PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: JaVale McGee Finally Tries to Nut Up Against Shaq

DJR210
02-24-2017, 10:35 AM
..and swiftly gets put in his place

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1238944-shaq-javale-rip-into-each-other-on-twitter

:lmao

lefty
02-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Shaq, forever 12 :lol

UZER
02-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Shaq can only dish and not take. Since he's always the biggest man in the room, he last resort is always I'm gonna kick you ass.

The TNT show has gone to shit ever since he joined.

ViceCity86
02-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Shaq can only dish and not take. Since he's always the biggest man in the room, he last resort is always I'm gonna kick you ass.

ViceCity86
02-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Shaq, forever 12 :lol

Yesterdays Nba :lol

Chinook
02-24-2017, 11:06 AM
Yeah, Shaq was a terrible addition, though to be fair, it was gonna suck anyway with Barkley jumping the shark and KG getting in on it.

monosylab1k
02-24-2017, 11:08 AM

YESx100000000

Shaq is so bad on that show. The LeBron issue from a few weeks ago is a prime example. Barkley clearly is correct, Shaq gets pissed because he's getting his ass handed to him in the debate, so he throws out his rings as proof that his shitty opinion is more valid than Chuck's. It was infuriating.

monosylab1k
02-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Yeah, Shaq was a terrible addition, though to be fair, it was gonna suck anyway with Barkley jumping the shark and KG getting in on it.

I actually love Area 21 and want it expanded to a full show. KG and Sheed are hilarious IMO. If they added Randy Moss to the group it would be something I'd easily tune into every week.

StrengthAndHonor
02-24-2017, 11:26 AM

I kinda like the moment of awkwardness he brings to that show especially when he goes at Barkley.

jeebus
02-24-2017, 11:31 AM
The TNT show has gone to shit ever since he joined.I don't even watch that shit anymore. Shaq may have been ever so slightly amusing in his post game interviews when he was still a player, but that's because those segments rarely lasted longer than a minute. Throw him on tv where he has to talk for longer than that and his lack of brain power is on full display. The show is running on reputation only now tbh.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Shaq sucks, but Barkley, Chris Webber and Cheryl Miller's sister have more to do with the decline of TNT than he does. Especially Chuck, who barely even watches basketball anymore and whose shtick jumped the shark years ago.

UZER
02-24-2017, 11:50 AM
I kinda like the moment of awkwardness he brings to that show especially when he goes at Barkley.

He has runs around on the set in his underwear, acts like a 5 year old, constantly interrupts everyone, then wants his opinion to be the final authority no questions asked, and gets upset when people don't accept it as gospel.

Then when arguments aren't going his way, he resorts to the ring count or I'm gonna kick your ass.

unleashbaynes
02-24-2017, 12:39 PM
I fuckin hate Shaq. Sensitive little bitch.

Seventyniner
02-24-2017, 12:45 PM
He has runs around on the set in his underwear, acts like a 5 year old, constantly interrupts everyone, then wants his opinion to be the final authority no questions asked, and gets upset when people don't accept it as gospel.

Then when arguments aren't going his way, he resorts to the ring count or I'm gonna kick your ass.

And we just elected him president.....

Mark Celibate
02-24-2017, 02:09 PM
..and swiftly gets put in his place

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1238944-shaq-javale-rip-into-each-other-on-twitter

He didn't put him in his place, he's just showing how sensitive he is. I'll admit I've laughed at McGee on Shaqtin a Fool but he's still a player I'd want on my team and good for him for standing up for himself. Shaq is basically bullying him at this point so you have to say something back even if the brainlets with <80 IQ's will still laugh at him. I think Javale actually got the upper hand. If he's such a bum, and Shaq is so high and mighty, why does he even need to respond?

I remember the year the NY Giants won their first Super Bowl, when Eli Manning wasn't that good, and Tiki Barber had just gotten a job after retirement on TV. He was constantly roasting Eli through the media when Eli fired back. Even though Barber was a Hall of Famer and most fans probably laughed at him, later on his teammates said that was the first time they really gained a lot of respect for him.

bulakenyo
02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
I always thought Shaq was unfunny and a bully.

TNT with him is terrible, almost unwatchable.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Damn, this feud is going to go on for a long time, tbh..
HmUqTWtObKI

Dominos: "Shaq had no skills" :wow

Shaq is known to be childish and holds on to grudges more than any athlete I've ever seen..we'll still be hearing about this in 2020:lol

StrengthAndHonor
02-24-2017, 05:21 PM
HmUqTWtObKI

Shaq is known to be childish and holds on to grudges more than any athlete I've ever seen..we'll still be hearing about this in 2020:lol

Love it tbh.

