PDA

View Full Version : Odds of Making it to the NFL

Biernutz
02-24-2017, 01:24 AM
this will bust your bubble......

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/daily_picdump_2439_640_39_zpssymfqmey.jpg

johnsmith
02-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Hmmmmm.....I wonder what the odds are of making it to flag football allunni games?

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:58 PM
1.5% seems high imo

Will Hunting
02-24-2017, 03:17 PM
So you're saying that not very many people have a successful NFL career? This changes everything.

Avante
02-24-2017, 04:18 PM
Virgil Green the TE is from near by Tulare Union HS, that school also had NFL RB Ryan Benjamin. While fastastic HS RB Dominique Dorsey***** failed with the Redskins but would star in the CFL.

CB Mark Lee and RB Jewerl Thomas*** from Hanford HS. Stud FB Lorenzo Neal from Lemoore. Mt Whitney HS (my school) had Lupe Sanchez (played with him in the flag league) Don Mosebar and Michael Young (all on the same team).

There have been a handful of other local HSers who made it to the NFL. But when ya take into consideration there must be at least a 100 HS's between Modesto and Bakersfield that have had thousands of footballers over the years, the % that made it to the big time is....tiny.

David and Derek Carr, Ryan Matthews out of Bakersfield, the great receiver Henry Ellard out of Fresno.

Tulare Union had a 5-10 240 pound shot putter RB named John Henry Hamilton. He starred at COS the local JC (my other school). This guy was a monster, just think Robert Turpin. Then off to Northern Arizona. I heard he got a shot with the Rams but didn't make it. How this guy couldn't make an NFL roster....???? How a runner like Domnique Dorsey failed in the NFL....???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTv_oE-3fls

*** his younger brother Ken Thomas was a 5=9 220 pound 10.0m sprinter/cornerback at SJS. The KC Chiefs made a RB out of him, if not for a career ending knee injury he would have been something.

***** when Dorsey left Tulare Union he was the all time Cali State rushing king. Some of the runs he made in HS were incredible. you couldn't believe what ya had just seen. He played at UNLV (Randall Cunningham)

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Virgil Green the TE is from near by Tulare Union HS, that school also had NFL RB Ryan Benjamin. While fastastic HS RB Dominique Dorsey***** failed with the Redskins but would star in the CFL.

CB Mark Lee and RB Jewerl Thomas*** from Hanford HS. Stud FB Lorenzo Neal from Lemoore. Mt Whitney HS (my school) had Lupe Sanchez (played with him in the flag league) Don Mosebar and Michael Young (all on the same team).

There have been a handful of other local HSers who made it to the NFL. But when ya take into consideration there must be at least a 100 HS's between Modesto and Bakersfield that have had thousands of footballers over the years, the % that made it to the big time is....tiny.

David and Derek Carr, Ryan Matthews out of Bakersfield, the great receiver Henry Ellard out of Fresno.

Tulare Union had a 5-10 240 pound shot putter RB named John Henry Hamilton. He starred at COS the local JC (my other school). This guy was a monster, just think Robert Turpin. Then off to Northern Arizona. I heard he got a shot with the Rams but didn't make it. How this guy couldn't make an NFL roster....???? How a runner like Domnique Dorsey failed in the NFL....???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTv_oE-3fls

*** his younger brother Ken Thomas was a 5=9 220 pound 10.0m sprinter/cornerback at SJS. The KC Chiefs made a RB out of him, if not for a career ending knee injury he would have been something.

***** when Dorsey left Tulare Union he was the all time Cali State rushing king. Some of the runs he made in HS were incredible. you couldn't believe what ya had just seen. He played at UNLV (Randall Cunningham)

Why do you waste your time like that? You're "Downstairs Bouton".

Avante
02-27-2017, 10:53 AM
Why do you waste your time like that? You're "Downstairs Bouton".Why don't you stop worrying so damn much about what other posters do and stick to a topic, ok?

I 'm knee deep into football, track and music, and read a book a week. I'm not wasting my time. Watching all that tv like you do is wasting time.