View Full Version : These Republican town hall meetings have been entertaining

Trill Clinton
02-22-2017, 10:59 AM

Thread
02-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Fake Protestors

Trill Clinton
02-22-2017, 11:13 AM
I didn't know white people used obamacare. That was news to me.

02-22-2017, 11:20 AM
Fake Protestors
:rolleyes

Chucho
02-22-2017, 11:59 AM
:rolleyes

Everyone knows they're plants. Moron.

Sportcamper
02-22-2017, 12:40 PM
President Trump will be a huge adjustment for us. Weird having a President & 1st lady who actually like America. :lmao

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 12:55 PM
I didn't know white people used obamacare. That was news to me.

the majority of the people on public assistance is white

40M+ people below or just above the poverty level. I bet the majority is white.

townhall meetings going against Repug pols may be fun, but politicians vote/regulate 99%+ of the time to satisfy their BigDonors.

Citizens simply cannot outbid BigDonor.

Townhall meetings? no effect on (Repug) pols, other than temporary discomfort, and probably source of great hilarity by the pols in private.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:08 PM

Just like everyone knows Sandy Hook was a false flag so government could come after muh guns.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:10 PM
President Trump will be a huge adjustment for us. Weird having a President & 1st lady who actually like America. :lmao

So Trump can go on O'Reilly's show and say we act just like Putin and that's called loving America? But the Obamas hate the US when they talk about slavery and race relations?

TheGreatYacht
02-22-2017, 01:15 PM
What a retard

TheGreatYacht
02-22-2017, 01:16 PM
:cry everyone I don't like is Soros-funded :cry

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM
LOL the Trump voters and their conspiracy theories. If the people booing were all 20 year HS dropouts then you could say they're probably plants, but lol at Trump fans acting like this isn't similar to what we saw with the conservative voters confronting their congressmen at all those town halls in 2009 about the ACA.

Chucho
02-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Just like everyone knows Sandy Hook was a false flag so government could come after muh guns.

Trolled.

Chucho
02-22-2017, 01:20 PM
What a retard

Trolled.

What a retard.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Trolled.

No one does paranoid conspiracy theories like the right

Chucho
02-22-2017, 01:22 PM
No one does paranoid conspiracy theories like the right

And no one out-kills the Left. NO ONE.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:23 PM
And no one out-kills the Left. NO ONE.

More right wing conspiracy theories. You still never explained how physics shows Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:24 PM

It's incredible.

I do not know if I could've taken 8 more years of "Obama."

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:25 PM
It's incredible.

I do not know if I could've taken 8 more years of "Obama."

You wouldn't have gotten it, Clinton is pretty solidly to the right of Obama.

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:27 PM
More right wing conspiracy theories. You still never explained how physics shows Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.

Though before Trump called out the Intel community, a veritable shit load of Americans heartily believed JFK's head was blown off by the Intel community. Remember? We'd say "Oswald" & the hue & cry would be deafening. Oh, laugh like hell about Oswald. Remember? That Stone guy made a movie about it, swearing up & down it was an inside job.

Trump calls them on it and the Never Oswalds don't want to talk about it.

Again:::it's nice that all the curtains are being pulled aside now that Trump has won.

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:29 PM
You wouldn't have gotten it, Clinton is pretty solidly to the right of Obama.

Yeah, and I'm 25 years old. That's a bunch of baloney and you know it. It's your side's shield to deflect to help you sleep at nite.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Though before Trump called out the Intel community, a veritable shit load of Americans heartily believed JFK's head was blown off by the Intel community. Remember? We'd say "Oswald" & the hue & cry would be deafening. Oh, laugh like hell about Oswald. Remember? That Stone guy made a movie about it, swearing up & down it was an inside job.

Trump calls them on it and the Never Oswalds don't want to talk about it.

Again:::it's nice that all the curtains are being pulled aside now that Trump has won.

Curtains pulled aside? LOL, Trump is hiding behind more of them than anyone before him.

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Curtains pulled aside? LOL, Trump is hiding behind more of them than anyone before him.

Get your own shit. The "curtains" are my shit.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:31 PM
Yeah, and I'm 25 years old. That's a bunch of baloney and you know it. It's your side's shield to deflect to help you sleep at nite.

