? You decide.

DJR210
02-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own. :lol this is 100% accurate.. It's obvious this fool thinks he can throw in a cute little graphic depiction of what he would "do to a pedo if he ever caught one" and convince us he isn't a sick child predator himself.. Only a man with an extremely guilty conscience would scour every sub forum on the site looking to feverishly defend his supposed stance against pedophilia. These responses come usually within 1-2 minutes, regardless of forum. I swear I could just post the word "pedo" on the UTSA forum and this sick fuck would be there in mere minutes depicting his proposed vigilante justice against his own.

SpursforSix
02-22-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm a purse theif and knock old women around
because I;m gay.

Chucho
02-22-2017, 06:06 PM

That kind of awareness is not exhibited by Autistic people.

Chucho
02-22-2017, 06:10 PM
Faggs has mild aspergers, not good at hiding his alts either tbh.

at least he isn't a full blown autist like fuzztard

Lumpy isn't autistic, he just isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Fabbs
02-22-2017, 07:18 PM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/characters/ralph.gif

I challenged Chuck Norris and Floyd Mayweather to a fight. :lol the fact that they are avoiding answering me must mean they are afraid of fighting me.
There there mono.

Avante
02-23-2017, 02:21 AM
:lol this is 100% accurate.. It's obvious this fool thinks he can throw in a cute little graphic depiction of what he would "do to a pedo if he ever caught one" and convince us he isn't a sick child predator himself.. Only a man with an extremely guilty conscience would scour every sub forum on the site looking to feverishly defend his supposed stance against pedophilia. These responses come usually within 1-2 minutes, regardless of forum. I swear I could just post the word "pedo" on the UTSA forum and this sick fuck would be there in mere minutes depicting his proposed vigilante justice against his own.

Dude, when a guy tells you he is not a sick ass pedo, why do you ignore him? It isn't real plain to see how strongly I oppose that sick shit? And, where did you ever get this stupid idea I wasn't against that sick shit...well? Stupid, why do you always totally ignore what I said about this shit, well? Where did I ever say anyhing other than.....ya shoot sick ass pedos...well?

I talked about my navy days and how pissed off I was once I found out about that sex slvery thing over there. Now tell me ya dumb fuck how did that ever moph into....you pedo....well?

This is funny.

Avante...sure like them blues.
Dumb fuck....you pedo you.
Avante...fuck you.
Some other dumb fuck....Avante why you always bringing it up.

Huh?

Avante
02-23-2017, 02:24 AM
I really am stunned at just how totally fucked up and stupid so many of you are here, is this a Texas thing?

Avante
02-23-2017, 02:27 AM
How anyone ...here...thinks they can run Fabbs down amazes me. He's doesn't act like a fucking punk like so many of you jerks.

Hell, look at all the stuff I can talk about nobody else ...here..can. What's wrong with you little shits, autism spectrum?

monosylab1k
02-23-2017, 02:59 PM
chirp chirp

Darth_Pelican
02-23-2017, 03:06 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
02-23-2017, 07:36 PM
chirp chirp

translation

It's real obvious you'd be the last guy to be some sick ass pedo Avante, we can all see that but being little jerks and you being the most entertaining /intelligent poster here, hey.......

Avante
02-23-2017, 07:37 PM
I have talked about my navy days on other forums, this is the only place where the posters acted like deranged monkies over it. Texas????

02-23-2017, 08:24 PM
I have talked about my navy days on other forums, this is the only place where the posters acted like deranged monkies over it. Texas????
Link?

Avante
02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Link?

Are you really that stupid? No way in hell I'd send a freak like you anywhere, and to find out you are there because of me....ouch~~~~

The stupidity we see in the posters here is unique and funny to watch, I come here to laugh and have silly fun.

02-23-2017, 08:43 PM
So you haven't admitted to be a pedophile anywhere else but here. Got it

Avante
02-23-2017, 08:58 PM
So you haven't admitted to be a pedophile anywhere else but here. Got it

Stupid, are you really stupid enought to think this is admitting to be a sick ass pedo?

"Many years after my navy days I found out about that sex slavery thing going on over there, that really pissed me off"

Stupid, that was all I said about that shit. Only some dumb fuck like you would see that as anything other than a guy mad that he wasn't told about that freaky ass world.'

Stupid, I;m no sick ass pedo, how you can't see that tells us you're an idiot.

Blake
02-23-2017, 09:14 PM

Lol