PDA

View Full Version : Mcain prank called by Russian hackers exposed talking sanctions illegally

hater
02-21-2017, 11:59 PM
:lmao holy shit this stupid senile motherfucker :lmao

Wants to start WW3 and talking sanctions and other sensitive data on behest of America and without permission

:lmao promising to send lethal weapons to a pair of comedians :lol

If Flynn would have been caught this way he would be hanging by now :lol

This mofo needs to be institutionalized, treated, released and then tried for treason

Eqrw2vIvBv0

hater
02-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Btw an oldie but goodie. How this lunatic still commands a leading senate seat is beyond me

i9FMR0_moo0

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 12:24 AM
http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.DMLNE8cg7X3Vl75iGKeqfwEsD3&pid=15.1

ElNono
02-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Didn't he just get re-elected too?

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:40 AM
Didn't he just get re-elected too?

He's been playing that POW card forever. He should grow up already.

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 01:41 AM
He's been playing that POW card forever. He should grow up already.McCain senator not Ward

Clipper Nation
02-22-2017, 09:34 AM
This old fart is a living argument for term limits.

Will Hunting
02-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Btw an oldie but goodie. How this lunatic still commands a leading senate seat is beyond me

i9FMR0_moo0
He could get caught fucking farm animals and people in AZ would still worship him.

hater
02-22-2017, 12:29 PM
Even Dear Dr Pauls son stands up for Trump vs Mclie :lol

Everything that he says about the president is colored by his own personal dispute he has got running with President Trump. And it should be taken with a grain of salt because John McCain is the guy that has advocated for war everywhere. He would bankrupt the nation.

And actually we're very lucky John McCain is not in charge because I think we would be in perpetual war.

Sportcamper
02-22-2017, 12:39 PM
I always liked Senator McCain. But when he chose Caribou Barbie as a running mate I began to question his state of mind.

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 01:15 PM
McCain is an enigma, to say the least. But yeah choosing dipshit Palin as a running mate was one of the worst political plays I can remember.

hater
02-22-2017, 01:49 PM
How is he an enigma? Hes been wanting boots on the ground in pretty much every non US vassal country for decades.

He criticized Dubya for being too much of a pacifist for christsake :lmao

He is a puppet for the MIc through and through plus hes completely insane

Thread
02-22-2017, 02:50 PM
If only McCain had a fought Obama as ruthlessly as he's fighting Trump.

hater
02-22-2017, 02:52 PM
If only McCain had a fought Obama as ruthlessly as he's fighting Trump.

Just more proof that Obomba was more status quo than not

mcwar just mad that Trump clean swept his intelligence and state depts

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 02:55 PM
McCain is an enigma, to say the least. But yeah choosing dipshit Palin as a running mate was one of the worst political plays I can remember.

IIRC, McLiar didn't want her but Repug mucky mucks pushed her hard, wimmen's vote, etc

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 03:37 PM
possible True Pundit fake news

This could be the beginning of the end for embattled Sen. John McCain’s life in politics. According to White House officials, McCain is believed to have somehow gained access to the content of President Donald Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders. And he isn’t keeping quiet about what was talked about either.

An analysis of McCain’s recent public statements by White House officials, coupled with information from intelligence personnel working with the Trump administration, paints a disturbing picture for McCain — or any elected U.S. politician. Officials believe the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations, including at least one conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even more alarming, officials believe McCain is secretly sharing this sensitive information with colleagues and his cabal of friendly mainstream media journalists in a dangerous clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency even before it has a chance to succeed. Trump has been searching for media rats in the Beltway in recent weeks. White House aides are confident they have now outed one of the major leaks plaguing the early days of the Trump presidency. To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president.
https://i2.wp.com/truepundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Untitled-1.fw_.png?fit=862%2C67

McCain has been lambasting Trump to anyone and everyone who will listen since the newly minted president’s inauguration. This includes a Russian comedian who pranked McCain posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman. Even during that troubling conversation, where McCain shared sensitive U.S. intelligence with an imposter, White House aides said McCain unknowingly exposed himself as having inside knowledge of Trump’s telephone conversations.

“He has been given transcripts or actually listened to the calls and is sharing what he has heard,” an administration insider said. “There is no doubt. He is one of the major leaks.”
Just last week, True Pundit published a troubling account (http://truepundit.com/video-john-mccain-divulges-u-s-policy-incredible-breach/) of how a Russian comedian duped McCain, the Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. McCain incredibly even coached the phone-prankster-posing Prime Minister on joining NATO.

This audio recording of the phone call is absolutely incredible.

It’s time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to determine the level McCain’s involvement and just how many laws he has broken.

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Speaking of McCain... What happened to rick Wilson and the 4chan prank, tsa?

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 03:45 PM
Speaking of McCain... What happened to rick Wilson and the 4chan prank, tsa?

no idea. why?

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 03:47 PM
no idea. why?
Just curious because you were pretty excited about the master troll job and wanting to see Wilson publicly humiliated. Nothing came of it, eh?

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Just curious because you were pretty excited about the master troll job and wanting to see Wilson publicly humiliated. Nothing came of it, eh?

You still believe the golden shower story?

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 03:59 PM
You still believe the golden shower story?
No. On the night where CNN reported that the dossier existed and was part of intelligencebriefings... Leading to buzzfeed publishing the actual contents of the dossier, I didn't read into the report literally. Both cnn and buzzfeed said the contents and allegations in the dossier were unsubstantiated and unverified. I took their word for it.