She was right with you in going to Iraq. She and hubby were right with you in not regulating the financial industry in the 90s. She and hubby were right with you back when you conservatives loved free trade.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Get your own shit. The "curtains" are my shit.

No, the curtains are covering Trump's shit.

Thread
02-22-2017, 01:36 PM
No, the curtains are covering Trump's shit.

Get out of my shit, bum.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 02:59 PM
LOL the Trump voters and their conspiracy theories. If the people booing were all 20 year HS dropouts then you could say they're probably plants, but lol at Trump fans acting like this isn't similar to what we saw with the conservative voters confronting their congressmen at all those town halls in 2009 about the ACA.

Those were blue dogs and Republicans getting trashed. Look at the tweets Trill is posting. Solidly red districts that just voted for Trump but now love Obamacare, Elizabeth Warren, and OMG muh Russia. It doesn't add up.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 03:28 PM
Those were blue dogs and Republicans getting trashed. Look at the tweets Trill is posting. Solidly red districts that just voted for Trump but now love Obamacare, Elizabeth Warren, and OMG muh Russia. It doesn't add up.

So you think those old people are professional protesters?

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 03:36 PM
So you think those old people are professional protesters?

Some could be, more likely they are just die hard Democrats living in red districts trying to copy the TEA Party movement. Numbers don't add up though.

If you look at Obama's approval rating on RCP you see a massive drop for him as he pushed for the ACA. Meanwhile Trump's approval is pretty static and the Direction of the Country polls are trending up. Doesn't look like a liberal Tea Party wave to me.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Some could be, more likely they are just die hard Democrats living in red districts trying to copy the TEA Party movement. Numbers don't add up though.

If you look at Obama's approval rating on RCP you see a massive drop for him as he pushed for the ACA. Meanwhile Trump's approval is pretty static and the Direction of the Country polls are trending up. Doesn't look like a liberal Tea Party wave to me.

They're Dems

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/democrats-town-halls-chaffetz/

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 03:54 PM
#notMyCongressman :cry

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 03:55 PM

And those weren't die hard Republicans bitching in 2009? I don't buy that they're all die-hard Dems, Grassley seemed to know that guy who said to improve instead of repeal Obamacare. There was also a lot of money put into advertising against Obamacare in 2009 so that drop makes sense.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 04:05 PM
They're Dems

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/democrats-town-halls-chaffetz/

Yeah I knew the Chaffetz one had to be a fake organized thing. Dude just won reelection with 74% of the vote.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 04:07 PM
And those weren't die hard Republicans bitching in 2009? I don't buy that they're all die-hard Dems, Grassley seemed to know that guy who said to improve instead of repeal Obamacare. There was also a lot of money put into advertising against Obamacare in 2009 so that drop makes sense.

You mean the old man on Obamacare? So there are some democrats in Grassley's district big deal it ain't turning blue.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2017, 04:09 PM
Why the Tea Party wins and the anti-Trump resistance will fail

Left-of-center pundits and activists across the nation are upset about November's election results. However, as they continue grasping for answers, they are mistakenly trying to draw parallels between today's anti-Trump protests and the Tea Party movement in the false hope that political salvation is just around the corner.

When people think of the Tea Party, they often remember the national protests. However, the movement's legacy was not cemented by rallies. Instead, it is being realized through continuous waves of victories at the ballot box.

Most importantly for the conservative activists, those election victories are likely to continue because there is a strong Tea Party presence in the very essence of the conservative, Republican political infrastructure.

The Tea Party's coming-of-age can be traced back to January 2010 in a special election to replace the late Sen. Ted Kennedy in dark blue Massachusetts.

It was no surprise that the media reported we had no chance, as the state had not elected a Republican senator to that seat in more than 50 years -- not to mention the fact that 62 percent of the state's voters had just cast ballots in support of Barack Obama. However, the Tea Party shocked both the media and the world by winning handily and sending Scott Brown to Washington.

Through this victory, in which the Tea Party Express played the most significant role in helping to nationalize the election, we were able to prove that support for the Tea Party message was as broad as it was deep.

That victory in Massachusetts proved that conservatives could win anywhere, and that electoral message was carried on to purple states like Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Wisconsin, where each of those senate candidates who won in November of 2010 won again in 2016.