Today's NBA exposing yeterday's NBA lol

StrengthAndHonor
02-24-2017, 05:23 PM
TNT with him is terrible, almost unwatchable.

Do people really watch these halftime shows for in-depth analysis? LMAO.

spursistan
02-24-2017, 05:24 PM
the ultimate sensitive bitch has spoken..like Durbeta stance wasn't predictable :lol

coachmac87
02-24-2017, 06:06 PM
HmUqTWtObKI

KD is wrong for this...Shaq was skilled. I've never seen a player his size, speed, footwork. Shaq couldn't shoot but that doesn't mean he wasnt skilled

Baam
02-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Otto Porter was a Shaqtin a fool MVP and he became a very good player instead of whinning, probably gonna get maxed too.

Javale and Shaq are both stupid af.

Also Durant bringing up Shaq status as a police officer is even more ridiculous than LeBron googling Barkley's dirt.

ViceCity86
02-24-2017, 06:28 PM
Good for McGee. Good for today's players standing up to yesterday's has-beens.

Snaq, Barkey, Oakley getting smacked down the past month.:lol

Trainwreck2100
02-24-2017, 07:26 PM
List in all this is that Mcgee called Shaq a coon

spursistan
02-24-2017, 07:28 PM
835253222872752128 those tools :lmao...fuck these jabronis, tbh..what a petty franchise top to bottom :lmao..

resistanze
02-24-2017, 07:39 PM
List in all this is that Mcgee called Shaq a coon

:lol That one probably stung

Shaq's an idiot, 95% of that video he made was based on McGee with other teams. Let it go fatass.

DJR210
02-24-2017, 08:07 PM
:lol @ :cry "Shaq's such a bully"

He's got a comedy segment focused on pro basketball blunders you PC pussy mother fuckers :lol Some soft, overly sensitive people out there I swear

DJR210
02-24-2017, 08:11 PM
:lmao @ GSW crying to Turner Sports.. If McGee wasn't such a fuck up and played within his capabilities this wouldn't be a topic

resistanze
02-24-2017, 08:12 PM
:lol @ :cry "Shaq's such a bully"

He's got a comedy segment focused on pro basketball blunders you PC pussy mother fuckers :lol Some soft, overly sensitive people out there I swear

I could care less about the segment but you're picking the wrong guy to defend when it comes to being sensitive . Have you followed Shaq's career? :lol

This is the same guy that went off on Bill Walton because of a play by play comment he made, and attacked SVG and randomly attacked JVG just cause SVG called out his flop in a presser.

Also, if his material is so good, why is he recycling the same McGee bloopers from several years ago? How is that even good comedy?

DJR210
02-24-2017, 08:22 PM
I could care less about the segment but you're picking the wrong guy to defend when it comes to being sensitive . Have you followed Shaq's career? :lol

This is the same guy that went off on Bill Walton because of a play by play comment he made, and attacked SVG and randomly attacked JVG just cause SVG called out his flop in a presser.

Also, if his material is so good, why is he recycling the same McGee bloopers from several years ago? How is that even good comedy?

I think you meant "couldn't" care less, and two I'm not defending Shaq in anyway. I've disliked him since the beginning since he always had some bs to say about Robinson.. My comment was to people crying "bully" about a TV personality.. This is petty retarded bullshit, akin to Sean Spicer beefing with actors over their portrayal of him on SNL

resistanze
02-24-2017, 08:50 PM
I think you meant "couldn't" care less, and two I'm not defending Shaq in anyway. I've disliked him since the beginning since he always had some bs to say about Robinson.. My comment was to people crying "bully" about a TV personality.. This is petty retarded bullshit, akin to Sean Spicer beefing with actors over their portrayal of him on SNL

Shaq literally tweeted that he's going to kick McGee's ass...if that's not the mentality of a high school bully I don't know what is. You thought that was being put in his place, and I'm not sure how. Again, how is rehashing the same blooper compilation of some random role player's blooper so amazing again? Shaq is probably the most sensitive player and TV commentator (e.g. mad at Barkley so mentions you have no rings) in history. Why would people be calling out a guy that could always dish but not take be retarded?

DJR210
02-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Shaq literally tweeted that he's going to kick McGee's ass...if that's not the mentality of a high school bully I don't know what is. You thought that was being put in his place, and I'm not sure how. Again, how is rehashing the same blooper compilation of some random role player's blooper so amazing again? Shaq is probably the most sensitive player and TV commentator (e.g. mad at Barkley so mentions you have no rings) in history. Why would people be calling out a guy that could always dish but not take be retarded?

