PDA

View Full Version : Texas Tranny creates high school wrestling controversy

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Cliffs: sHe has been taking a bunch of chit to become a male tranny, thus others feel this gives an unfair advantage over female wrestlers.
It's 52-0.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-policy-forces-transgender-teen-boy-to-wrestle-against-female-athletes/ar-AAnibBy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

On Friday, Mack Beggs, an undefeated high school wrestler from Texas, will compete at the girl’s state tournament in suburban Houston.
But unlike the rest of the teen’s female competitors, Beggs, 17, is a boy.

For more than a year,*the teen, who was born a girl, has been transitioning from female*to male*with the help of testosterone therapy.
Beggs’ participation — and dominance — in the girls’ league has spurred consternation among some in the Dallas region, including a lawsuit filed by an unhappy parent, who argued that if Beggs identifies as a boy he should have to wrestle other boys.
And Beggs would, his family told the Dallas Morning News, if he could, but the rules won’t allow it.
That’s because last year, some 95 percent of Texas superintendents voted in favor of an amendment to the constitution of the University Interscholastic League, the state’s governing body for public school athletics, that requires student athletes to compete as the gender listed on their birth certificates, the Dallas Morning News reported at the time.

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 10:20 AM
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAniaIA.img?h=564&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=818&y=564
Left "Mack Beggs". Right unidentified non tranny wrestler.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Yeah...this is screwed up.

I think they ought to go with the Olympics rule where a female transitioning and taking testosterone competes up.

Blake
02-24-2017, 11:18 AM
Lol Texas is so stupid.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 11:24 AM
Really, he should sit out. It's unfortunate but it's forcing the actual girls to have to pay the price to fight his battle.

Blake
02-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Really, he should sit out. It's unfortunate but it's forcing the actual girls to have to pay the price to fight his battle.

He should do exactly what the rules allow. If the rules are stupid, not his fault.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 11:44 AM
He should do exactly what the rules allow. If the rules are stupid, not his fault.

But he recognizes it's not fair. And it'd be an empty unsatisfying win I would think.

Sure, rules are rules. But he has a chance to do the right thing. Regardless of whatever injustices he's suffering due to the system.

Blake
02-24-2017, 11:46 AM
But he recognizes it's not fair. And it'd be an empty unsatisfying win I would think.

Sure, rules are rules. But he has a chance to do the right thing. Regardless of whatever injustices he's suffering due to the system.

They'll probably disagree with you on what the "right thing" is.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 11:47 AM
They'll probably disagree with you on what the "right thing" is.

Who?

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 11:54 AM
That’s because last year, some 95 percent of Texas superintendents voted in favor of an amendment to the constitution of the University Interscholastic League, the state’s governing body for public school athletics, that requires student athletes to compete as the gender listed on their birth certificates, the Dallas Morning News reported at the time.
Do you think the 5% who voted against it were all from Austin?
Blake how long have you been in Austin?

Blake
02-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Who?

Beggs and family

Blake
02-24-2017, 12:31 PM
Do you think the 5% who voted against it were all from Austin?
Blake how long have you been in Austin?

I live in SA dipshit

Both questions are retarded

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 01:01 PM
I live in SA dipshit

Both questions are retarded
Pretty sure you've posted many times you are from Austin.
If you evolved and moved to San Antonio, good for you.
I'm going to leave you a certificate at Super Donut on Potranco Rd.

Blake
02-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Pretty sure you've posted many times you are from Austin.
If you evolved and moved to San Antonio, good for you.
I'm going to leave you a certificate at Super Donut on Potranco Rd.

Pretty sure I've posted a shit load of times I'm from SA, retard. I've never lived in Austin.

No surprise you love donuts tho Chief Wiggum

Trainwreck2100
02-24-2017, 01:24 PM
If a male was taking testosterone to get an edge then he'd be punished. This is just another case of a female taking advantage of her pussy pass

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 01:25 PM
If a male was taking testosterone to get an edge then he'd be punished.
Trainwreck

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Pretty sure I've posted a shit load of times I'm from SA, retard. I've never lived in Austin.

No surprise you love donuts tho Chief Wiggum
I thought almost everyone loved donuts. Why, don't you like them?
You sound hostile. Why?
Maybe it was just you visited Chump in Austin.
Is Potranco Rd Super Donuts too far for you?

Blake
02-24-2017, 01:31 PM
I thought almost everyone loved donuts. Why, don't you like them?
You sound hostile. Why?
Maybe it was just you visited Chump in Austin.
Is Potranco Rd Super Donuts too far for you?