At the gubernatorial level, we've seen the number of conservative chief executives swell to 33, complemented by conservative majorities in 69 of the 99 state legislative bodies. And, except for Tom Corbett in Pennsylvania, every governor elected through the 2010 Tea Party-wave was re-elected in 2014.

The key to the Tea Party support was the inclusiveness of the movement. The only litmus test was a commitment to opposing the increasing size, cost and intrusive of the federal government and supporting fewer taxes and regulatory burdens so the economy could grow and expand opportunities for all Americans.

But unlike the Tea Party, that broad support is not evident in today's anti-Trump protests. Many of these rallies were busy excluding people they disagreed with instead of trying to broaden their base.

An honest look at what's happening today also reveals a significant lack of geographic diversity, which is exactly what propelled the Tea Party.

Statistician Nate Silver, editor-in-chief of ESPN's FiveThirtyEight and a special correspondent for ABC News, published an in-depth analysis of the anti-Trump Woman's March. In his report, Silver finds that "80 percent of march attendance came in states that Clinton won." By comparison, 58 percent of the Tea Party protests were in states that Obama won in 2008.

RealClearPolitics Analyst Sean Trende also explored the Democrats' base problems in a series of articles titled "How Trump Won," by pointing to the party's heavy, yet limited representation in mega-cities, like San Francisco and Los Angeles. Moreover, Trende's piece explored the Democrats' inability to succeed in small towns. In fact, Trump won historic landslides throughout rural and small town America.

The result of those two realities is that even though states like California, New York and Illinois may turn out a lot of anti-Trump protests, those protestors' voices are already being heard and represented by their democratically-elected presidential electors, senators and Congresspeople.

So, unlike the Tea Party, which proved able to win competitive races, where can this anti-Trump "movement" go?

Five members of Congress have been chosen to serve in Trump's cabinet, and their offices will have to be filled in upcoming elections. There will be openings in Montana, Alabama, Kansas, Georgia, and South Carolina. Does anyone think an anti-Trump candidate will be viable, like Scott Brown was in blue Massachusetts?

Will these protestors dare test just how "populist" their message is by seriously supporting candidates in any of these races? Or will they take a page from Occupy Wall Street and the recent University of California protests and allow their movement to be preempted by those seeking violence and destruction instead of rational debate?

My bet is these anti-Trump protestors will go the way of Bernie Sanders and seek political purity rather than political victory. Thus, the Tea Party that will continue serving as the most consequential political movement in modern American politics.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/02/21/tea-party-wins-anti-trump-resistence-will-fail

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 04:13 PM
You mean the old man on Obamacare? So there are some democrats in Grassley's district big deal it ain't turning blue.

Obama won Iowa both times man. That's Grassley's district since he's a senator. If no one in Iowa wanted Obamacare why did they vote twice for Obama?

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Ball-biter finds that voters are more resistant than hogs (whatever balls she bit off)

Constituents erupt as Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst flees town hall after only a handful of questions

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/21/1636338/-Constituents-erupt-as-Senator-Joni-Ernst-flees-town-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions&email_referrer=n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions___171644&email_subject=montana-republican-abruptly-cancels-address-to-legislature-due-to-constituent-crowd-outside

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 04:38 PM
How's the GOP's suicide pact with Trump playing in Iowa? Not well

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, who helped stoke (http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-now/2009/08/grassley-on-death-panels-you-have-every-right-to-fear-020615) a wave of paranoia over so-called "death panels" back in 2010, got a sense at his town hall Monday of just how well Donald Trump's month-old administration is playing in the Midwest.

"It's like taking a shower in bad news every day," one woman told (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/politics/town-hall-protests-obamacare.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region%C2%AEion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news) New York Times video reporter Thomas Kaplan, "it's exhausting."

The woman—who had never before felt compelled to attend a town hall—not only expressed terrible disappointment in how inaccessible Grassley had been, she was also frustrated with Republican lawmakers' total disregard for providing checks on Trump's power. Asked if she thought Sen. Grassley had "stood up" to the administration, she responded:

I don't think he's stood up to the administration at all. It feels to me like he used to be a moderate Republican, but that seems to be over now. He's definitely toeing the party line, which is disturbing.