He was put in his place by taking a joke about mistakes made on a basketball, into being overly disrespectful to a self respecting man saying to "take my nuts out of your mouth". Let's not forget Shaq works as a TV analyst, this is his job to make entertaining TV, people shouldn't get so worked up.

bulakenyo
02-24-2017, 09:13 PM
Entertaining TV?

Really? Not to me.

I loved Shaq growing up, as a Magic. On the floor. Amazing specimen. Like an agile, rock solid, 6 foot tall athlete in a 7'1 frame.

But he's corny as hell with his humour, and I feel people around him are sorta forcing themselves to laugh at all of Shaq's "shenanigans" to avoid the awkwardness of having the big fella's jokes fall flat and hear *crickets*

UZER
02-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Entertaining TV?

Really? Not to me.

I loved Shaq growing up, as a Magic. On the floor. Amazing specimen. Like an agile, rock solid, 6 foot tall athlete in a 7'1 frame.

But he's corny as hell with his humour, and I feel people around him are sorta forcing themselves to laugh at all of Shaq's "shenanigans" to avoid the awkwardness of having the big fella's jokes fall flat and hear *crickets*

Or getting their ass kicked. :lol

bulakenyo
02-24-2017, 09:24 PM
haha.

You know it's sorta in the back of their minds.

Especially with the guy's personality. He's not as cool and level headed and mature like most gigantic humans in the NBA.

Mitch
02-24-2017, 10:16 PM
Shaq should just do shaqtin a fool with all McGee highlights, tbh

ambchang
02-24-2017, 11:06 PM
Playing till 2008 got shaq all into that ultra sensitive :lol today's NBA personality. Just affected by all that sensitive wussiness late in his career.

DJR210
02-25-2017, 12:14 AM
:lol no idea how to embed tweets but now Shaq is beefing w/ KD over this shit too

lefty
02-25-2017, 12:27 AM
Damn all of sudden Kobe is more likable

Down Under
02-25-2017, 06:47 AM
Shaq had no moves, but was fairly agile for someone who was 7'1" & reportedly 380lbs when he was at the Lakers. His footwork wasnt bad at Orlando but by the time he waa at the Lakers, it was just brute force.

Raven
02-25-2017, 07:11 AM
damn :lol:lol:lol

Big Dog
02-25-2017, 07:24 AM
#Shaq4Prez

Mark Celibate
02-25-2017, 07:46 AM

>arguing with this grey
>not even once

OP (forgot his username already) is what you would get if djohn and Horse had a baby. There's no use even trying to reason with this one.

Ice009
02-25-2017, 10:13 AM
Shaq had no moves, but was fairly agile for someone who was 7'1" & reportedly 380lbs when he was at the Lakers. His footwork wasnt bad at Orlando but by the time he waa at the Lakers, it was just brute force.

380lbs? I don't recall him being that overweight.

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2017, 11:35 AM
does and say stupid shit irrelevant to the conversation just to stay relevant....

chunticakes
02-25-2017, 12:33 PM
Aww poor babies! Mean ol' Shaq hurt their feelings!! Maybe now Turner can issue trigger warnings so people can crawl into their safe space before anyone says anything that could hurt their feelings. :rolleyes

Shaq is a fucking commentator now--he's paid to talk shit. I just can't believe the Warriors are so delicate they had to run to mommy. I swear this is the first time I've ever seen a team so soft and spineless go cry to TNT. :lol

bulakenyo
02-25-2017, 12:45 PM
Aww poor babies! Mean ol' Shaq hurt their feelings!! Maybe now Turner can issue trigger warnings so people can crawl into their safe space before anyone says anything that could hurt their feelings. :rolleyes

Shaq is a fucking commentator now--he's paid to talk shit. I just can't believe the Warriors are so delicate they had to run to mommy. I swear this is the first time I've ever seen a team so soft and spineless go cry to TNT. :lol

They're just trying to cool down the situation.

These are grown men we're talking about here. Yeah, acting like kids but they're not kids.

You don't really know how bad or how far this bad blood can go. Worst case scenario, it can get to real life, tragic, criminal stuff, that people will regret someday, thinking they should have done something to fix things while it's still just words.

Clipper Nation
02-25-2017, 12:57 PM
2015-16: Warriors talk endless amounts of shit in public, beg Durant to join them in private
2016-17: Warriors talk endless amounts of shit in public, beg TNT in private to fire Shaq for talking shit

:lol Damn, they're pathetic. The epitome of "dish it out but can't take it." They belong in yesterday's NBA with other crybabies like DK and Kobe.