To my knowledge, it hasn't been substantiated or verified since. So no, I never did nor do I now believe the golden shower stories were factual.

That doesn't mean the dossier was a 4chan prank. Just that the information in the dossier has yet to be corroborated. That's as true now as it was then.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 04:23 PM
No. On the night where CNN reported that the dossier existed and was part of intelligencebriefings... Leading to buzzfeed publishing the actual contents of the dossier, I didn't read into the report literally. Both cnn and buzzfeed said the contents and allegations in the dossier were unsubstantiated and unverified. I took their word for it.

To my knowledge, it hasn't been substantiated or verified since. So no, I never did nor do I now believe the golden shower stories were factual.

That doesn't mean the dossier was a 4chan prank. Just that the information in the dossier has yet to be corroborated. That's as true now as it was then.
Who claimed the entire dossier was a 4chan prank?

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 04:38 PM
Who claimed the entire dossier was a 4chan prank?
you claimed at least the golden showers part was a prank. Nothing came of that. Nobody got embarrassed. Nobody was able to confirm that those contents of the dossier came from a 4chan prank.

Rick wilson and John McCain weren't exposed as gullible loons.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 05:11 PM
you claimed at least the golden showers part was a prank. Nothing came of that. Nobody got embarrassed. Nobody was able to confirm that those contents of the dossier came from a 4chan prank.

Rick wilson and John McCain weren't exposed as gullible loons.

And I still believe the golden shower part to be a 4chan prank. Splits got embarrassed.

RandomGuy
02-22-2017, 05:30 PM
And I still believe the golden shower part to be a 4chan prank. Splits got embarrassed.

Data:

Trump views women as objects.

Trump cheated on his first wife with his second.

Trump cheated on his second wife with his third.

Trump wives were selected almost purely on looks.

Trump is a rich, spoiled businessman with a sense of entitlement a mile wide.

Conclusion:
Trump has almost certainly availed himself of prostitutes, likely quite often.

Data:

Russian intelligence services have a long history of being good at Kompromat as a tactic.

Trump has taken several visits on business to Moscow.

Many Russian firms are at least partially, if not completely state owned, meaning that intelligence services are at the active beck and call of business leaders, who can presumedly provide tasking.

Conclusion:
A high degree of probability that if Trump used prostitutes in Russia on his business trips, the intelligence services have something on him.

There is more than enough data to make the claim plausible enough to indicate that outright dismissal is inappropriate.

Not enough to accept it as true, but certainly plausible enough to be more than a little possible to some degree.

The way that the Russians are treated by Trump rhetorically, and given special access to his administration is fully consistent with the assertion that he has been told about certain compromising information they have on him.

One has to wonder, and that is scary, IMO.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 05:39 PM

Still scared RG? How's the prepping going?

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Data:

Conclusion:

Data:

Russian intelligence services have a long history of being good at Kompromat as a tactic.

Many Russian firms are at least partially, if not completely state owned, meaning that intelligence services are at the active beck and call of business leaders, who can presumedly provide tasking.

Conclusion:
A high degree of probability that if Trump used prostitutes in Russia on his business trips, the intelligence services have something on him.

There is more than enough data to make the claim plausible enough to indicate that outright dismissal is inappropriate.

Not enough to accept it as true, but certainly plausible enough to be more than a little possible to some degree.

The way that the Russians are treated by Trump rhetorically, and given special access to his administration is fully consistent with the assertion that he has been told about certain compromising information they have on him.

Do you believe the golden shower story yes or no?

spurraider21
02-22-2017, 05:49 PM
He answered that

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
He answered that

Believing Trump fucked prostitutes and believing Trump had prostitutes perform a golden shower show on the bed Obama slept on are not the same.

But thanks for chiming in I'm sure he can speak for himself.

hater
02-22-2017, 06:13 PM
Data:

Conclusion:

Data:

Conclusion:

This is gotta be one of the worst attempts at logic in recent times :lmao

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 06:46 PM
Damn, RG went full tinfoil on the golden shower conspiracy. :lol

in2deep
02-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Russia is truly evil. Picking on warmongers with dementia. Bastards

RandomGuy
03-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Do you believe the golden shower story yes or no?

It is fully consistent with the genuine fear Trump displays when asked to criticize Putin or Russia in general.

Further, his team has a ratio of Russia-friendly business people that seems to belie random chance.

I judge it more likely than not that Russia has something on him, that something is genuine, and is giving him instructions of some sort.

What that is specifically, is still unknown, unless an actual tape surfaces.

A straight answer: No. Not enough evidence to say what specifically they have.

I do believe the current president is actually compromised by some blackmail that the Russian government holds, yes. Given Trumps proclivities and Russian intelligence patterns, that item is most likely sexual in nature.

RandomGuy
03-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Damn, RG went full tinfoil on the golden shower conspiracy. :lol

See above. Not quite.

Evidence that would actively disprove the theory that Trump is compromised in some way:
Find an instance where a president who is fully willing to take long time allies and good friends to task directly criticizes Vladmir Putin.

Trumps attitude to Russia is fully inconsistent with his attitude to every other country on the planet, and his stated "America First" policy.

RandomGuy
03-03-2017, 03:42 PM
This is gotta be one of the worst attempts at logic in recent times :lmao

3iFOkGEe8UU

:lmao