You're not helping your case to shut down the autism thread

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Beggs and family

Beggs knows it's unfair. He wants to wrestle with the guys. He's about to ruin some chick's dream of winning a medal after putting in years of work. Because he's taking testosterone.

So if he wrestles, 1) he probably dominates and wins 1st or 2) the girls refuse to wrestle and he wins by default.

It's going to make him look bad either way to a lot of people. If he wants to get support, he'd be better off dropping out himself and let the chicks wrestle.

Will Hunting
02-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Sorry but if you truly are a boy who was born a girl then you should be competing with other boys in sports.

This is another example of why the Tranny rights movement doesn't have a consistent purpose or agenda other than complaining about how hard life is for trannies.

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 01:39 PM
You're not helping your case to shut down the autism thread
Why close it down?
Are you guys out of lube?

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 01:52 PM
By way, he won his first match. He's 53-0 in wrestling girls.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/02/24/forfeits-euless-trinity-transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-first-state-tournament-match

Trainwreck2100
02-24-2017, 02:00 PM
Sorry but if you truly are a boy who was born a girl then you should be competing with other boys in sports.

This is another example of why the Tranny rights movement doesn't have a consistent purpose or agenda other than complaining about how hard life is for trannies.

It's a stupid argument made by people who just decided to start bitching because once the gays got their marriage they were out of things to cry about. Hopefully furer trumps SCOTuS nominee goes in on women's "rights". So they can start bitching about something else.

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:03 PM
Beggs knows it's unfair. He wants to wrestle with the guys. He's about to ruin some chick's dream of winning a medal after putting in years of work. Because he's taking testosterone.

So if he wrestles, 1) he probably dominates and wins 1st or 2) the girls refuse to wrestle and he wins by default.

It's going to make him look bad either way to a lot of people. If he wants to get support, he'd be better off dropping out himself and let the chicks wrestle.

Eh, from a PR standpoint, I think he's better off wrestling. Bad attention is still better than no attention.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 02:21 PM
Eh, from a PR standpoint, I think he's better off wrestling. Bad attention is still better than no attention.

He's already got the attention. Would be better off dropping out at this point. He'd get a ton more support.

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
The controversy surrounding Beggs comes two weeks after a lawsuit filed against the UIL asking the organization to suspend Beggs because of the use of a banned steroid. Beggs has been allowed to compete because of a safe harbor provision in the education code that allows athletes to compete if a doctor is prescribing a banned substance for a valid medical use.

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 02:25 PM
Create some Brucette Jender scene?
Please.

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:40 PM

Well yeah, he should be competing with other boys but the rule makers are forcing him to compete with girls if he wants to compete. That's the point.

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Create some Brucette Jender scene?
Please.

I don't even..

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:42 PM
The controversy surrounding Beggs comes two weeks after a lawsuit filed against the UIL asking the organization to suspend Beggs because of the use of a banned steroid. Beggs has been allowed to compete because of a safe harbor provision in the education code that allows athletes to compete if a doctor is prescribing a banned substance for a valid medical use.

Yeah it's hilarious they're crying he shouldn't compete after they're all gung-ho about the rule in the first place.

Fuckin idiots

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:43 PM
He's already got the attention. Would be better off dropping out at this point. He'd get a ton more support.

Agree to disagree on that

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Yeah it's hilarious they're crying he shouldn't compete after they're all gung-ho about the rule in the first place.

Fuckin idiots

You're mistaking assuming that everyone complaining about Beggs was gung ho about the rule. And assuming that everyone against Beggs is a conservative.

Blake
02-24-2017, 02:54 PM
You're mistaking assuming that everyone complaining about Beggs was gung ho about the rule. And assuming that everyone against Beggs is a conservative.

I think the 1st assumption is a fair assumption on my part. You're free to disagree.

I never claimed the 2nd assumption. Thats just your assumption about my assumption.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2017, 04:22 PM
I agree with Blake's point from a technical standpoint, it's the rule's fault..

This is the type of shit that bothers me about this movement, overall, though, as Will said earlier..I couldn't give a fuck about what people want to identify themselves as, but when it begins to involve physical combat like wrestling or that MMA controversy from a year or 2 ago, it's a problem..

Fabbs
02-24-2017, 05:00 PM
:rollin Bruce Jenner entering the 2020 Olympics as Caitlyn

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 07:07 PM
I agree with Blake's point from a technical standpoint, it's the rule's fault..