02-25-2017, 01:34 PM
835253222872752128 those tools :lmao...fuck these jabronis, tbh..what a petty franchise top to bottom :lmao..
Isn't KD the one who asked through his agent not to be included in shaqtin a fool? :lol This was probably his idea, tbh

FkLA
02-25-2017, 02:08 PM
The reason it escalated is bc McGee doesn't have a sense of humor. He's been butthurt since way back when he was with the Nuggets. I remember they brought him in for an interview on Inside the NBA and it was akward as hell bc of Javale's butthurt. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. I think Shaq has had it out for him since that interview, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
02-25-2017, 03:02 PM
The reason it escalated is bc McGee doesn't have a sense of humor. He's been butthurt since way back when he was with the Nuggets. I remember they brought him in for an interview on Inside the NBA and it was akward as hell bc of Javale's butthurt. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. I think Shaq has had it out for him since that interview, tbh.

Pretty sure Javale was actually in good spirits during that interview.

FkLA
02-25-2017, 03:38 PM
Pretty sure Javale was actually in good spirits during that interview.

Lol no. He literally called the segment Shaqtin' A Coon and was pretty defensive.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm not going to defend McGee, I think he's being soft, as well, tbh..however, it seems like some people ITT aren't familiar with Shaq's history:lol

He's the most sensitive superstar in NBA history and it isn't even close IMO..

Clipper Nation
02-25-2017, 05:09 PM
I'm not going to defend McGee, I think he's being soft, as well, tbh..however, it seems like some people ITT aren't familiar with Shaq's history:lol

:lol He wasn't even the most sensitive player on his own team in his prime.

gambit1990
02-25-2017, 05:22 PM
really hoping inside the nba and shaq part ways :lol replace him with brent barry.

chunticakes
02-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Isn't KD the one who asked through his agent not to be included in shaqtin a fool? :lol This was probably his idea, tbh

That's true. I had forgotten about that :lol

Mikeanaro
02-25-2017, 05:45 PM
Shaq is gonna kick that ass :)
Tits McGee keeps doing stupid things on court he is truly a bum.

Mark Celibate
02-25-2017, 06:05 PM

I have to agree with my fellow engineering scro here.

I don't think McGee has anybody to blame for himself for two reasons:

1) Should've just laughed it off. Pretty sure guys like JR Smith, Harden, Otto Porter, etc are on there all the time and probably don't care

2) and wtf? Quit with the epic fuck ups. I've never seen anybody inbound a ball for the other team, check into a game with his warmups pants on, attempt a free throw line dunk in the game and lose the ball out of bounds, or take out a teammate's legs while throwing a pass ten feet above the backboard. Yet this guy has done all of that in his short career. I mean, are we not supposed to laugh at that?

But Shaq is a overly sensitive machild who's probably gone overboard with it all because he knows McGee gets butthurt so good for McGee to atleast stand up for himself. I don't know how somebody can be universally recognized as one of the top 3 most dominant players to ever play the game yet get so butthurt when random people criticize him or even tease him for his free throws. It would be like me threatening to fight Fabbs/ducks/boutons over one of their dumb posts. If I was as accomplished as Shaq, you'd have to accuse me of sodomizing a toddler with a rusty knife in order to even get a reaction out of me.

Javale McGee "Shaq, it's pretty sad that I'm on your mind."

Shaq "OOGA BOOGA!!! ME COME KICK YOUR ASS FUK U NIGGA!!"

Seriously? You're a Hall of Famer and one of the most admired players to ever play any sport and you can't just let that insult go without chimping out?

UZER
02-25-2017, 06:31 PM
They're both babies, but good opportunity for TNT to get rid of Shaq. He's drags that show through the mud.

Shaq was even sensitive about SA fans loving Robinson and not him since he played his HS ball here. He shit talked David his entire career out of jealously. Dude was and has always been a sensitive bitch.

InRareForm
02-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Warriors so sensitive lol

Down Under
02-26-2017, 04:31 AM
380lbs? I don't recall him being that overweight.

Phil Jackson I think said he was 382 when the Lakers were three peating. Obviously as he got older he had to drop a fair bit as he was rapidly losing mobility.

ViceCity86
02-26-2017, 09:27 AM
Shaq suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. NPD's are nasty, mean people, and Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.

ambchang
02-26-2017, 10:11 AM

DK? Reacts differently but DK was ultra sensitive.

Ice009
02-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Phil Jackson I think said he was 382 when the Lakers were three peating. Obviously as he got older he had to drop a fair bit as he was rapidly losing mobility.

I thought he got up to something like 330lbs. What was his peak playing weight with the Lakers in 2000? I think that was the season he was in his best shape while playing for the Lakers. Any idea what weight he was at around then?