In fact, the main reason she made the 100-mile trek to the Iowa Falls town hall was to hold Grassley, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to account on investigating Trump's ties to Russia—an action the GOP has been stonewalling.

The primary interest that I have today is to make sure the senator is on record in supporting an independent investigation into Donald Trump's connection with Russia and the election.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/21/1636317/-How-s-the-GOP-s-suicide-pact-with-Trump-playing-in-Iowa-Not-well?detail=email&link_id=7&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions&email_referrer=n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions___171644&email_subject=montana-republican-abruptly-cancels-address-to-legislature-due-to-constituent-crowd-outside

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 04:38 PM
Sen. Steve Daines abruptly cancels address to Montana legislature due to constituent crowd outside

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/21/1636350/-Sen-Steve-Daines-abruptly-cancels-address-to-Montana-legislature-due-to-constituent-crowd-outside?detail=email&link_id=14&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions&email_referrer=n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions___171644&email_subject=montana-republican-abruptly-cancels-address-to-legislature-due-to-constituent-crowd-outside

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Don't boo. Vote!

leemajors
02-22-2017, 04:57 PM
Obama won Iowa both times man. That's Grassley's district since he's a senator. If no one in Iowa wanted Obamacare why did they vote twice for Obama?

because trending polls and stuff.

Reck
02-22-2017, 05:08 PM

Why did Hillary lose it so badly then?

If the majority wanted to keep it, they'd vote for her. They didn't.

All this whining is annoying. People gotta live with their shitty choice they made. And sure, voting for Hillary would have been shitty too. But imo, far less shitty.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 05:12 PM

All this whining is annoying. People gotta live with their shitty choice they made. And sure, voting for Hillary would have been shitty too. But imo, far less shitty.
You sure seemed pretty excited to cast your vote for shitty Hillary.

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:13 PM
He can't make it there—Trump avoids going home and seeing the huge, angry crowds of NYC

http://images.dailykos.com/images/369010/large/GettyImages-643192076.jpg?1487698802

The distaste for President Trump in his hometown has convulsed into near daily protests across the city. Summoned by a Facebook post or cellphone alert, New Yorkers have taken to the streets to object to his policies, appointments and executive orders.

“The visual of Trump coming back to New York would be the Fifth Avenue of Manhattan flooded with people angrily protesting just about everything that Donald Trump (http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/donald-trump?inline=nyt-per) has done — I don’t think he wants to create that visual,” said Carl Dix ...

City officials would not discuss details of security plans that will be used when Mr. Trump returns to the city or how much protecting him will cost.

Between his election in November and his inauguration in January, the city spent $37 million for the more than 200 police officers on patrol each day in and around Trump Tower. The federal government has reimbursed the city about $30 million.

Large protests would most likely require a bigger police presence.

“A bigger police presence.” That’s an understatement. He wasn’t even in NYC yesterday and the streets were filled with people protesting.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/21/1636185/-He-can-t-make-it-there-Trump-avoids-going-home-and-seeing-the-huge-angry-crowds-of-NYC?detail=email&link_id=15&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions&email_referrer=n-hall-after-only-a-handful-of-questions___171644&email_subject=montana-republican-abruptly-cancels-address-to-legislature-due-to-constituent-crowd-outside

Reck
02-22-2017, 05:16 PM
You sure seemed pretty excited to cast your vote for shitty Hillary.

Why is your faggity ass avoiding your own thread? :lol

Stupid moron.

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Members of Congress no-show at town halls, so voters are holding events with cardboard cutouts

When lawmakers refuse to hold in-person town halls, groups in many districts are taking matters into their own hands.

https://thinkprogress.org/constituents-ask-questions-of-literal-empty-suits-at-no-show-town-halls-560848f1a4b4#.ustcgn1fh

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Crowd At GOPer's Town Hall: Investigate Trump Like You Investigated Benghazi

"You guys just want to investigate everybody. Well, some—" Womack began, as the crowd erupted in jeers.

"What about Benghazi?" one audience member shouted.

"You guys wasted a lot of money on Benghazi, waste a little on Trump!" another added.