This is the type of shit that bothers me about this movement, overall, though, as Will said earlier..I couldn't give a fuck about what people want to identify themselves as, but when it begins to involve physical combat like wrestling or that MMA controversy from a year or 2 ago, it's a problem..

I agree. It's the rules fault. But if Beggs truly wants to wrestle as a guy, then make that the fight. Don't punish a bunch of girls who worked their asses off to get to state just to grind an axe. They're going to review this shit in June anyway and my guess is that it gets changed.

I can't imagine any guy having any satisfaction of winning the girls' state championship. Unless he's got the alterior motive of drawing attentuon. Which he's already done. From a fairness standpoint or a publicity standpoint, the best thing he could do is play the martyr and quit.

Instead, he's passing that role in to a bunch of girls.

It's selfish as shit.

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 07:07 PM
But God forbid you criticize a tranny.

DJR210
02-24-2017, 08:28 PM
OP who are you to use slurs when describing a particular group of people, you autistic wetback faggot?

rasuo214
02-24-2017, 09:11 PM
Why are minors even allowed to transition?

SpursforSix
02-24-2017, 09:13 PM
Why are minors even allowed to transition?

Oh Lord, here we go.

monosylab1k
02-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Cliffs: sHe has been taking a bunch of chit to become a male tranny, thus others feel this gives an unfair advantage over female wrestlers.
It's 52-0.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-policy-forces-transgender-teen-boy-to-wrestle-against-female-athletes/ar-AAnibBy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

On Friday, Mack Beggs, an undefeated high school wrestler from Texas, will compete at the girl’s state tournament in suburban Houston.
But unlike the rest of the teen’s female competitors, Beggs, 17, is a boy.

For more than a year,*the teen, who was born a girl, has been transitioning from female*to male*with the help of testosterone therapy.
Beggs’ participation — and dominance — in the girls’ league has spurred consternation among some in the Dallas region, including a lawsuit filed by an unhappy parent, who argued that if Beggs identifies as a boy he should have to wrestle other boys.
And Beggs would, his family told the Dallas Morning News, if he could, but the rules won’t allow it.
Why do you care so much about high school wrestling? Does it affect your daily life?

DMC
02-25-2017, 12:07 AM

This is good for society. Society needs to learn what happens when you try to have it both ways. The solution is obvious: no gender identity categories. Best person wins, male or female or gender fluid tranny. If you're better you win. That way no one identifies as either sex, and every place is a safe place, except on the mat.

Blake
02-25-2017, 12:57 AM
This is good for society. Society needs to learn what happens when you try to have it both ways. The solution is obvious: no gender identity categories. Best person wins, male or female or gender fluid tranny. If you're better you win. That way no one identifies as either sex, and every place is a safe place, except on the mat.

The NCAA rules seem fair enough on the issue allowing trannys to compete as the gender they want to be.

DMC
02-25-2017, 11:17 AM
The NCAA rules seem fair enough on the issue allowing trannys to compete as the gender they want to be.

WNBA should take notice, it could revive their shitty organization.

SpursforSix
02-25-2017, 02:52 PM

No no no. You can't have some dude dropping down to wrestle chicks. And you can't have some chick on testosterone wrestling girls. Next thing you know, we'll have robots wrestling girls.

Avante
02-27-2017, 11:49 AM
I'm not wrestling the freak if I'm a girl wrestler.

Check out the Stella Walsh story.

DAF86
02-27-2017, 12:24 PM

What if she was a girl that was born a boy? Should she compete with girls in sports?

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 01:03 PM
What if she was a girl that was born a boy? Should she compete with girls in sports?

That's tougher. And it might need to be on a case by case basis. But a starting point would be whether or not, she was taking estrogen or some other hormone that suppresses testosterone. And how long they've been doing it.

Trill Clinton
02-27-2017, 01:31 PM
I finally got around to this story this weekend. This kid really went 56-0 http://i66.tinypic.com/1zxuykn.jpg

If I was a parent, I would be booing him too. I wouldn't even allow my daughter to wrestle him.

Avante
02-27-2017, 01:37 PM
A team of high school boys would totally destroy the Olympic gold medal female 4x1 team. A FAST woman can run a 10.70 100m, that won't make the Cali State Boys HS champs.

Trill Clinton
02-27-2017, 02:42 PM
A team of high school boys would totally destroy the Olympic gold medal female 4x1 team. A FAST woman can run a 10.70 100m, that won't make the Cali State Boys HS champs. would a 17 year old avante wrestle mack?

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 02:45 PM
would a 17 year old avante wrestle mack?

