PDA

View Full Version : Nioh

redzero
02-24-2017, 10:16 AM
Might as well make a thread about it instead of posting in Dark Souls threads.

Who has gotten the game yet? I like it so far. The combat is deeper than the Souls games (I still haven't bothered to memorize moves), and the difficulty is pretty high at first. I am starting get into the groove; I beat Tachibana Muneshige on my first try.

Fun game overall. I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect yet, which is a partially why I play Souls games in the first place. From what I have heard from others, the level and enemy design gets old after a while.

Reck
02-24-2017, 10:45 AM
I'm interested in this game for sure.

People are complaining that there is too much loot in this game. :lol

baseline bum
02-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Might as well make a thread about it instead of posting in Dark Souls threads.

Who has gotten the game yet? I like it so far. The combat is deeper than the Souls games (I still haven't bothered to memorize moves), and the difficulty is pretty high at first. I am starting get into the groove; I beat Tachibana Muneshige on my first try.

Fun game overall. I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect yet, which is a partially why I play Souls games in the first place. From what I have heard from others, the level and enemy design gets old after a while.

Is the performance solid on the 60 fps mode? I read even base PS4 can do 60 fps though with pretty aggressive dynamic resolution scaling.

redzero
02-24-2017, 11:47 AM
I'm interested in this game for sure.

People are complaining that there is too much loot in this game. :lol

The game reaches Mass Effect 1 levels of useless clutter. I got a few great weapons and armor early on, and everything else I pick up is shit that only exists to be sold.

Is the performance solid on the 60 fps mode? I read even base PS4 can do 60 fps though with pretty aggressive dynamic resolution scaling.

The game lets the player choose whether they want better graphics or better performance, and I chose the one in-between. The fps occasionally drops, but not nearly as much as a Souls game.