Chinook
02-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Otto Porter was a Shaqtin a fool MVP and he became a very good player instead of whinning, probably gonna get maxed too.

Javale and Shaq are both stupid af.

Also Durant bringing up Shaq status as a police officer is even more ridiculous than LeBron googling Barkley's dirt.

THE FUCK? When d'you start posting again?

UZER
02-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Shaq had amazing skill, but when he realized they would just let him bull through everyone, he stopped improving, gained weight and took the easy way out.

lefty
02-26-2017, 03:33 PM
Shaq had amazing skill.

lefty
02-26-2017, 03:35 PM

I thought he got up to something like 330lbs. What was his peak playing weight with the Lakers in 2000? I think that was the season he was in his best shape while playing for the Lakers. Any idea what weight he was at around then?
Phil Jackson is the one who wanted Shaq to gain weight so he could dominate more

Down Under
02-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Phil Jackson is the one who wanted Shaq to gain weight so he could dominate more380 with the Lakers then Riley made him lose like 40lbs as he was getting in his mid 30s when he got to the heat. He was just an animal in his prime, virtually no moves, just overpower everyone and dunk every possession.

DAF86
02-26-2017, 08:57 PM
If Shaq had come up with something more clever than "imma kick yo ass" I would probably stand with him on this matter. Since he didn't, both come up as huge flaming faggots (not to be confused with people that have sexual relationships with people of the same sex, tbh).

ambchang
02-26-2017, 10:35 PM

His peak listed weight was 330, but he was clearly over 350 during large stretches of his career, with a rumoured peak of 380.

For reference, he was supposedly 285 lbs during his rookie season.

https://c0bf49af09dabaaf4f81-3c5c7cf439b200c763d8c176f7f8a124.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.c om/images/images/3644/photos/large/shaq_tsl.jpg_c16c8e3f95a65324546a0079184a5015?1367 856179

This is when he was with the lakers
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/52/e9/3d/52e93d4dc6fe992f47168172cf0ce0b5.jpg

He got even bigger with the cavs and Boston.

ambchang
02-26-2017, 10:41 PM
The moms have spoken.

Shaq mom told shaq to shut up and put an end to it, helping mcgee out.

McGees mom wanted more.

:lol today's NBA players needing two moms to help them out in a feud
:lol today's sensitive players
:lol cyber bullying and needing mom to stand up for him

Killakobe81
02-27-2017, 07:22 AM
Phil Jackson is the one who wanted Shaq to gain weight so he could dominate more

False. Shaq used that as an excuse. In his mvp year he lost weight which was encouraged or at least hinted at by Phil as necessary if he wanted to win a title ...

lefty
02-27-2017, 10:33 AM
False. Shaq used that as an excuse. In his mvp year he lost weight which was encouraged or at least hinted at by Phil as necessary if he wanted to win a title ...

Still carried Kirby though

philldafunk
02-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Can we get a gif of when that kid punched him in the face?

Clipper Nation
02-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.

Now that you mentioned it, Kobe's face is pretty deformed...

http://i.imgur.com/TJHeAbZ.jpg

SpursforSix
02-27-2017, 02:16 PM

If I'm not mistaken, he also talked shit about Duncan early on (at least passively) but then when it was apparent how good Duncan was, sort of changed his tune. I think his original, "Big Fundamental" nickname was actually not intended to be fully complimentary.

8FOR!3
02-27-2017, 02:35 PM
Shaq suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. NPD's are nasty, mean people, and Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.

When I was a kid my stepdad at the time sold men's shoes at a Dillard's in San Antonio. Shaq was in town and came in one day and my stepdad was helping him with shoes. He asked him for an autograph for me when he was done and Shaq said no. Then Shaq asked for a discount bc he was famous. When my stepdad told me it wasn't really a big deal or anything and I never really disliked Shaq bc of it, but when you hear him speak and etc. he just seems like that kind of guy. I was standing behind David Robinson and his family as a child waiting in line at the old movie theater in Huebner Oaks and he was gracious enough to meet me and shake my hand even though he was spending time with his wife and kids. Obviously now that I've grown up I wouldn't bother the guy in that situation, but I was a kid and it speaks to the big difference in personalities between those two.

I think the whole thing between him and JaVale McGee is stupid. Just makes JaVale look like a baby when he's got his teammates sticking up for him and the organization talking to TNT behind the scenes and it makes Shaq look bad for taking it so far and saying he's gonna kick his ass and shit.

unleashbaynes
02-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Your stepdad shoulda told him to go fuck himself.