WTF. Beggs is 17. Well out of his comfort zone. Not to mention, he could kick Avante's ass.

Trill Clinton
02-27-2017, 03:08 PM
WTF. Beggs is 17. Well out of his comfort zone. Not to mention, he could kick Avante's ass. lol idk. but seriously, remember avante started weight lifting at around 10-12 and he was already a huge kid so he would probably kick her ass.

Avante
02-27-2017, 03:43 PM
would a 17 year old avante wrestle mack?

I was constantly bugged by the wrestling coachs to try wrestling. I preferred track and football.

I was a heavyweight so no on wrestling a little ....thing.

Avante
02-27-2017, 03:44 PM
WTF. Beggs is 17. Well out of his comfort zone. Not to mention, he could kick Avante's ass.

I;d be way too strong for any 17 year old. Nothing he could do but look silly. I could actually lift the kid up over my head like a weight.

Avante
02-27-2017, 03:46 PM
lol idk. but seriously, remember avante started weight lifting at around 10-12 and he was already a huge kid so he would probably kick her ass.

A grown man who has worked for a living and raised a family is on a whole other "mean" level than some kid.

I started lifting seriously at 15. My dad bought me a weight set at that age. I was doing push ups, pull ups, and lifting chairs and anything I could find, before that.

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 03:57 PM
I was constantly bugged by the wrestling coachs to try wrestling. I preferred track and football.

I guess that's a good thing. It would have been awkward to see you dry humping the opponent after every pin.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2305/2286749029_9a273bdfda_b.jpg

Avante
02-27-2017, 03:59 PM
I guess that's a good thing. It would have been awkward to see you dry humping the opponent after every pin.

Dude, then ya wonder why I treat ya like a fucking idiot. Stupid.............GROW THE FUCK UP....ok fucker?

Breeding I guess.

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:01 PM
Texas must have a lot of fucking freaks, huh?

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Dude, then ya wonder why I treat ya like a fucking idiot. Stupid.............GROW THE FUCK UP....ok fucker?

Breeding I guess.

Wrassler in blue : I quit...I quit!!!
Avante : Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Awkward-Wrestling-Moments-05.jpg

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Wrassler in blue : I quit...I quit!!!
Avante : Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Awkward-Wrestling-Moments-05.jpg

Dude, anyone flat out lying about 20.00 as a kid really needs to be cool, ok stupid?

Your immaturity however is amazing.

Blake
02-27-2017, 04:11 PM

Lol I wouldn't let my son wrestle that dick eater

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:12 PM
One thing about Texas is high school track. Sooooooooooooo many fast cats coming out of those HS's.

Blake
02-27-2017, 04:12 PM

You're like what 75 years old? Your thin sensitive skin is more amazing.

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:18 PM
You're like what 75 years old? Your thin sensitive skin is more amazing.

I'm 67 ya littlle prick and would kick your ass up and down youir street as all your trailer park trash enemies cheered me on. I have no doubts they can't stand you either.

Blake, do you ever do anything other than see who you can bother? Dude, go away, ok?

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 04:19 PM
Found a shot from Begg's championship match

http://wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net/004D27/RPDRS4/RPDRS4E2P1/RPDR+S4E2P1P+8.jpg

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:23 PM

Dude, ya try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hard to be a fucking clown, why?

Avante
02-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Texas speed, this is the fastest HS 4x1 ever ran by a USA school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjUEUaUWYCc

How fast is a 9.04 4x1 leg for a HS kid?

15 37.50 United States 1 Tokyo 01.09.1991

Andre Cason (10.30) 20.01.69 USA
Leroy Burrell (8.91) 21.02.67 USA
Dennis Mitchell (9.22) 20.02.66 USA
Carl Lewis (9.07) 01.07.61 USA

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Thanks for your shitty contributions to the thread

Texas Tranny creates high school wrestling controversy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266661)

I'm not wrestling the freak if I'm a girl wrestler.

Check out the Stella Walsh story.

A team of high school boys would totally destroy the Olympic gold medal female 4x1 team. A FAST woman can run a 10.70 100m, that won't make the Cali State Boys HS champs.

I;d be way too strong for any 17 year old. Nothing he could do but look silly. I could actually lift the kid up over my head like a weight.

A grown man who has worked for a living and raised a family is on a whole other "mean" level than some kid.

I started lifting seriously at 15. My dad bought me a weight set at that age. I was doing push ups, pull ups, and lifting chairs and anything I could find, before that.

Breeding I guess.