House Republicans have been reluctant (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jason-chaffetz-trump-tweet-attacking-nordstrom) to probe Trump's potential conflicts of interest, on the other hand. Before Trump's inauguration, House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jason-chaffetz-fishing-expedition-trump-conflicts) that he would not go on a "fishing expedition" into Trump's business dealings.

"I'm not going to go on this fishing expedition that they want me to, that the Democrats want me to," he said. "We'll see how that rolls out."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/steve-womack-town-hall-investigate-trump-like-benghazi?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:30 PM
Protesters Mock GOP Rep. For Complaining Women Are 'In My Grill'

https://res.cloudinary.com/tpm/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_face,w_653,h_361,dpr_2.0/kxlisozv4esk5vjpzmqm.jpg

After Rep. David Brat (R-VA) complained in January that "the women are in my grill no matter where I go" now that Republicans are working to repeal Obamacare, protesters showed up in force to mock him at a town hall on Tuesday.

At Brat's event in Blackstone, Virginia, several women brought signs referencing his "in my grill" comment. One attendee held a sign that read “VA 7th district, it’s grilling time,"

Brat's Tuesday night town hall lasted for more than an hour, and CNN reported that "nearly every answer was met with loud rebuke from attendees."

People filled all 200 seats at the event, with people standing outside unable to get in, per CNN.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dave-brat-town-hall-grill?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:35 PM
VA tea bagger lickin balls

Arrogant Rep. Dave Brat ignites overflow Virginia crowd with climate change denial, ACA repeal talk (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/22/1636517/-Arrogant-Rep-Dave-Brat-ignites-overflow-Virginia-crowd-with-climate-change-denial-ACA-repeal-talk)

“The problem is Obamacare has just collapsed,” said Brat, who stood at a podium in the Blackstone Herb Cottage, a restaurant and event space.

The crowd shouted in response “No, it has not!”

Blackstone Mayor Billy Coleburn acted as an emcee, reading written questions collected from the crowd.

Asked “Do you deny climate change?”

Brat said “No, the climate changes all the time.”

His apparent attempt at levity angered the crowd, prompting some to yell

“Answer the question!”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/22/1636517/-Arrogant-Rep-Dave-Brat-ignites-overflow-Virginia-crowd-with-climate-change-denial-ACA-repeal-talk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2017, 05:43 PM
Why is your faggity ass avoiding your own thread? :lol

Stupid moron.What is a faggit?

Anyways, are you referring to my thread that spursforsix and clambake are playing grabass in?

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 05:48 PM

Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit that everyone hates, and then look how you had some hardcore Trump voters expecting he wouldn't really kill it off. Like that town in Kentucky that Vox did the story on. Clinton dragged the entire Democratic ticket down this election with all her scandal, with how uninspiring she is to everyone but feminists and SJW, and with her track record.

RandomGuy
02-22-2017, 05:49 PM
FK7zgTBKTfI

Published on Feb 22, 2017
Republicans at risk in 2018 steering clear of town halls February 22, 2017 Most Republicans in swing districts are steering clear of in-person town hall gatherings this week, hoping to avoid the anti-President Trump protesters determined to make them the star of a viral YouTube video.

Instead, these at-risk Republicans are holding small roundtable discussions, Facebook chats and virtual town halls — formats that can more easily be controlled than traditional meet-and-greets.

It’s a safer strategy, but one that comes with a political risk: Democrats are mocking Republicans for running away from their constituents as their party seeks to gut ObamaCare, build a border wall and temporarily ban travel from seven Muslim-majority nations.

Vulnerable two-term Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) hosted an online town hall on Tuesday but has not scheduled any in-person events, according to the Town Hall Project, which tracks constituent events. Rep. Ryan Costello (R-Pa.) also will host a pair of virtual town halls later this week.

“It’s clear that vulnerable House Republicans who voted to rip apart the Affordable Care Act without a replacement plan are running scared from their constituents, and it’s only making the backlash in their districts grow stronger,” said Tyler Law, a spokesman for the House Democrats’ campaign arm.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/brave-sir-robin-holy-grail-day-demotivational-poster-1257624369.jpg

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 05:50 PM
Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit that everyone hates, and then look how you had some hardcore Trump voters expecting he wouldn't really kill it off. Like that town in Kentucky that Vox did the story on. Clinton dragged the entire Democratic ticket down this election with all her scandal, with how uninspiring she is to everyone but feminists and SJW, and with her track record.

