PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy NBA: needin' some help!

Brutalis
10-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I was offered Wade for Nash and Battier.

Should I consider this? I'm leaning towards no, but I'd like to be sure.

PG S. Nash
SG J. Jackson
G A. Miller
SF A. Kirilenko
PF E. Okafor
F D. Marshall
C M. Camby
C I. Diogu
Util R. Alston
Util S. Battier
BN S. Cassell
BN W. Szczerbiak
BN M. Daniels

I got 5 fantasy teams this year, this team being the worst one.

CosmicCowboy
10-11-2005, 05:31 PM
hmmm...probably not. Depends who is still on the wire...you could look at this as Nash and Battier for Wade and ?...there are always some early season sleepers that slip through the cracks...Thats how I got Wade in his rookie year and Okafor last year...

Horry For 3!
10-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Nash's fantasy value will go down now that Amare is out 4 months. I got an offer Kobe for Nash, i'm going to take it now.

Brutalis
10-11-2005, 06:07 PM
I was just about to post replies, until I noticed something. I went back to the league, and was checking out his roster til I realized, the trade has been accepted.

Accepted? By who? I'm pretty confused here, with Yahoo having good leagues and all. I changed my password, and yet still, confused. No way in hell I accepted the offer. Only been on Yahoo for 3 years but still..

I voted against the trade and made a post but I'm sure this being a public league it'll fail. I'm sure I could ship Wade for something better than the Nash/Battier combo though.

Anyways...... ... fuck!

E20
10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Since, Amare is Nash's number 1 option. Then I'd go for it. Wade will give around 25 points a game and 7 REB and AST aswell. It looks like you're set for the assist catogery. Miller is known to give you some assists, Skip, Kirilenko when healthy will fill up the stat sheet.

CharlieMac
10-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Do it. Battier's numbers are never that good. Nash's numbers depend on Amare too much.

samikeyp
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
I would do it.

ALVAREZ6
10-11-2005, 08:16 PM
I would do it too. Wade has more mofo's to dish out dimes this season, and Nash lost his #1 option. Plus, Wade will have more points himself.