Dude, anyone flat out lying about 20.00 as a kid really needs to be cool, ok stupid?

One thing about Texas is high school track. Sooooooooooooo many fast cats coming out of those HS's.

I'm 67 ya littlle prick and would kick your ass up and down youir street as all your trailer park trash enemies cheered me on. I have no doubts they can't stand you either.

Blake, do you ever do anything other than see who you can bother? Dude, go away, ok?

Dude, ya try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hard to be a fucking clown, why?

Texas speed, this is the fastest HS 4x1 ever ran by a USA school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjUEUaUWYCc

How fast is a 9.04 4x1 leg for a HS kid?

15 37.50 United States 1 Tokyo 01.09.1991

Andre Cason (10.30) 20.01.69 USA
Leroy Burrell (8.91) 21.02.67 USA
Dennis Mitchell (9.22) 20.02.66 USA
Carl Lewis (9.07) 01.07.61 USA

spurraider21
02-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Sports participation should be aligned with sex, not gender identity. The reason we separate men's and women's sports is biological, not psychological. And since when were athletes able to compete when taking testosterone hormone therapy? Pretty sure that counts as a PED at certain levels

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 04:49 PM
Sports participation should be aligned with sex, not gender identity. The reason we separate men's and women's sports is biological, not psychological. And since when were athletes able to compete when taking testosterone hormone therapy? Pretty sure that counts as a PED at certain levels

Yeah. In this case, the loophole that they hung everything on was "for medical reasons". If this was the standard for the Olympics, you can bet the Russians would have an all tranny girl's contingent.

Blake
02-27-2017, 04:51 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
This message is hidden because the original poster is a suspected pedophile.
Please contact your local law enforcement office if you believe children are in imminent danger from said poster

DMC
02-27-2017, 05:44 PM
The issue isn't transgender but PEDs. Dr's prescribing PEDs for someone who wants to be the opposite sex is wrong. If it's not wrong, then the competitive aspect that disallows PEDs should rethink and allow them for everyone. This is similar to the dude with no legs wanting to run against normal runners, using the spring board legs.

But it serves them all right. This blurring of social norms and facts of nature in favor of feelings is going to produce much greater spectacles than this.

spurraider21
02-27-2017, 05:56 PM
:cry no stance, just complaining :cry

Avante
02-27-2017, 09:54 PM

Talk about a stupid contribution to this stupid thread.

Avante
02-27-2017, 09:55 PM
We simply cannot have trannies in sport. It will not work.

UZER
02-28-2017, 01:23 AM
Can a man that can't make the NBA identify as a women and play in the WNBA?

Fabbs
02-28-2017, 01:29 AM

DMC
02-28-2017, 01:40 AM

:cry no stance, just complaining :cry
:lol Phail

DMC
02-28-2017, 01:41 AM

Britney Griner tbh

Blake
02-28-2017, 10:05 AM

The nba/wnba would look incredibly hypocritical if they disallowed it

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2017, 11:50 PM
The issue isn't transgender but PEDs. Dr's prescribing PEDs for someone who wants to be the opposite sex is wrong. If it's not wrong, then the competitive aspect that disallows PEDs should rethink and allow them for everyone. This is similar to the dude with no legs wanting to run against normal runners, using the spring board legs.

But it serves them all right. This blurring of social norms and facts of nature in favor of feelings is going to produce much greater spectacles than this.

she's just taking advantage of a rule that's meant to allow football players to take aderall. The uil should definitely make testosterone banned for all cases

DMC
03-01-2017, 12:10 AM
she's just taking advantage of a rule that's meant to allow football players to take aderall. The uil should definitely make testosterone banned for all cases

There has to be a few deer killed on the highway for animal rights activists to take notice, but a human death or serious accident before the Deer Crossing sign gets paid for and installed.

Will Hunting
03-04-2017, 08:30 AM
Idk, I haven't thought through all of these weird scenarios the same way multi-culturalists who think trannies have rights that are being trampled on have.

Its also easy for this dude/chick/whatever to say "I'd wrestle with the boys if Texas let me!" knowing that he/she will never have to put his/her money where his/her mouth is.