You've been suckered as badly as a Trash supporter

RandomGuy
02-22-2017, 05:55 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-have-outlived-your-usefulness-mcconnell-town-hall-attendee-blasts-him-on-cnn/

Go Rose!

Mitch did not look like he appreciated what the loser was telling him.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 05:58 PM
You've been suckered as badly as a Trash supporter

Really? You liked when she beat the drum to war in Iraq? You liked how she was on the BOD at WalMart and all of a sudden her hubby gave China most favored nation trade status? You liked when she gave up on healthcare reform in the 90s? You liked how her husband refused to regulate derivatives, instead following libertarian nut Greenspan's lead? You liked when she wanted to establish a no-fly zone in Syria? You like that she had classified emails on a private server when her boy Podesta got hacked by a Russian phishing attack that any 12 year old could do? What the fuck does she know about internet security when her top dog sunk the party by just giving away his password? Fuck Hillary Clinton.

boutons_deux
02-22-2017, 06:01 PM
The women got up in Brat’s grill, and then some

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/the-women-got-up-in-brats-grill-and-then-some/2017/02/21/9e8db1fa-f855-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.192d7085abd9

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-CHZdTmBA4#action=share

^Soros-funded OFA teamed up with these people

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/obama-aligned-organizing-action-relaunches-trump-era-n719311

Trill Clinton
02-22-2017, 06:17 PM
so just to recap, the conservative talking points are: these are paid protestors or democrats. is that correct?

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 06:18 PM
so just to recap, the conservative talking points are: these are paid protestors or democrats. is that correct?

The people holding "RESIST" signs and asking about Russia are probably Republicans? :lmao

Reck
02-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Really? You liked when she beat the drum to war in Iraq? You liked how she was on the BOD at WalMart and all of a sudden her hubby gave China most favored nation trade status? You liked when she gave up on healthcare reform in the 90s? You liked how her husband refused to regulate derivatives, instead following libertarian nut Greenspan's lead? You liked when she wanted to establish a no-fly zone in Syria? You like that she had classified emails when her boy Podesta got hacked by a Russian phishing attack that any 12 year old could do? What the fuck does she know about internet security when her top dog sunk the party by just giving away his password? Fuck Hillary Clinton.

Melting down scrah?

No matter your arguement whether its true or not, we would have been better off with the status quo for at least the next 4 years. No one bought what Sanders was selling either.

After Trump is done we may not have a country worth recognizing anymore.

Trill Clinton
02-22-2017, 06:25 PM
The people holding "RESIST" signs and asking about Russia are probably Republicans? :lmaoman, what are you talking about?

are the people in the above tweet paid protesters? not all republicans are russian cucks ya know.

leemajors
02-22-2017, 06:30 PM
Really? You liked when she beat the drum to war in Iraq? You liked how she was on the BOD at WalMart and all of a sudden her hubby gave China most favored nation trade status? You liked when she gave up on healthcare reform in the 90s? You liked how her husband refused to regulate derivatives, instead following libertarian nut Greenspan's lead? You liked when she wanted to establish a no-fly zone in Syria? You like that she had classified emails when her boy Podesta got hacked by a Russian phishing attack that any 12 year old could do? What the fuck does she know about internet security when her top dog sunk the party by just giving away his password? Fuck Hillary Clinton.

She did suck. I know more than a few people that refused to vote for her after the DNC hijinks alone.

DarrinS
02-22-2017, 06:40 PM
... You like that she had classified emails when her boy Podesta got hacked by a Russian phishing attack that any 12 year old could do? What the fuck does she know about internet security when her top dog sunk the party by just giving away his password?

nuke

z0sa
02-22-2017, 06:50 PM

The no fly zone was actually a good call IMHO. Not instituting it, obviously - just merely calling Putin on his shitty hand would be enough. Hillary's strongest moment of a weaksauce campaign I believe.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Melting down scrah?

No matter your arguement whether its true or not, we would have been better off with the status quo for at least the next 4 years. No one bought what Sanders was selling either.

After Trump is done we may not have a country worth recognizing anymore.