MultiTroll
12-27-2021, 11:27 PM
MSN (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/idaho-state-track-athlete-speaks-out-after-losing-to-a-transgender-athlete-we-need-a-level-playing-field/vi-AASaVLv?ocid=msedgntp)

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2021, 04:09 AM
MSN (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/idaho-state-track-athlete-speaks-out-after-losing-to-a-transgender-athlete-we-need-a-level-playing-field/vi-AASaVLv?ocid=msedgntp)

Its still bullshit, born a guy you have so many advantages, but :lol the fox news anchor calls the player she but the lawyer and girl say he

MultiTroll
12-28-2021, 02:03 PM
Its still bullshit, born a guy you have so many advantages, but :lol the fox news anchor calls the player she but the lawyer and girl say he
Apparently did not get any college scholorship offers.
Here is the Texas wrestler Mack Beggs in the OP update:

In late 2018, he enrolled at Life University in Marietta, Georgia, where he’s studying psychology. After redshirting for a year while he recovered from “top” surgery—another step in his gender transition—he’s prepared to return to the mat, even if it means more controversy to address directly.

Mack Beggs, Transgender Wrestler, Is Still Grappling With Ignorance (menshealth.com) (https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/)

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/beggs-1-1600137484.png?crop=1.00xw:0.936xh;0,0.0276xh&resize=768:*

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/beggs-2-1600137555.png?resize=768:*

SpursforSix
12-28-2021, 02:12 PM
Here's something pretty recent. I think she hits the nail on the head...
One year of testosterone suppression drugs doesn't undo 20+ years of testosterone muscle building.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/usa-swimming-official-quits-over-transgender-swimmer/

MultiTroll
12-28-2021, 02:15 PM
^
Poor skinny chick looks she's about to / or just was assaulted.
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/71/56/62/15133886/3/1200x0.jpg

MultiTroll
12-28-2021, 02:16 PM
Curly looks scared AF.
https://middleeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/mack-beggs-640x320.jpg

SpursforSix
12-28-2021, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=MultiTroll;10659461]Apparently did not get any college scholorship offers.
Here is the Texas wrestler Mack Beggs in the OP update:

In late 2018, he enrolled at Life University in Marietta, Georgia, where he’s studying psychology. After redshirting for a year while he recovered from “top” surgery—another step in his gender transition—he’s prepared to return to the mat, even if it means more controversy to address directly.

Mack Beggs, Transgender Wrestler, Is Still Grappling With Ignorance (menshealth.com) (https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/)

wait...this is the pic they went with for that story????
come on now...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/beggs-index-social-1600138020.png

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2021, 03:36 PM
^
Poor skinny chick looks she's about to / or just was assaulted.
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/71/56/62/15133886/3/1200x0.jpg

Curly looks scared AF.
https://middleeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/mack-beggs-640x320.jpg
Sadly those girls have to pay the price to keep other girls away from the boys who want to play in their division.

MultiTroll
12-28-2021, 04:33 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/54/24/7e5424355a9a9f2f61da5af33a8674bd.jpg
"We just got the report from the multiple victims in Texas and Georgia. All the girls stated the perp seemed really strong when he overpowered them but they felt no penis in the groin area."

DMC
12-28-2021, 05:36 PM
Fabbs always focused on underage girls or trannies. Get some counseling bro.

MultiTroll
03-18-2022, 11:48 AM
Division 1 female swimmers completely ripped off.

Amid protests, Penn swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first known transgender athlete to win Division I national championship (espn.com) (https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/33529775/amid-protests-pennsylvania-swimmer-lia-thomas-becomes-first-known-transgender-athlete-win-division-national-championship)

MultiTroll
03-18-2022, 11:49 AM
^ The race began with the crowd cheering for each of the swimmers, but fans were noticeably quiet for Thomas' introduction. Save Women's Sports founder Beth Stelzer draped a vinyl banner with the organization's phrase over the railing.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-18-2022, 10:35 PM
if you care about women's sports, you are gay

not being judgmental. just a fact.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2022, 12:57 AM
:lol cheating asshole doesn't even podium the next race.

DMC
03-19-2022, 01:28 AM
:lol cheating asshole doesn't even podium the next race.

Beat by girls. Must suck to reverse boost for soft lobbies and still lose.

pgardn
03-19-2022, 10:52 AM
The bumpage to keep this alive is noted.

MultiTroll
03-19-2022, 01:02 PM

:lol your ignorance about / striking out with track n field babes screams.

MultiTroll
03-19-2022, 01:05 PM
The bumpage to keep this alive is noted.
What did you note?

I would have preferred to put the new post here:
Trannies just have to force themselves into everything - Tranny kills Giraffe (spurstalk.com) (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251581&p=10690751#post10690751)
but simply zoned out.

FrostKing
03-24-2022, 03:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/BZ9YLwj/19436.jpg

koriwhat
03-25-2022, 03:15 PM

Testify!