Yes I know, which is why I voted for Clinton. But being better than Trump is a really low bar to clear.

Thread
02-22-2017, 07:33 PM
Yes I know, which is why I voted for Clinton. But being better than Trump is a really low bar to clear.

Hey, bum, when do you think they'll come down with some more of that Russia materiel? I'm thinking sometime after morning rush hour Monday. That will put a wet blanket on the Governor's Ball Monday night and then put a damper on Trumps address to Congress on Tuesday evening.

Reck
02-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Hey, bum, when do you think they'll come down with some more of that Russia materiel? I'm thinking sometime after morning rush hour Monday. That will put a wet blanket on the Governor's Ball Monday night and then put a damper on Trumps address to Congress on Tuesday evening.

Thread, I'm starting to think you'll win this one, too.

It's like they have forgotten about the Russians. Too quiet for my liking.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 07:37 PM

You got me man. I have no idea how much they have or if they have anything on him. With Trump every day in America is a surprise.

Thread
02-22-2017, 07:43 PM
Thread, I'm starting to think you'll win this one, too.

It's like they have forgotten about the Russians. Too quiet for my liking.

You got me man. I have no idea how much they have or if they have anything on him. With Trump every day in America is a surprise.

I was watching MSNBC over the weekend and they said (just an off hand comment, not a segment) there is a lot of information within the beltway that there is materiel at the ready.

I imagine with Congress on break this week that is another reason to put it off till next week.

It's just when either Preibus, or Trump deny it---it's uncomfortable to watch. They both leave just an inch of space in the denial.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 07:52 PM
I was watching MSNBC over the weekend and they said (just an off hand comment, not a segment) there is a lot of information within the beltway that there is materiel at the ready.

I imagine with Congress on break this week that is another reason to put it off till next week.

It's just when either Preibus, or Trump deny it---it's uncomfortable to watch. They both leave just an inch of space in the denial.

Why do you watch MSNBC? That shit is horrible. Do you like to masturbate to Rachel Maddow or something?

Thread
02-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Why do you watch MSNBC? That shit is horrible. Do you like to masturbate to Rachel Maddow or something?

I like to get angry about stuff that can't really hurt me.:lol

Perhaps if her neck wasn't so gd long. And she handles herself at total loss pretty damn good. That's impressive. Even Election Night she was composed and competent. Can you imagine me in her shoes? :lol Shit, they'd have to drag me out of there in a straight jacket.

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 08:07 PM
I like to get angry about stuff that can't really hurt me.:lol

Perhaps if her neck wasn't so gd long. And she handles herself at total loss pretty damn good. That's impressive. Even Election Night she was composed and competent. Can you imagine me in her shoes? :lol Shit, they'd have to drag me out of there in a straight jacket.

I can't watch cable news. It's either all sarcasm or two people yelling at each other. I can get that shit here.

Thread
02-22-2017, 10:55 PM
I can't watch cable news. It's either all sarcasm or two people yelling at each other. I can get that shit here.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm getting a little filled up on it as well.

& in a generally calm week like it is now you can see & sense the panic that these networks are feeling because now it's a strain to set one person/set onto another. The host has to goad them to get after each other, over just nonsense as they wait for the big stories.

---

What news channel do you watch, bumster?

baseline bum
02-22-2017, 11:07 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm getting a little filled up on it as well.

& in a generally calm week like it is now you can see & sense the panic that these networks are feeling because now it's a strain to set one person/set onto another. The host has to goad them to get after each other, over just nonsense as they wait for the big stories.

---

What news channel do you watch, bumster?

None.

CosmicCowboy
02-23-2017, 09:34 AM
True. These butthurt clowns at the town halls are entertaining. The base level of stupidity is amusing as hell.

CosmicCowboy
02-23-2017, 11:26 AM
Trumps definitely helping the economy creating jobs for all these professional protesters.

Trill Clinton
02-23-2017, 02:16 PM

It's good to see some Republicans calling out the racist white supremacists in their ranks.

baseline bum
02-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Trumps definitely helping the economy creating jobs for all these professional protesters.

Yeah all those old people yelling at those clowns are professional protesters.

Trill Clinton
02-23-2017, 04:50 PM

they're starting to pay 7 year olds to protest now